Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3349959 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3668) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

It happens. I think BTC has as much chance of touching 20.2k as it has of dropping to lower levels. That 18k area is proving to be very strong and market closed with an engulfing bar on the daily. Everything go dey clearer by 7pm.
I will only consider a short. If BTC makes an outside bar or engulfing bar before 1pm and the 5pm close on the 4hr chart happens to be between 18.8k and 19.3k. If the short setup holds, we will most likely find 14k and 11k areas. Time will tell if the Fed can temporarily flip this market or not.

BTC has fulfilled a good number of these conditions. We can see an engulfing bar or outside bar on the 4h chart. The 7pm bar on the 4h chart closed around 18.8k. The current bar ,2300 bar on the 4h chart looks likely to close below 19.3k. If this happens, I think that btc cannot clear the 20k level (stop loss) and this weekend, Saturday and Sunday will be a breakout to the 16k level first and if no buyers can support that zone, onwards towards the 14k level.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2022
Binance, bybit, mexc
which one is the best in trading...
Binance just made me angry just now, which kind thing be things na
.. I just fomo...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2022
Goldbw122:
Binance, bybit, mexc
which one is the best in trading...
Binance just made me angry just now, which kind thing be things na
.. I just fomo...

Wetin happen with Binance?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
If you dey find realistic news about the economy and crypto, try follow Kitco News, Stansberry Research and Gareth Soloway. Those folks will tell you as it is - not all those bitboy and mmcrypto stuff. Gareth Soloway called BTC to 20k when we were at 69k -- you can follow all these people on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcGzia7wgB4&ab_channel=KitcoNEWS

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2022
please nairaland mods,in the name of whatever god you guys serve,I am pleading.
Let this thread be closed so that everybody can come back to his normal senses.seriously,this thread have over stayed his welcome,it's now on auto pilot, overrated and full hate speeches, frustrated souls and bitter fellows.
People who no longer have their initial goal set at mind again,rather they now channeled their energies on bantering,zero Tolerance,and arguments.
It's not like it's me that started this thread,but this thread has now turned to beer parkour thread,where every drunkard vomits,every bittered soul and frustrations are poured out.
In general,for a healthy mental state of everyone of us this thread needs to be taken down or better still let some comments and replies be censored,Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

Wetin happen with Binance?
I don switch
This so called insufficient margin...
And fail to open order on time..
Binance is really a cheat. One bad cheat.

This coin is pumping lime hell...
The crash will be massive soon...
Funny.

I will be using bybit for now is very fast to navigate.. I just like the platform.. I hope they are good.. if anyone have issue with them in the past let me know.. pls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bmaster:
Let this thread be closed so that everybody can come back to his normal senses.seriously,this thread have over stayed his welcome,it's now on auto pilot, overrated and full hate speeches, frustrated souls and bitter fellows.
People who no longer have their initial goal set at mind again,rather they now channeled their energies on bantering,zero Tolerance,and arguments.
It's not like it's me that started this thread,but this thread has now turned to beer parkour thread,where every drunkard vomits,every bittered soul and frustrations are poured out.
In general,for a healthy mental state of everyone of us this thread needs to be taken down or better still let some comments and replies be censored,Thank you
If you have nothing better to say, please shut up.
You're embarrassing yourself.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2022
Geovanni412:

Omo. i dey sleep based on say na isolated margin i dey use and na only 2 percent of my capital i dey risk per trade. If na flip, the best thing to do is to buy the 2-3 week low for BTC and ETH. Any other altcoin - turn on 'God abeg" indicator before buying it - person gats know T.A small before trying that for any other random altcoin.
Naso, bro. If your strategy de bring you money, wetin mata again?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2022
deflover:

U try oh
But try sabi TA
E go help u
I dey eye that LUNC too
Cos I believe say e go soon pump
But na wen I spot bottom.
I go put small cash wey I fit loose
Yeah, I de try learn am de go as una bears de flex de go, but offline gig never gimme enough time sha. Found a few other opportunities when I tried selling some of my properties to bag up. Naim de keep off these days, but TA no still dey far among my priorities.
As for lunc, that coyn geh potential. E qo still do plenty wonders, even before the bulls return
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Well everyone his or her own style Sha.. I just love the the number 20x.
I hope it won't lead to marriage; because in crypt0, nothing stays the same
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 11:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Titanium001:
I hope it won't lead to marriage; because in crypt0, nothing stays the same
If I see it bite back then I will reduce it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 11:17pm On Sep 23, 2022
Channel5:

Na so una Vawlence dey use start

Now he is greening you don dey hail am dey call am money printer

If e morale don High now and e come say make e print � for una too out of sympathy

Now e go come drop trade

E come cut like bet9ja slip

Na so Vawlence don use start o

No forget today o grin

Now na Money printer abi grin

Trading wey be say e fit give you fine shoe like Nike come collect your full leg �

I remember when I dey cash out with Alt

Na only one trade wey humble me

Now currently I don loose over $580 for Bybit

My body don calm down

I know wan add the one wey I receive BTC payment at $30k ...over $3.5k

I said make I hold the thing come dey carry me go where I no no

I later had to sell and lost $500

I know why I dey talk o

Crypto no be your mate o

Nothing like Money printer �️�
You disregard sl naim make you collet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Which one is God abeg indicator ? grin
A.K.A 'Hope' indicator, coined by @deflover.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 11:32pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bmaster:
Bro chill, you're directing your pain on the wrong people.
People on this thread are not the reason why the crypto and stock market is on bear market. So why are you saying people's contribution here is the reason why your healthy mental state is at risk??

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2022
XaToXi:

MMVD V2 by Hawkeye charting + VPVR

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by vicnize: 12:41am On Sep 24, 2022
All markets has always been manipulated one way or the other. GBPUSD trade of yesterday was not a surprise. The chancellor giving out tax break to 30 million people, bank of England is increasing interest rate, cost of gas, fuel, and food are going up, people's wages are not going up, millionaires will benefit more from the tax break than the average working man. The new chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng is practising voodoo economy. The market makers simply didn't like the mini budget at all hence the massive sell off of the pound sterling. We are in for some interesting time ahead.
remember market makers always look for any excuse to sell off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by skono(m): 3:28am On Sep 24, 2022
Good development for South Africans

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by skono(m): 3:34am On Sep 24, 2022
Binance South Africa

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:43am On Sep 24, 2022
Geovanni412:

BTC has fulfilled a good number of these conditions. We can see an engulfing bar or outside bar on the 4h chart. The 7pm bar on the 4h chart closed around 18.8k. The current bar ,2300 bar on the 4h chart looks likely to close below 19.3k. If this happens, I think that btc cannot clear the 20k level (stop loss) and this weekend, Saturday and Sunday will be a breakout to the 16k level first and if no buyers can support that zone, onwards towards the 14k level.

The final condition in bold was not satisfied. BTC's 2300 bar on 4h chart closed above 19.3k, any target of 14k will not be met this weekend unless the market makers decide otherwise. The hammer candlestick that printed on the daily suggests that we cannot totally neglect the possibility of a breakout to the downside. For the market to remain range bound,however, into next week, the buyers have to continuously hold the 18.3k level. If that level is violated, 16k is the next support zone.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 3:53am On Sep 24, 2022
While the people slept, there's still money to be made.
Unfi trade=2.47%
Entry=6.744
Exit=6.911
Holding period=less than 30mins/$calping

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:12am On Sep 24, 2022
Titanium001:
Yeah, I de try learn am de go as una bears de flex de go, but offline gig never gimme enough time sha. Found a few other opportunities when I tried selling some of my properties to bag up. Naim de keep off these days, but TA no still dey far among my priorities.
As for lunc, that coyn geh potential. E qo still do plenty wonders, even before the bulls return

U try
Chat me up 08066
Make we relate
Make I see where I fit help
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2022
Geovanni412:

The final condition in bold was not satisfied. BTC's 2300 bar on 4h chart closed above 19.3k, any target of 14k will not be met this weekend unless the market makers decide otherwise. The hammer candlestick that printed on the daily suggests that we cannot totally neglect the possibility of a breakout to the downside. For the market to remain range bound,however, into next week, the buyers have to continuously hold the 18.3k level. If that level is violated, 16k is the next support zone.

Btc is in a tight range
While it keeps bouncing off the support is something to look at, but nasdaq did the required close below the weekly 7th candle.support
Now this is where it becomes tricky
I feel there is a buy trap
But the close of today and the open of the weekly candle for next week is all I will look out for
For now I am still bearish

Once we close below 18723 on daily
It will crash

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Bmaster:

Mental health ke
Is everything OK at home
Do.u need someone to talk to
Why most people for Nigeria don be softie.
Small thing una go shout mental health
Small thing una don drink sniper
Is it the indomie wey una dey chop
Or dem lace una food with GMO

Growing up
Banter started in pry school
We free style with banter
U go hear u dey craze u dey mad
U dey gbongbolo cigar
Akpolo go give u belle
We form circles and yab
Who win for bad mouth don win
We hardly use fist but mouth
But these days is different

Small banter u dey shout mental health
If u need help
Just say it
I no wan write r.i.p
E Don dey tire me

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:22am On Sep 24, 2022
henrimoto:
A.K.A 'Hope' indicator, coined by @deflover.
cheesy o I understand now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:30am On Sep 24, 2022
Goldbw122:

cheesy o I understand now.

Make una no kill me with laff grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2022
That tells it, na public school u attend grin . Now I know where u learn to reply and give them hot hot reply online any time u get mentioned
deflover:

Mental health ke
Is everything OK at home
Do.u need someone to talk to
Why most people for Nigeria don be softie.
Small thing una go shout mental health
Small thing una don drink sniper
Is it the indomie wey una dey chop
Or dem lace una food with GMO

Growing up
Banter started in pry school
We free style with banter
U go hear u dey craze u dey mad
U dey gbongbolo cigar
Akpolo go give u belle
We form circles and yab
Who win for bad mouth don win
We hardly use fist but mouth
But these days is different

Small banter u dey shout mental health
If u need help
Just say it
I no wan write r.i.p
E Don dey tire me

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2022
Morning brethren
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Metaforce: 7:44am On Sep 24, 2022
if you have 2 million naira and above and you need a profitable business idea, please call me on this number 07064461237
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Kingsteve:
While the people slept, there's still money to be made.
Unfi trade=2.47%
Entry=6.744
Exit=6.911
Holding period=less than 30mins/$calping
Sometimes you just have to sleep to recover your health.
Health worth more than money.
Nice one Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2022
Enyinne:
That tells it, na public school u attend grin . Now I know where u learn to reply and give them hot hot reply online any time u get mentioned

No oh na military skool...Nigerian navy cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:04am On Sep 24, 2022
Goldbw122:

Sometimes you just have to sleep to recover your health.
Health worth more than money.
Nice one Sha.

So true!
However, such trading opportunities are hard to come by in a bear market.
I try to get what I can whenever I see such.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adeapex(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2022
Good morning all.
I wanted to buy #30,000 usdt coin on binance p2p this morning so I chatted the seller up and he said I should go ahead to make the payment which I did and clicked the necessary icons after making the payment, and later asked the guy to confirm the payment but he said he is yet to receive the payment at the point neither I too had received debit alert from my bank as at that moment . So it was during our chatting I finally got the debit alert which I told him but he said I have not click on the payment confirmatory icon but I told him I have done so, it was also this process I received a message from binance that my order has been cancelled and I could not see the guy again after the message..

Pls what can I do now ? The number he dropped on p2p is not available when I called it but i have his account details and full names written down.

Your suggestions and responses are highly welcome !

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (3668) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: oursilverbird, Coiner, sonymax16(m), Abezol4jah(m), NiceClean, BannedUser, Assetosky(m), iLegendd(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.