Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352750 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2022
DaemoLee:

It's understandable that u are trying to console urself bn out of the market at d moment. B4 u open the hole wey u wan open we go don take sufficient profit already and anticipating another lows on the nxt round.

However, the MACD on B Tc daily time frame is indicating very high probability of this green running till wknd wit little corrections.

Be strong my friend opportunity no dey finish for here and pls stp d FUD on this round.

DaemoLee:
Set ur low bids, the bottom would b in this month with a long wick down to 13k/14k.
Based on the chart, we are closing the year around 28k. So much room for growth on the monthly TF.

So 7 more days to catch the bottom?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by superboyspecial: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
We hope you caught this rise.

Get more signals at https://syftset.com

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
kristien4:
and it may never return to 70k...
Time will tell, the thing is most people think Crypto is the only asset dropping in the world.

Lol!! Stocks have dropped like MAD!! The thing is, the Economy will recover sooner or later and things would go back to where we were and it would still supersede iy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 1:18pm On Nov 23, 2022
kristien4:
and it may never return to 70k...
And it may rise above 100k wink

Just keep dropping some cash on bitcoin only whenever it dips and forget it there. You might wake up one day a rich human.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

Chat 08066
Lagos.
stay awaydat nniggah grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2022
We attack at sunset grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:29pm On Nov 23, 2022
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
Dem don leave me behind grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Please stop tagging me to your issues. The fact that I bought a book doesn't mean I should do what the book teaches. I love buying books ranging from media books, finance, business, religion books, whatever book I picked interest in buying. It is what I love doing. I have over 600 e-books.

If you see my physical Library, it will wow you not to talk of e-books that I have.

I bought Deflover e-book not because I want to learn how to trade but because I just want to know how fantastic the book is as he is claiming. I have bought a lot of things from Nairalanders not only from Deflover.

And talk of confusing, are you a baby that can't decide for himself? Confusing me sounds like a foolish talk. I learn most things myself. If I pick interest in trading, i will learn it well without the help of anyone.

I can't trade doesn't mean I'm a total dummy in the market. I still do spot once a while and trade it well without a loss.

If you have issues with Deflover, address it directly and stop tagging me to your issues.

Btw, I don't understand the unnecessary talks, competition, oversabi, hate on this thread. It is just too much!

So because I hailed Deflover about his guess work abi TA, he has confused me ba? Yeah, he is the one funding my port na lipsrsealed

You call me mugu for using my own money to purchased something I picked interest in? Your father! What an uncultured spoilt senseless individual.

It is not your fault walahi!! Na keypads world cause am.

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
if you wan laugh come this thread

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

Time will tell, the thing is most people think Crypto is the only asset dropping in the world.

Lol!! Stocks have dropped like MAD!! The thing is, the Economy will recover sooner or later and things would go back to where we were and it would still supersede iy
maybe 2024 economy will recover

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

There is usually a 10yrs cycle for the market
Every 10yrs it burst

I expect the bull to last till 2028 before the mother of all crashes
I have experienced two
2008 and 2018

But by 2028
It will be the worse to come

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
E fit be 2025 or 2027. Just be ready and keep buying whatever you can buy cheap now.

The economy will recover and it will recover hardd

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
Icecream4U:
And it may rise above 100k wink

Just keep dropping some cash on bitcoin only whenever it dips and forget it there. You might wake up one day a rich human.
This is what people don't know! This bear market is a rare opportunity.

Whenever BTC dips, keep buying.
Search for stocks and buy the dips.

I don't when the bull market will resume but those buying now would be rich (on their own level)

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

There is usually a 10yrs cycle for the market
Every 10yrs it burst

I expect the bull to last till 2028 before the mother of all crashes
I have experienced two
2008 and 2018

But by 2028
It will be the worse to come
I disagree, economy will recover next year,bull run will start 2025

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 4:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

E fit be 2025 or 2027. Just be ready and keep buying whatever you can buy cheap now.

The economy will recover and it will recover hardd
yeah cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
Abeg guys i need experience person on this. My binance acc is temporaly disable frm withdrawin. Wen my sister face was wen i was going through the face security widrawal process. Most documents they required i dont have it. Please anyone that can tell me or has experience it. I will give the person 5k. All my money is there i need it to run expens. Is been 3days now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
jclave22:
Abeg guys i need experience person on this. My binance acc is temporaly disable frm withdrawin. Wen my sister face was wen i was going through the face security widrawal process. Most documents they required i dont have it. Please anyone that can tell me or has experience it. I will give the person 5k. All my money is there i need it to run expens. Is been 3days now
the facial verification was failed. Now they are demanding kyc appeal with most document i dont have. Even asking my source of weath. And na trading i dey do. Is beyond me. I ask them for video call intervie they say is not available. I am running. I need urgent answer to solve this
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
I disagree, economy will recover next year,bull run will start 2025

U really don't understand
The economy is still bullish
What we have is a correction
We are going higher till 2028
Then it drops

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2022
jclave22:

How can two faces be used as facials
Doesn't make sense
But na u understand wetin u dey talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by babalymato: 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please has any one participated in binance launchpad for new token how can one commit to get good amount of token for there hourly bnb snapshot
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

How can two faces be used as facials
Doesn't make sense
But na u understand wetin u dey talk
no vex for the typo error. I mean wen i was doing the face recognition for withrawal. My sister showed up and her face was detected. Without me not minding. Nw binace disable my withrawal temporal. Pls some shoud help me if u have experience such.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblemm: 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

U really don't understand The economy is still bullish What we have is a correction We are going higher till 2028 Then it drops
alright
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2022
cool

Shit BNB

We left them behind
He go just dey them like film till we touch 100k lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TopFxManager: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
deflover:

Oga forex trading can't beat inflation
Make una leave matter
No be today
It would have better for you to remain silent and be seen as an intelligent person.

It is not the financial instument that beats inflation, but the trading strategy used by the trader, no matter the type of financial market, be it stock, etf, commodities,forex, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, etc.

Have you heard of the word hedge fund? These are investment companies with the trading strategies to make money both in an up market(when buying a financial instrument) and a down market(when selling a financial instrument), and such strategies if consistently profitable will certainly beat inflation. Do your research on hedge fund strategies. For your information, Citadel trading team has the most powerfull, and consistently profitable hedge fund trading strategy currently in existence. The power and performance of this trading strategy was observed by our trading team during the 2008 global meltdown. The trading strategy deleloped and currently used by us to manage the account is built to generate returns in any market condition, be it inflation, deflation, recession, depression, etc.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
TopFxManager:
It would have better for you to remain silent and be seen as an intelligent person.

It is not the financial instument that beats inflation, but the trading strategy used by the trader, no matter the type of financial market, be it stock, etf, commodities,forex, cryptocurrencies, precious metals, etc.

Have you heard of the word hedge fund? These are investment companies with the trading strategies to make money both in an up market(when buying a financial instrument) and a down market(when selling a financial instrument), and such strategies if consistently profitable will certainly beat inflation. Do your research on hedge fund strategies. For your information, Citadel trading team has the most powerfull, and consistently profitable hedge fund trading strategy currently in existence. The power and performance of this trading strategy was observed by our trading team during the 2008 global meltdown. The trading strategy deleloped and currently used by us to manage the account is built to generate returns in any market condition, be it inflation, deflation, recession, depression, etc.

U are stupid and don't know it
When I started trading in 2007 u dey wear pampers
Go forex groups and ask for virus
U think say na everyone dey learn to trade
Guy go yansh down
U know nothing about forex
No one trades forex anymore
Go ask
Even leke who owns instaforex Don sell his stake and japa
No one trades fx when crypto saves stress when the market is bullish
Now u are the dumb dumb calling forex to save one against inflation
Ode raised to the power of mumu

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2022
TopFxManager:

Hedge funds like 3AC, Alameda and Genesis grin ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sanctecosma(m): 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please o. Am just a newbie in crypto trading. To the experience fellows, please, which coin would you advise a beginner to invest in. Your unreserved input will be greatly appreciated
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2022
Someone should please com and help. Is been 3days now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2022
Omobola121:
Please stop tagging me to your issues. The fact that I bought a book doesn't mean I should do what the book teaches. I love buying books ranging from media books, finance, business, religion books, whatever book I picked interest in buying. It is what I love doing. I have over 600 e-books.

If you see my physical Library, it will wow you not to talk of e-books that I have.

I bought Deflover e-book not because I want to learn how to trade but because I just want to know how fantastic the book is as he is claiming. I have bought a lot of things from Nairalanders not only from Deflover.

And talk of confusing, are you a baby that can't decide for himself? Confusing me sounds like a foolish talk. I learn most things myself. If I pick interest in trading, i will learn it well without the help of anyone.

I can't trade doesn't mean I'm a total dummy in the market. I still do spot once a while and trade it well without a loss.

If you have issues with Deflover, address it directly and stop tagging me to your issues.

Btw, I don't understand the unnecessary talks, competition, oversabi, hate on this thread. It is just too much!

So because I hailed Deflover about his guess work abi TA, he has confused me ba? Yeah, he is the one funding my port na lipsrsealed

You call me mugu for using my own money to purchased something I picked interest in? Your father! What an uncultured spoilt senseless individual.

It is not your fault walahi!! Na keypads world cause am.

Nairaland. Nothing I no fit see. So you bought a book to see how wonderful the book is? One question, what are your motives on buying books if not to impact knowledge, learning or just claiming to have many ebooks? undecided
Please if you understood nothing from the book, you can criticise him maybe it will make him re write a better version instead of selling version 1 to nairalanders, and shouting Nasdaq up and down here.

There are free resources on line if you want to learn things. Use it. But psychology sometimes makes ppl appreciate money spent on thing even if that thing doesn't make sense or can be found everywhere.

Plus go and read that book, jump in and start trading. We all have to leave the trenches whether we like it or not.

At Deflower, plus go and write version 2, since no one has left a positive feedback on your book. Explain things thoroughly. Your candidates will even help market the book for you if it's worth it.

Next time I see buy book for 50usd, I block that person!

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Born2conquer:

This is what people don't know! This bear market is a rare opportunity.

Whenever BTC dips, keep buying.
Search for stocks and buy the dips.

I don't when the bull market will resume but those buying now would be rich (on their own level)
You have the right mindset on investing.
Keep doing you and avoid all these ppl shilling sh1tcoins here until bull market is confirmed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, emmy6k(m), sheanzy(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.