Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3308274 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007:
Crypto has really dealt with me. I just learnt a new strategy recently, which is buying low and selling high, without holding any particular coin/token. Hodl a coin is the greatest mistake I’ve ever made in my life. I have been holding SHIB worth $6,716, today I’m left with $375. If I have known I would have been doing my normal, buy low, sell high. Crypto influencers are !diots. My advice: Stop holding any coin, just be on the watch out for the next coin to pump, take profit and move to the next one…

The problem is not the influencers but u
Why will u trust a person u don't know
Was it the person that raise the money for u
Why not learn TA
This is the reason I say many of u gamble
U don't trade
Now how do we know if this is not the end of Shiba
Anyway u Don hold till now
U may hold till it gets to cents
If u no pay to learn proper trading
U will pay to the market
And it maybe super expensive

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007:
Crypto has really dealt with me. I just learnt a new strategy recently, which is buying low and selling high, without holding any particular coin/token. Hodl a coin is the greatest mistake I’ve ever made in my life. I have been holding SHIB worth $6,716, today I’m left with $375. If I have known I would have been doing my normal, buy low, sell high. Crypto influencers are !diots. My advice: Stop holding any coin, just be on the watch out for the next coin to pump, take profit and move to the next one…

Like say the coin go write letter to inform you say he want pump

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2022
deflover:

The problem is not the influencers but u
Why will u trust a person u don't know
Was it the person that raise the money for u
Why not learn TA
This is the reason I say many of u gamble
U don't trade
Now how do we know if this is not the end of Shiba
Anyway u Don hold till now
U may hold till it gets to cents
If u no pay to learn proper trading
U will pay to the market

And it maybe super expensive

So in a clear and simple term what should he do??

Buy your book?

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2022
OffsahBoye:

Like say the coin go write letter to inform you say he want pump
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fastt:

I remembered when it was shilled here. The owners have taken everything. cheesy
Even when someone was shilling Alameda Alemeda and their investments forgetting that this industry is not regulated. Turns out the CEO of Alemeda cheesy. How times have changed. Every one don enter begin lick wounds.

Some even said BTC was too expensive, now the wakanda inu don disappear. Breeze don carry Paper,Metis grin. The thing is money no easy, when too many ppl begin shout something, know that you are late.

Now na BTC , Eth, BnB I get mostly and still buying BTC and Eth. Once the bull confirms na BTC go first move...once it stabilitses, that's the main ppl taking profits to invest in alt. Though I still play some alts but in very small quantity.

cheesy I cannot forget that "Alameda." And I cannot stop laughing in general. Honestly, I think I can now smell bull top from millions of miles away, even if I'm sleeping..... Just the fact that people had the audacity to invest their hard earned money on "squid games" after seeing how the program went, I can never understand it. Nothing is impossible in bull run ooo. This time around na "ozoemena inu" I dey. God nor go shame us.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2022
OffsahBoye:

So in a clear and simple term what should he do??

Buy your book?

Nope
U see the issue
All u all think is buy book
Look make una do whatever una like
6k dollars na 300 dollars yet to u na book I dey talk about
We have enough good TA people here
U can pick one or two and learn
Even if no be me
But na book be the problem
Yet una dey curse influencer we no send una

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:35pm On Nov 27, 2022
SBF, Openheaven's role model grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Alameda International cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:
Alameda International cheesy

Yes that was it!! I remembered talking about whales eating whale. CZ don swallow SBF Abi na SFB. I hope openheaven dey alright.make e no be say him no cash out before the fall. Even CZ I no trust that man. The only thing i trust in this space is my cold wallet and BTC.
Every other thing na gambling.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
Chikacha:

cheesy I cannot forget that "Alameda." And I cannot stop laughing in general. Honestly, I think I can now smell bull top from millions of miles away, even if I'm sleeping..... Just the fact that people had the audacity to invest their hard earned money on "squid games" after seeing how the program went, I can never understand it. Nothing is impossible in bull run ooo. This time around na "ozoemena inu" I dey. God nor go shame us.

You are laughing maybe cos you managed your risk. I lost oh bit not like much. I remembered cashing out At 64k, started buying/swinging small small. Every profit was on UST 20% until when I saw their reserve was dwindle,I quickly converted all to BTC and usdt. BTC was about 35k I think. Na so I carry BTC bag o, better than my UST turning into dust. At least Na BTC bag grin Na DCA I dey now o. I dey buy small small. I need to calculate my average price now. Should be in the 20ts.

We still have time. So I dey only on big player. After Xmas, I will enter LP , leave trading all together. I'm almost done with centralised exchange.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2022
Looks like btc has been put to shame o
This one all coins are rising and it’s still stagnant
Wetin Dey sup
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2022
SKALE (SKL)

The SKALE Network presents a solution for the congestion that occurs on the Ethereum network due to high volumes of devs using the platform for decentralized app development. SKALE Network provides a Layer-2 scaling solution. SKL is integrated into the Ethereum network, allowing users to bypass any traffic congestion on the network by using sidechains for developing Dapps.

Matic was originally designed to use plasma. That might not have worked out like how they thought it would, since they recently rebranded to Polygon and announced their intention to become a SKALE-like network of blockchains. While they’re apparently only now pivoting towards that, SKALE has been in development as a network of blockchains for years now. For what might be a better comparison right now - there are currently 3 maturing “network of blockchains” projects: SKALE, Polkadot, and Cosmos.

The SKL is at it cheapest price. It’s quite an opportunity to accumulate. This one is going to go after the other of Polygon.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:09pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007:
This is what you should be doing with every coin...chai...as for shib, just leave it like that. The moment you take it out, your loss has finally been sealed. You can only hope for good times again. Although as we know, whatever goes up will come down, and what goes down will come up...except a Ponzi scheme.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007...he mentioned what you said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwlGQE7f3H0
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fastt:

You are laughing maybe cos you managed your risk. I lost oh bit not like much. I remembered cashing out At 64k, started buying/swinging small small. Every profit was on UST 20% until when I saw their reserve was dwindle,I quickly converted all to BTC and usdt. BTC was about 35k I think. Na so I carry BTC bag o, better than my UST turning into dust. At least Na BTC bag grin Na DCA I dey now o. I dey buy small small. I need to calculate my average price now. Should be in the 20ts.

We still have time. So I dey only on big player. After Xmas, I will enter LP , leave trading all together. I'm almost done with centralised exchange.

I am so sorry to hear that. I have lost too much overall but I have not lost to any of those companies. I never lost to anyone of them, no investment with none of them, even Luna. If I did, I don't know if I would survive. I stopped buying a long time ago- I did not buy anything in June sef, I have started DCAing this month again, next is January or march. I am ready for the market to leave me behind, I don buy enough. If it doesn't, I keep DCAing till it leaves me behind, good luck to them.

P.S na all of us do am, just bet me, when the bulls return people go still invest in anything a tall. Avatar is almost out now and Woman king. Just put "INU" and people ll donate their money. It is very laughable. Another one I am noticing now Is "SAMA," moonSAMA, PolkaSAMA, metaSAMA, realSAMA dotSAMA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2022
Fastt:

Yes that was it!! I remembered talking about whales eating whale. CZ don swallow SBF Abi na SFB. I hope openheaven dey alright.make e no be say him no cash out before the fall. Even CZ I no trust that man. The only thing i trust in this space is my cold wallet and BTC.

Yes, I remember this, all those projects have now died a natural death.

CZ is trying to take over the crypto world, we may think he is with us now but his main target is BTC, the man wants to over power BTC.

They will lot let him because of who he is, he too shall fail.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
https://www.web5project.io/referral/zzg3Hx

Currently at 0.01. Will become 0.1 by December 1st.

Legit or not, you should get that free 1000 WEB5 token you know
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2022
Siberia01:
AAX
Had suspended withdrawal for sometime now...
I didn't follow up the issue

Don't trust any exchange
when shalaye start to plenty like this, know say ,casala don bust cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 10:46pm On Nov 27, 2022
yudee007:
easier said than done

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:35am On Nov 28, 2022
If you no say you follow for people wey use their last week profit take chop fish yesterday then woke up this morning to see say capital don reduce. Please gather here let's cry together cry

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
If you no say you follow for people wey use their last week profit take chop fish yesterday then woke up this morning to see say capital don reduce. Please gather here let's cry together cry

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

I'm with you bro. Jesus.

Anyway the struggle continues ....

I will not go back to the trenches

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2022
DaemoLee:

The market took off about $83 frm my PF in the recent leg down from 17k. Bn about 3wks now and d coin I was trapped in (Kp3r) hasn't even neared where I bought from, one bit and has been doing a movement of $6 to $8 profit on a 24hr TF for many days now.
I had to start swinging it, buying low and selling high, stressful as fk! However, I have about $22 to my money bn recovered. I now have more units of it and would give me extra about $320+ if I get tired of d swing and it get back to my initial buy point.

That wouldn't have bn possible if I had just left it and not act.
Your experience is akin to mine, bro. I just logged into my account for the first time of that fateful morning and saw mad volatility, lol. Was tempted to go all in, but eventually opted into ftt with about 40%, only to hit target (10%) in a matter of seconds shocked
Quickly bought into sol with same amount, and got 10% in no time. This is getting interesting, I thought. Omo, that's how that leg down caught me picking 10% upandan like a child picking ice pieces in a heavy rain cheesy
I was still trying to understand what was happening when I saw myself 90% down sad
I have recovered since, tho; have even managed to add 10%. cool
I don't know how the bulls work, but I think I am just made for this swinging thingy that you consider to be stressful. For me, I think that the best thing to do is stick to your strategy. The adversity only helps you to fine tune that strategy. With a good level of patience, we will always be fine, as no loss is eternal in crypt0

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by R2bees2: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2022
You don't have money, you are not mining any coin, you are not participating in airdrops, you are not learning TA, you just log in here and wile away your time...... If this is you, then I PITY YOU... Soon Bull season will come and projects will be launched, money will be made then YOU will still be here lurking around without any Crypto experience, rinse and repeat... I have been dropping links to airdrops and mining apps on the Telegram group below, cease this opportunity and be ready for the next leg up to BTC 60k.. Infact I have dropped a PDF that will guide you step to step on how to trade futures on Binance... Still YOU will read this and do nothing, soon you will looking for urgent 2K... I PITY YOU

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2022
yudee007:

The only coin you should ever hodl is Bitcoin, buy and sell others immediately you see any good profits don't be for 100x
Finally stop reading charts CZ Binance, Sam Bankman Fried and many crypto exchanges don't give a Bleep about charts because they themselves are the charts

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2022
seankafor:
shut up my friend

U told me to shut up
Can u see btc now.
Make una dey take information wey I dey give serious
As I no get blue tick for twitter or I no get white skin
That's why u dey get mind disrespect me
Even if u don't want what I give
Let others be able to take it
Cos once u push it away like rubbish
It will make people who are suppose to use it begin to doubt

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2022
yudee007:
Bro, like I said be on the watch out!.. Always check the “Gainers” and the “Losers”, then you will understand the game. Always take profits no matter how small!
Hmmhmmm
I pity you

That a coin lost 63% doesn't mean it'll gain tomorrow
That a coin gained 100% doesn't mean it'll drop the following day

The day omg dropped by almost 60% from $12 that I bought happily

Do you care to know how much OMG is today

The thing is there's no guide to this crypto thing,if you buy and he go up
Be thankful

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 7:31am On Nov 28, 2022
Fastt:

I trust CZ more than any American or European run exchange, if he was an American I for no trust am one bit.
Coinbase had to open up because of CZ declaration of assets and let me be honest the scrutiny Binance babe endured in the hands of government can never be compared to an American run exchange
Crypto is now gambling because of many Americans cowboys that shouldn't have come into crypto, even Kim Kardashian been they hype one shit coin like that
For now your wallets and "never be greedy" should be our guide.
I stick with Bitcoin while buying and selling other coins for any good profits
When I learnt how SBF made money in cryptos I knew the guy was a FRAUD but him mama and papa de stand behind him through politics

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2022
I said something is about to happen when I saw nasdaq and btc decoupling
This is something about my system
I may not know what the news will be
But I will be able to spot the whales and what they want to do
This was why I called my book the whale catcher

Now btc Don drop
And this may even see more lows

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2022
deflover:
I said something is about to happen when I saw nasdaq and btc decoupling
This is something about my system
I may not know what the news will be
But I will be able to spot the whales and what they want to do
This was why I called my book the whale catcher

Now btc Don drop
And this may even see more lows

Thumbs up bro.
The little pump and rally we saw was a short squeeze.
Now all those wey dey shout 16-18k don silent. Crypto is mad ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: ayomidan, BriteWay, aywagze(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.