Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3314956 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3651) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 11:55am On Sep 10, 2022
deflover:

I am here
I still maintain btc will go down to break 17k this month to 14k
Let's watch
What u see is retracement based on Nasdaq
That we are seeing a pull back
Doesn't mean the monthly projection is over
So keep vexing

You just don't give up, abi?
Na your reputation you dey destroy anyway.
Make you keep analysing your rubbish.
14k wey una don dey predict for over 3 months now, yet, una no wan rest.
You go tire.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2022
U no watch well go enter this Luna pump anyow, fire go raze ur portfolio

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mynameis007:

You just don't give up, abi?
Na your reputation you dey destroy anyway.
Make you keep analysing your rubbish.
14k wey una don dey predict for over 3 months now, yet, una no wan rest.
You go tire.

U stupid and u proud.
Reputation say I do wetin
Na today I dey predict
Guy leave me alone ok
If e break low this month
U go understand
For now enjoy the fasle buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2022
StrafordSTONES:

Lols...The best truth I told myself was that[b] "I don't know how to trade,[/b] period." I just jejely avoided trading kpatakpa. I am only just suffering the addiction of checking Binance app and coingecko and visiting this thread.
Imagine how irrational the P.As have been: when people are convinced we are dumping then boom pump and when you think it's pumping, boom dump. I can't be living life like that. grin grin
Not true, oleng. You are a true trader.

If the market has never made you feel stupid, you are yet to start.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2022
deflover:

U stupid and u proud.
Reputation say I do wetin
Na today I dey predict
Guy leave me alone ok
If e break low this month
U go understand
For now enjoy the fasle buy

Nothing like false buy.
You dey call am false buy, yet people are cashing out of it, and shorters got liquidated heavily.
What is happening now is the way it's supposed to be.
After a decline, there must be a solid support that will accelerate a rebound or whatever you decide to call it to console your losses.
Calm down and learn trading properly, no be to dey come here dey open mouth and be predicting rubbish that is annoying.

Even if let's say BTC somehow drops to 14k in a couple of months, do you think anyone on here would give you credit for that?
You have been predicting 14k since time immemorial without putting a timeframe on when it will happen.
Accept it, you're just not good enough as you think.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mynameis007:

Nothing like false buy.
You dey call am false buy, yet people are cashing out of it, and shorters got liquidated heavily.
After a decline, there must be a solid support that will accelerate a rebound or whatever you decide to call it to console your losses.
Calm down and learn trading properly, no be to dey come here dey open mouth and be predicting rubbish that is annoying.

Even if let's say BTC somehow drops to 14k in a couple of months, do you think anyone on here would give you credit for that?
You have been predicting 14k since time immemorial without putting a timeframe on when it will happen.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2022
Small pump, everybody don get mouth.
If you did not buy at 19k+, wait for btcee to get to at least 25k+, to avoid weeping.
No carry frustration enter here if your money disappear.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2022
Small pump yet it liquidated some accounts of those who were so confident that the market will reach 17k very soon and they placed a sell order at $19k with high leverage.. .. just like I often say , I doubt if some of you clowns really trade on the market...so many noise-makers..

I even saw one particular guy here that placed a sell order while trading futures with X20 leverage at that price before the market went up till it got to more than 10% which caused unexpected serious loss to him....go and tell such person that it is small pump and see if they will smile with you if they want to be honest..........small pump indeed..nothing like small pump , and also nothing like small dump....just flow with the market whether it rises or fall , there is opportunity in both bull and bear market......Stop trying to act like the person who controls the market and its certain of what the market will do..the market will do what it ought or wants to do...you are not one who owns the market....it can go to even 10k if it ought to.. and it can go to 30k if it ought to...Know be you own the market...

If it does not go up to touch so so price area , it will go down to touch so so price area , is that what you call analysis ?? Who is not aware that price will either go up or down....

You are going from lagos to ibadan, if bus does not reach redeem camp area and it turns back to go back to lagos , it will reach mowe on its way going back ..anyone who knows that route knows this is common sense that it will reach these places while going on that road....don't tell us what we already know...tell us why it will not reach or why it will turn back.....And don't use "might" in a sentence when on the same sentence you are still using "will"..."Will" in this context means " certainty " ..And same you on that same sentence is still saying the market "might " go a certain way...if you are certain of something , no need to use "might" and if you are not certain of it then why use "will"??....stay one place.. be here or there....stop moving around in a confused manner like dog wey miss road...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
randy01:

Bro you try but I see you post about future trade you are about to trade or current running trade which mean you are future trader but try to get a special glass to look laptop,desktop,phone or whatever gadgets you are using.i forgot the name but it was made specifically for people who looks screen. almost all YouTubers used it.i chop breakfast when anytime I step out in afternoon sun.once sun touch my eye for the first time it will seems as if they use sharp object on my eye.i began to develop head pain cuz am always inside looking at chart.i don't go out.i did not visit any doc I always knew what is wrong with me by myself.i stop looking at screen for a whole month and I get the glass then I developed my trading plan on 4hr which made me sleep well and have time for myself.

That happens early this year but am fine now and even forgot about the issue cuz I use my glass even to press phone or watch TV. steering at screen for long have long time effect

Just my little contribution.happy trading bro
You are not consuming enough fruits, esp carrots, oleng. Stop undermining nature's power

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2022
Omobola121

There's payo-neer funds available, problem be say its not up to $50 minimum to be able to transfer.

Dunno if there's any compromise we can reach so I can get it out and trade with you. If it's compensation, we can discuss that one if you're up for it.

Money has been lying there since June after I cashed it out from Fiverrr

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Calm down guy! Enjoy the correction while it lasts; to cap below 34,837 and drop even below the 14K. Bookmark this for future reference.

Weekly TF analysis.

At least you gave a timeframe which is understandable. You acknowledged the fact that before your so-called 14k drop will happen, price will probably hit 30k and above, but below 34k like you explained.
Whether the 14k happens or not, you acknowledged that price will still go up.
Na those ones wey go still dey predict more downtrend even after price struggles to break some vital support areas I dey vex for.
If one has to predict price movement, please do it intelligently and not arrogantly as if they control the crypto markets.
Rubbish and ingredients.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2022
doyin01:
Small pump yet it liquidated some accounts of those who were so confident that the market will reach 17k very soon and they placed a sell order at $19k with high leverage.. .. just like I often say , I doubt if some of you clowns really trade on the market...so many noise-makers..

I even saw one particular guy here that placed a sell order while trading futures with X20 leverage at that price before the market went up till it got to more than 10%..go and tell such person that it is small pump and see if he will not call you a daft person.....small pump indeed..nothing like small pump , and also nothing like small dump....just flow with the market whether it rises or fall , there is opportunity in both bull and bear market......Stop trying to act like the person who controls the market and its certain of what the market will do..the market will do what it ought or wants to do...you are not one who owns the market....

If it does not go up to touch so so price area , it will go down to touch so so price area , is that what you call analysis ?? Who is not aware that price will either go up or down....

You are going from lagos to ibadan, if bus does not reach redeem camp area and it turns back to go back to lagos , it will reach mowe on its way going back ..anyone who knows that route knows this is common sense that it will reach these places while going on that road....don't tell us what we already know...tell us why it will not reach or why it will turn back.....And don't use "might" in a sentence when on the same sentence you are still using "will"..."Will" in this context means " certainty " ..And same you on that same sentence is still saying the market "might " go a certain way...if you are certain of something , no need to use "might" and if you are not certain of it then why use "will"....stay one place.. be here or there....stop moving around in a confused manner like dog wey miss road...

You have said it all.
Na the arrogance in their analysis been dey off me.
Giovanni417 will tell you that the London stock exchange market will open by so so time, and therefore that is when to make a move.
I come dey wonder, are we now trading the stock market abi na still crypto?
Crypto is crypto, stock market is stock market, irrespective of the correlation between s&p 500 and BTC.
Stop acting like the stock market dictates what will happen in the crypto markets.
It's the same guy that put X20 leverage on his positions.
What arrogance?
I keep telling him, he thinks he knows, but he doesn't.
He will learn the hard way sha.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mynameis007:

Nothing like false buy.

I just started calling 14k
Stop trying so hard to discredit me
That people are cashing out doesn't mean even u are cashing out
I will not buy btc
Till I see a break of 17k
Even this 14k
I am seeing this month
So relax and watch

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2022
seankafor:
I have told y'all.
Don't try to time the market if you wanna make it

Why don't Yall be like me and embrace crypto as a way of life undecided
You're right, bro. If crypto is not your way of life, there's no way in it for you. Every new occurrence brings up a new opportunity, only to the crypto natives.

You look out of the window and see the crowd languishing, and you are forced to rethink, and remember who you are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 12:55pm On Sep 10, 2022
deflover:

I just started calling 14k
Stop trying so hard to discredit me
That people are cashing out doesn't mean even u are cashing out
I will not buy btc
Till I see a break of 17k
Even this 14k
I am seeing this month
So relax and watch

Deflower, you have been talking about this 14k since na. Haba!
Others can attest to this as well.
Finally you have put a timeframe on your 14k drop. Fair enough. If it happens this month, I will mention you and say you've done well.
But guy no dey lie, since I begin read your posts, I've been seeing your 14k comment anytime BTC drops monumentally.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
We spend more time antagonizing each other than we spend on charts. Someone made a prediction and he never told anyone to follow him, it went wrong and here we are calling him out.

For crying out loud we have no mega whale in this group that can predict with 100% accuracy. Even the whales and large institution lose their positions even after consulting great traders even with consultation fee.

We all watched 3AC and Celsius going down how much more an individual traders chart reading skill.

We have seen same guys you people criticize in the group give calls that played out 100% but no one praised them for that.

At no point did they force anyone to go with their calls nor do they demand a share of your profit nor loss if the calls fail.

Let's stop killing the vibe on this thread, everyday should not be for banters. We will only end up losing more of our fundamental members that made the thread grow to where it is now.

My opinion .

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2022
MicroStrategy to sell $500 million stock to buy bitcoins

U.S. company MicroStrategy has asked the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to approve the sale of $500 million worth of shares to boost bitcoin stocks.

The document reports that MicroStrategy has already entered into preliminary agreements with agents Cowen and Company and BTIG to sell the specified number of shares.

“We plan to use the proceeds from the stock sale for general corporate purposes, including bitcoin purchases. We do not specify the amount of funds to be used for each purpose. We also do not set a specific goal for the number of bitcoins to be stored and will continue to monitor market conditions for possible purchases of the cryptocurrency,” the company said in a statement.

MicroStrategy currently has 129,700 BTC stored in its wallets, with bitcoins purchased at an average price of $30,660. After the market crash, the company posted an unrecorded loss of more than $900 million, which may well have been the reason why CEO Michael Saylor stepped down. His place was taken by Phong Le, who announced his intention to hold the first cryptocurrency long-term.

https://altcoin.ng/microstrategy-to-sell-500-million-stock-to-buy-bitcoins/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 1:04pm On Sep 10, 2022
Are you ready? grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:21pm On Sep 10, 2022
Mynameis007:

Deflower, you have been talking about this 14k since na. Haba!
Others can attest to this as well.
Finally you have put a timeframe on your 14k drop. Fair enough. If it happens this month, I will mention you and say you've done well.
But guy no dey lie, since I begin read your posts, I've been seeing your 14k comment anytime BTC drops monumentally.

Show me where u saw me say it if not a while ago
Anyway I am done talking
I won't reply u again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
deflover:

Show me where u saw me say it if not a while ago
Anyway I am done talking
I won't reply u again

Let me help the guy out , here is you saying it months ago....you must think everyone on this thread is dumb or have memory loss...You need to understand that not everyone on this thread can be lied to...some people are smarter than you...and they can tell your next move from miles away...

deflover:
we should be seeing another round of lows

btc will do an extended low to $14077
after that we may see some recovery

the 7th candle method for bull has failed again
so we should see some bear continuation

so all coins will go lower from this week

the correction is expected next month not now

Then If it gets to 14k , you will start bragging that "I said it " ..and you will start feeling like king Kong of the crypto market...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2022
"I must be right" is one of our problems in Nigeria.

When the Market dips, those predicting dip would come out and start shouting "I told you so" while talking down on those that predicted pump, pump guys would be quiet for the whole period only to wait for the little pump for them to start saying "I told you so"

Whether dip or pump, what matters is you making money (I am yet to make money though) and not anybody trying to form the GREATEST ANALYST! If you sabi this analysis, you would be able to predict the exact day and time it would dip or pump.

I have my coins already and I appreciate the Pumps because I am a Hodler.

I will also appreciate the Dip because it allows me to buy more for my portfolio with my spare cash.
But, I will only buy more if it drops to 17k.

Win win for me

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2022
doyin01:

Let me help the guy out , here is you saying it months ago....you must think everyone on this thread is dumb or have memory loss...You need to understand that not everyone on this thread can be lied to...some people are smarter than you...and they can tell your next move from miles away...

We are still waiting for your 14k....

Hahahaha!
Bros, abeg thank you very much.
Deflower no know say na detectives full here.
I just couldn't be bothered to start digging out his comments on the 14k drop, but I sure knew he has been on about it for months ago.
Deflower, you see say no be rubbish I dey talk?
Abi e don clear you for eyes?
Do yourself a very big favour, rest and discontinue this your nonsensical analysis and use that time to brush up your trading skills.
You no sabi.
And as for you Giovanni417, you have the potential, but this is not the stock market.
This is the crypto market, and there will always be differences no matter the correlation between the two.
Crypto is crypto, stock market is stock market, do not mix the two.
Learn to use your support, because your last trade was just shambolic.
How can you call yourself a trader and still be shorting with x20 leverage after market dropped at support area?
Na wa oooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2022
Born2conquer:
"I must be right" is one of our problems in Nigeria.

When the Market dips, those predicting dip would come out and start shouting "I told you so" while talking down on those that predicted pump, pump guys would be quiet for the whole period only to wait for the little pump for them to start saying "I told you so"

Whether dip or pump, what matters is you making money (I am yet to make money though) and not anybody trying to form the GREATEST ANALYST! If you sabi this analysis, you would be able to predict the exact day and time it would dip or pump.

I have my coins already and I appreciate the Pumps because I am a Hodler.

I will also appreciate the Dip because it allows me to buy more for my portfolio with my spare cash.
But, I will only buy more if it drops to 17k.

Win win for me

The bolded was said by you..

some hours ago you said this...

Born2conquer:

Make una chill o, we are still really in dip for real.

Pump starts only at 25k or 30k.

I will only buy BTC at 17k or 18k.

what happened to "might" instead of sounding so certain that pumps start only at 25k or 30k?? I am not saying it not possible for btc to touch to 17k..infact it can touch 10k and heaven will not fall...but we should learn to stop sounding very certain of things that will happen on the market..we are not the single person who owns the market....even some so called experts will always use "might" or "could " and not " will" in their analysis because they know that nobody can predict the market 100% correctly all the time...but sadly some people are not ready to accept that bitter truth and that is why they engage in a very high risks when they want to place a trade simply because they believe their analysis can never go wrong..or that they can never be wrong
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2022
doyin01:

The bolded was said by you..some hours ago you said this.

Yes, is it wrong? BTC fell from $69k, is $21k not a dip?

And yes, I will "only" buy additional coins at $17k and I am ready to wait for as long as possible for that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 2:14pm On Sep 10, 2022
grin grin

Just here to read comments

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2022
Born2conquer:

Yes, is it wrong? BTC fell from $69k, is $21k not a dip?

And yes, I will "only" buy additional coins at $17k and I am ready to wait for as long as possible for that.

You wait ooo you do not wait oooo , that is your personal choice and anyone should respect it...

What me I am pointing out to you was when you said pumps only starts at 25k or 30k.....With so much certainty like you own the market and control it ....pumps can start at any price it wants , dumps can start at any price it wants too...nobody can 100% predict the exact day and price..market will do what it will do...

Even the best crypto experts in the world will still use the word "DYOR" meaning nothing is certain on the market , so their analysis could later turn out wrong on the long run...

But on this thread , some certain people do not want to believe they can be wrong in some certain predictions simply because they believe their trading strategy can never be wrong..that is my point.....and when you point out the flaws to them , instead of them to admit they were wrong , they would still find a way to justify themselves and claim they were not wrong, rather than accept they were wrong , they will push the blame to another thing , they will blame the war , or blame anything they can get hold of...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
For the first time you talk Wetin sweet me. But again, I know say to insult full your mouth. Oya indey wait for insult ooo grin.

At the bolded . Spot up
doyin01:

I even saw one particular guy here that placed a sell order while trading futures with X20 leverage at that price before the market went up till it got to more than 10% which caused unexpected serious loss to him....go and tell such person that it is small pump and see if they will smile with you if they want to be honest..........small pump indeed..nothing like small pump , and also nothing like small dump....just flow with the market whether it rises or fall , there is opportunity in both bull and bear market......Stop trying to act like the person who controls the market [/b]and its certain of what the market will do..the market will do what it ought or wants to do...you are not one who owns the market....it can go to even 10k if it ought to.. and it can go to 30k if it ought to...Know be you own the market...

[b]If it does not go up to touch so so price area , it will go down to touch so so price area , is that what you call analysis ?? Who is not aware that price will either go up or down....

You are going from lagos to ibadan, if bus does not reach redeem camp area and it turns back to go back to lagos , it will reach mowe on its way going back ..anyone who knows that route knows this is common sense that it will reach these places while going on that road....don't tell us what we already know...tell us why it will not reach or why it will turn back.....And don't use "might" in a sentence when on the same sentence you are still using "will"..."Will" in this context means " certainty " ..And same you on that same sentence is still saying the market "might " go a certain way...if you are certain of something , no need to use "might" and if you are not certain of it then why use "will"??....stay one place.. be here or there....stop moving around in a confused manner like dog wey miss road...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2022
Titanium001:
You are not consuming enough fruits, esp carrots, oleng. Stop undermining nature's power

Thanks bro.
Can you recommend some?

Watermelon is my favourite
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
cmoney22222:
For the first time you talk Wetin sweet me. But again, I know say to insult full your mouth. Oya indey wait for insult ooo grin.

For every action there is a reason..When you are civil in your opinion and some people counter your opinion with insults , then it shows that the language those kind of people understand is "insult"...if i sense no insult in your comment , I will not insult you , if I sense insult in it , I will insult back....I love peace and vawulence..it depends on the one you bring...so I cannot insult you because I do not perceive insult from you...others might take what you wrote as an insult , but as long as I personally do not see it as insult , then I will NEVER insult you...enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2022
Again, you just discrediting peoples’ analysis. Can you drop yours that you think you are very certain of. Again how do the leverage people use on their trade now an issue . Is there a format for using leverage now?

Mynameis007:

Hahahaha!
Bros, abeg thank you very much.
Deflower no know say na detectives full here.
I just couldn't be bothered to start digging out his comments on the 14k drop, but I sure knew he has been on about it for months ago.
Deflower, you see say no be rubbish I dey talk?
Abi e don clear you for eyes?
Do yourself a very big favour, rest and discontinue this your nonsensical analysis and use that time to brush up your trading skills.
You no sabi.
And as for you Giovanni417, you have the potential, but this is not the stock market.
This is the crypto market, and there will always be differences no matter the correlation between the two.
Crypto is crypto, stock market is stock market, do not mix the two.
Learn to use your support, because your last trade was just shambolic.
How can you call yourself a trader and still be shorting with x20 leverage after market dropped at support area?
Na wa oooo

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:42pm On Sep 10, 2022
We did told y’all ‘bout SHIB, and I had some guy threw darts at me, even though, I didn’t respond to him, I’ll in the process of time. If you’re reading now, be getting ready to pull your pants over your head shortly as I’ll call you out. You see SHIB isn’t a joke anymore.

Now I’m telling you ‘bout babydoge… Get in early, that’s the third meme coin.

#Babydoge

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2022
doyin01:

You wait ooo you do not wait oooo , that is your personal choice and anyone should respect it...

What me I am pointing out to you was when you said pumps only starts at 25k or 30k.....With so much certainty like you own the market and control it ....pumps can start at any price it wants , dumps can start at any price it wants too...nobody can 100% predict the exact day and price..market will do what it will do...

Even the best crypto experts in the world will still use the word "DYOR" meaning nothing is certain on the market , so their analysis could later turn out wrong on the long run...

But on this thread , some certain people do not want to believe they can be wrong in some certain predictions simply because they believe their trading strategy can never be wrong..that is my point.....and when you point out the flaws to them , instead of them to admit they were wrong , they would still find a way to justify themselves and claim they were not wrong, rather than accept they were wrong , they will push the blame to another thing , they will blame the war , or blame anything they can get hold of...
Okay,let's sha make money

That is what we all are after

(1) (2) (3) ... (2750) (2751) (2752) (2753) (2754) (2755) (2756) ... (3651) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SINisSIN(m), sheffybugatty, Elsueno and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.