Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2764) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3407959 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (3698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 2:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omobola121:
Thank you Boss. God bless you!

I had a safe delivery. Baby girl is doing fine.

Congrats, sis

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
ebowo, I think this volatile one had bottomed here, if I’m certain, I’d have loved to grab some more heavy bags for it to drag up for me…

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 2:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omobola121:
Thank you Boss. God bless you!

I had a safe delivery. Baby girl is doing fine.

congratulations sis

I hope u don buy BTC for the baby girl for long term as she click 18yrs give her the login grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DieRich5: 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
To buy usdt on p2p just weak man cry

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
DieRich5:
Dierich5, wetin man go do na, when no other reliable option. The hard part be say, no hope of the price coming down.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Alot of arguments and counter arguments on this thread, whenever someone share his/her trading experience (good or bad), the right thing to do is to appreciate such knowledge irrespective of how it sounded to us. I could remember the first time i ever posted on this thread, the kind of bashing and insult I received was not small.

Some of you guys are even so lucky, many of us that started early don't have access to half of informations giving out here for free.

Meanwhile, a bull market is for the novice and those that hold, real crypto traders made profit irrespective of market condition as Alts markets are better off during the bear/stable run than bull.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
DieRich5:
I have been very weary of buying in the p2p because of scams. None of the p2p seem to be scam proof. I have read some reviews where the seller failed to honour the sale even on binance and KuCoin.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2022
Sey1olumuyiwa:
I don't have any negative mindset about u ..... besides I usually follow Ur calls although I do my own adjustment....... just reduce the I'm always right syndrome...... it is making the thread boring and look more like the politics section ( note I'm not referring to only him.....Una way dey make this thread boring abeg make Una stop am ....pls reduce the I'm always right stuff..... always look at things from different ends .....be careful in Ur write up to avoid striking a nerve in another person...... swears I really want my old thread back d days of openheaven .....the constructive criticism......d mature tackling...... everyone was making gains .....saw the mistake in Der analysis dat Der weren't seeing before.....we learnt new things......now everything is about fight fight fight....like seriously it's really tiring........out of 20 new posts on this thread 18 is always one person attacking another......one can never be right all the time .......In my opinion it's only a fool that feels he is never wrong......abeg u guys should stop it .....pls .......I beg Una.......no be every statement dem dey reply....u look at some and pass.....may God help us all

I feel u mate...trust me I hardly attack anyone here unless someone ruffles my fanny
Am a tad bit responsive to their cat calls
I really didn't come here for months
Yes I gave two good trades...but lost one cos the thread became toxic and I didn't bother to look at the call after it was in profit to see the upside failure

This was why I became a scammer to them
Anyway I have heard u
Thank God u follow my calls and adjust to suit ur style.
I have never said I know it all
I only drop what I see
But it's the cat calls I respond to
I will not do so again
I Don call anything here cos its obvious they all want the bull market back
I am looking for the reversal so like I warned about the fall from 41k
I can tell when it's time to buy

My focus is mainly on babyswap
Cos I know it will make me a shit load of cash
Thanks for ur input

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
Creating more bad news for bitcoin to go down.
They know what they're doing.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2022
yemmit90:
Alot of arguments and counter arguments on this thread, whenever someone share his/her trading experience (good or bad), the right thing to do is to appreciate such knowledge irrespective of how it sounded to us. I could remember the first time i ever posted on this thread, the kind of bashing and insult I received was not small.

Some of you guys are even so lucky, many of us that started early don't have access to half of informations giving out here for free.

Meanwhile, a bull market is for the novice and those that hold, real crypto traders made profit irrespective of market condition as Alts markets are better off during the bear/stable run than bull.

Oh they did that to u
U see its just normal here
Once u post they begin to bash
Even those who are just flippers
When I started trading in 2007
I paid a guy 1000 dollars and all he taught me was how to click buy or sell
Nothing else
It was that bad
Information was tough to come by
Today we give it freely
Yet boys insult us
And they won't give any valid information
All they do is hope
Na here I see where dem dey use hope trade market
Common eth merger yesterday see hopeful hopelessness
Something I see fall
Many dey hope to bull
Until they drop their attitude to learn
Dem go see market as winch

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sheanzy(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
danowena:
I have been very weary of buying in the p2p because of scams. None of the p2p seem to be scam proof. I have read some reviews where the seller failed to boil our the sale even on binance and KuCoin.
common get out,

If u no do p2p on binance wey u go do am

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by demolagilbert: 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
deflover:

I feel u mate...trust me I hardly attack anyone here unless someone ruffles my fanny
Am a tad bit responsive to their cat calls
I really didn't come here for months
Yes I gave two good trades...but lost one cos the thread became toxic and I didn't bother to look at the call after it was in profit to see the upside failure

This was why I became a scammer to them
Anyway I have heard u
Thank God u follow my calls and adjust to suit ur style.
I have never said I know it all
I only drop what I see
But it's the cat calls I respond to
I will not do so again
I Don call anything here cos its obvious they all want the bull market back
I am looking for the reversal so like I warned about the fall from 41k
I can tell when it's time to buy

My focus is mainly on babyswap
Cos I know it will make me a shit load of cash
Thanks for ur input
lol. This guy sef...you do know that fanny means vagina right. The expression is ruffle my feathers.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2022
demolagilbert:
lol. This guy sef...you do know that fanny means vagina right. The expression is ruffles my feathers.

I know grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Babalakin(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Can you write with some decorum at least as you make your point?

Why you dhe write like pikin wey Dem give hand writing test
HAHAHAHA. LMAO grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
If you want to trade on P2P next time, just mention me here. I'm a verified merchant on Binance. My transaction is scam free.

danowena:
I have been very weary of buying in the p2p because of scams. None of the p2p seem to be scam proof. I have read some reviews where the seller failed to boil our the sale even on binance and KuCoin.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Congratulations on your birth......no be small journey......I had my second baby January. We thank God for the great gift. What is your name on P2P?
Omobola121:
If you want to trade on P2P next time, just mention me here. I'm a verified merchant on Binance. My transaction is scam free.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by docus: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
Most of u guys here think more like an investor not like a trader. Your polarity is always bull run, in every market there is always bulls and bears, that's were the trader have an edge, they are dynamic just the way the market is dynamic. So I suggest u switch to being more of a trader to know when to be in the market or out of the market.

For instance, when u look at BTC or ETH charts, the trend has be down, the monthly, weekly charts, candle stick formation are all signalling bear, so one should find a sport to sell on retracements. U mostly buy when the bear trend is invalidated.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
danowena:
Buy from Bundle crypto app. They have inbuilt escrow so no fears of scam since both buyers and sellers must commit the equivalent of the P2P amount into the inbuilt escrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Bees

Second account (Bees2)

Thank you Momma...God bless them for us!

bayobabe:
Congratulations on your birth......no be small journey......I had my second baby January. We thank God for the great gift. What is your name on P2P?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Siberia01:
grin congratulations @Omobola121 on a safe delivery
Make I drop wallet address ni
Na you geh de hospital wey she born? Commoya...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omobola121:

Do you sell usdt and what's your rate today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
During this period, we will make a lot of money

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 6:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

Can you write with some decorum at least as you make your point?

Why you dhe write like pikin wey Dem give hand writing test
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Buy from Bundle crypto app. They have inbuilt escrow so no fears of scam since both buyers and sellers must commit the equivalent of the P2P amount into the inbuilt escrow.
Thanks. I will check it out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by bayobabe(f): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Okay......Mum baby.....keeping this on my memory
Omobola121:
Bees

Second account (Bees2)

Thank you Momma...God bless them for us!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by danowena: 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Omobola121:

Noted. Thanks for responding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Seeing btc and bnb crash gives me joy cos it's an opportunity to right my wrongs and buy when I felt it was too expensive. Imagine being able to own a full Eth.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
ebowo, I think this volatile one had bottomed here, if I’m certain, I’d have loved to grab some more heavy bags for it to drag up for me…

Sorry, I am just seeing this,very correct,hope u pull out at d right time to re enter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2022
Titanium001:
If you observe the price action of eithy between somewhere around mid August to early September, you would notice that the coyn strengthened heavily against btceee, meaning the merger had been priced in. The pros are always several steps ahead, and their exit is probably responsible for the current downtrend. I actually see an imminent uptrend, maybe not too huge, as the then sceptics return with their money.
If you're a Player just like me, I would suggest you become a 'temporal hodler', like lnc has turned me to, because overall tho, I see the benefits of the merger being more long-term, and hodlers eventually smiling to the bank.
Lnc now putting a smile on my fays cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ebowo:

Sorry, I am just seeing this,very correct,hope u pull out at d right time to re enter

Problem is, I don’t short until I hit my target @long. We tend to ride the tide… grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) ... (3698) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alexas58, pafra(m), lekzytaker(m), Khalling2007 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.