Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3381339 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebowo(f): 8:32pm On Oct 09, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Meanwhile

#LUNC

What! What just happened to Luna stable coin?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
altcoinng:
it is hard to predict a crypto pump and dump, greed rules the market

I invested about 700k into Tamadoge last week, at the height of the pump, my 700k was worth 4.5 million

I thought the token could pump up a little but it didn't and the price fell to almost presales prices. now my 700k is worth 1,474,680

I reluctantly sold and still made a profit of 774,680 but this is not what i wanted.

I wished i sold at the top, i came to understand that greed is a strong human emotion, to win in this crypto world, you need to tame your greed and know when to bow out, no chart will tell you this.

to win in this crypto world, you need to tame your greed and know when to bow out, no chart will tell you this.

Inspiring

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Ebowo:

What! What just happened to Luna stable coin?

$USTC mooning after the re-peg proposal.

Enter Lunc while it’s early. CZ isn’t stupid burning Binance’s profit.

https://medium.com/@ZaradarTR/terra-classic-ustc-re-peg-proposal-69283545a554

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2022
deflover:

So rest
Sell ur gala in peace
Ok
Once una no fit understand something una go dey rope everyone with una ignorance
U say u rest yet u dey come back come peep grin
Now I see why you always get insulted on here.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
Oluwademilade:
I buy pi coin at a very good rate. Dm if you have pi for sale
How much you buying and how do I know you're not a scammer?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 09, 2022
Robnectar:

Lol,.. where are you located... One on one transaction shey koko

U go carrry ur squad come and I go carry my squad come make we do the transaction like we selling some cocaine shiiiiiigrin
grin grin that was really funny. You go don watch drug cartel movies tiregrin.. You forgot to tell him to also come with a black briefcase and some guns grin..

The guy go be like; "for just on top pi matter abi this nigga get another intention?" grin

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2022
altcoinng:

I invested about 700k into Tamadoge last week, at the height of the pump, my 700k was worth 4.5 million

I thought the token could pump up a little but it didn't and the price fell to almost presales prices. now my 700k is worth 1,474,680

I reluctantly sold and still made a profit of 774,680 but this is not what i wanted.

I wished i sold at the top, i came to understand that greed is a strong human emotion, to win in this crypto world, you need to tame your greed and know when to bow out, no chart will tell you this.

Greed kill those who allow it to kill them.profit taking or securing my capital is the first goal in investment industry or business as general.unrealise profit is not your money.dont believe those people that will tell if you invest $500 in shiba or safemoon last year you will have $1 million today bro take profit.when your $500 turn $1000 take $700-800 and leave $200-300 moonbag to do countless X the dev or community promise.thank your star you still able to take your money.why do you think many members here are frustrated and always ready to attack anyone.it because they did not take profit.

I put $100 on ghost last year it turns to $208 after view hours.i took out $188 out leaving $20 which later do 28x after three days.that was my biggest win since last year I start.dont leave your capital to do X unless you are willing to lose it.once your capital double take it out with some profit and let the rest profit run.you will feel more relaxed whether it rug, honeypot or pump.

Bro you get mind.you they invest in shitcoin this red season.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2022
Felixamos:

grin grin that was really funny. You go don watch drug cartel movies tiregrin.. You forgot to tell him to also come with a black briefcase and some guns grin..

The guy go be like; "for just on top pi matter abi this nigga get another intention?" grin

Lol,... Nah for pi matter ooo,... Person fit go send pi to unknown nairalander now make him deactivate,... E reach to do one on one transaction ooogrin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 4:05am On Oct 10, 2022
atinga1:

Scams in Binance? Oga be calming down.
It's a high risk investment.
leave d ode make him dey talk.. They are the ones that shout crypto is scam up n down..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Raph3177(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2022
doyin01:

Mtchewwww , using Alt moniker to decieve himself...... cheesy grin you think say we mumu for this thread...

I am Beginning to think the guy is a mentally deranged guy that is gradually recovering and was given a phone to get himself busy while he recovers from the psych ward.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:55am On Oct 10, 2022
Btc sell 19402 stop 19800 tp 18800 and more

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Meanwhile

#LUNC

I just sold lunc
Tp 0.0001 and more
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2022
deflover:

I just sold lunc
Tp 0.0001 and more
Stay away from LUNC.
My one cent advice

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2022
deflover:

I just sold lunc
Tp 0.0001 and more

You had done well my bloda grin

Little do they know Lunc isn’t Luna

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2022
BitFada is an exchange striving to move up the ladder. They're currently doing an Airdrop for a limited time.

Do KYC with any means and ID. After it's verified, you will receive 5000 BTD.

Estimated listing price is 1BTD =1$ (May or May not be true but who know?)

Then joint their telegram channel here��
https:///bitfada_global

Do what you can with this information ��

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gammarays1: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2022
I buy Pi
Good rate
Escrow involved
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2022
Calm down, USDT.D. will ram into resistance again, @7.7 if the dominance persist, and BTC will bounce.

More so, market is awaiting the CPI numbers on 13th of October.

I still have in view 21k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2022
randy01:

Greed kill those who allow it to kill them.profit taking or securing my capital is the first goal in investment industry or business as general.unrealise profit is not your money.dont believe those people that will tell if you invest $500 in shiba or safemoon last year you will have $1 million today bro take profit.when your $500 turn $1000 take $700-800 and leave $200-300 moonbag to do countless X the dev or community promise.thank your star you still able to take your money.why do you think many members here are frustrated and always ready to attack anyone.it because they did not take profit.

I put $100 on ghost last year it turns to $208 after view hours.i took out $188 out leaving $20 which later do 28x after three days.that was my biggest win since last year I start.dont leave your capital to do X unless you are willing to lose it.once your capital double take it out with some profit and let the rest profit run.you will feel more relaxed whether it rug, honeypot or pump.

Bro you get mind.you they invest in shitcoin this red season.
if you continue with this mindset, you'll hardly make anything reasonable amount with cryp.to, greed pays in this business but not everytime .

Instead of buying and selling for 2x or 3x,while not just wait and hope for something reasonable, imagine those who sold sol at 11$ and later seeing the coin at 150$, do you know how wealthy they would've been of only they were greedy enough to have not taken the little profit they made at 11$.

There are some people that have been hodling bnb since 2018,just imagine the worth of 100$ invested then and how much return the person must have made by now

All in all,make sure you're buying something worth buying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 11:04am On Oct 10, 2022
Bitcoin and altcoins

Over the weekend, Bitcoin barely moved. The price of Bitcoin at the time of writing is $19288.

According to Coinmarketcap, the cryptocurrency market capitalization is 900 billion, Bitcoin dominance index is 41.24%.

So the week begins with acutely negative news. How it will affect the market we will know in the nearest future. Bitcoin is testing the lower boundary of the range and most likely, this time the support may not hold. The lower border of $18800, and $17700 looks logical to collect liquidity.

Altcoins are also losing their price. Leaders of growth in altcoins for the last 24 hours are JST and WOO with more than 5% growth. The rest of the altcoin market is losing, following Bitcoin’s decline.

The priority option for Bitcoin’s price movement is down to the closest liquidity zones noted above.

https://altcoin.ng/bitcoin-and-altcoins/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Stay away from LUNC.
My one cent advice

Here’s a prophecy, “you’d FOMO.” But you won’t allow us know grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2022
Deflover shey unah cook for house man dey hungrygrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:37pm On Oct 10, 2022
altcoinng:

You sound like a novice, tho; even though you think that you know too much. But I trust the market to cut you to size. You are lucky this time
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2022
Robnectar:
So if deflover kuk qiyu, you qo chop. Dude's ready to poison you, if that will bring btceee down to 14kpoko grin

De gai mout tu foul for me to eat im fud sef. Ah, noo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2022
Na @Doyin and @Mynameis007 Deflover go cook for. He go surely poison them grin grin

Robnectar:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2022
If you’ve got Dogecoin, HODL. That coin is going to be more than mere meme among cryptocurrencies. They putting some serious weight behind it, even on exchanges.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2022
deflover:
Btc sell 19402 stop 19800 tp 18800 and more
If btc crosses 19650. U be liquidity meat boss grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by altcoinng: 2:34pm On Oct 10, 2022
Titanium001:
You sound like a novice, tho; even though you think that you know too much. But I trust the market to cut you to size. You are lucky this time

The problem here is that you just want to take a jab to feel happy about yourself. I was just sharing one of my experiences while investing in crypto

This is not the first time, I have invested a lot of money in crypto and made returns. have I made losses, yes and i have missed opportunities to make money, yes.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2022
Omobola121:
Na @Doyin and @Mynameis007 Deflover go cook for. He go surely poison them grin grin

Lol,... He will serve Dem with chilled snipergrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2022
Titanium001:
So if deflover kuk qiyu, you qo chop. Dude's ready to poison you, if that will bring btceee down to 14kpoko grin

De gai mout tu foul for me to eat im fud sef. Ah, noo cheesy

Lol,... Abi I don chop nigrin

Doyin and 007 will eat d foodgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) (2824) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Saddieq, Disembark and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.