Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319933 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Monday5(m): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2022
I want to share with you guys some updates:::

Join my telegram group. You could get yourself a stable monthly income. Follow up

Use this link to join the telegram group��

https:///+X3x8Aa7MXGpmNDM0

���
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:44pm On Oct 07, 2022
deflover:
All the news needed to take btc up is in place
From rate cut
To ethereum fork
To inflation
Even the nasdaq funds to trade btc and ethereum
They are all set
But if u understand the market
They will first take it down
Before it begins to go up
Becos most news start to react like 2 to 3 months later
So while we go down
Begin to load up lows in ur wallet
The bull will come.
But not until we go down to $13840

Less than five hours ago , he said this

deflover:
https://zycrypto.com/nasdaq-to-launch-its-own-crypto-exchange-after-regulatory-clarity-top-exec-says/

The bull will be massive
And now this.....

Smh.. cheesy grin clown

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2022
This shows the aggression of sales on the BTCUSDT pair culminating into the rise of the USDT.D.
As BTC drops! the USDT.D. rises. For BTC to become bullish, there’s the need for it to break through the $20.4-5 area.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2022
deflover:
https://zycrypto.com/nasdaq-to-launch-its-own-crypto-exchange-after-regulatory-clarity-top-exec-says/

The bull will be massive

How can I purchase this coin pls and is there a chart on it presently? If yes how can I find it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 6:22am On Oct 08, 2022
owunabastard:
This your baby doge, they are criminals, buying that coin you will actually get half of your original purchase in the name of 10% fee for buying and transfer.

One of the utilities driving the coin is this. This feature will encourages holding.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2022
Hello...Good morning all...I promised to tell when I can spot the bull...I wish I could do a voice note...but its nl..
Anyway if u look at the chart I sent..u will notice that we had the 7th candle method candle marked by its support and resistance.. very close to my sell order..u will see a candle breaking the support and closing below it...the next candle broke back into the support which based on my book we call the counter sell or break out failure. Next we had the test candle coming down to tap and close above the support..this gave birth to the slam of btc to 17k level...but the close above that support made it rally to 22k level...
After hitting that high we had the weekly candle dropping and taking out the resistance and closing below it..another one tested it and closed below..and a bullish one testing it and closing close to this resistance...this made btc drop lower to 18k again....and after nasdaq close below that support ...the bear seemed set for new lows..which kept taking btc to 18k level support..
The next chart will explain the new pump we has this week and what it means so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:22am On Oct 08, 2022
Now based on the last chart..the support was taken out..and closed below..signifying a sell off...but as the week opened ...we say a sell off and a rebound from the support to fill up the monthly candle.
That was why btc rose
Now with the test of the resistance of nasdaq on the weekly chart..we saw a sell off from the high. To give the new set up of the 7th candle method of my book..
Which I have marked the high and low of the pin bar..now we all know that when u see a pin bar or hammer..especially an inverted hammer..it means the market will do a sell off first and later fill up the high of that candle...

What this implies is that we will have a fakey sell
This is where we need to take advantage and fill our bags with cheap valuable coins..
As this sell off will be a sell trap..I don't know how low we will go but via extension I see 14k level on btc...
But fear not
When u hear and see these things
It just means it's time to buy
As this will be a fakey sell
Once the sell trap is filled
Btc and all valuable crypto will begin the bull run that may take out 41k and in extension 75k level of btc
Like I promised
I have notified the beginning of the bull
Do have a great week of trading ahead

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperorventure4(m): 8:27am On Oct 08, 2022
doyin01:

They should endorse you as the ambassador for babydoge... tongue

More like highest bagholder

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2022
doyin01:

They should endorse you as the ambassador for babydoge... tongue

Now thass me cheesy

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2022
deflover:
Now based on the last chart..the support was taken out..and closed below..signifying a sell off...but as the week opened ...we say a sell off and a rebound from the support to fill up the monthly candle.
That was why btc rose
Now with the test of the resistance of nasdaq on the weekly chart..we saw a sell off from the high. To give the new set up of the 7th candle method of my book..
Which I have marked the high and low of the pin bar..now we all know that when u see a pin bar or hammer..especially an inverted hammer..it means the market will do a sell off first and later fill up the high of that candle...

What this implies is that we will have a fakey sell
This is where we need to take advantage and fill our bags with cheap valuable coins..
As this sell off will be a sell trap..I don't know how low we will go but via extension I see 14k level on btc...
But fear not
When u hear and see these things
It just means it's time to buy
As this will be a fakey sell
Once the sell trap is filled
Btc and all valuable crypto will begin the bull run that may take out 41k and in extension 75k level of btc
Like I promised
I have notified the beginning of the bull
Do have a great week of trading ahead

It’s gon’ be green in a lil’ bit bro. Don’t sweat it

Meanwhile, LTC eyeing the $58

Babydoge, holding the support so tight with the head and shoulders pattern

It’s gon’ be green in a lil’ bit bro. Don’t sweat it USDT.D. seems caught in a range, may have to drop sharply.

I took that shot in that light in that yesterday’s dip for a scalp

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kealmin(m): 10:13am On Oct 08, 2022
how una dey ever since I hang my boot from this crypto trading I have had my peace of mind, I don't get worried weda market fall or not, my little advise, set up a business or get a job that can sustain you, even if you still want to trade crypto trade it with what you can afford to loose without having your heart in your mouth. In few years to come crypto and forex will be among the causes of high blood pressure in the 21st century youth, I hope this doesn't happen, have a blessed weekend, wishing you guys many more green candles as the year runs out

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2022
Kealmin:
how una dey ever since I hang my boot from this crypto trading I have had my peace of mind, I don't get worried weda market fall or not, my little advise, set up a business or get a job that can sustain you, even if you still want to trade crypto trade it with what you can afford to loose without having your heart in your mouth. In few years to come crypto and forex will be among the causes of high blood pressure in the 21st century youth, I hope this doesn't happen, have a blessed weekend, wishing you guys many more green candles as the year runs out

So rest
Sell ur gala in peace
Ok
Once una no fit understand something una go dey rope everyone with una ignorance
U say u rest yet u dey come back come peep grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2022
deflover:

So rest
Sell ur gala in peace
Ok
Once una no fit understand something una go dey rope everyone with una ignorance
U say u rest yet u dey come back come peep grin

But that guy only gave a good advice...normally the way the world is going sef , someone is not even supposed to rely on one source of income...It is perfectly normal to advice someone not to take crypto as their only source of income..

You wey understand crypto well , why you still dey sell your mumu book up and down looking for the next victim to devour... grin

You now for example , why are you selling your dumb book ?? Was it not to use it as another source of income? Why not rely on crypto 100% instead of looking for book to sell... grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
[
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2022
Robnectar:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ur own na to laff
I Don say I no go reply the ode raised to the power of mumu again
Make e dey lick my yansh till e see shit swallow grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
In the past 24 hrs, $930 billion dollars was wiped out from the stock market and crypto is still standing, albeit with a minimal loss.
I wonder for how long.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Kealmin:
... Best advice so far ..
It's good to invest in a supposed strong project important ...
I read once read here someone loosing $30,000 worth of investment... cry
That's so sick...

I knew of a young guy who buys old kekes refurbish and give out to people to ride and pay him commission
He currently has 20 pieces of tricycle grin
15k each per week
15k ×20 --- N300,000 per week
In 10 months at least 8million.... Sure for am
Not unrealized PnL grin...
He doesn't stay awake to look at any chart
No force your sev oh... People still dey make money without trading o....

If you can bear it fine..... It's not a big deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oluwademilade: 2:12pm On Oct 08, 2022
I buy pi coin at a very good rate. Dm if you have pi for sale
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lordparcel: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
Siberia01:
... Best advice so far ..
It's good to invest in a supposed strong project important ...
I read once read here someone loosing $30,000 worth of investment... cry
That's so sick...

I knew of a young guy who buys old kekes refurbish and give out to people to ride and pay him commission
He currently has 20 pieces of tricycle grin
15k each per week
15k ×20 --- N300,000 per week
In 10 months at least 8million.... Sure for am
Not unrealized PnL grin...
He doesn't stay awake to look at any chart
No force your sev oh... People still dey make money without trading o....

If you can bear it fine..... It's not a big deal
Keke is Costly now
But in this Country,
Food and transport
are ones basic needs
Money dey am shaa
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
deflover:

Ur own na to laff
I Don say I no go reply the ode raised to the power of mumu again
Make e dey lick my yansh till e see shit swallow grin

Lmao,.... Mehn wetin u wan make I do? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
Oluwademilade:
I buy pi coin at a very good rate. Dm if you have pi for sale
once I slide into ur dm,... U no go serious again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 2:36pm On Oct 08, 2022
Saw this on my trust wallet

Any idea of the worth?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
seankafor:

Any idea of the worth?

U holding some Ethereum in ur wallet? U probably got it for free for holding Ethereum
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
seankafor:

Any idea of the worth?
Try to swap in Uniswap and see the worth grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2022
ARE YOU A FREELANCER?

LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE EXCHANGER?

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU

PAYPAL FUND
PAYOONER
WISE
PERFECT MONEY
REVOLUT
SKRILL
NETTLER

EMAILS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WITHDRAWAL FROM UPWORK, FIVER AND ANY LEGIT SITES!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2022
Loading the dips.

#NFA
#DYOR

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

It’s gon’ be green in a lil’ bit bro. Don’t sweat it

Meanwhile, LTC eyeing the $58

Babydoge, holding the support so tight with the head and shoulders pattern

It’s gon’ be green in a lil’ bit bro. Don’t sweat it USDT.D. seems caught in a range, may have to drop sharply.

I took that shot in that light in that yesterday’s dip for a scalp

Here’s a comparison between both the BTC and the USDT.D. that have been trading sideways. This is a sideways market or sideways drift, this is because prices have been fluctuating in a tight range. Where could the next breakout be. I’m more optimistic that the USDT.D. will breakdown, and BTC will eventually break upwards.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2022
macphilip:
Sowthief (formerly MyTopThiefExchange)

Don't Buy or Sell your Bitcoin, USDT, Perfect Money, Deriv/Binary & Binance funds on Sowthief.
We don't pay you instantly within 1million years
We also don't exchange:
Skrill, UBA Africard, AstroPay Card
TRON, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin & Binance funds
InstaForex & JustForex funding

So here don turn ashawo and beer parlor wey u dey post hook up girl abi?grin

Call/WhatsApp 981443331111111114
Telegram @sowthief_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2022
atinga1:

Try to swap in Uniswap and see the worth grin

Noworth for now I guess

But it was listed on binance and kucoin last weekgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2816) (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Petah(m), BannedUser, Foladebe, Valwezzy, 10kgod(m), blackdodo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.