Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348660 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
jedisco:
Good day my people... holding strong thru the bear...

BTW, are you guys buying or not?
If so what are you buying
Would you consider buying ETH right now?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
blackdodo:

Would you consider buying ETH right now?

I wouldn't. Not necessarily because of its usd value but more because of its betc value. It's formed an ugly deviation abv 0.08.
Post-merge, it's been selling off against betc and doesn't look good.

I'd rather be in bitc0in now and look to rotate into eith end of year/first quarter of next year

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 1:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
Seandisputed:

What do you think about trustswap?

Don't know this coin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 1:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
danowena:

This is my fear. To think I plan on buying much more in value so more at risk.
I read some sellers’ reviews that stated that they refused to honour trades. Someone lost 2.4 million to one such seller and yet the seller’s account is still active. And people are still patronizing him so I wonder if people read reviews.
Nevertheless, for these sellers, their positive reviews outweighs the negative ones. And a number of people have testified to using P2P successfully on this thread especially on binance.
To be on the safe side I have decided to ask someone I know in the US to buy via paypal and then transfer the cryptos to me. I no fit shout.

Is it cheaper to buy on PayPal?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, you have three options. If you already have a lawyer on retainer, you can ask the lawyer to file the necessary processes to try and recover your money. If you don't have a lawyer on retainer, it will cost you more than 200k to engage one to file a civil suit on your behalf to recover the money. Depending on your jurisdiction and net worth, it can go as far as 600k - 1m or more for a good lawyer to take up your case and even then you go still pay transport fare and other extraneous payments for the case which can run for 1-4 years.
The second option which Seankafor mentioned is for you to go to the Police. You can file a complaint there and they'll arrest the guy. You can decide on whether you want the police or Ministry of justice to pursue a criminal case against him OR you can pay the police to apply 'small pressure' on him to release the money. The 'pressure' most times brings out the money. It will cost you less to pursue a criminal matter than a civil matter because it is ministry of justice or the police wey go handle am. You no go pay them professional fees but this is Nigeria, you gats give them sth to pursue your case with full force.
The third option you have is to believe that all this is a misunderstanding. Then whatsapp the guy and ask him to send the relevant crypto to you.

Thank you so much for this

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Shanid(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2022
Icecream4U:
Get enough details about him. Pictures and any information you can get about him, call and chat him up and keep records of your Chats and calls with him. Report to the police. If he does not respond, tarnish his image all over the internet and send links to him. Don't relent. It would be left for him to decide if the money is worth the damage.
He doesn't have any profile pictures on telegram or WhatsApp

I only have name , phone number and account details. I am trying to get more details.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seandisputed(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
jedisco:

Don't know this coin
OK.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tipdrips: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Say no to Futures��

Khayceeofficial:
The money I thought I never had
CZ do me this one

My tears tastes sweeter than honey rn

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by blackdodo: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
jedisco:

I wouldn't not necessarily because of its usd value but more because of its betc value.
Post-merge, it's been selling off in betc and doesn't look good.

I'd rather be in bitc0in now and look to rotate into eith first quarter of next year

Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 2:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
jedisco:
Good day my people... holding strong thru the bear...

BTW, are you guys buying or not?
If so what are you buying

For now nasdaq is key
As long as we crash
Crypto will crash
I am watching the 11k support of nasdaq
If we take it out
Crypto will start a new wave of bear
So until we hold it
Stay away from buys
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
tipdrips:
Say no to Futures��

Please can you explain how I can check mine?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
tipdrips:
Say no to Futures��

I concur

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drslime0: 4:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
Hi. So i have decided to go into crypto trading(i have withnessed people lose and win. Mostly loses due to btc eth e.t.c liquidity and volatility so i know what i am getting my self to).
I also realised there are many things i need to learn before starting so does any one know any course(free or not) online i can take to be equiped for this?.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:34pm On Sep 18, 2022
deflover:

For now nasdaq is key
As long as we crash
Crypt0 will crash
I am watching the 11k support of nasdaq
If we take it out
Crypt0 will start a new wave of bear
So until we hold it
Stay away from buys

For now, crypt0 is highly correlated with the stock market and the wider economic blueprint. All said, markets are difficult to time...either top or bottom.

Over the past months, I've been slowly accumulating bitc0in below 20k. Should it dip to 12-14k, I'd buy more... If it doesn't, I'd just wait until an uptrend is confirmed and scale into alts.
At this stage, I believe the bottom is closer than the top. I tend to avoid alyts though.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
I love futures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:53pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tipdrips: 5:12pm On Sep 18, 2022
Check your mail, the one you used in operating bnance.

Johnpaul1099:

Please can you explain how I can check mine?
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:
Hi. So i have decided to go into crypto trading(i have withnessed people lose and win. Mostly loses due to btc eth e.t.c liquidity and volatility so i know what i am getting my self to).
I also realised there are many things i need to learn before starting so does any one know any course(free or not) online i can take to be equiped for this?.

Trading futures - follow solheilpko's tutorials on youtube. He explains everything you need to know about futures trading. He has videos on risk mgmt sef. To learn trading, You need to learn trading psychology, risk mgmt and have an actual trading strategy based on support and resistance. That's all you need. You can find this info on youtube free or you can read books. After this , you MUST practice like crazy till you find out what works and what doesn't . Read these books:
1.Three lines forecasting price action by R. Rana, -- get it on libgen.is
2.Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas -- get it from libgen.is
3. Phil Gangluff's smart money forex trading method - search for it on Google.
4. Read about mistakes people make in trading either via google search or through watching youtube videos. Learn from the mistakes and avoid most of them.

You can use the knowledge from the books to develop a trading strategy for yourself. There are a lot of other minor concepts like using multiple timeframes to get entries and exits ,knowing when to trade --London session and New York session, knowing if indicators work for your strategy, which indicators to use , backtesting. Alternatively, you can use youtube channels to learn a strategy and test it for yourself. As for paid courses, you can buy Dapo willis fx course for $100-- whatever strategy that can work on fx will work on btc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gh8JQyFELY&ab_channel=SoheilPKO

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2022
them no wan talk straight say I don dey lose since September 2021 till date,yeye mail sent by yeye cunning Exchange Team

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drslime0: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2022
Geovanni412:

Trading futures - follow solheilpko's tutorials on youtube. He explains everything you need to know about futures trading. He has videos on risk mgmt sef. To learn trading, You need to learn trading psychology, risk mgmt and have an actual trading strategy based on support and resistance. That's all you need. You can find this info on youtube free or you can read books. After this , you MUST practice like crazy till you find out what works and what doesn't . Read these books:
1.Three lines forecasting price action by R. Rana, -- get it on libgen.is
2.Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas -- get it from libgen.is
3. Phil Gangluff's smart money forex trading method - search for it on Google.

You can use the knowledge from the books to develop a trading strategy for yourself. There are a lot of other minor concepts like using multiple timeframes to get entries and exits ,knowing when to trade --London session and New York session, knowing if indicators work for your strategy, which indicators to use , backtesting. Alternatively, you can use youtube channels to learn a strategy and test it for yourself. As for paid courses, you can buy Dapo willis fx course for $100-- whatever strategy that can work on fx will work on btc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gh8JQyFELY&ab_channel=SoheilPKO

Thank you very much sir. Pls is the quidax app okay for this(crypto trading that is).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:

Thank you very much sir. Pls is the quidax app okay for this(crypto trading that is).

I don't know anything about quidax. Most of us, here use binance, kucoin or mexc. Use binance, preferably-- to fund ya acct, use a merchant. I think Omobola121 can do that one or you i.e funding.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 6:24pm On Sep 18, 2022
OP airdrop will be like AXS own.
One crypto to look out for, in the next bull run.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 6:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
tipdrips:
Check your mail, the one you used in operating bnance.

Ohh Thanks
Kai this people chop me last year I almost ran mad��

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just shorted Ethereum,, I'm bearish for the next two days

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2022
konfusedgee:
Just shorted Ethereum,, I'm bearish for the next two days

bro, which broker are you using?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mdhustletv(m): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2022
staga:

The annual interest rate is 7% (i.e. interest rate for 365 days).

Interest = (principal X rate X time)/100

So let us take your principal is $1000. The rate is 7% and the time is 1 year (i.e. 1).

Interest amount = (1000 X 7 X 1)/100, = $70

$70 is the interest for 365 days. We can use 360 days for convenience sake.

90 days is a quarter of 360 days. Therefore, your 90-day interest amount will be a quarter of $70, which is $17.50.

So your 90-day interest on $1000 is $17.50.

These investments typically favour those with huge capital. So let us say you have access to $100,000 (N46,000,000). Your interest for 90 days will be 100 times the calculated amount, which is $1,750.

Typically, the bank or crypto platform is taking your money and doing business with it, and compensating you with 7% returns on it. They know they will make far more out of it than you can because they have access to several money making channels.

These investments are not known to be high-paying. Their benefit is in the assuredness of the returns. Some people like it that way. I personally do not. I have turned a $67 gold account into $250 in a month of trading. I also used a $100 account on Deriv.com to milk N20,000 every three days in December, which is where I got money to send to my people for Christmas as I did not want my primary earnings disturbed.

So that is it. Some like chicken boiled, some like it fried and some like it roasted.
I hope my explanation helps.
Thank you.you jst made it a lot easier. So how did you
Use $67 gold account into $250 in a month of trading and $100 account on Deriv.com to milk N20,000 every three days in December? Some of us are new to trading pls help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yungbliss(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:

Welcome to the world of weeping?

Am a month trader now, and have lost about 150usdt mostly from liquidation. I don't know anything about Futures, cus am using Margin for day trading.

This is what I do, set daily percent target on each day. 1percent is enough.

Be disciplined and do not be greedy.

See it as a part time business not a job.

Don't stay long in the market, because it is always unpredictable.

Sell when it's become more bearish.

Stick to popular coins

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drslime0: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yungbliss:

Am a month trader now, and have lost about 150usdt mostly from liquidation. I don't know anything about Futures, cus am using Margin for day trading.

Stick to popular coins

Thank you very much sir!
I have started an online class for this with the hope of becoming equipped for this(experience will still be needed so I would probably use this thread to communicate with the gurus for more guidance).

Also, I noticed(reading this thread from the beginning page) that most people invest 100 to 200k for this, I am a student (just finished ss3) and I don't have access to such amount.....so is starting with 5k to small, Is it wise to put it to tether or litecoin(it seems Bitcoin and etherium are at the high price).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Drslime0: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
Yungbliss:

Stick to popular coins

Thank you very much sir!
I have started an online class for this with the hope of becoming equipped for this(experience will still be needed so I would probably use this thread to communicate with the gurus for more guidance).

Also, I noticed(reading this thread from the beginning page) that most people invest 100 to 200k for this, I am a student (just finished ss3) and I don't have access to such amount.....so is starting with 5k to small, Is it wise to put it to tether or litecoin(it seems Bitcoin and etherium are at the high price).

2. My phone won't install binance(for reasons still unknown to me) so which do you think is safe quidax or opera mini crypto browser or I should just wait and get a better phone(I have been saving for a while for this).
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:
[/b]

Thank you very much sir!

2. My phone won't install binance(for reasons still unknown to me) so which do you think is safe quidax or opera mini crypto browser or I should just wait and get a better phone(I have been saving for a while for this).
u just want to start at the wrong time.
If you buy usdt now,never ever ever convert it to other coins for now bcoz a great dip is coming,lest you'll catch a falling knifr

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:
[/b]

Thank you very much sir!

regardless trade crypto out of ‘surplus’ not out of your savings. Dem no Dey use money for food trade crypto . So wait till you’re comfortable, opportunity no Dey finish for this space . But If you do strong head, you ‘might ‘ live regret it.. na the currency wey I get I give you so .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2022
Drslime0:

There are a whole lot to learn from. Twitter, YouTube, and some Reddits/Quora forums. Also this thread will help out a lot. Just know how to sieve out the diamonds from the muds.

You can also begin from my Channel here.

This Video outlines and explains the Top 40 Crypto Slangs, Terms and Terminologies. An in-depth knowledge of these terms(Slangs) is vital to your success in this space.

#WAGMI--its a slang for *We Are Gonna Make It*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT4oVG26a6U

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ZIONIA(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.