Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,665 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3468543 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3723) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:00am On May 21
seanwilliam:
Ekaro nbi o.
I deleted my binance a month ago for a reason best known to me.
Now I want to redownload it and log in , I can’t find it on apps store again. Na binance.US I Dey see.
I know I can login on web or other phone, but the issues is I can’t download it again on this phone .
E Dey ask me to change region , something I’ve been using on same iCloud for years,
Who else is experiencing this?

I thought I was alone

You shouldn't have deleted it, bro.

It didn't start today, it's been like that for over 6 months now because I've been trying to update my app but to no avail.

You'll have to make do with web login till God knows when or better yet, move your coins to a new exchange and leave BINANCE for good, their shakara don too much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 9:04am On May 21
Sarahray:

How did u use it to trade,I was given $20 but I can’t use it,I can’t even find it.When I want to trade it wil be showing insufficient bal

The $20 is for mantle airdrop, you can sell off that one and withdraw immediately.

The $50 is there, you won't find it in your spot wallet, you can only use it to trade FUTURES.

PS - Make una try to dy read your mail and Bybit notifications, the requirements were explained!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:51am On May 21
Valwezzy:

I thought I was alone

You shouldn't have deleted it, bro.

It didn't start today, it's been like that for over 6 months now because I've been trying to update my app but to no avail.

You'll have to make do with web login till God knows when or better yet, move your coins to a new exchange and leave BINANCE for good, their shakara don too much.
I think it has to do with Apple. My theory. A US company, and recently US policies to these exchanges are not pleasant.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 9:58am On May 21
Been noticing some things about this thread

Hmmm

I hope to bring understanding....if only you'd flow with me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:05am On May 21
YOUR TRUTH LONG AWAITED

All financial markets be it bonds, crypto, forex, commodities, stocks, futures even deriv synthetic indices WAS NOT CREATED FOR YOU TO TRADE

lolzz. I know this will be the biggest shocker of your entire trading career but please, walk with me here

you could trade this market, don't get me wrong, but you and all other retailers weren't BET ON to be profitable long term...that's why they released or opened a market worth trillions of dollars to you

THE POWERS THAT BE know you won't be profitable long term...that's why they opened the financial markets to you all

So you can invest money and get lost speculating and lose

Fine you could be lucky and win...but that would give you a confidence boost to go in and lose all your profits

It's a game. You weren't included in the beginning. You all retailers were the LAST MINUTE PLAN cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:07am On May 21
This isn't a movie or a script...it has been happening right before your very eyes

You might have guessed or thought something was wrong with the financial markets but you couldn't place your finger on it

You'll soon start to understand somethings as we proceed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 10:13am On May 21
IAmHim1:
This isn't a movie or a script...it has been happening right before your very eyes

You might have guessed or thought something was wrong with the financial markets but you couldn't place your finger on it

Meaning?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 10:16am On May 21
IAmHim1:
YOUR TRUTH LONG AWAITED

All financial markets be it bonds, crypto, forex, commodities, stocks, futures even deriv synthetic indices WAS NOT CREATED FOR YOU TO TRADE

lolzz. I know this will be the biggest shocker of your entire trading career but please, walk with me here

you could trade this market, don't get me wrong, but you and all other retailers weren't BET ON to be profitable long term...that's why they released or opened a market worth trillions of dollars to you

THE POWERS THAT BE know you won't be profitable long term...that's why they opened the financial markets to you all

So you can invest money and get lost speculating and lose

Fine you could be lucky and win...but that would give you a confidence boost to go in and lose all your profits

It's a game. You weren't included in the beginning. You all retailers were the LAST MINUTE PLAN cry

The financial market is very large.

There are individuals who do not care about profits and lost.

They just want control over the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:23am On May 21
Please don't be tensed

I want you all to not be tensed as you read this

IT HAS ALL BEEN A GAME...A DIRTY ONE

The financial markets (bonds, crypto, forex, indices etc) was created for special kind of traders ONLY to trade.

Back then before everything went electronic, there were special kind of traders that already determined the HIGH AND LOW of each daily candlestick that some of you speculate on

Yes!

The high and low of Bitcoin candle TODAY has been known WEEKS AGO!

lolzzzzz

Please relax

The open , high, low and close of each candle stick OF ALL MARKETS THAT YOU LOVE TO TRADE HAS BEEN COMPUTED AND CALCULATED BEFOREHAND

no!

It isn't buying and selling pressure moving the markets. Whoever buys or sell don't move the markets

If someone bought I billion Bitcoin today, the market would move regardless where it was supposed to move UNLESS there is manual intervention or repricing

Yes! This is when the market algorithm is manually operated with news release TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THE MARKETS OBEY NEWS RELEASE.

light bulb moment: IT DOESN'T

Discard your Elliott wave, your stochastic, your RSI, moving averages, gann, buying and selling pressure, supply and demand zones, support and resistance butterfly, gartley...wheew...discard all of it

The REAL TRADERS don't use it

yes! There are The Real Traders out there. They don't have social media accounts, they're no on YouTube, they're not on TikTok, they're not on Instagram selling courses.

It's all against their NDA they signed before coming in board the inner circle.

These.are the people the market algorithm was coded for

And yes.

All financial markets move on an algorithm.
An algorithm which delivers on TIME AND PRICE

TIME FIRST, then PRICE LAST

The x axis is TIME while the Y axis is price.

Go to your intraday charts and I dunno...
Be wowed...
See it for yourself...

But eitherways, something in you will click today May 21st 2024 10:23am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:25am On May 21
Lolzzz

You are WRONG

you have no idea what's happening.

But you will soon if you follow on
Allthelight:

The financial market is very large.

There are individuals who do not care about profits and lost.

They just want control over the market
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:30am On May 21
Here’s a word to the 12K, 15K, 52K, and 0K gang.

BTC has broken through the $70k resistance, and flipped it for support. It is now aiming for $73.7K which was the previous ATH.
For this to effect, BTC must hold the $70K for support and not flip it back to resistance.

Safe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sholikay(m): 10:32am On May 21
Please bosses in the house,I want someone to put me through on how I can trade on future trades...I want to use the 50$ bybit gave me , before it expires....

I only know how to do spot,but I don't really understand the future trades....thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:32am On May 21
Bitcoin is $70k

People are rushing into it. They fear missing out. They want to buy and hold on for their dear lives

Psychology

Exactly what the REAL TRADERS wants: injection of liquidity

Lolzzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:36am On May 21
There are different categories of people in the markets place

I'm not gonna talk about retailers because ALL retailers are specks of dust compared to what BIG STONES are present

1) The Market Algorithm
2) The REAL traders
3) Your brokers

Who can see your stop losses and take profits.
Who CANNOT

which party Is responsible for which

Moving on...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:39am On May 21
IAmHim1:

Lol dem don serve this one liquidation mail grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:40am On May 21
Before we proceed, I have to prepare your mind to learn HOW TO THINK and not WHAT TO THINK

there's a difference between the two: one teaches you to think for yourself and the other teaches you to think the way others are thinking

You'll find out which is which soon enough

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 10:58am On May 21
First

If everybody knew how to trade AND MAKE PROFITS CONSISTENTLY, WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN to all financial markets

2) How did the markets come to be. The charts you're looking at...how did it come to be.

Was it really buying and selling pressure that MADE THE CANDLESTICK FORM!!?

Some people here are programmers

How do you create an app. Through a programming language...

But think again...

To create android apps, you need android programming languages
WHILE to create iPhone apps, you need IPHONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

You can create an iphone app because you knew iPhone programming language. That's why there are many iPhone apps on playstore

Now think deeply

WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IPHONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE kiss
would you be able to create any app for iPhone
Hmmm

Why haven't anyone TRIED creating a market better than the financial markets

whatever app they create IS LINKED to the financial markets not that they created their own Market from scratch

Why is that

Think deeply...

BECAUSE THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE USED TO CREATE THE MARKET IS NOT KNOWN

The same programming language was used TO CREATE ALL FINANCIAL MARKETS...what they changed was just one thing: TIME

I know you'll want to argue about this hmmm

REMEMBER I told you the financial markets runs on TIME and PRICE.

that's why deriv synthetic indices and Eur/usd or usdjpy charts are different: even though they operate on the same PRICE DELIVERY, their TIME DELIVERY is different

Forex markets opens and closes at 2am - 12PM NewYork TIME respectively

While deriv synthetic indices opens and closes at 2am - 4pm New York time...

Don't be confused. You've just had your real opening time wrong ALL ALONG

all financial markets operate on New York time. Go to your charts. By this time, you wouldn't be in doubt again

Deriv synthetic INDICES and SnP indices all operate on same time

What does this have to do with a crypto thread you might be asking.

Deriv synthetic indices and SnP indices and Bitcoin and ETHERIUM and All other coins ALL OPERATE ON SAME TIME.

YES!

now feel free to check it out and lose your sleep grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AgentNnamdi: 11:03am On May 21
IAmHim1:
Before we proceed, I have to prepare your mind to learn HOW TO THINK and not WHAT TO THINK

there's a difference between the two: one teaches you to think for yourself and the other teaches you to think the way others are thinking

You'll find out which is which soon enough

Continue 💯

I saw LIT videos and I started to believe that all these are manipulations. Every theory was created by them. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by santos123(m): 11:10am On May 21
Amadioha02:
trusted buyer for $16k ? Hmm. Before I do my stuff on Binance, had to move to Kucoin, this is ridiculous. Nigerian government need to do better
wanted to tell you I buy usdt but this your money big pass me o. I will quote you with an exchange you can use on a dead thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sarahray: 11:11am On May 21
Valwezzy:

The $20 is for mantle airdrop, you can sell off that one and withdraw immediately.

The $50 is there, you won't find it in your spot wallet, you can only use it to trade FUTURES.

PS - Make una try to dy read your mail and Bybit notifications, the requirements were explained!
Well I wasn’t sent a mail neither did I do any mantle airdrop,the $20 was given to me as reward for opening a Bybit acct.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:21am On May 21
All this happens in an intraday charts ie the events that happens in the charts for one trading day

This is because of style. Most people just want to go to their charts, make money and close trading

But if you're a swing trader choosing to hold on for dear life, THEN YOU INCORPORATE

1) Commitment of traders (COT) report
2) Open interest, OI
3) Intermarket analysis ie since it's BITCOIN/USD then whatever happens to the dollar relatively happens to Bitcoin

I know it will fly over your heads but I'll explain with this

Whenever there is excess dollars in the economy, gullible people purchase Bitcoin so more dollar chasing Bitcoin, meaning Bitcoin rises!

Observe what happened during the scamdemic

What happened to the price of Bitcoin and ETHERIUM and other stock prices:

People had excess money...people were looking for where to dump the money... people decided Bitcoin is a safe option... People bought Bitcoin... Bitcoin rose

But remember I told you that buying and selling pressure doesn't control these markets...

That's why the release of new money or interest rate announcement IS TIMED!

That's why whenever there is new money that the United States want to share to its citizens, it will reduce the interest rates giving people that are credit worthy a means to collect loans BECAUSE THEY HAVE COLLATERAL...long story

ILL make it short: whenever there is new money about to be introduced in the economy, interest rates drop lower...to encourage people to borrow these new money

So whenever there Is interest rate drop AND huge money is about to be introduced to the economy, expect the price of Bitcoin, stocks and digital fine arts to rise

Observe how it played out in corona period.
You'll know what I'm talking about then

Banks were even talking about negative interest rates meaning it wouldn't be financially wise to keep your money in the bank which would only mean they were SUBTLY grin encouraging people to buy Bitcoin, gold, stocks and other 'forms of assets'

Observe how Bitcoin and gold and stocks price reacted. But then again, buying and selling pressure don't really move these markets. The markets are just fine tuned to make it look like buying and selling pressure moves it so people won't suspect a thing...that's why news release are timed.

Red impact down to yellow impact news down to interest rate release ...

That's why they control ALL the news channelS from CNN...so they can easily fine-tune the market algorithm to the time of the news release TO MAKE IT SEEM Like the news impact moved the markets shocked shocked shocked grin

So people would believe they can have an impact in the markets shocked shocked grin grin even though THEY DON'T!

it's all a game and these unknown people are smarter than you and I...trust me....you have no idea how smart I will be... admitting someone is above the hierarchy gives me heartaches grin grin

I wish I could write all but I'm quite tired already
Hmm

Hold on a bit

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Elliotwaveforec: 11:37am On May 21
IAmHim1:
First

If everybody knew how to trade AND MAKE PROFITS CONSISTENTLY, WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN to all financial markets

2) How did the markets come to be. The charts you're looking at...how did it come to be.

Was it really buying and selling pressure that MADE THE CANDLESTICK FORM!!?

Some people here are programmers

How do you create an app. Through a programming language...

But think again...

To create android apps, you need android programming languages
WHILE to create iPhone apps, you need IPHONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE

You can create an iphone app because you knew iPhone programming language. That's why there are many iPhone apps on playstore

Now think deeply

WHAT IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW IPHONE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE kiss
would you be able to create any app for iPhone
Hmmm

Why haven't anyone TRIED creating a market better than the financial markets

whatever app they create IS LINKED to the financial markets not that they created their own Market from scratch

Why is that

Think deeply...

BECAUSE THE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE USED TO CREATE THE MARKET IS NOT KNOWN

The same programming language was used TO CREATE ALL FINANCIAL MARKETS...what they changed was just one thing: TIME

I know you'll want to argue about this hmmm

REMEMBER I told you the financial markets runs on TIME and PRICE.

that's why deriv synthetic indices and Eur/usd or usdjpy charts are different: even though they operate on the same PRICE DELIVERY, their TIME DELIVERY is different

Forex markets opens and closes at 2am - 12PM NewYork TIME respectively

While deriv synthetic indices opens and closes at 2am - 4pm New York time...

Don't be confused. You've just had your real opening time wrong ALL ALONG

all financial markets operate on New York time. Go to your charts. By this time, you wouldn't be in doubt again

Deriv synthetic INDICES and SnP indices all operate on same time

What does this have to do with a crypto thread you might be asking.

Deriv synthetic indices and SnP indices and Bitcoin and ETHERIUM and All other coins ALL OPERATE ON SAME TIME.

YES!

now feel free to check it out and lose your sleep grin
Following!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 11:50am On May 21
Here
https://www.nairaland.com/8080394/nigerias-inflation-what-uba-gtbopay#129762769

I tried to open down the relationship between dollar and Bitcoin and the global economy in general

As I said, it's all a game but a very dirty one at that

And guess what...you were made to believe you were a player in this game

When two elephants fight, guess what suffers...
shocked
Exactly

You've been an ordinary grass all along! cry

You don't have to be that when you know you can be more unno
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:06pm On May 21
Time
https://www.nairaland.com/7990571/forex-market-algorithm#128797122

Bitcoin operates on TIME and PRICE

Time is when liquidity is injected in the markets
Price is what is then used to scoop grin those liquidity using price distribution arrays or PD ARRAYS

Time first before Price
Time first before Price
Time first before Price

Yes
Bitcoin moves with London session, new York AM session, lunch, and PM session

Yes Lunch session shocked

Real traders or Interbank traders take lunch breaks too. Yes. They're humans.

Remember the algorithm was coded for them and not you. You were that late-thought party invite

With the link up there, you don't need to be worried about time intraday.

London session: 2-5 am New York time

Ny AM session is 8:30 am - 11am New york time

Lunch hour 12-1 pm Ny Time

NY PM session: 1-4pm.Ny Time

Equities open at 9:30am and it basically serve as a Judas ro clear people out o the markets before the real move starts sad shocked grin

and there a macro that operates around 1:30 pm for the PM session

It's quite a lot I know. And time to type it all out...wheew

But go to your charts and drop vertical lines at these times and you'll see the time when these big moves are happening in the markets

Youll see IT ALL then you'll know for yourself what you didn't all along

The link up there is your first missing key to understanding this DIRTY game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by iamdannyfc(m): 12:17pm On May 21
Sapiens3:

I hope this tapswap pays cause after tapping this shit like a palm wine tapper and I get nothing sad

😂 I just saw it not long too,
But I am thinking of getting serious with just cex.io airdrop since 14hours ago, they announced their own on telegram which hit over 10k players.

At least I'm very Early on this one, and we will see where it leads.

Any one interested might also Join now, just remove one "." In the middle of t..me link below
👇
https://t..me/cexio_tap_bot?start=1716287932583055

I don't joke with CEXs Tokens..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:21pm On May 21
I'm guessing you. Mean liquidity induction theory

Trust me Nnamdi, it's all fancy bullshit. Shiny object syndrome

It was learnt from one source and then repackaged to make money...same as Sam supply and demand and all those petty BEAT THE MARKET MAKER COURSES BTMM

They all had the same teacher.
The one teacher that taught they person they learnt from...who mentored their mentors

The one teacher whose work single handedly influenced my discovery in the financial markets...

AgentNnamdi:

Continue 💯

I saw LIT videos and I started to believe that all these are manipulations. Every theory was created by them. grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:25pm On May 21
Support and resistance don't work in any financial markets at all

If it did, everyone would be millionaires...even you

Sorry

GRACEGLORY:
Here’s a word to the 12K, 15K, 52K, and 0K gang.

BTC has broken through the $70k resistance, and flipped it for support. It is now aiming for $73.7K which was the previous ATH.
For this to effect, BTC must hold the $70K for support and not flip it back to resistance.

Safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Allthelight(m): 12:38pm On May 21
IAmHim1:
Lolzzz

You are WRONG

you have no idea what's happening.

But you will soon if you follow on
the market is not all about profit and lost... It is for and against rather.

There are alot of reason why an individual will want to stock or trade.

It may be for health security and medical bills
Education
Debt
House rent
And so on.... You can't use a profit and lost theory to explain this....

And all can't be in lost or profit at thesame time even in a long run as it is for and against
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IAmHim1: 12:49pm On May 21
The powers that be DO CARE ABOUT PROFITS

You don't know what you are talking about

Everything is controlled

Down to the ads they show you on Facebook..to your twitter feeds... To your YouTube recommendations...it's all ALGORITHMIC and the financial markets are not left out

Even twitter still have human employees....so does this algorithm...they call themselves INTERBANK TRADERS.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW THEM cus even they themselves can't reveal themselves to you

If you were following what I wrote you'll know why this is so
Allthelight:
the market is not all about profit and lost... It is for and against rather.

There are alot of reason why an individual will want to stock or trade.

It may be for health security and medical bills
Education
Debt
House rent
And so on.... You can't use a profit and lost theory to explain this....

And all can't be in lost or profit at thesame time even in a long run as it is for and against
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:06pm On May 21
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 1:07pm On May 21
Please is anyone having issues trying to login into GTWorld app?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) (3682) ... (3723) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: michealewela, doyin01, Humphery09(m), Agentsalt, NoContract(m), emekad2, eghos12(m), twosquare(m), jayce232, Chikacha and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.