Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3345494 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Reggaemich(m): 9:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
How to create and fund visa USD card on chipper cash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ooqC7qhAY

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braindee(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
You're welcome, sir.
ridwan29:
@Braindee Thanks for the escrow services I really appreciate, you are legit �
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braindee(m): 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
My Oga Patapata. Thanks for the gift ma. I use am chop pepper soup yesterday. grin
Omobola121:
My Boss!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braindee(m): 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
It is simple.

After discussion with your trade partner agreeing on terms of the transaction, any of you can hit me up via my WhatsApp number on my signature. Be sure that it's the right number.

Just tell me that you need my escrow services, state your NL moniker that is username and that of your trade partner. I will take it up from there. You can chat me up for further clarification.
Itohanmiwa:
How can we set up an escrow here for trading? what are the requirements?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
This ur story don too long . Is it a publicity stunt or clout chasing. Oh u know how u can withdraw cash in Usa and yet u cant send ur card to Usa to withdraw it cash using a friend. Abeg Madam spare us with ur audio dollars grin Nairaland is where everyone forms rich kid
OpenHeaven2019:

So the cards were PTA card. I got 4k each on them.

I have 6k left on them, 2k was withdrawn as cash (pounds) in the UK.

The thing with withdrawing is the bank's rate. If i was in the US i would have just use an ATM and get USD cash.

But with Pounds, say you withdraw 400 pound which is the max most ATM will give you. The equivalent of 400 pound is 446 dollars but the bank will debit you like $500. This is outside the ATM withdrawal charges.

So if i use the ATM to withdraw pound here in the UK, the remaining 6k will give me like $5,400, Oga i nor be dangote, $600 na big money. If i get the money using something like wise, the total charge no go pass $100.

So that is the problem, I am trying to get the most from the money and also looking for a proven method that works.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
braindee:
Be careful dealing with anyone on Nairaland without a verified escrow.

I'm a verified escrow on Nairaland and my services are absolutely free. Trade safely guys and don't be greedy.
where can I get list of verified escrow on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 11:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Moda1:
This ur story don too long . Is it a publicity stunt or clout chasing. Oh u know how u can withdraw cash in Usa and yet u cant send ur card to Usa to withdraw it cash using a friend. Abeg Madam spare us with ur audio dollars grin Nairaland is where everyone forms rich kid

Lol for 8k USD grin Common! no be everybody be poor man o, the money we dey talk here na 8k o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 11:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Moda1:

Brother rest., He pass that money, he is a degen...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dgbanj: 11:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
If you still need solution for this, drop your contact.
OpenHeaven2019:

So the cards were PTA card. I got 4k each on them.

I have 6k left on them, 2k was withdrawn as cash (pounds) in the UK.

The thing with withdrawing is the bank's rate. If i was in the US i would have just use an ATM and get USD cash.

But with Pounds, say you withdraw 400 pound which is the max most ATM will give you. The equivalent of 400 pound is 446 dollars but the bank will debit you like $500. This is outside the ATM withdrawal charges.

So if i use the ATM to withdraw pound here in the UK, the remaining 6k will give me like $5,400, Oga i nor be dangote, $600 na big money. If i get the money using something like wise, the total charge no go pass $100.

So that is the problem, I am trying to get the most from the money and also looking for a proven method that works.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 11:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
BREAKING: $GALA has been exploited! Someone has minted $1 billion worth of Gala tokens TWICE and is dumping... Drained a pancake swap pool to zero. shocked

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 2:41am On Nov 04, 2022
Kingsteve:

If I knew, I for don hammer na. grin
I only speculate based on economic info and charts.
And as you know...speculations aren't 100% certain.
Anyway to answer your question, I'd say the next big move is likely to be a pump.
When?
Until, maybe after next week!

Nice.. i really like your info

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 2:54am On Nov 04, 2022
braindee:
It is simple.

After discussion with your trade partner agreeing on terms of the transaction, any of you can hit me up via my WhatsApp number on my signature. Be sure that it's the right number.

Just tell me that you need my escrow services, state your NL moniker that is username and that of your trade partner. I will take it up from there. You can chat me up for further clarification.

So there you have it, any interested buyer hit me up.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NozinoGroup: 3:49am On Nov 04, 2022
OpenHeaven2019:

3 months later and i still have over 5k$ hanging in one stupid VISA card.

iLegen please help.

$5k sitting somewhere? Where Una dy get this money?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:10am On Nov 04, 2022
Moda1:

You are poor if you think 6k usd is big money and i'm using ordinary 6k to chase clout.

You very poor and not i'm not speaking poor financially, it much worst than that!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:12am On Nov 04, 2022
dgbanj:
If you still need solution for this, drop your contact.

Send me a mail at openheaven2019nairaland@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by braindee(m): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2022
We are quite few and there is no list per say but we're mostly on the e currency thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1737

1. BrainDee
2. Cokebar
3. Wese90
4. Samsard

sweetveek:
where can I get list of verified escrow on nairaland?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:46am On Nov 04, 2022
braindee:
We are quite few and there is no list per say but we're mostly on the e currency thread here https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/1737

1. BrainDee
2. Cokebar
3. Wese90
4. Samsard

Who carried out the verification? EFCC grin ?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:56am On Nov 04, 2022
Buy more TWT token
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 6:58am On Nov 04, 2022
Icecream4U:
BREAKING: $GALA has been exploited! Someone has minted $1 billion worth of Gala tokens TWICE and is dumping... Drained a pancake swap pool to zero. shocked

It’s safe to say this is the best time to gather Gala at cheap price. Price can rally to 0.2

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 7:35am On Nov 04, 2022
braindee:

1. BrainDee
2. Cokebar
3. Wese90
4. Samsard

Alright thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2022
Kingsteve:

Let's see how it goes from tomorrow till Friday.
I just feel the rate hike and Powell's speech are bigger reports than the next ones coming in this week.
Anyway, we shall see how it pans out.

I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2022
Icecream4U:
Where is that our NASDAQ/VSA friend? grin
Was totally expecting this cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2022
OfficialP:

I agree with you.

You see...
one thing is keeping abreast of the economic data, and the other is being able to know its importance and analyse how that data will affect the crypto markets.
This is the challenge, and where so many traders fall short in their trading decision-making.
E no easy las las...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2022
Ass lickers. Who doesn't have money and a degen .
Kay005:

Brother rest., He pass that money, he is a degen...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 9:11am On Nov 04, 2022
Madam u hv done enough publicity, now u can rest and stop disturbing us here . People with money don't make this much noise . Trading with $10 and make noise of $100 . Abeg shift .I deserve some rest in my poverty clan. grin
OpenHeaven2019:

You are poor if you think 6k usd is big money and i'm using ordinary 6k to chase clout.

You very poor and not i'm not speaking poor financially, it much worst than that!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2022
If she wan cash out , am sure he knows what to do . Chasing clout with it is now becoming irritating. She mentioned if she is in Usa then if u are not in Usa , use whoever u stays with there to cash the money . Friends and family still exist who will help u to use Pos to cash it . Why bringing it online always as if she is looking for help . E don turn clout chasing.
Johnpaul1099:

Lol for 8k USD grin Common! no be everybody be poor man o, the money we dey talk here na 8k o

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kay005: 9:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Moda1:
Ass lickers. Who doesn't have money and a degen .

Dindinrin., Omo werey., It shows you are the one chasing clout and fighting for attention here...Enjoy it while it lasts...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 10:01am On Nov 04, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Someone draws the attention of the mods here. We can as well make money here even as we catch cruises. Like i said earlier, my rate will be 3-5 naira subtracted from the binance p2p rate.

Go sell it on Binance then angry

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:06am On Nov 04, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
BNB eyeing the $400 area.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Moda1: 10:14am On Nov 04, 2022
Keep licking ass. It wont take u far . grin
Kay005:

Dindinrin., Omo werey., It shows you are the one chasing clout and fighting for attention here...Enjoy it while it lasts...

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:24am On Nov 04, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Calm down, USDT.D. will ram into resistance again, @7.7 if the dominance persist, and BTC will bounce.

More so, market is awaiting the CPI numbers on 13th of October.

I still have in view 21k

We need these supports broken down… and we’re back

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Go sell it on Binance then angry

Go check as at now i am selling some at binance at the rate of 872 per dollar as against when i posted earlier at 860. So really brother your rant here is like pouring water on a duck. go vent your anger at binance and not me. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2858) (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Hotice085, Dundalk(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.