Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3344346 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3665) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:10am On Nov 23, 2022
myonekobosay:
Oga, many of you don't know how the market works. Posting that the bull run has started doesn't mean we can't see wicks going below previous lows but it never closes below previous lower low. If all you saw in that chart is that arrow signal, then I shouldn't be chatting with you.. Sorry if you feel trolled.

Congratulations.. undecided you that know how the market works..you should be richer than bill gate by now....let me bring medal to you as the number one trader that knows how the market works...hold the medal strong ooo before you will commit suicide because you lost the medal... undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:17am On Nov 23, 2022
myonekobosay:
Oga, many of you don't know how the market works. Posting that the bull run has started doesn't mean we can't see wicks going below previous lows but it never closes below previous lower low. If all you saw in that chart is that arrow signal, then I shouldn't be chatting with you.. Sorry if you feel trolled.

Then you don't even know what is called a "Bull run".......Anyways ...I agree that you know how the market works...you are the indaboski of crypto market, the man that knows what will happen on the market both now and in the future...so can you please tell us the price bitcoin is heading to before end of this year?? undecided please don't dissapoint we that are your new fan... grin clown..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:48am On Nov 23, 2022
grin

Una funny o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 6:09am On Nov 23, 2022
LTC now at $80
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by izuugodwin(m): 6:25am On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

If u go pay I go teach
HOW MUCH,AND WHERE IS UR LOCATION
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheboyGhost(m): 6:38am On Nov 23, 2022
All this nonsense talks for here....

Every Experienced trader/investor in the crypto world knows that at the end of an ATL comes the beginning of an ATH and vice versa

Now it can be ....
daily ATL and ATH
Weekly ATL and ATH
Monthly ATL and ATH
Yearly ATL and ATH

Some people can predict bulls and bears just by looking at the ATL's and ATH's.

So if the new ATL Bitcoin created is the last ATL then it will surely Reverse to a new ATH ( if we are all lucky it might be the monthly or yearly ATH's which we call the bulls )

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheboyGhost(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2022
If 15k plus USD turns out to be the new ATL of btc then we are surely headed for a reversal but if not then surely btc will create a new ATL in a few weeks from now until it gets to the last ATL before a new bullish ATH angry

I hate cryptocurrency angry

This year you are rich and the next year you make a simple stupid mistake then say goodbye to the good life angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:55am On Nov 23, 2022
izuugodwin:

Chat 08066
Lagos.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 7:36am On Nov 23, 2022
izuugodwin:

Be warned!
This deflover will confuse you more than you already know.
Again, be warned!
Ask all those who bought his E book, if they are better traders than they were before buying his Ebook. Omobola comes to mind. That one no even Sabi trade, but keeps mute and won't call out Deflover for confusing her more.
Omobola121, I lie?
Wetin you understand for deflover book wey you buy? Mugu!

I repeat, be warned!
If you like, go on and waste your money for nothing.
His teachings and analysis so far have been mediocre.
The good thing be say na you go still come here to cry when you end up being more confused.
He will confuse you with how Nasdaq controls BTC price, which is absolute horse sh! T.

Know this: deflover is more concerned with selling Ebooks than trading.
Why you may ask?
Because he stands more chances of making a quick 100 bucks than the actual trading.
You've been warned.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2022
In other news..

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2022
It is all going green. Hope no be trap sha cuz Christmas is here oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Mynameis007:

Be warned!
Again, be warned!
Ask all those who bought his E book, if they are better traders than they were before buying his Ebook. Omobola comes to mind. That one no even Sabi trade, but keeps mute and won't call out Deflover for confusing her more.
Omobola121, I lie?

I repeat, be warned!
The good thing be say na you go still come here to cry when you end up being more confused.
He will confuse you with how Nasdaq controls BTC price, which is absolute horse sh! T.

Why you may ask?
Because he stands more chances of making a quick 100 bucks than the actual trading.
You've been warned.

Rest oga
I no dey beg who to learn from me
Why are u pained
I have taught many who are way better
That she doesn't trade is becos she didn't even finish the book cos she was pregnant
So why u dey foam for mouth
Yes my book is technical
It doesn't use indicator
And it's based on VSA which is different from all the materials u have ever seen
My book dey confuse
Yet I use it to analyse the market that makes u shit in ur pants
Rest
U can't ever come close to me in accuracy when it comes to TA
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2022
Tolu1992:

7 days more
The close will determine alot on the monthly chart
Let's watch nasdaq close for the month

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kristien4(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

7 days more
The close will determine alot on the monthly chart
Let's watch nasdaq close for the month
Good time to buy, or i should wait??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2022
Tolu1992:

A big trap

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2022
kristien4:
Good time to buy, or i should wait??

Truly we are in a reversal and yes I will say its ok to buy
But this market dey mad
We may wipe all gains in one day
So if u are buying
Put it in mind that it's tricky
Until the monthly candle closes
With nasdaq closing above 11020
We are not certain

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2022
afam4life:

A big trap
We are not sure yet
It may just be the reversal
But month needs to end fess
Before we are sure
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2022
Please stop tagging me to your issues. The fact that I bought a book doesn't mean I should do what the book teaches. I love buying books ranging from media books, finance, business, religion books, whatever book I picked interest in buying. It is what I love doing. I have over 600 e-books.

If you see my physical Library, it will wow you not to talk of e-books that I have.

I bought Deflover e-book not because I want to learn how to trade but because I just want to know how fantastic the book is as he is claiming. I have bought a lot of things from Nairalanders not only from Deflover.

And talk of confusing, are you a baby that can't decide for himself? Confusing me sounds like a foolish talk. I learn most things myself. If I pick interest in trading, i will learn it well without the help of anyone.

I can't trade doesn't mean I'm a total dummy in the market. I still do spot once a while and trade it well without a loss.

If you have issues with Deflover, address it directly and stop tagging me to your issues.

Btw, I don't understand the unnecessary talks, competition, oversabi, hate on this thread. It is just too much!

So because I hailed Deflover about his guess work abi TA, he has confused me ba? Yeah, he is the one funding my port na lipsrsealed

You call me mugu for using my own money to purchased something I picked interest in? Your father! What an uncultured spoilt senseless individual.

It is not your fault walahi!! Na keypads world cause am.

Mynameis007:

Be warned!
Again, be warned!
Omobola121, I lie?

I repeat, be warned!

Why you may ask?
You've been warned.

21 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:51am On Nov 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Please stop tagging me to your issues. The fact that I bought a book doesn't mean I should do what the book teaches. I love buying books ranging from media books, finance, business, religion books, whatever book I picked interest in buying. It is what I love doing. I have over 600 e-books.

If you see my physical Library, it will wow you not to talk of e-books that I have.

I bought Deflover e-book not because I want to learn how to trade but because I just want to know how fantastic the book is as he is claiming. I have bought a lot of things from Nairalanders not only from Deflover.

And talk of confusing, are you a baby that can't decide for himself? Confusing me sounds like a foolish talk. I learn most things myself. If I pick interest in trading, i will learn it well without the help of anyone.

I can't trade doesn't mean I'm a total dummy in the market. I still do spot once a while and trade it well without a loss.

If you have issues with Deflover, address it directly and stop tagging me to your issues.

Btw, I don't understand the unnecessary talks, competition, oversabi, hate on this thread. It is just too much!

So because I hailed Deflover about his guess work abi TA, he has confused me ba? Yeah, he is the one funding my port na lipsrsealed

You call me mugu for using my own money to purchased something I picked interest in? Your father! What an uncultured spoilt senseless individual.

Iyawo mi no vex
These kids are just here been bitter
They think people are like them wey don use their mama plus up come dey form crypto trader
Soon them go mad enter street
His days wey baba give am don near that's why he is ranting
Na first stage of madness
By 2023 he will not be here
As his dues go catch up with am
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Don’t get excited bulls… Even though, it’s been a nice defense for the 16k area, there’s been a hole.

Open the holes….
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2022
Omobola121:

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

Iyawo mi no vex
These kids are just here been bitter
They think people are like them wey don use their mama plus up come dey form crypto trader
Soon them go mad enter street
His days wey baba give am don near that's why he is ranting
Na first stage of madness
By 2023 he will not be here
As his dues go catch up with am
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TopFxManager: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2022
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 9:45am On Nov 23, 2022
TopFxManager:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Oga forex trading can't beat inflation
Make una leave matter
No be today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Open the holes….

It's understandable that u are trying to console urself bn out of the market at d moment. B4 u open the hole wey u wan open we go don take sufficient profit already and anticipating another lows on the nxt round.

However, the MACD on B Tc daily time frame is indicating very high probability of this green running till wknd wit little corrections.

Be strong my friend opportunity no dey finish for here and pls stp d FUD on this round.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by youngbang(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2022
Somebody advise pls!!!

Is it ok for me now to enter bitcoin or is there probability that it will go low
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ogatboy(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2022
Make una invest in stocks. Crypto is just a scam that is staying alive for longer time. It has no intrinsic value. It does nothing, it produces nothing, it makes no profit or loss. It is just buy low and sell high to the next mumu on the ladder.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2022
youngbang:
Somebody advise pls!!!

Is it ok for me now to enter bitcoin or is there probability that it will go low
Nobody will advice you, follow your mind.

Any buy now is a catch though since the bastard fell from $70k
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by kristien4(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

Nobody will advice you, follow your mind.

Any buy now is a catch though since the bastard fell from $70k
and it may never return to 70k...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3665) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: SeePerson92(m), Tflex01 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.