Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285591 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yemmit90: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Now I understand that it takes a lot of smartness not just luck to multiply money most especially in crypto . If you’ve made up to 1k$ in crypto since the beginning of this year , you’re EL chapo .

You are damn right, a lot of smartness and a little bit of luck. Greed is major problem of most traders.

In crypto and other stock exchange markets, you must know that whatever goes up, must surely come down.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
seanwilliam:
Road to 15k..
Gents, brace up grin

Una no dey rest?
There is no 13k, 14k or even 15k.
If BTC price drops to any of those levels this year, I will stop posting here.

What you guys don't know and will never know, until you decide to know is that 17K was the yearly low.

If BTC price was ever going to drop below that 17k, it was when the CPI was at an all time high at 9.1% in July.
I repeat...BTC isn't going below that 17k this year, and I doubt it will next year.

Until you lot learn how to read the charts properly, you will continue with this fear mongering, which causes a ripple effect to other gullible traders, making them to panic sell at huge losses.

Sometimes when I read the comments on here, I shake my head in utter disbelief, because majority of you haven't got what it takes to be seasoned, consistent and pro traders.

Any small decline, everyone goes into panic mode.
Abeg, no offense, but the fear mongering on here is just annoying.

I remember when I started posting on this thread, and I said for one to be a consistent trader, it also requires some special kind of talent.
I was attacked for that comment, but some, if not majority of you guys keep proving me right!
Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ALTERNATEID: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Binance to buy FTX. BNB may be heading towards $400. CZ is now the don of the crypto industry.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin

Crypto is just another sega / ping pong
Where a billionaire can decide what happens to a particular asset with just a tweet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Binance to buy FTX. BNB may be heading towards $400. CZ is now the don of the crypto industry.
in the words of Rick Ross

"ALLAH BLESS THE DON" cool

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
Siberia01:
undecided I swear GRACEGLORY don buy that HFT
U no see has him/her dey quiet grin

Cryptocurrency has a way of humbling men.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by pinkygurl(f): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
BNB to the moon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnn74: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
3rd largest crypto by market cap. Second only to Bitcoin and Etherum . Watch ya expect hun; CZ baba!!! Up BNB

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Cryptocurrency has a way of humbling men.
embarassed heal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
FA over TA all day any day cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

Una no dey rest?

What you guys don't know and will never know, until you decide to know is that 17K was the yearly low.

If BTC price was ever going to drop below that 17k, it was when the CPI was at an all time high at 9.1% in July.
I repeat...BTC isn't going below that 17k this year, and I doubt it will next year.

Until you lot learn how to read the charts properly, you will continue with this fear mongering, which causes a ripple effect to other gullible traders, making them to panic sell at huge losses.

Sometimes when I read the comments on here, I shake my head in utter disbelief, because majority of you haven't got what it takes to be seasoned, consistent and pro traders.

I remember when I started posting on this thread, and I said for one to be a consistent trader, it also requires some special kind of talent.
I was attacked for that comment, but some, if not majority of you guys keep proving me right!
Smh
undecided

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Crypto is all about pump and damp. Believe CZ at your own peril, everybody go chop breakfast for this space. When? Only the executive producer of the world knows.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Money talks, bullshit walks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

Una no dey rest?

Smh

U talk with so much certainty over what u have not even a pinch of strength over.
Never say never in this market!
U see pump u ran up here to write long epistle.

The chart can b funny and dribble a lot b4 finally touching its destination.

Make a screen shot of this post this moment, BTC would go below 17k most probably b4 the year runs out and would mark its final low before uptrend begins.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Daemo111:

U talk with so much certainty over what u have not even a pinch of strength over.

Make a screen shot of this post this moment, BTC would go below 17k most probably b4 the year runs out and would mark its final low before uptrend begins.

You are contradicting yourself...Read the bolded again.. you are the same person who said people should not talk about the market with so much certainty...You are still the same person talking with certainty that btc would go below 17k ....pick a struggle already...practice what you preach..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
chrisdking1:
I’m so sick and tired of this thing called Crypto.
embarassed

It’s so full of uncertainties, I’m very tempted to sell my BNB of abh $1200, transfer the ₦1m to PiggyVest and be receiving sure ₦8333 ($10) monthly, until I have what to do with the money.

Even Binance Earn which was 10% APY on Stables, dropped to 8%, and has now dropped to something unreasonably uncanny for any savings above $1K.

What do you guys think?
Why not try out blockchain rewards
There stable coin interest is around 6.5%

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugo41babe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

Una no dey rest?

If BTC price was ever going to drop below that 17k, it was when the CPI was at an all time high at 9.1% in

July.

Smh

Is it wise to go bnb down after this jump?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
doyin01:

You are contradicting yourself...Read the bolded again.. you are the same person who said people should not talk about the market with so much certainty...You are still the same person talking with certainty that btc would go below 17k ....pick a struggle already...practice what you preach..

Lol... U are somewhat right frm the way i constructed d sentence.
Looking away from what I wrote up there, I have known u here to b an hypercritic person ur husband go try.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Why is dollar crashing on binance p2p?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
chrisdking1:
I’m so sick and tired of this thing called Crypto.
embarassed

It’s so full of uncertainties, I’m very tempted to sell my BNB of abh $1200, transfer the ₦1m to PiggyVest and be receiving sure ₦8333 ($10) monthly, until I have what to do with the money.

Even Binance Earn which was 10% APY on Stables, dropped to 8%, and has now dropped to something unreasonably uncanny for any savings above $1K.

What do you guys think?
so piggyvest pays such interest monthly? I'm very much interested. How do I also invest there?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Daemo111:

Lol... U are somewhat right frm the way i constructed d sentence.
Looking away from what I wrote up there, I have known u here to b an hypercritic person ur husband go try .

Nah..its just that I like it when people practice the same thing they preach...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
Daemo111:

What pump?
You mean the bounce at support?

Should we place a bet?
If BTC goes below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd quit this thread for good.
If it doesn't...you quit this thread for good?

I'm done trying to make people on here to understand the importance of good TA.

What you say?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
MirrorD:
Why is dollar crashing on binance p2p?
that's true o. Dollar may still come down to 720
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 6:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

What pump?

Should we place a bet?
If BTC goes below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd quit this thread for good.

What you say?
so you called fa pump on cz buying ftx bounce at support grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lalalista: 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

What pump?

Should we place a bet?

What you say?
nobody can be so sure of crypto

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
lalalista:
undecided
Alot rushed and bought at 870
Hate buying at the top

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
lalalista:

Fundamentally, if the Nigerian government and CBN keeps doing rubbish, the naira rate per dollars will keep increasing.. ..and a 900naira per dollar is around the corner already...

Then technically, the price support at 757naira needs to be broken before we can be talking of 720...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 6:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
lalalista:
nobody can be so sure of crypto
True, but this particular issue isn't rocket science.
I repeat, if BTC was to break the 17k support, that would have happend after the July 9.1% CPI data.
With all the waves of negative data that hit the crypto market, 17k wasn't even re-tested after July.

The question is...why now?
What other negative data could drag BTC to lower lows?

What if the next CPI sees some improvement, then what other negative factor can the bears bank on to send BTC down?

Think!

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Me sef don tire for this thread, so I'm putting everything on the line.
If BTC drops below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd take a walk, and leave you all to your fear mongering.
My word is my bond!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugo41babe(m): 7:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:
Me sef don tire for this thread, so I'm putting everything on the line.
If BTC drops below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd take a walk, and leave you all to your fear mongering.
My word is my bond!

Boss when I asked if i should go bnbdown , i went with 1k hoping for a fall. Now this . Do you think is still coming down or i should cash out?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Kingsteve(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
ugo41babe:

Boss when I asked if i should go bnbdown , i went with 1k hoping for a fall. Now this . Do you think is still coming down or i should cash out?
From the H4 timeframe, there's a big bounce up.
The question is...can that support hold?
Whenever there's a massive selloff which leaves a wick behind, that indicates that a potential support has been hit.

You may just have to wait till tomorrow, and see how it goes.

Taking any decision now will be drastic.
That's all I can say for now.

Having said that...If you're lucky enough and price touches that support again, exit FAST!

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen,this might be the opportunity we all have been waiting for. Let it burn to the ground. Make a very low bid .
400 for Eth. Who knows grin you might catch a wick!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jargonzboi(m), agbekoya(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.