Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3346650 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (3666) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:37am On Nov 04, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Go check as at now i am selling some at binance at the rate of 872 per dollar as against when i posted earlier at 860. So really brother your rant here is like pouring water on a duck. go vent your anger at binance and not me. Good luck.

What name are you using on binance p2p ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2022
doyin01:

I doubt if that guy have usdt for sale..he is just a scammer...just watch and see his response..he does not exists on binance p2p...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2022
BNB had formed a triple bottom touch during these past months making it explosively bullish. But there’s a price resistance ongoing even after breaking the troika challenging zone @$336.

The $354 area is in a struggle. If no breakthrough (which I believe will break) there’s gon’ be price rejection. Tighten your stop loss in case it may be needed.

In the case of ascension, next target is the $370 area. The $400 in view

The red guys, how do they feel at the moment. Some people are itching and aching all over right now: if you had already short your wallet waiting for the $0.00 area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:56am On Nov 04, 2022
tongue

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:57am On Nov 04, 2022
Meta adoption has done wonders for MATIC.
I should have bought more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 12:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Events

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
doyin01:

Dont be there asking me some pointless questions. No one has associated me yet with anything dubious. Someone should at least patronize me to know if i am genuine or not. Regardless we will find out who i am only when someone agrees to trade with me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Dont be there asking me some pointless questions. No one has associated me yet with anything dubious. Someone should at least patronize me to know if i am genuine or not. Regardless we will find out who i am only when someone agrees to trade with me.

What are we saying, what are you saying....so anyone that wants to do business with you and prefers to do it directly on binance p2p with you, they do not deserve to know your name on binance p2p?? And you call yourself a legit p2p trader??

A legit buyer or seller will even be happy to tell the person to come to binance p2p...so what exactly are you hiding ?? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
doyin01:

What are we saying, what are you saying....so anyone that wants to do business with you and prefers to do it directly on binance p2p with you, they do not deserve to know your name on binance p2p?? And you call yourself a legit p2p trader??

A legit buyer or seller will even be happy to tell the person to come to binance p2p...so what exactly are you hiding ?? undecided

Some of you are very funny with some funny questions you ask..you can see that someone is obviously a scammer trying to scam people.. you are here still asking funny questions.. didn't I tell you earlier that he cannot answer the simple question concerning his or her name on binance p2p?? I maintain my stance.. that guy do not have usdt for sale.. he is a scammer. And I will personally fish out his original moniker...I think I know who is behind his moniker...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2022
lrman:

Some of you are very funny with some funny questions you ask..you can see that someone is obviously a scammer trying to scam people.. you are here still asking funny questions.. didn't I tell you earlier that he cannot answer the simple question concerning his or her name on binance p2p?? I maintain my stance.. that guy do not have usdt for sale.. he is a scammer. And I will personally fish out his original moniker...I think I know who is behind his moniker...

Is it Prophet NASDAQ/VSA boss? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
Geovanni412:

Yes he is the suspect... grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Areamoney03: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Icecream4U:
Events
Site url please
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Def dey bomb this thread steady,.. knw this knw peace grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
We break these supports, we go ballistic. If not, BTC hits $21,000-21,500 and then, nose dive.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Johnpaul1099:

Lol for 8k USD grin Common! no be everybody be poor man o, the money we dey talk here na 8k o

lol. Anywhere in the world 8k$ is a lot of money sir. If you own and brag with that here , you’re not poor financially by Nigeria standard!.
85% of Nigerians have never owned that once . 70% of Americans don’t have that in their savings. You must be a very very rich person to use the word ‘common’ for 8k$ ( which is almost 7million naira )…

However , I don’t believe openheaven will be chasing clout with money judging by his type of person.

Me I like to be friend with rich people grin, carry me join body abeg grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
Robnectar:
Def dey bomb this thread steady,.. knw this knw peace grin

Why did you stop mining Star Network?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jyz200(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Geovanni412:

Big man, volatility will be wild tomorrow because of nfp. Key resistance area is 20.7k, if it holds then BTC will fall to 19k area.
All this bullshit analysis �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dgbanj: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
check your email
OpenHeaven2019:

Send me a mail at openheaven2019nairaland@gmail.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

21K in view. I’m waiting for it.

Icecream4u

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2022
jyz200:

All this bullshit analysis �
Lol. What everyone should be doing now is accumulation. Me i pay less attention for now at current price of btc but how many amount of the coins i have.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wtf is going on
I no come here for days
Now I don be another person wey wan sell usdt
Omo I really get time oh
So I go dey open different names to try to scam
Yet I never fit scam grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2022
deflover:
Wtf is going on
I no come here for days
Now I don be another person wey wan sell usdt
Omo I really get time oh
So I go dey open different names to try to scam
Yet I never fit scam grin

If I hear say you know come here for days...next time say you did not log into your "deflover" moniker....not your other monikers.

Guilty conscience don kill this one finish.. grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kingsteve:

If I knew, I for don hammer na. grin
I only speculate based on economic info and charts.
And as you know...speculations aren't 100% certain.
Anyway to answer your question, I'd say the next big move is likely to be a pump.
When?
Until, maybe after next week!

Ogbeni how far what have you been cooking?
Forget those charts just de shine your eyes very well this coming week concentrate on volume, support and resistance and some economic info something is going down soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
lrman:

If I hear say you know come here for days...next time say you did not log into your "deflover" moniker....not your other monikers.

Guilty conscience don kill this one finish.. grin grin

grin grin cheesy you remind me of days of dem magicminister and nihilistjnr for ashewo thread grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hotice085:

Forget those charts just de shine your eyes very well this coming week concentrate on volume, support and resistance and some economic info something is going down soon

Was there ever a time that nothing is going down soon on the market??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
lrman:

Was there ever a time that nothing is going down soon on the market??

True but do you just watch or you reap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hotice085:

True but do you just watch or you reap

You cannot reap without watching rightly first...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kingsteve:

Not yet, but I'm taking advantage of this bull rally.
We will have a clearer picture of the market after the next 2 weeks...next week in particular!

This current bull rally is in preparation for next two weeks slew of key macro reports and events.
I suspect what the market is trying to do is to send prices higher, so that no matter how negative the economic reports are, it will form higher lows as new support levels, in preparation for the imminent uptrend.
In other words, previous notable resistance levels will be flipped to new support levels.
It's about time!

We shall see...

Done!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
Hotice085:

Hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kingsteve:

Done!
cool
Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 4:16pm On Nov 04, 2022
lrman:

You cannot reap without watching rightly first...

Watching RIGHTLY is good but not a 100% guarantee just stick to what is best for you
Was only giving him heads up coz he is on the opposite divide though his calls are spot on to a good extent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2859) (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) ... (3666) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Alexas58, yourstruly5(m), Disembark, younglekky19, Goodbash, opella(f), WestPB, hedonido and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.