Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341391 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2022
SaintUlot:

Some people have worked harder than you, put in more effort than you have done, still they didn't succeed in all their endeavours. There is grace, there is luck, there is God's mercy. The trio might work in one's favour. Some people put in the hard work, they made the money, life happens and they went back to point zero.

Look at Portable for example, the wahala Musician, what does he sing? Can anybody explain his grass to grace story, it defiles human comprehension. Why him? When there are lots of better talents in the Nigeria music industry, but who can question grace?
There are situation whereby you put in the hard work, you plan accordingly and things would still not work out as planned and someone is not doing up to half of what you are doing and the person is prospering.

In cryptocurrency trading for instance, according to statistics, 85% of traders/participants lose money overall. The 15% that makes money overall, the money they make comes from the losses of the 85% that lose their money. I once talked about someone who turned 1btc to 181btc in three months via futures trading and he lost everything in a single day while trying to regain back the loss he made on that day.

Let me give you my own personal experience, i have never make money in futures trading, if i make small money from futures trading, i will eventually lose it. Even with maximum of three leverage, i ll still lose, I was denying it to myself that my loss in futures has no spiritual definition, but each time I try to proof that hypothesis wrong, I suffer loss in futures, while everybody is making money in futures, even those i trained how to trade are making money in futures, while I their boss is making loss. I have finally accepted the fact that futures trading doesn't work with my spirit.

It is that time that I place my own trade, that is when there ll be a trend reversal. Take for instance, during FTX crash, I short FTX at 14usd with 3x leverage, I just say let me attend to something offline, within 15 minutes, my short has been liquidated. It was within that 15mins FTX chose to rage to 21usd, liquidated my short and then when back to 11usd, all within 15mins.

Bro this thing you said has happened to me and I'm sure to a lot of people also ..... At a time I deposited money and I said I must see profit by force by fire, I saw profit but I still lost the money....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:08am On Nov 21, 2022
Siberia01:
embarassed I bought $SNM at $14 what should I do?

When u were buying
Did u ask me
grin

U will need to ask tinubu
He seems to know what u should do grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2022
Seriously I don't understand Nairaland MODS, I just got back from ban, I'm beginning to suspect these MODS don't want the best for Crypto enthusiasts. It's not as if I derail thread, someone reported me and you guys went ahead to ban me just because I posted what will be beneficial for newbies here, in fact I didn't post anything detailing, it was even because i was careful not to derail the thread that's the reason I created Telegram group. Hear this Crypto newbies THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW MUCH, Reason they keep on censoring my posts here. If you have no funds to start crypto journey but you want to participate in Mining and Exchange airdrops kindly join the group below.. You are getting everything free I will never ask you for a dime. All you have to do is just to sign up with links I will provide then you start your mining journey. I have dropped a couple already in the group. Soon I will guide you on how to trade futures, like I mean step to step guide, all for free .

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 9:35am On Nov 21, 2022
R2bees2:
Seriously I don't understand Nairaland MODS, I just got back from ban, I'm beginning to suspect these MODS don't want the best for Crypto enthusiasts. It's not as if I derail thread, someone reported me and you guys went ahead to ban me just because I posted what will be beneficial for newbies here, in fact I didn't post anything detailing, it was even because i was careful not to derail the thread that's the reason I created Telegram group. Hear this Crypto newbies THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW MUCH, Reason they keep on censoring my posts here. If you have no funds to start crypto journey but you want to participate in Mining and Exchange airdrops kindly join the group below.. You are getting everything free I will never ask you for a dime. All you have to do is just to sign up with links I will provide then you start your mining journey. I have dropped a couple already in the group. Soon I will guide you on how to trade futures, like I mean step to step guide, all for free .
And you should stop wasting your time doing all those Telegram bot airdrops that will turn to dust, instead join the group on my signature to have access to quality exchange airdrops/mining apps
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 10:12am On Nov 21, 2022
Remember; In this bear market, it is better to miss a 5000% pump than to lose 20% of your portfolio chasing a pump.

Capital protection is the backbone of any successful trader. The whales that do this pumps aims for 10% profit mostly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Please my people,what is happening to ethereum,should I pull out or still hold. Please help gurus.. cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
Please my people,what is happening to ethereum,should I pull out or still hold. Please help gurus.. cry

So with all u hear here
U refused to listen
U rather follow people like doyin who learnt trading from YouTube grin

Anyway it depends on where u bought
And how deep is ur loss
For me I will say watch if nasdaq closes above $11020 for this month
If it does
U can hold.
If it doesn't
U will have to wait with hope indicator
If the market capitalization will ever come back

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

When u were buying
Did u ask me
grin

U will need to ask tinubu
He seems to know what u should do grin
Please my people,what is happening to ethereum,should I pull out or still hold. Please help cry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
Please my people,what is happening to ethereum,should I pull out or still hold. Please help cry

Where did u buy
And how much are u loosing
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Valwezzy:

Close when?
Today, tomorrow?

End of this month
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

Where did u buy
And how much are u loosing
I bought on binance..I'm already losing 15% of my holdings
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
I bought on binance..I'm already losing 15% of my holdings

When we say where did u buy
We are talking about price not the platform

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2022
cry
Isn't Bitcoin an inflation hedge again?

Why do maxist keep shilling this Bitcoin

They told us it will get to 100k

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2022
Siberia01:
cry
Isn't Bitcoin an inflation hedge again?

Why do maxist keep shilling this Bitcoin

They told us it will get to 100k

Didn't ur mama tell u not to believe strangers
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:

It's dumping because the ftx hackker is dumping the stolen eth.

Some sources project that it might dump as low as $500, but it will definitely bounce back in future when the dust settles.

You can keep holding if in spot, or sell and buy back more units at a cheaper price later.

Your choice.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:27am On Nov 21, 2022
XaToXi:

Some sources project that it might dump as low as $500, but it will definitely bounce back in future when the dust settles.

You can keep holding if in spot, or sell and buy back more units at a cheaper price later.

Your choice.

Until $11020 breaks and we close below it by month end on Nasdaq
This may not happen
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:30am On Nov 21, 2022
Leave futures and do swing on spot. Very simple, watch a good coin that bleed, buy and wait for hours, a day or 2, 3 days to sell. Example, when KCS went as low as $5, quickly buy it and if no fund, sale other coins you have. Because being a good asset, you must make a good profit within a day
SaintUlot:

Some people have worked harder than you, put in more effort than you have done, still they didn't succeed in all their endeavours. There is grace, there is luck, there is God's mercy. The trio might work in one's favour. Some people put in the hard work, they made the money, life happens and they went back to point zero.

Look at Portable for example, the wahala Musician, what does he sing? Can anybody explain his grass to grace story, it defiles human comprehension. Why him? When there are lots of better talents in the Nigeria music industry, but who can question grace?
There are situation whereby you put in the hard work, you plan accordingly and things would still not work out as planned and someone is not doing up to half of what you are doing and the person is prospering.

In cryptocurrency trading for instance, according to statistics, 85% of traders/participants lose money overall. The 15% that makes money overall, the money they make comes from the losses of the 85% that lose their money. I once talked about someone who turned 1btc to 181btc in three months via futures trading and he lost everything in a single day while trying to regain back the loss he made on that day.

Let me give you my own personal experience, i have never make money in futures trading, if i make small money from futures trading, i will eventually lose it. Even with maximum of three leverage, i ll still lose, I was denying it to myself that my loss in futures has no spiritual definition, but each time I try to proof that hypothesis wrong, I suffer loss in futures, while everybody is making money in futures, even those i trained how to trade are making money in futures, while I their boss is making loss. I have finally accepted the fact that futures trading doesn't work with my spirit.

It is that time that I place my own trade, that is when there ll be a trend reversal. Take for instance, during FTX crash, I short FTX at 14usd with 3x leverage, I just say let me attend to something offline, within 15 minutes, my short has been liquidated. It was within that 15mins FTX chose to rage to 21usd, liquidated my short and then when back to 11usd, all within 15mins.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:

Over 70% of my portfolio is in Ethereum,I don't even check my wallet make I no get heart attack ,but it doesn't bother because I will keep holding till the next bull run ,if I see money,I will buy more.
Patience is my second name
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2022
Emperor550:

Over 70% of my portfolio is in Ethereum,I don't even check my wallet make I no get heart attack ,but it doesn't bother because I will keep holding till the next bull run ,if I see money,I will buy more.
Patience is my second name

Market capitalization will be hard to return to the previous bull mark
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

Until $11020 breaks and we close below it by month end on Nasdaq
This may not happen

The $500 is a worst case projection. Quite a few support/TP levels before that for shorts.

Right now, I'm more worried about the Greyscale FUD and Powell's upcoming speech.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 11:43am On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

Market capitalization will be hard to return to the previous bull mark

Even if it take two years ,I will keep holding
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by izuugodwin(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2022
owunabastard:
Leave futures and do swing on spot. Very simple, watch a good coin that bleed, buy and wait for hours, a day or 2, 3 days to sell. Example, when KCS went as low as $5, quickly buy it and if no fund, sale other coins you have. Because being a good asset, you must make a good profit within a day
PLZ CAN U TEACH ME THIS SPOTSWING,I LOVE SPOT BUT DONT NO HOW TO TRADE..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

See millionaire
Posting scam to make $50 a year grin

Boring... grin he got nothing on me...try harder
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
XaToXi:

The $500 is a worst case projection. Quite a few support/TP levels before that for shorts.

Right now, I'm more worried about the Greyscale FUD and Powell's upcoming speech.

Ok I see
Let's see how it plays out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
izuugodwin:
PLZ CAN U TEACH ME THIS SPOTSWING,I LOVE SPOT BUT DONT NO HOW TO TRADE..

grin grin

Like u dey joke
U should be taught
So if I may ask
U mean na God abeg indicator or hope indicator u dey use trade grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2022
deflover:

When we say where did u buy
We are talking about price not the platform
oh.. 1350$
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
XaToXi:

Your choice.

ah.. Then I have to dump now.. When the dust settles in the nearest future.i will purchase.it is currently in spot sir.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:06pm On Nov 21, 2022
SaintUlot:

This is so wonderful to read your story....

This is not an argument....

I understand that a lot of people have worked harder than I did - aah, let's not boast with suffering, it is not a good thing at all. A very good example is Linda Ikeji or another bloger was working as a bricklayer or something in that nature.... I did the same around the same time, I took my pictures too - very similar to hers, but I lost mine!, does that make me "unlucky" , I could choose that I am unlucky or I could say I am very rough by nature and try to improve myself. I don't have to be a blogger! ....this is my excuse haha grin cheesy

About Crypto. This is happening to all of us, we are those 85 to 95% we are talking about. cheesy Imagine what happened to me, I love Solana, I LOVE Mana, however, every single time I trade these two, I LOSE. One of my Bosses here asked me "are you not buying mana?" I told him "No, I and Mana are fighting," I move to others. No more losses, I am waiting for it to get to where I can buy it as spot and margin. Same as Solana, I still lost to it last Sunday!

The one that broke my heart I told a schoolmate about futures (novice) and he shot the life out of BTC With 1 to 3x only and made over 140k in my eyes. Does it make sense to me? No. Is it luck, no way, he had the capital, he studied statistics.

My question to you is, now that you know these are not working for you, I am sure you are looking for ways to better yourself. All these months! prayers, thinking , communicating, losses, years of waiting for the bulls to return, when you make it - as I am sure you would, what makes you lucky? Is luck that makes take profit, that makes you think to yourself and manage to convince yourself that it's not working for you or is that emotional intelligence ?

Before you answer, do not forget that all of us are still trying to to make it from one thing, (crypto trading) something that may not even be where we are supposed to excel!

If the crazy styled musician is lucky, he was moved from being a simple tout to being loved, also as he sings, he displays his madness and still we love him. Is it luck he has that we do not have or is it his genre of music that we crave to hear undecided - I know I love the sound of his music cause it sounds so unique and traditional to me. It reminds me of "Flavor." or "Daddy Showkey". He could have been nice to people as a tout, he could have loved music regardless wink , he could have wanted something different even though he was in deep mess, he could have wanted a way out, something better... "Portable" is an example of what humans can become when given equal opportunities.

My point is we all don't have to make it in crypto just because we see people who do. Sadly, because of the country, we just have to.

If you and I were unemployed graduates and we go and carry blocks today in a construction site , till January or February of 2023... in fact, any menial job at all! if you and I buy BTC, ETH, and Solana, you and I would be broke and tired for Christmas, you and I would suffer heart attack and panic through the bear market. But! if we ever keep and forget those portfolios, you and I would be richer by next bull run - if it ever comes anyway. The only difference would be you may not buy Solana and I would, so I may make more losses than you or you may buy Pyr and make more gains or losses than me. wink

My brother, none of this is luck, this is you writing your story to success cheesy and it is never easy.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emperor550(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
ah.. Then I have to dump now.. When the dust settles in the nearest future.i will purchase.it is currently in spot sir.
Dump now grin
You didn't do that on time so I suggest you leave it, the worse has already happened

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
lymelyte:
oh.. 1350$

Ok we have 9 days more to determine if this is a bear trap or a bull
U either cut ur loses
Or u hold
Yes we are in a reversal
But I expect down this week
Can u stand the rain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lymelyte(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2022
Emperor550:

Dump now grin
You didn't do that on time so I suggest you leave it, the worse has already happened
really? Are you saying it won't dip again.. Baba,like this ehn,if e dip more,na wahala o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (3664) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: RaphaellaDD(f), 08dominic, Intellab(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.