Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3286263 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
doyin01:

Fundamentally, if the Nigerian government and CBN keeps doing rubbish, the naira rate per dollars will keep increasing.. ..and a 900naira per dollar is around the corner already...

Then technically, the price support at 757naira needs to be broken before we can be talking of 720...

Bigman, if you think the rate is moving too fast. It is better to load money with an fx broker instead. Fx brokers like hotfx, fxtm don't adjust their rate very quickly. For instance, when dollar jumped four times to 830 naira on binance, it was still 750 naira on fxtm.. It was after like one week i.e ydae that they moved the rate to 800 naira.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 9:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kingsteve:

Una no dey rest?
There is no 13k, 14k or even 15k.
If BTC price drops to any of those levels this year, I will stop posting here.

What you guys don't know and will never know, until you decide to know is that 17K was the yearly low.

If BTC price was ever going to drop below that 17k, it was when the CPI was at an all time high at 9.1% in July.
I repeat...BTC isn't going below that 17k this year, and I doubt it will next year.

Until you lot learn how to read the charts properly, you will continue with this fear mongering, which causes a ripple effect to other gullible traders, making them to panic sell at huge losses.

Sometimes when I read the comments on here, I shake my head in utter disbelief, because majority of you haven't got what it takes to be seasoned, consistent and pro traders.

Any small decline, everyone goes into panic mode.
Abeg, no offense, but the fear mongering on here is just annoying.

I remember when I started posting on this thread, and I said for one to be a consistent trader, it also requires some special kind of talent.
I was attacked for that comment, but some, if not majority of you guys keep proving me right!
Smh

Bro, no need to vex. U dey try jor. I remember posting that 20.7k was the key zone and that if it holds, we will see 19k. After it jumped above to 21.2k, someone said the analysis was bullshit grin. I just ignored it and for my mind, said no wahala.
Just ignore the people wey dey mis yarn. Whether btc hits 14k or 15k this year shouldn't be reason for you to move away from d forum. Kindly note that CPI news for October comes out within this week.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yungbliss:
Am bleeding

grin grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Timekeeper: 9:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
testing microphone. hmm hmm
Kingsteve:
Me sef don tire for this thread, so I'm putting everything on the line.
If BTC drops below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd take a walk, and leave you all to your fear mongering.
My word is my bond!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Yungbliss:
Am bleeding
Sorry...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 10:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
&Mask.

DCA in DCA out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Timekeeper:
testing microphone. hmm hmm

16k is inevitable within the next few days. If una reduce vawulence small, d thread go dey interesting. Sha, if I reach 14k, deflover go return grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
atinga1:

At least, I no hide am nagrin
Come and tell us how much you lost.
Siberia01 called you out and you wan use me shine.

Use you shine, how. Kasa!

I’m not of the party of showing off. That’s the culture of those that don’t know who they’re, or those struggling or suffering from complexes.

I’ve got no loss, but regrets, I didn’t sell BNB @$398 as I predicted $400. Now it’s down almost a $100. cry https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2860#118113713

The market didn’t shock me either, as I perceived it, only that it caught unprepared: https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2861#118119245

HFT, I didn’t buy any as the opening price ought to be 0.0004 thereabout, but turned out to be $4 at the listings, and instead of going higher, it was nosediving immediately, indicating some were just waiting to sell. I waited 60 secs after the listing to find out, so I turned away. I said initially, no TA, but instinct.

No loss until you short inappropriately.

Bro, I no Dey use anybody shine, I’m just myself.

For those crushing on me, please, stop naa, stop, stop, stop naa.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Use you shine, how. Kasa!

I’m not of the party of showing off. That’s the culture of those that don’t know who they’re, or those struggling or suffering from complexes.

I’ve got no loss, but regrets, I didn’t sell BNB @$398 as I predicted $400. Now it’s down almost a $100. cry https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2860#118113713

The market didn’t shock me either, as I perceived it, only that it caught unprepared: https://www.nairaland.com/6318352/crypto-currency-investors-thread/2861#118119245

HFT, I didn’t buy any as the opening price ought to be 0.0004 thereabout, but turned out to be $4 at the listings, and instead of going higher, it was nosediving immediately, indicating some were just waiting to sell. I waited 60 secs after the listing to find out, so I turned away. I said initially, no TA, but instinct.

Bro, I no Dey use anybody shine, I’m just myself.

For those crushing on me, please, stop naa, stop, stop, stop naa.
Showing off is your style. That's what you've been doing here for God knows how long.

"Buy this, buy that....every little green, you come up with the same line," we're heading for the bulls"
Sounds like someone who's showing off and trying so hard, to convince people he knows what he's doing.
I threw in a very small amount of money into HFT and it didn't pan out, so where is the show off?

Or is it because I said, we die here?
No wonder you rushed to quote me.
Here, I thought I was catching cruise, but somebody carry my matter for head.

And no one is crushing on you for christ sake.
You're just too loud.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
Geovanni412:

16k is inevitable within the next few days. If una reduce vawulence small, d thread go dey interesting. Sha, if I reach 14k, deflover go return grin

SMH 17.500-18k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

SMH 17.500-18k

Ok. I said 16k because the size of the move makes it difficult for me to speculate on BTC holding that 17.5-18k area. Either way, we will know more in the next three days. If it holds the 17.5k level till then, then we can consider buying again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
atinga1:

Showing off is your style. That's what you've been doing here for God knows how long.

"Buy this, buy that....every little green, you come up with the same line," we're heading for the bulls"
Sounds like someone who's showing off and trying so hard, to convince people he knows what he's doing.
I threw in a very small amount of money into HFT and it didn't pan out, so where is the show off?

Or is it because I said, we die here?
No wonder you rushed to quote me.
Here, I thought I was catching cruise, but somebody carry my matter for head.

And no one is crushing on you for christ sake.
You're just too loud.

They went almost everywhere I said they were going… I didn’t know your stand was challenged by that.
Buhari went abroad when I said he was going.

we die here.

I must have misunderstood that. I thought it was some kinda inspiration.
I thought you meant, “we either make it or it kills us here.” Just like 50’s quote: GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.” Which means that a person is so dedicated to the goal of making a lot of money that they will never stop trying until they succeed, even if it means they might die.

Now, It’s clearly understood.

If you think I’m shining and the lights are too much for your eyes, please put on some sunscreen, or just close your eyes, or kukuma look elsewhere.

But I’ll have you know I don’t carry beef baggages, nor unforgiveness, as it’s emotionally and mentally distressing.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by oluwapoju(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2022
November to remember �

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:14am On Nov 09, 2022
Yungbliss:
Am bleeding

At some point, we all do. Even the gods in the sphere do too.

Someway, everyone loses somehow. But we’ll recover and bounce back. I’ve got faith we’ll bounce back. You won’t get RKT.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by atinga1: 12:35am On Nov 09, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

They went almost everywhere I said they were going… I didn’t know your stand was challenged by that.

we die here.

I must have misunderstood that. I thought it was some kinda inspiration.
I thought you meant, “we either make it or it kills us here.” Just like 50’s quote: GET RICH OR DIE TRYING.” Which means that a person is so dedicated to the goal of making a lot of money that they will never stop trying until they succeed, even if it means they might die.

Now, It’s clearly understood.

But I’ll have you know I don’t carry beef baggages, nor unforgiveness, as it’s emotionally and mentally distressing.

When you quoted my post, I believed you were catching cruise and I did the same.
If you noticed, I used a smiling emoticon to show you I was being friendly, even when I said, "you dey use me shine".
But then, when you replied, you said I was showing off.
Showing off for who exactly? I was like, where did this come from? I thought we were having fun.

if I wanted to show off, I'll probably say, I bought $300 or 500 worth of HFT .

I'm friendly to those who are friendly to me. If you're hostile to me, I'll do the same.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:45am On Nov 09, 2022
I don’t think they’d be cheaper (HOT), the $17.500-18K are good areas to accumulate BTC until proven otherwise.

#LunC, VET, HOT, Babydoge, Shib, Quant, Link are a good buy,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 1:56am On Nov 09, 2022
Yungbliss:
Am bleeding
take heart bro ,I know how it feels
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 2:01am On Nov 09, 2022
$1 Rune and 645 naira per dollar plsss

Infact Lower sef cheesy

Best Xmas gift ever tongue
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Papygwan: 2:28am On Nov 09, 2022
It's Airdrop season!!!

Last Month, I was lucky enough to claim Aptos airdop. I made over $1000 from an airdrop I didn't even remember participating in.

Recently, some people were lucky enough to claim HFT airdop, but I didn't even learn of it until they started talking about the rewards. So now I'm trying to be more active hunting airdops.

If you missed out on Aptos and HFT, here's an opportunity to to participate in another Airdrop. This one is Alienswap, an airdrop backed by OKX ventures (the exchange).

All you need to do is join the waitlist using the link
Invite you to join AlienSwap Waitlist, and claim Genesis SBT airdrop. AlienSwap is NFT 1inch backed by OKX Ventures. https://www.alienswap.xyz/waitlist?invite_code=JeDba5

1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 4:25am On Nov 09, 2022
Would you buy btc @ 18k or Sol @$22 or eth @1300

What are you buying at discount
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:13am On Nov 09, 2022
Geovanni412:

I always dey here ok
Na say I get things we I dey do too
I Don talk wetin i see
Who like make e hear o
I sell there will be one last sell trap
And after that bull go come.
I see we have tested 17k support and we are above it
Its time to start bagging

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2022
OffsahBoye:
Would you buy btc @ 18k or Sol @$22 or eth @1300

What are you buying at discount

It's time to buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Yungbliss:
Am bleeding

Not only you guy. This one fall press me.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 5:54am On Nov 09, 2022
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Omo awhole sol @22? Hmmm. One brutal lesson I’ve learned from the market is - PATIENCE
I go wait for 15$ grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2022
cry

One last fakey sell... According to deflover
And the bull will come
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2022
Hefy4real:

That’s one reason why I don’t like ICT or SMC when others will be seeing double bottom (a reversal) they will be seeing liquidity. Don’t get me wrongly, I trade SMC too. But the usd is at its peak. It needs some major cool off. We MIGHT see 24k -30 k between now and first week of November

Can you see low that am right you are wrong.... Btc chop your money today if you think long... Lolx... Going to 30k ko 80k mi

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2022
$Sol took this drop personal

What some people bought @$220

Damnnnnnn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 7:38am On Nov 09, 2022
This is a good time to bag some coins ,
#Luna ,#Shib
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
Road to 15k..
Gents, brace up grin

Like una braced up to $100k last time, forget that road wey you wan take so

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2022
Chart ppl don disappear. BTC to 40k, BTC to 4k.
Massive increase in job losses. After that maybe depression. We are between angry and depression stage. What you think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chizzybabe26(f): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2022
Solana is taking this blood bath personal. $18

(1) (2) (3) ... (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: caabb55(m), jayce232 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.