Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379910 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
deflover:

Oga this una agriculture national atheme no dey tire una
Oyinbo dey chop eba
Abi dem dey chop beans.
U think they don't farm in their own countries
Yankee dey throw away food pass any country in the world cos they have access
We need to industrialise
We need to produce our own petrol
Gas
Steel
We need to create our own technology
No be agriculture go solve our problem
Nawa for you. They can't grow all crops, not even if they wanted to.
Russia/Ukraine war shot the price of wheat up. Does it mean other countries don't grow wheat?
They do, but it's not enough for the world's population.
Do you know the amount of money some countries make in food export?
China is the highest grain producer, yet it imports some of their grains too.
Some countries literally buy everything they eat.
That means, farming is still a good source of income for any country.
Besides, Nigeria has been doing well with tech startups coming up in the past few years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
Siberia01:
angry
May you never know peace
You will keep wandering on this thread for the rest of your life
Ah ah! Why naa?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 12:54pm On Sep 23, 2022
I have learn one thing about the market you don't have force the market
#DYOR #TRADE WITH CAUTION

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
atinga1:

Nawa for you. They can't grow all crops, not even if they wanted to.
Russia/Ukraine war shot the price of wheat up. Does it mean other countries don't grow wheat?
They do, but it's not enough for the world's population.
Do you know the amount of money some countries make in food export?
China is the highest grain producer, yet it imports some of their grains too.
Some countries literally buy everything they eat.
That means, farming is still a good source of income for any country.
Besides, Nigeria has been doing well with tech startups coming up in the past few years.

Yes they can't grow it all
But my point is
Do they eat eba
Do dey drink garri
Do they eat our beans
When it comes to food
We have little or nothing to offer the west in the type of food they eat
If u don't eat amala
Even if I dey give am for free
Will u eat it
That's my point
They don't eat our kind of food
Even our rice they don't eat it
They eat finer rice that has sweet perfume smell
So how do we now use agriculture to break Even apart from cash crops which they can get in other African countries
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2022
Siberia01:
grin

Why are u laffing idi0t

U think it is fun for u right... Op0nu

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kristien4(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
doyin01:

Na guilty conscience dey worry you...They did not mention your moniker but you already assumed you are an alt moniker ot that they are referring to you...is the Lord not wonderful.
Avoid me.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
kristien4:
Avoid me.

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
Btceèeeee shocked
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2022
goodwalima1985:
When is the right time to buy coins please?. And which one can i buy ?.

Am new and I want to join yo guys please.

Thanks
how may I help you sir? I currently can't access my email
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
I don’t even like trading btc. I can count how many times I traded btc. Alt works best for me and I haven’t waka-ed naked for market till now.

grin

9free:

Only for BTC and the likes abi?
Try am with Alt/shit coins and Waka naked for market.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2022
Mynameis007:

Isn't it obvious we are in a bear market?
Stop blowing your trumpet, you sound so desperate.
You have constantly announced how the markets will crash at every news released, but we haven't seen that astronomical fall you always talk about.
Get a life.
Interact more with your neigbours, maybe that will bring some sanity.
You have become like a tick on a dog.
Go away, no one needs your rubbish and doomsday analysis anymore.
If the market falls, it falls.
Even though this is a faceless forum, you still ought to be ashamed.
You've become a parasite on this thread.
Go away or remain quiet till your 14k drop happens, and stop spamming this thread with your constant Nasdaq 11k bullsh!t.
No one cares.
Get lost!
You know the bolded, yet you attacked him when he predicted it?

Your type suppose dey for one cave for serengetti, gagged and blindfolded, with both legs and hands tied sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Spot on chief

Titanium001:
This hypocrite has reared it'shis uglyhead again, smh.

Pot calling kettle black. As terrible as deflover's case is, yours is worst off - at least he drops calls, from which people either get money, or lessons. What do you offer the thread? Criticism? You criticize those dropping helpful calls without ever dropping superior ones - hypocrisy. That's all you bring to the table.
You're just a nuisance, bro

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2022
Hmmmmm nasdaq
Still bearish
Btc go complete the fall tonight and tomorrow
Now that weekly major support has been broken and we are trading below it
A close here will mean 11k will be tested next week
And If broken and the monthly closes below it
We may see an extension from beginning of next month
And btc will crash more ...

I really want this bull to come back
Let the coins I am eyeing begin to fly
The bear is getting too much
Me self wan hop in

But if this extension continues
I go still wait
Nasdaq close go determine alot

Omo me no go like am oh
Make I fit pick cheap coins abeg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:28pm On Sep 23, 2022
cmoney22222:
I don’t even like trading btc. I can count how many times I traded btc. Alt works best for me and I haven’t waka-ed naked for market till now.

grin

Never in my life have I traded btceee, bro. Only use it for reference. Alyts are more predictable, and give you the best turnover; all you have to do is select the right one and enter at the right time(price).

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tell them . Dem don’t know notin. Btc is just just to analyze that’s all. Make we no talk plenty. Let’s continue enjoying the thread.

Titanium001:
Never in my life have I traded btceee, bro. Only use it for reference. Alyts are more predictable, and give you the best turnover; all you have to do is select the right one.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2022
Titanium001:
Never in my life have I traded btceee, bro. Only use it for reference. Alyts are more predictable, and give you the best turnover; all you have to do is select the right one and enter at the right time(price).

Omo, your hand strong die. I no fit trade alts- na BTC wey I sabi. U said sth about fees - what is the difference in trading alts v btc in fees?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
Not everyone enjoys dry banters or vawulence trends...

You guys are making this beautiful thread really depressing.

"It breaks my heart"

No be wetin people dey post here dey break your heart, talk true. Lol. Na the MARKET dey break your heart.

You are not alone

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2022
cmoney22222:
Tell them . Dem don’t know notin. Btc is just just to analyze that’s all. Make we no talk plenty. Let’s continue enjoying the thread.

Dose wey know btceee Mumu button still de cash out sha, so we no fit overlook dem. Overall sha, just stick to what meets your personality, goal, capability, etc. Money dey ya, and if you still dey ya, you deserve am

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Alt have lil fees unlike btc . Truely you have more turnover with alt than btc.

In my trading history incan stay I only traded btc when I stated new and it’s not up to 4 times in all

Geovanni412:

Omo, your hand strong die. I no fit trade alts- na BTC wey I sabi. U said sth about fees - what is the difference in trading alts v btc in fees?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, na cmoney22222 naim tok about fee difference, no be me. I never bai btceee for once, so I no no any difference.
Alts qo easily wound you nah, based on say your way na futures, so btceee naim qo do de needful. But me na spot, na de winning party naim I know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2022
vicnize:
Guys please let's respect each other on this platform, no one analysis is right or wrong as non of us own the market. The market can do anything he likes in spite of our analysis. I have accepted this and i now trade with caution. I think about my stop loss first before take profit.
There is definitely a massive bear market coming, when will this be? Nobody knows, please trade careful and only use money you can afford to lose.
Euros, pounds sterling and other major currencies are sinking against the dollars and that is not a good sign.

In as much as we are anticipating the bear market, I will still advise people to lock up and hodl if they have coins already.

I was confident on the bear market happening when everybody were shouting Bull and indeed, it happened. Lol, but with the rate everybody is shouting and Admiting that the BEAR market is coming, we might see a BULL market that would pump hard.

The whole world is already anticipating a massive BEAR market, if that should happen then everybody will be a MILLIONAIRE based on the bear market preparation because several people are already waiting to buy and some are shorting already, I believe the market might shock us.

This was what happened in 2020 also, lol, people feel it would go lower, from 11k but it went to 15k while analysts were still shouting "Coming back to 9k", it went to 20k, 30k and up to 69k.

If you have the money, buy now and lock up

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2022
Titanium001:
Bro, na cmoney22222 naim tok about fee difference, no be me. I never bai btceee for once, so I no no any difference

Ok. bro. How una dey take trade alts? The volatility no dey fear you - I salute una courage.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

In as much as we are anticipating the bear market, I will still advise people to lock up and hodl if they have coins already.

I was confident on the bear market happening when everybody were shouting Bull and indeed, it happened. Lol, but with the rate everybody is shouting and Admiting that the BEAR market is coming, we might see a BULL market that would pump hard.

The whole world is already anticipating a massive BEAR market, if that should happen then everybody will be a MILLIONAIRE based on the bear market preparation because several people are already waiting to buy and some are shorting already, I believe the market might shock us.

This was what happened in 2020 also, lol, people feel it would go lower, from 11k but it went to 15k while analysts were still shouting "Coming back to 9k", it went to 20k, 30k and up to 69k.

Bro, we are living in a highly manipulated market. GBPUSD is way more volatile than BTC at the moment. Support and resistance - those two words have been regularly violated by GBPUSD throughout today. Anything accumulation for bull should wait till next week or in two weeks time, let's observe where this madness is taking us. I never thought I'd see the day when Currencies will be more volatile than gold and btc

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

What u said is my plan
I have a set price for my coin
Once it hits there I will buy
I am not concerned about the bear but the quantity I will get
Now once I get the quantity that tells me within so so price i will have like 10k dollars
What's my own
Yes I will try to spot the bottom
This I know I am good at
But I won't wait till I see bottom bottom
If I can get 1million of my coin
If it drops to 0.0001
Whats my own
I will just know that once it returns to $1
Na one million be that
This is how I plan to enter the market
But if na only 10k I fit get
Glory be to God too
Na planning within price level I go use enter

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2022
cmoney22222:
Alt have lil fees unlike btc . Truely you have more turnover with alt than btc.

In my trading history incan stay I only traded btc when I stated new and it’s not up to 4 times in all

Interesting. Me no fit trade alts with 20x - i go have high b.p. Which altcoins have you found suitable to trade with your system?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
deflover:

What u said is my plan
I have a set price for my coin
Once it hits there I will buy
I am not concerned about the bear but the quantity I will get
Now once I get the quantity that tells me within so so price i will have like 10k dollars
What's my own
Yes I will try to spot the bottom
This I know I am good at
But I won't wait till I see bottom bottom
If I can get 1million of my coin
If it drops to 0.0001
Whats my own
I will just know that once it returns to $1
Na one million be that
This is how I plan to enter the market
But if na only 10k I fit get
Glory be to God too
Na planning within price level I go use enter
This is the strategy I will advise people to follow, don't worry about the price but worry about the quantity of the coins you will like to hold.

Don't chase the bottom

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

Bro, we are living in a highly manipulated market. GBPUSD is way more volatile than BTC at the moment. Support and resistance - those two words have been regularly violated by GBPUSD throughout today. Anything accumulation for bull should wait till next week or in two weeks time, let's observe where this madness is taking us. I never thought I'd see the day when Currencies will be more volatile than gold and btc
Arghhh! Lol, it's a weird world.

Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 5:20pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

Ok. bro. How una dey take trade alts? The volatility no dey fear you - I salute una courage.
My bro, I no sabi TA, so na to bai altys when you guys signal 'bai btceee'. E fit no reach target before I qo see anoda wan wey don almost bleed to death. I qo cross-carpet since I dey on gain. If we go down, I qo turn temporal hodler until news or whales remember us. If e don too tey, and no show, I cut loss and mooove.
I just bai waves when we dey $25k and Kingsteve still de reason bulls. Downtrend show and I remain aboard. I sell some personal stuff, de wait for bottom signal when lunc begin shake nyash. I enter. Make plenty money setee I sell waves at loss, buy more lunc. Naso de price begin go down. But stayed on till it got a little above my entry point of $0.00028, na den etc hi me. Bought in at $30. We remain temporal hodlers so.
I de flip among de ten recommended coyns for kc.
How long max do I wait? Ustc don make me wait for almost 3 months recently, lol.
For de volatility, man no die, man no rotten. E beta pass your futures nah. Sometimes I de wonder how una de take sleep, lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2022
Titanium001:
My bro, I no sabi TA, so na to bai altys when you guys signal 'bai btceee'. E fit no reach target before I qo see anoda wan wey don almost bleed to death. I qo cross-carpet since I dey on gain. If we go down, I qo turn temporal hodler until news or whales remember us. If e don too tey, and no show, I cut loss and mooove.
I just bai waves when we dey $25k and Kingsteve still de reason bulls. Downtrend show and I remain aboard. I sell some personal stuff, de wait for uptrend signal when lunc begin shake nyash. I enter. Make plenty money setee I sell waves at loss, buy more lunc. Naso de price begin go down. But stayed on till it got above my entry point, $0.00028, na den etc hi me. Bought in at $30. We remain temporal hodlers so.
I de flip among de ten recommended coyns for kc.
How long max do I wait? Ustc don make me wait for almost 3 months recently, lol.
For de volatility, man no die, man no rotten. E beta pass your futures nah. Sometimes I de wonder how una de take sleep, lol

Omo. i dey sleep based on say na isolated margin i dey use and na only 2 percent of my capital i dey risk per trade. If na flip, the best thing to do is to buy the 2-3 week low for BTC and ETH. Any other altcoin - turn on 'God abeg" indicator before buying it - person gats know T.A small before trying that for any other random altcoin.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Basically , I trade the known coins. But eth is a no no for me. That’s particular coin no Favour me �[quote author=Geovanni412 post=116947409]

Interesting. Me no fit trade alts with 20x - i go have high b.p. Which altcoins have you found suitable to trade with your system?[/quote

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

This is the strategy I will advise people to follow, don't worry about the price but worry about the quantity of the coins you will like to hold.

Don't chase the bottom

Wisdom....
DMX said always know the rules of the game before u play

(1) (2) (3) ... (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Geekels, Luckyss(m), 12spices(m), spido(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.