Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2875) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355686 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
No point selling at this point if u haven't sold earlier! Hodl ur bag tight as the market would always recover in time.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SHINJA: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Make I buy some bnb
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Omo awhole sol @22? Hmmm. One brutal lesson I’ve learned from the market is - PATIENCE
I go wait for 15$ grin cheesy

You buy last last?

When you see that level of blood she'd. It takes guts to put your money in the slaughter house.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Jollos:
A friend of mine introduce me to this app (SupperX) that I can get bonus for downloading it. I downloaded it and still make some referer.

Pls how can I make use of the USD on it and Is it possible I sell it and cash out pls. I need the money

Don't mind them.they are useless to lock the airdrop they gave you. The only way is for you to fund ur wallet with atleast $10 and trade futures then they will be unlocking it bit by bit .

For me, this is useless because you might end up wasting $100 in future trading only for them to unlock 0.01- 1% of ur locked acquired aird rop

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Some people dey use juju follow this crypto, one oyibo predicted high volatility this week n here we are.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
atinga1:

There's a movie I watched that played the same scenario.
A CEO wanted to fụck up another company and he ended up selling his company to the guy he wanted to cross.
According to CZ, FTX CEO was lobbying against a "crypto exchange platform".
We all know the platform now.

FTX boss read 48 laws of power upside down.

Cz is bloody, he plays dirty too, he wants to kill the competition. Infact he is the reason why united states is suppressing the growth of crypto because one chinese burger is holding the holy grail of crypto and is difficult to trust a chinese man. That guy holds alot of data that us wouldn't want an outsider to hold.

The whole thing is deep!! Now cz don kill our small bull wey want grow. The common man go suffer tire 4 this life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
chizzybabe26:
Solana is taking this blood bath personal. $18

Alot of people are deactivating their stake and you know what that means na
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even if I sell every other coin, I am never selling BNB grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daemo111:
No point selling at this point if u haven't sold earlier! Hodl ur bag tight as the market would always recover in time.
Make I use this your motivation hold body ,what if it dip dipper ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ckonnet:

Cz is bloody, he plays dirty too, he wants to kill the competition. Infact he is the reason why united states is suppressing the growth of crypto because one chinese burger is holding the holy grail of crypto and is difficult to trust a chinese man. That guy holds alot of data that us wouldn't want an outsider to hold.

The whole thing is deep!! Now cz don kill our small bull wey want grow. The common man go suffer tire 4 this life
CZ did the right thing ,Alameda Research is on the blink of bankruptcy ,So CZ should keep quite let the Luna case repeat itself with FTX.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babalymato: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is it time to buy now or wait a bit pros in the house
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Emperor550:

CZ did the right thing ,Alameda Research is on the blink of bankruptcy ,So CZ should keep quite let the Luna case repeat itself with FTX.
Crypto is mostly based on speculation, as such making such statements publicly caused panic withdraws from Ftx and also massive dumping of ftt. We all saw how same fud made Celsius go bankrupt due to ripple effect of massive installing and withdrawals. Should people also rush in to withdraw their money from binance in panic they will also face liquidity crunch since most of investors money are diversified.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
armadeo:

You buy last last?

When you see that level of blood she'd. It takes guts to put your money in the slaughter house.

If sol touches 15$ I’ll buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingsteve:

Lol...no shaking.
If e drop, I quit!
After all, I wasn't held at gunpoint to take that stance.

Na wetin I just wan do!
If I quit, take what you can from my teachings and workings!
The message has been passed.

Let BTC decide my fate on here.
grin
lol. Quit bawo . I Dey enjoy your contribution here abeg .

Just that your audacity shock me ni grin even CZ no fit beat him chest on direction crypto Dey go

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yom2(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ckonnet:
Some people dey use juju follow this crypto, one oyibo predicted high volatility this week n here we are.
na them dey manipulate everything to favour themselves.. When d market seems stable it does not take long to come up with another story or drama to destabilise it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
noCAP:
Even if I sell every other coin, I am never selling BNB grin

Be there smiling and not selling BnB. E go do you like film. Even CZ doesn't use his BNB as leverage. The only thing dey sure na BTC. Even Eth and others coins na risk we dey. Unto the hands of the coin Dev.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Omo, this dip no dey end. I thought we could bounce back to 19k. chai, deflover, how market?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fastt:
&Mask.

DCA in DCA out.

E don take off. Sure 100% soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Titanium001, i dey hear say Kucoin dey exposed to Alameda/ftx. Check if withdrawals dey go through there and try limit ya risk small for there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Omo this crypto na gambling V2.0

You fit just come online and your investment don turn dust.

Just look at SOL

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by noCAP(m): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fastt:

Be there smiling and not selling BnB. E go do you like film. Even CZ doesn't use his BNB as leverage. The only thing dey sure na BTC. Even Eth and others coins na risk we dey. Unto the hands of the coin Dev.
na mkpakara BnB I get, less than $600. I don dey hold am since last year, so if anything sup, e no go pain me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NotBeenPaid: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
noCAP:
na mkpakara BnB I get, less than $600. I don dey hold am since last year, so if anything sup, e no go pain me
Dash me dey BNB since you no get use for am because if e dust e go pain me wella. Your reward is in heaven embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
noCAP:

Bnb no fit waste.

Last last, you go use am for trading fees.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daemo111:
depending on wetin u Dey hold and how much you invest grin . Some of these coins might not recover
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Crypto is mostly based on speculation, as such making such statements publicly caused panic withdraws from Ftx and also massive dumping of ftt. We all saw how same fud made Celsius go bankrupt due to ripple effect of massive installing and withdrawals. Should people also rush in to withdraw their money from binance in panic they will also face liquidity crunch since most of investors money are diversified.

It will be very hard for binance to face liquidity crunch as they are not in the habit of buying things with money they don't have, or doing kalokalo with traders' monies which are SAFUly stored off the exchange to deter hacking.

If binance is going to have problems, it won't be from liquity crunch. Maybe political or regulatory.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
seanwilliam:
depending on wetin u Dey hold and how much you invest grin . Some of these coins might not recover

If you no sabi short your bags for spot while holding, na OYO you dey.

Last last na to go open corresponding short on futures to maintain account balance.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yellowblack:

Can you see low that am right you are wrong.... Btc chop your money today if you think long... Lolx... Going to 30k ko 80k mi

Oga rest. Like u are not following the news or don’t know what went wrong. Lol. Took my profit before the dip.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Short anything

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Daemo111: 4:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Death cross

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Johnpaul1099: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bye Kingsteve it touched 16,901

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingsteve:
Me sef don tire for this thread, so I'm putting everything on the line.
If BTC drops below 17k before the year runs out, then I'd take a walk, and leave you all to your fear mongering.
My word is my bond!

Erm.. Mr King? ...come dey go grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Yellowblack: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hefy4real:

Oga rest. Like u are not following the news or don’t know what went wrong. Lol. Took my profit before the dip.

You shaa don believe say all dix na liquidity grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), MamaFutures, Hero2t, giftedhands101, Cecegrace(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.