Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3374391 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3679) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by eljayi99(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gboy1026:
Pls I need answers
Wait for few more, I think it normally takes 3days to reflect on your spot wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gboy1026: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2022
eljayi99:

Wait for few more, I think it normally takes 3days to reflect on your spot wallet
ok thank u very much

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
Goldbw122:

Having a good risk management will help you alot, with a proper sl

That is a good one but in addition to that, the best thing you can do for your acct is to trade only one pair.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sircatherine45(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
moshuur:

I hope u'll be here when d bulls take over...

including d other OG's (iLegendd , jedisco,, XaToXi , nna777 , deflover , Ezemarcel , Ikillbrokehoes, Sailor1, sircatherine45, Ibime, Singapore1, OpenHeaven2019)

I sincerely hope u guys will contribute to d thread when d time is right.

Personally, me don leave crypto until we have an idea where we're going....cuz this moves is still in range (local man has to shift focus to other things)....

Greetings to everyone on this thread ....

Crypt0 has it's good and bad sides, but one thing I always say is this: Health first, then wealth.

To quit hard, I no lie you cos of the profits involved, but try take a rest. The markets ain't what it used to be, people were predicting a bull run for 2023, and I'm quite pessimistic about the forecast, but let's see how things will shape up.

For now, I'm still on sabbatical leave, make I no go turn mad man because of coins.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geovanni412:
Trade idea for today:
Use good risk mgmt at all times
sell btc/usdt
entry: 20100
s/l : 21200
tp : 19000
tp2: 18000
tp3 :17000

RESULT
CC
danowena
Goldbw122

The trade is still running-- I'll leave it till end of day and probably into Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geovanni412:

RESULT
CC
danowena
Goldbw122

It’s still very far from ur take profit o o. Anyway, it could be a trap either way. I am tempted to go long for the long term.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2022
Somebody pls quote me with your pi coin referral code,... Me jus wanbdey mine d coin now,.. hope I'm not late
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
DrShomo:
Somebody pls quote me with your pi coin referral code,... Me jus wanbdey mine d coin now,.. hope I'm not late
Namdie
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2022
nna777:

Am good. Not much fun in this space until another major dip to the 14k levels.

Been focused on forex and commodity trading. Thanks cheesy

My people. I greet una. It's being a while. patiently waiting for the above.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
nna777:

Namdie

Nice bro, u still mining?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2022
DrShomo:

Nice bro, u still mining?

Yep. 2yrs now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2022
You think it would come, you think BTC will dip to 14k....?
nna777:

My people. I greet una. It's being a while. patiently waiting for the above.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geovanni412:

RESULT
CC
danowena
Goldbw122

The trade is still running-- I'll leave it till end of day and probably into Saturday.

You should be taking profits when you notice that a support is forming around a price level.
The two key support areas for now are 19.7k and 19.5k

Take profits, wait for another bounce up, short...repeat the cycle till a major move happens.
That's how I've been shorting BTC via BTCdown.
Profit for today...4.15%

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2022
Kingsteve:

You should be taking profits when you notice that a support is forming around a price level.
The two key support areas for now are 19.7k and 19.5k

Take profits, wait for another bounce up, short...repeat the cycle till a major move happens.
That's how I've been shorting BTC via BTCdown.
Profit for today...4.15%

I took profit when I closed the trade from a similar area ydae. I'd have closed today's own by now but I'm waiting for the day to end - I've noticed that the last bar of the day on the 4h chart on Friday can extend the move into the weekend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
You think it would come, you think BTC will dip to 14k....?

Cash is moving from stocks/crypto to commodities. Putin just opened the floodgates for economic war via commodities especially energy commodities. The pump that lead to the crypto surge was as a result of QE during the covid season.

No more cash again until inflation is dealt with globally. So we are looking at q2 or q3 2023 before any significant move will start. Till then, trading should be based on key levels. 17k5 was tested some months ago. 14k2 will be tested months from now.

15 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Geovanni412:

I took profit when I closed the trade from a similar area ydae. I'd have closed today's own by now but I'm waiting for the day to end - I've noticed that the last bar of the day on the 4h chart on Friday can extend the move into the weekend.

This is what the chart looks like in BTCdown.
The grey highlighted area far bottom left was entry, grey highlighted area top right was TP area.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
@the Bolded.....Stacking up usdt remains the order of the day then.
nna777:

Cash is moving from stocks/crypto to commodities. Putin just opened the floodgates for economic war via commodities especially energy commodities. The pump that lead to the crypto surge was as a result of QE during the covid season.

No more cash again until inflation is dealt with globally. So we are looking at q2 or q3 2023 before any significant move will start. Till then, trading should be based on key levels. 17k5 was tested some months ago. 14k2 will be tested months from now.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
But remember that some people were waiting for it to get to 4K during the Covid but it never did. Just a thought as I pass by.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2022
Thanks for your thoughts bro. Stacking up usdt doesn't necessarily means I'm totally out from the market.
danowena:

But remember that some people were waiting for it to get to 4K during the Covid but it never did. Just a thought as I pass by.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Cc:ibime what do you think about the market right now. Your opinion will be highly appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
danowena:

It’s still very far from ur take profit o o. Anyway, it could be a trap either way. I am tempted to go long for the long term.

Long from support.
Short from resistance.
Hedge mode.
Higher timeframes.
BTC.
NFA.
DYOR.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 9:50pm On Sep 02, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
Cc:ibime what do you think about the market right now. Your opinion will be highly appreciated

Below post from Geovanni is spot on. I'm shorting Nasdaq in periods leading up to CPI print and FOMC meetings and close positions on the day of the meeting or CPI print. Only thing I'm long on is dollar and Natgas. I'm not in crypto at all.

The calendar below is what I use as guide

https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar?week=aug28.2022

Geovanni412:

Bro, recession on average lasts about 17 months - https://www.forbes.com/advisor/investing/how-long-do-recessions-last/. This bear market is nowhere near it's bottom yet. By God's grace, we shall all see the beginning of another bull market maybe by June 2023.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2022
Gracias
Ibime:

Below post from Geovanni is spot on. I'm shorting Nasdaq in periods leading up to CPI print and FOMC meetings and close positions on the day of the meeting or CPI print. Only thing I'm long on is dollar and Natgas. I'm not in crypto at all.

The calendar below is what I use as guide

https://www.forexfactory.com/calendar?week=aug28.2022

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
seankafor:
holders of good projects comes out as the long term winners overall
Luna was once a good project...

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

Yes. At least you get appreciation from exchange rate.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tego40: 1:06am On Sep 03, 2022
My people una happy new month, please which card de work and where are they working and how much are we loading.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DrShomo: 4:25am On Sep 03, 2022
nna777:

Yep. 2yrs now.
nice, u know star app? Is also good for minning

Incase you wanna mine star
Use robnectar as ref-code
DYOR Abt the token

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2022
atinga1:

Luna was once a good project...
and so?

1 out of many?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Coinbase loses $140 million to traders because of a bug

Coinbase users used an erroneous exchange rate of Georgian lari on the platform to exchange some cryptocurrencies at a rate 100 times higher than the market rate (290 lari instead of 2.90 lari). The omission of the decimal separator was caused by a “third-party technical problem”

The erroneous data was posted to the platform within seven hours. This allowed about 900 traders from Georgia to sell various cryptocurrencies for GEL at an inflated rate, after which they withdrew these funds to bank accounts.

The Georgian trading community estimated that Coinbase could have lost between $14 million and $140 million, but Coinbase denied the claim.

Shortly after the withdrawals from Coinbase, the traders’ bank accounts and associated Visa debit cards were frozen. One bank said in a statement that the reason for the blocking was because the transactions were flagged as suspicious. Also, the bank reported that Coinbase could request a refund.

https://altcoin.ng/coinbase-loses-140-million-to-traders-because-of-a-bug/

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2022
Abeg una way dey use nettler Nd skrill shey na 9ja details una use

Omobola121
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Earning101(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2022
Binace is the leading trading platform. Trust me

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) (2737) (2738) (2739) ... (3679) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Kingcr477(m), Superpack589, GoHost, yourstruly5(m), twosquare(m), Ojemedad, Dundalk(m), Halastershang(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.