Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278089 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GoodBoi1(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2021
I wondering if more selling will happen, as US market wakes up, in order to minimize loss thereby causing the market to dip more

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creeza(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2021
Neverlosemoney:

Where were you dey already carried out their first burning for this year.....$165million worth of Bnb burnt. Biggest ever!!!!
I may be wrong but that was Q4 2020(October-December). The articles states it clearly as such... pls do your own research.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Averaging is good to cut some losses
elmas:

Someone mentioned averaging, would this help out?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gemineye: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2021
Please can someone explain how to take profit when a trade hits my target. (seems kinda confusing) I've decided to discipline my self by setting a target even if its 5-10%, i move so long as my capital and profit are intact. Greed is what kept me in some previous trades and i started lamenting when there was blood everwhere

I con make money for crypto...i know wan dey hodl bags undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tyche(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2021
fusionchimera:
I am a trader, not an Investor.
I plan my trade and trade my plan.

I don't care if it gets to $1M, what matters is the % on my leveraged position

thank you

cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2021
nihilistjnr:

Morafvcka!!! grin

I threw 5k into Eth last night at £1K and at least I'm the green on that. Still in the red on my main eth stack, as well as my link, grt and LTC

Ada down 4.3% and BNB down 10%

I'm probably not in the green now till next week

I'm still 8% red on my A.D.A position. Thankfully I didn't have an open L.T.C position at the time of the craah
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunisco: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2021
I don’t get, do cryptos falling just mean dipping to buy more? do situations not happen that crypto begins to sell and retraces upward to even sell more? Why is it that anything that goes down in this thread means it is dipping for more buys?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by olojuede01: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2021
Hello guys, please has anyone had issues opening Luno exchange on the computer? I have been unable to open it for days.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NadiaR(m): 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seunisco:
I don’t get, do cryptos falling just mean dipping to buy more? do situations not happen that crypto begins to sell and retraces upward to even sell more? Why is it that anything that goes down in this thread means it is dipping for more buys?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ibime(m): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Seunisco:

It's all in reference to B.T.C support. If you think B.T.C has stabilised, then dips are for buying. How you know B.T.C is stabilising is by following various analysts who look at support, but most importantly on-chain analysis that tracks whale support levels.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yazga: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
AerialMapper:
I wish I knew how to read the candles and draw all the fancy lines but I don’t. I rely solely on the fundamentals of the coin to invest and it hasn’t been a bad decision!

Currently holding

ADA, REEF, ETH, SXP, BNB, AKT, AGI, DOT and KEX. I skimmed profits just before the dip; I sensed it would happen and it ended up being the right move. Bought ADA and SXP last night and already seeing some upward movement.

Youtube
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seunisco: 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2021
Exactly to your first paragraph, you said btc support level but I feel it is btc usd because btc and usd are inversely correlated , coz usd is weak that is why btc is seriously flying up, strength in the dollar could pose weakness for btc? Then invariably alt coins

In your second/ last statement, why is it only also whale support levels we look forward to, are there not whale bearish levels, I mean swing highs where there were massive sells don’t you think those whales too would want to protect their sell positions by selling more hence making the market further plung downwards. Because I’m pretty sure there are whale buyers and whale sellers in the btc market

Ibime:

It's all in reference to B.T.C support. If you think B.T.C has stabilised, then dips are for buying. How you know B.T.C is stabilising is by following various analysts who look at support, but most importantly on-chain analysis that tracks whale support levels.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2021
Bunsenbun:
the only thing you know that is a fact here is that they said "this has dropped" you have no inkling on if they have a crypto asset or not.
People like you don't understand Self humour.��
No vex, Dave Chapelle.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by fusionchimera(m): 12:57pm On Feb 24, 2021
I know most of us Know and Use of FTX exchange, like wise have bought any of these coins, SRM, FTT, SOL(was on Binance top gainer yesterday despite the dump

FTX exchange CEO Will be having an AMA(Ask me ANYTHING on the FTX AFRICA Telegram Community by 2pm today

you guys are all invited
would love to post the direct link to the community but link will be scrapped by Nairaland.

link is https://t . me/Ftx_africa on telegram or search for FTX Africa on Telegram

here are a few links to the guy's achievements:

https://www.forbes.com/30-under-30/2021/finance/?profile=sam-bankman-fried

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sbf-says-he-s-amassed-a-10-billion-fortune-in-just-three-years-in-crypto/amp

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by A305: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
To whom it may concern.

Congratulations if you made here (hodlers)

The B T C dip has ended atleast for now. And the remaining part of the week, chances are it will recover fully. However, i still will not advice y'all to buy now because b t c is still in a very volatile position. Anything can still happen, Nevertheless, I would rather you buy when you notice a whale comes into the market.

The last whale that shook the market and turned it into an irrational place was Elon Musk. After his pump, B T C gained value over the USD, at that point, I knew we were up for a crash soon (which eventually did even though, I got backlashed), Some of the backlashers lost money, but I made money so that backlash was just part of the emotion the market causes. It's just one of those things in life, And life happens.

I will try my best to keep this house abreast to evade major dip(s) in the future if I am chanced to — In the meantime, trade with caution and do away with emotions and greed.

Happy trading.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2021
Please, I just requested buy order for USDT through P2P in Biinance, I have sent money to the guy for the last 1 hour. But he is saying not seeing any alert from his own end. I hope I will not lost my money
@Sailor1, have you experience such before?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by akins4lovers(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2021
owunabastard:
Please, I just requested buy order for USDT through P2P in Biinance, I have sent money to the guy for the last 1 hour. But he is saying not seeing any alert from his own end. I hope I will not lost my money
He may not be online, call him.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VeecThorr(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
A305:
To whom it may concern.

Congratulations if you made here (hodlers)

The B T C dip has ended atleast for now. And the remaining part of the week, chances are it will recover fully. However, i still will not advice y'all to buy now because b t c is still in a very volatile position. Anything can still happen, Nevertheless, I would rather you buy when you notice a whale comes into the market.

The last whale that shook the market and turned it into an irrational place was Elon Musk. After his pump, B T C gained value over the USD, at that point, I knew we were up for a crash soon (which eventually did even though, I got backlashed), Some of the backlashers lost money, but I made money so that backlash was just part of the emotion the market causes. It's just one of those things in life, And life happens.

I will try my best to keep this house abreast to evade major dip(s) in the future if I am chanced to — In the meantime, trade with caution and do away with emotions and greed.

Happy trading.

Second this. For me I'm hodling the beetc I already have, just waiting for the alts to fully recover.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
owunabastard:
just leave the order, don't cancel it ooo

After like two hrs, press appeal
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tamel(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2021
Mehn look at this coin called GAS...

When will ONT cause chaos like that grin

Waiting patiently sad

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2021
Everybody is bullish as f*ck on #XRP after listening to #Ripple’s pre trial hearing!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2021
Oyindamolah:
Everybody is bullish as f*ck on #XRP after listening to #Ripple’s pre trial hearing!

WAs the outcome of the hearing..

Can u brief us or share us link
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sailor1: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2021
Elsueno:

Not anytime soon for btc, I will just hold what I have currently. Am very uncomfortable with d current prices. I will concentrate on alt coins sparingly.
My other portfolio is just red all over, don't want d crypt0 market to get me

This bitc0in cycle is still not peaked yet... By that I mean looking at the macro rally not the next few weeks or months sef...

This phase is when betece settles and money flows into alyts.... Same like what we saw in January

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by carsuperman: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
GoodBoi1:
I wondering if more selling will happen, as US market wakes up, in order to minimize loss thereby causing the market to dip more
it's dipping again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Runsboi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2021
Tamel:
Mehn look at this coin called GAS...

When will ONT cause chaos like that grin

Waiting patiently sad

That ONT tire me. The coin be like proper pump and dump angry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2021
pragmatistm:
Light at the end of the tunnel after all. Some alts doing fine now. Big lesson is learnt in the past four days.

My strategy henceforth shall be

1. Sell all alts coins at the beginning of a dip,
2. wait for commencement of the bull's return and
3.rebuy all those with good prospects

To avoid the kind story that touch we passed through when all streets became bloody and bag became heavy, one just have to be street smart.
Lost over $1000 to the dip as I refused to sell halfway. Though I hope to recover from the new bull run.

This can only work for market corrections. In early 2018, the market crashed and we didn't see any convincing bullish market until last quarter of last year, within the period, the crypto market cap reduced from its all time high of over 800b usd to 100b usd. During the period some crypto projects were abandoned, some were even delisted from big exchanges and majority of cryptos till now are still struggling to attain their height till now.

Another of such scenario ll still happen again, but u ll just be thinking it ll come up, it ll come up, till you ll wait for over a year hoping, nobody ll know what ll happen, everybody is just speculating.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Willikey: 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Join a community on how to make 150k monthly on binance and luno. And trading signal. There a trading class for novice and a free ebook. For more info contact our WhatsApp on 09049986920
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
Willikey:
Join a community on how to make 150k monthly on binance and luno.
And trading signal.
There a trading class for novice and a free ebook.
For more info contact our WhatsApp on

Don't be a fool....... Don't come and scam people here.... Invite your friends and families first...... They can't be poor and you are inviting us to be rich....

Charity start at home.....

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2021
What will be the end point, if you appeal. Will they return back the money you sent already?
Tolu181:
just leave the order, don't cancel it ooo

After like two hrs, press appeal

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.