Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (293) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3341237 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ya
owunabastard:
What will be the end point, if you appeal. Will they return back the money you sent already?
they will settle the issue but it will take days

they will block the coin, the seller can't have access to it again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mattyboy007(m): 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2021
Doge on d move

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibeme: 2:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Everybody is bullish as f*ck on #XRP after listening to #Ripple’s pre trial hearing!

Still dipping based on B.T.C retracement below $50k just now

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2021
Sailor1:

This bitc0in cycle is still not peaked yet... By that I mean looking at the macro rally not the next few weeks or months sef...

This phase is when betece settles and money flows into alyts.... Same like what we saw in January
Do you have experience on buying USDT through Biinance and the receiver claiming not receive alert for hours?
What will be the end point, if you appeal. Will they return back the money you sent already?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Ok, thank you for the explanation
Tolu181:
Ya they will settle the issue but it will take days

they will block the coin, the seller can't have access to it again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bnb dey vex me
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
carsuperman:
Bnb dey vex me

lipsrsealed
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2021
AirBay:

lipsrsealed
I bought when it was 319. You see i am still losing money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ZionwolSolution: 3:00pm On Feb 24, 2021
I can teach you how to trade profitably. If interested check my signature.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ZionwolSolution: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2021
carsuperman:
You need a mentor. Check my signature.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
carsuperman:

Yes. Sometime you need to take the loss. I am not an expert but for crypto trading it is based on luck and studying the market if you are new.

If you are holding, then just leave it there. If you are trading, I suggest you try to study the trends.

Sell for USDT and try to set an alert, when it goes lower, you buy and wait till it rises. 5-10% profit is okay per day grin this is what I try to do though.

I lost about $150 to btc dip, sold off at around 48. But I have made$225 back when i bought at 46+k and sold at 51k today.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ZionwolSolution: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
AirBay:

Yes. Sometime you need to take the loss. I am not an expert but for crypto trading it is based on luck and studying the market if you are new.

If you are holding, then just leave it there. If you are trading, I suggest you try to study the trends.

Sell for USDT and try to set an alert, when it goes lower, you buy and wait till it rises. 5-10% profit is okay per day grin this is what I try to do though.

I lost about $150 to btc dip, sold off at around 48. But I have made$225 back when i bought at 46+k and sold at 51k today.

Training is needed to become a Pro. If you need one. Let me know ... or check my signature.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2021
ZionwolSolution:

Training is needed to become a Pro. If you need one. Let me know ... or check my signature.

Not needed. I put in money that I can loose. It is not my daily job. It's more of a hobby for me. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
A305:
To whom it may concern.

Congratulations if you made here (hodlers)

The B T C dip has ended atleast for now. And the remaining part of the week, chances are it will recover fully. However, i still will not advice y'all to buy now because b t c is still in a very volatile position. Anything can still happen, Nevertheless, I would rather you buy when you notice a whale comes into the market.

The last whale that shook the market and turned it into an irrational place was Elon Musk. After his pump, B T C gained value over the USD, at that point, I knew we were up for a crash soon (which eventually did even though, I got backlashed), Some of the backlashers lost money, but I made money so that backlash was just part of the emotion the market causes. It's just one of those things in life, And life happens.

I will try my best to keep this house abreast to evade major dip(s) in the future if I am chanced to — In the meantime, trade with caution and do away with emotions and greed.

Happy trading.

Which day should one buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aigjoey(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2021
The 10k I invested is almost finished oo.. Just 5k left. How it happened is what I can't explain.. Anyway, it's for learning purpose shall... Please I need a mentor
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by felzdev: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
yes, what you are saying is true. you can also loose or gain depending on your country's policy. The price of bitcoin in Nigeria is higher that the general $69, 000 because of the black market dollar exchange rate. check out other reasons in the article below

https://gistmeryt.com/bitcoin-price-in-nigeria-naira-68-000-u-s-dollars/
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by mike8804: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
crash the market and buy the dip

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2021
elmas:

Which day should one buy now?
At the moment — Don't be scared of tracking your desirable c oin(s) (the choice to buy or not is yours), Generally, people are still scared world wide about b t c. But from what I see, it's not crashing but consolidating — it only needs more buyers to stabilize. If a whale would come in this moment, it might shoot up.

No one truly knows the future as uncertainty is in everyone's mind; atleast, that's what the chart is saying at the moment.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 3:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
aigjoey:
The 10k I invested is almost finished oo.. Just 5k left. How it happened is what I can't explain.. Anyway, it's for learning purpose shall... Please I need a mentor

Did u mean 10kusd?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
The dip continues...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AirBay: 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
Btc is dipping. Buy the dip grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fabulouslouie(m): 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
losses are inevitable in this our world. Convert some of your asset to a stable coin during times of fear, uncertainty and doubt.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2021
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dig the dipppppp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lmm4real: 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2021
How can I buy and sell, is there a link I can learn this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MrCodeSolo: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Dz happened 2hrs ago
@microStrategy another giant whale don enter d market ooooh...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abies2d(f): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2021
Do you panic sell when you see it dipping? You are losing quite a lot. Learn to sometimes ignore the dip, if u can, buy the dip and in no time, it will pump.

aigjoey:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2021
Again: not investment advice.

KNC
KSM
MATIC
ETH
ONT
UNI
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lagdmark(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
SaintUlot:

Did u mean 10kusd?
Naira
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2021
aigjoey:
Buy KS.M at the entry point you like........
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2021
AirBay:
Btc is dipping. Buy the dip grin grin
dipper life grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2021
aigjoey:
This is what I keep saying most newbies are Ignorant and lack knowledge.
Answer the following
A. Why did you Invest in this market
B. Are you risk averse or high risk taker
C. Do you want to be a trader or an investor?

Kindly provide answer to the above

(1) (2) (3) ... (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) ... (3663) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), santos123(m), Disembark and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.