Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3407294 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (3698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 2:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Mourinho thinking about how to pack the bus grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 3:29pm On Sep 22, 2022
deflover:
Hmmmmmm undecided

What if the correlation between nasdaq and bitcoin fails? Cos nothing is sure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
https://u.today/if-ripple-wins-against-sec-entire-crypto-industry-goes-parabolic-david-gokhshtein

Xrp is up by 30 percent. With the choppy market we are in, it is unclear which direction btc will breakout. The key in playing this market and not getting stopped out prematurely as it is right now to me, is patience - the chart will become very clear in the leadup to Powell's speech by 7pm tomorrow. In the meantime, trade it like a range bound market that it is. Buy low and sell high.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Healthwellness0(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
Palmpay app is offering amazing cash for new users,click on the link below and register with your complete details and when you are done, go to your profile and fill in your info.

After that, wait a while for your congratulatory message and palmpay will give you N2000
You can also fund any of your bets accounts or withdraw to your local bank account.

Note!! It's for the first 10 persons to register with the link below. Copy and paste in your browser

I use the PalmPay app for free bank transfers and to get discounts on airtime and more. Use my link to join and get N2000. https://link.palmpay.com/Yyv2
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2022
OfficialP:

What if the correlation between nasdaq and bitcoin fails? Cos nothing is sure

Since nothing is sure
Why are you asking me
Ask the people that liked ur comment grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2022
Nasdaq dumping hard
Weekly 7th candle major support broken
Is this the mother of all bears
Or there is another shocked shocked

11k next line of defence
Btc
It's time to pick up the soap
I coming in hard with no condom grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
XaToXi:
Based on these BTC liquidity areas :

You can ladder short at 18975, 19320, 19500, and 19700.

SL : 20200

#NFA #DYOR

Which indicator do you use boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:02pm On Sep 22, 2022
Market has printed two pinbars at the 19k zone on the 1h - this is corroborated by a red pinbar on the 4h chart. This signals possible continuation of the range pattern to the downside. I don't expect btc to go above the 19.5k zone (stop loss) if this is correct. Expect BTC to retest the 18.2k zone and possibly the 17.8k zone. NFA.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:31pm On Sep 22, 2022
Yellowblack:

Which indicator do you use boss

MMVD V2 by Hawkeye charting + VPVR
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Weekly support bouncing off sellers.

What does this mean

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
XaToXi:

MMVD V2 by Hawkeye charting + VPVR

How do you use the indicator ?
Pls boss do some little explaination?
What is the VPVP by ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 8:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Going long, the economy is nice now, nice range.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Eth will reach 2000$ soon,yen yen yen
I entered before merge make I make small money
Now e don hook me for neck,I no fit commot

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Caught a sweet buy,

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goldbw122:

Bro, do you use stop market order or stop limit order for stop loss on mexc or binance? I set a stop market order at 19480 but it wasn't filled. Yes, i dey favour me at the moment but the thing dey concerning. U don observe this kind thing before?

cc: Xatoxi
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9free(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iamyemmie:
I pity those that long with leverage above 2%.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9free(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2022
Goldbw122:
Una get mind oh.
20X!!!!
What if it goes the other way?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2022
9free:

I pity those that long with leverage above 2%.

Leverage is not the problem, The problem is percentage of capital risked per trade and using cross leverage instead of isolated. If it's cross, with what i just observed on binance where price touched my stop loss price but was not filled, it could be disastrous. If someone is shorting in a bull market and we have that doge 10x move and stop loss is not triggered with the acct on cross margin. The story will end in blood not even tears.
Leverage is a reflection of how tight or wide your stop loss is. Example: If my entry for long on BTC is at 19k and my s/l is at 18.2K. The difference between the two prices is 4.5 percent. Leverage is 100/ price difference in percentage. So, from this example, 100/4.5 is 22.2x. So, someone choosing a leverage of 20x when their stop loss is 4.5 percent away from their entry isn't overrisking, provided that the stop loss being hit won't result in him losing more than 1-2 percent of his acct.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 9:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
Iamyemmie:
We de the same boat even though I exited and entered again,my timing wasn't right and I'm stuck now ,I wish it can do a 4%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2022
What’s with this 20x ? All my minimum leverage is 20x

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2022
cmoney22222:

The thing dey tire me, they don't realise that max BTC volatility in a day for a very volatile period is about 6.5 percent and on average BTC volatility ranges from 2.2 percent -4. 5 percent -https://www.coindesk.com/markets/2022/04/20/bitcoins-30-day-volatility-slips-to-17-month-low/.
Leverage is already (100/percent change) so the max btc can vary is (100/6.5) which is about 15x leverage. Anybody using stops wider than 6 percent for BTC maybe a swing trader or the person has very bad entry setups. I can understand the concern about leverage for altcoins-- a 10- 20 percent differential for a coin like shiba or sub-1 dollar coins is super easy to hit.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9free(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2022
Geovanni412:

Leverage is not the problem, The problem is percentage of capital risked per trade and using cross leverage instead of isolated. If it's cross, with what i just observed on binance where price touched my stop loss price but was not filled, it could be disastrous. If someone is shorting in a bull market and we have that doge 10x move and stop loss is not triggered with the acct on cross margin. The story will end in blood not even tears.
Leverage is a reflection of how tight or wide your stop loss is. Example: If my entry for long on BTC is at 19k and my s/l is at 18.2K. The difference between the two prices is 4.5 percent. Leverage is 100/ price difference in percentage. So, from this example, 100/4.5 is 22.2x. So, someone choosing a leverage of 20x when their stop loss is 4.5 percent away from their entry isn't overrisking, provided that the stop loss being hit won't result in him losing more than 1-2 percent of his acct.
Good and you captured the problem succinctly also.
I have observed that youth generally falls within the category of traders that stake higher percentage of their capital in trades of this nature so as to "hammer all" in one trade
with the hope to call Estate developers in Lekki the next minute.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, do you use stop market order or stop limit order for stop loss on mexc or binance? I set a stop market order at 19480 but it wasn't filled. Yes, i dey favour me at the moment but the thing dey concerning. U don observe this kind thing before?

cc: Xatoxi

Maybe you enabled price protection.

I use stop limit though.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2022
XaToXi:

Maybe you enabled price protection.

I use stop limit though.

It is enabled on my futures. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sofrosh(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2022
I really want to use this opportunity to appreciate and ask God to bless everyone on this forum who contributed to my getting back in good health. Omo words can't explain how I have been from last week Friday till today. For the first time in several months I can sleep comfortably without waking up and having to cry all night just because of the unbearable pains in my eyes.

Although the sight in the eye has totally been lost I'm really hoping and praying for a miracle from God. I pray God almighty to replenish the works of your hands in Jesus mighty name amen.

MODIFIED: Included is the chat I had with one of the nurses in the clinic asking her to help in getting pictures of my file because they didn't allow me to take pics of it when I requested earlier. I think it against their policy.

Also included is the post operation chat of her checking up on me

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2022
9free:

Good and you captured the problem succinctly also.
I have observed that youth generally falls within the category of traders that stake higher percentage of their capital in trades of this nature so as to "hammer all" in one trade
with the hope to call Estate developers in Lekki the next minute.

Many sef fit know sabi how to even run the calculations for inside binance futures to protect their capital. It's very difficult to blow an acct if one have some degree of trading knowledge and good risk mgmt.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9free(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2022
Geovanni412:

Many sef fit know sabi how to even run the calculations for inside binance futures to protect their capital. It's very difficult to blow an acct if one have some degree of trading knowledge and good risk mgmt.
Words of wisdom on marble.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 9free(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
cmoney22222:
Only for BTC and the likes abi?
Try am with Alt/shit coins and Waka naked for market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sofrosh(f): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2022
Continued
May God continue to bless my helper's in Jesus name. Already told the doctor I won't be coming back anytime soon because I can't continue to be begging and draining my finance because of just my eye. I hope this last forever and I won't feel pains ever again smiley

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2022
Sofrosh:
Continued

You get eye problems yet dey post pu**y pic. which eye you use dey see the thing.
You didn't even pity the healng eye.

Nigerians... You dey pray for miracle yet na yansh dey your profile pic. How God wan use answer you mbok

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
Wanted to start defi stable coins while following my DCa strategy. The exploit is too much. Let me just keep it on the offline wallat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) ... (3698) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SINisSIN(m), seunmsg(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.