Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3381458 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

Ok we have 9 days more to determine if this is a bear trap or a bull
U either cut ur loses
Or u hold
Yes we are in a reversal
But I expect down this week
Can u stand the rain
nasdaq is currently 11106.. What's the implication of this after 9days time

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
nasdaq is currently 11106.. What's the implication of this after 9days time

No nasdaq is 11592
Still bullish
In 9 days time if the monthly candle closes above 11020 we bulls but if below
We tank.
And all crypto will follow down to find new lows
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
ah.. Then I have to dump now.. When the dust settles in the nearest future.i will purchase.it is currently in spot sir.
I don't know who you are but I am going to tell you a fact, you will regret this decision.

If you don't trust the coin you're holding, wait till it recovers a bit then sell it but I will give you an advice.

DCA down on ETH.

my first goal was copping more BTC at 17k, I waited through the 19k, 18k, 21k till I patiently bought at 16.8k.

My next target is at 14k.

Don't sell in loss or you will wake up to ETH at $2k suddenly

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
One sweet thing about this market is that, it would make u forget the long bad days when d correction is completed and u would wonder where d money pumping the market is coming from.
When d real pump starts, there would be more of uptrend for 1 full month new millionaires would b made & dnt forget to take profit pls cos u deserve the sweetness that comes after this extremely bad market.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
Bullish.

Eyeing the 9.4/5 area

Intensive

Edited….

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

I’m getting out of all trades….

Hope you didn’t get caught therein
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
Born2conquer:

I don't know who you are but I am going to tell you a fact, you will regret this decision.

If you don't trust the coin you're holding, wait till it recovers a bit then sell it but I will give you an advice.

DCA down on ETH.

my first goal was copping more BTC at 17k, I waited through the 19k, 18k, 21k till I patiently bought at 16.8k.

ETH will bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

ETH will bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!
*ETH will give us more BUYING OPPORTUNITY.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:26pm On Nov 21, 2022
Btcee 8000$
Eth 600$
Sol 4$
Bnb 120$
Avax 4$

Make those coins come down to those levels make I sell my family house buy am abeg. grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
grin
We go just dey laugh dey play till we see
BTC at $500
ETH at $ 20

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2022
seanwilliam:

Btcee 8000$
Eth 600$
Sol 4$
Bnb 120$
Avax 4$

Make those coins come down to those levels make I sell my family house buy am abeg. grin

What if..it doesn't go up again

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
seanwilliam:

Btcee 8000$
Eth 600$
Sol 4$
Bnb 120$
Avax 4$

Sol >> 6$
Bnb >> 140$
Btc 10k$
ETH >> 750

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
Even if btc touch $1000 people wey no get money no go buy.

13 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
SUPERPACK:
Even if btc touch $1000 people wey no get money no go buy.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Where that over sabi when dey always challenge deflover? I can't even remember the monika. Someone who cares enough will be dishing out warnings to people one cockroach from nowhere will be forming ITK. Well like deflover said, be preparing for a buy opportunity soon, but make sure u know when to get out with your profits. Buhari say make we go back farm and if I were u, I will seriously consider that. As for usdt it seems Bubu changing the naira might yield positive result after all, so I would advise anyone against stocking usdt for now till the new year.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
I have never seen a buhari/tinubu supporter that have sense...May their lives be like the way APC have turned Nigeria into ...AMEN...Since they claim buhari is working...then they should gladly say amen to the prayer..

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Stocking usdt is a suicide mission now. The best thing is to be buying and reselling. When you buy, just be putting like 3-5 naira then resell again.

Shout-out to @deflover

Anyone that want to cry should keep crying. Some of us will always appreciate those who deserve it whether it is a guess work, TA or whatever name they call it.

This dude has been shouting 14k for more than 4 months now. Painful I don't trade.

Itohanmiwa:
Where that over sabi when dey always challenge deflover? I can't even remember the monika. Someone who cares enough will be dishing out warnings to people one cockroach from nowhere will be forming ITK. Well like deflover said, be preparing for a buy opportunity soon, but make sure u know when to get out with your profits. Buhari say make we go back farm and if I were u, I will seriously consider that. As for usdt it seems Bubu changing the naira might yield positive result after all, so I would advise anyone against stocking usdt for now till the new year.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

Ahhh bros
I bow and tremble sir
I am just doing my best to help
And if possible sanitize the thread from God abeg indicator abi hope indicator
Thank u for the mention sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
Omobola121:
Stocking usdt is a suicide mission now. The best thing is to be buying and reselling. When you buy, just be putting like 3-5 naira then resell again.

Shout-out to @deflover

Anyone that want to cry should keep crying. Some of us will always appreciate those who deserve it whether it is a guess work, TA or whatever name they call it.

This dude has been shouting 14k for more than 4 months now. Painful I don't trade.

Ah mama Di mama
Its a matter of cash
Who dey talk wen u the talk
The olori 1 of exchange
The richest woman in this group
I remember u were the first to buy my book
Thank you for always believing in me
How small madam
Hope she dey do well
May wisdom that I have be multipled unto her
May the grace that comes with knowledge be hers
Thank you once again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2022
doyin01:
I have never seen a buhari/tinubu supporter that have sense...May their lives be like the way APC have turned Nigeria into ...AMEN...Since they claim buhari is working...then they should gladly say amen to the prayer..

How.to make $50 in a year scammer
U no dey rest
Bros say make u go farm
That he said buhari did well doesn't make him a supporter of apc
I hate buhari but on this naira design
It's a master stroke
Yes the naira may fall back
But for now
He is wining

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
really? Are you saying it won't dip again.. Baba,like this ehn,if e dip more,na wahala o grin
do you still have us.dt?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
Btc seems to be aiming for $13837 break out retest
I pray it holds, once we get there

Divers wear ur diving kits
We go deeper
Hell is real
May hades not consumer us
Like a phoenix
May we rise from vahalla with the gods
The shafts will be separated from the seeds in this last race to hell grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

How.to make $50 in a year scammer
U no dey rest
Bros say make u go farm
That he said buhari did well doesn't make him a supporter of apc
I hate buhari but on this naira design
It's a master stroke
Yes the naira may fall back
But for now
He is wining

Idiot..even buhari himself cannot say that rubbish that he did well....but I am not surprised sha...not that I expected anything sensible from you before..

Na guilty conscience dey worry you...First of all they did not mention any moniker...secondly...you are answering another mention that belongs to another moniker...are you the "moniker"??...we know you are behind that moniker..you don't need to expose yourself again.....

And just like I said , since you said buhari is winning..may your life be the way buhari is running the country...you should be proud to say amen since buhari is winning...Dollar is above 750 naira..heading to 800 naira already.....buhari met it at less than 200 naira.. is that what you call winning ?? You are truly sick in the head.. ..do you even know how much is a bag of rice now ?? How will you even know sef....you wey never feed yourself finish...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Born2conquer:

DCA down on ETH.

How will he regret
This is what u guys do and many bleed
I remember someone here many months back came to ask if he should get out of ethereum he bought around 1900
Many tofd him to hold
I was the one who told him to run
He offloaded it
And eth has not seen 1900 since then
He came here to thank me
If he had stayed
Will u be able to comfort him
Will u feed him if he watches all his investment turn to coins
Let him be
He wants to buy later
Where he will recover his loss and all
No be u go help am if him go back to trenches
Make una dey use brain here
TA we give out for free here una no dey take us serious cos I no get white skin and I no dey flash private jet for Instagram grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
doyin01:

Idiot..even buhari himself cannot say that rubbish that he did well....but I am not surprised sha...not that I expected anything sensible from you before..

Na guilty conscience dey worry you...First of all they did not mention any moniker...secondly...you are answering another mention that belongs to another moniker...are you the "moniker"??...we know you are behind that moniker..you don't need to expose yourself again.....

And just like I said , since you said buhari is winning..may your life be the way buhari is running the country...you should be proud to say amen since buhari is winning...Dollar is above 750 naira..heading to 800 naira already.....buhari met it at less than 200 naira.. is that what you call winning ?? You are truly sick in the head.. ..do you even know how much is a bag of rice now ?? How will you even know sef....

How far ur $50 scam
U Don make am
Go farm ok
When we say buhari is wining
It means right now the naira dey win
We don't care if later it will fall
But right now he is sending people like u to the village
Buy more loud
U will need it as u commut suicide grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

How far ur $50 scam
U Don make am
Go farm ok
When we say buhari is wining
It means right now the naira dey win
We don't care if later it will fall
But right now he is sending people like u to the village
Buy more loud
U will need it as u commut suicide grin

Naira is winning from 200 naira per dollar to almost 800naira per dollar ??...it is better to remain mute and let people assume you have sense than for you to open mouth and let them know that you are truly dumb and senseless...

This year alone , what was dollar to naira at the beginning of this year?? And what is it right now ??

Just like I said earlier ...no sane person will say buhari is winning expect if the person is dumb like you...

You talk too much..no one is buying your dumb book..I feel your pain... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

How will he regret
This is what u guys do and many bleed
I remember someone here many months back came to ask if he should get out of ethereum he bought around 1900
Many tofd him to hold
I was the one who told him to run
He offloaded it
And eth has not seen 1900 since then
He came here to thank me
If he had stayed
Will u be able to comfort him
Will u feed him if he watches all his investment turn to coins
Let him be
He wants to buy later
Where he will recover his loss and all
No be u go help am if him go back to trenches
Make una dey use brain here
TA we give out for free here una no dey take us serious cos I no get white skin and I no dey flash private jet for Instagram grin grin

Rest..no clients for you here grin grin grin grin you go wail tire..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 11:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
Who else is seeing BNX throughout this bear market.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:39pm On Nov 21, 2022
doyin01:

Rest..no clients for you here grin grin grin grin you go wail tire..

U Don come back from site
Eyah
How casting today.
Hope cement no fall for ur head
U will be fine
Keep working hard
Or its almost planting season
Look for farm work do
U Don chop
I get small 1k
Send details
Make I help u
That ur how to make $50 scam in ten years no work again grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

U Don come back from site
Eyah
How casting today.
Hope cement no fall for ur head
U will be fine
Keep working hard
Or its almost planting season
Look for farm work do
U Don chop
I get small 1k
Send details
Make I help u
That ur how to make $50 scam in ten years no work again grin

Very boring... grin grin grin you know even get better punchline...you are making someone feel sleepy sef...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Boymeetsworld: 12:05am On Nov 22, 2022
Any ideas on how an European verified binance will be useful for arbitrage? It comes with binance visa card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) (2919) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), Mommytas(f), Evaloyal2J(f), Sapiens3, Halastershang(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.