Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3375549 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:49am On Nov 25, 2022
doublestar21:

You must be joking �
yes bro,... collected their flyer,... not jokin mehn,....... if not daT I LOST MY PHONE I FOR USE MY PI COIN DO SHOPPIN AS I NEVER EVEN PASS KYC

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:50am On Nov 25, 2022
TheboyGhost:

grin grin grin

Omoh life don dey miserable for me this day's....

But we stubborn for Crypto...

If e no kill us we go kill am grin
u just have to be strong till d bulls comes home mehn,....... grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by macphilip: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2022
Tohmey:

No wallet address to send my USDT on your website
I only see BTC address
Kindly contact us on telegram @sowget_chat
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2022
Felixamos:

Omo drop their details na!
dro d flyer some in my bag,... i go mention and drop details when i get home cool cool cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheboyGhost(m): 10:28am On Nov 25, 2022
Robnectar:
u just have to be strong till d bulls comes home mehn,....... grin

grin grin grin

Which year? Man fit don off by then
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2022
Robnectar:
dro d flyer some in my bag,... i go mention and drop details when i get home cool cool cool

Please I go dey expect your reply.. Thank you...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2022
Forget all these shit show, TBC did more than this your pi, in the end all na lie. The only thing that will happen to show their seriousness is only if they bring their assets to exchange. Apart from that,please do not use your money to buy it. But if to mine the coin and you have time, you can go ahead
Robnectar:
yes bro,... collected their flyer,... not jokin mehn,....... if not daT I LOST MY PHONE I FOR USE MY PI COIN DO SHOPPIN AS I NEVER EVEN PASS KYC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 1:55pm On Nov 25, 2022
owunabastard:
Forget all these shit show, TBC did more than this your pi, in the end all na lie. The only thing that will happen to show their seriousness is only if they bring their assets to exchange. Apart from that,please do not use your money to buy it. But if to mine the coin and you have time, you can go ahead

1. "TBC DID MORE THAN THIS" : That tbc failed doesn't mean that every other will fail. That mr. A failed to get six when he roll a dice doesn't mean that someone or others in the same board game can't land six

2. "THE ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO SHOW THEIR SERIOUSNESS IS ONLY IF THEY BRING THEIR ASSET TO EXCHANGE" : before the inception of BTC, I believe that less than 2% of people will never believe that it is possible to have virtual money not to talk of it succeeding. But now what is happening?. Many developers are now following suit. What I am trying to say is that he might have a different concept that you never believed, but he alone can see it because he is the architect. He was the one that drew the plan and he is yet to experiment it. He might be creating the first of it kind which you are yet to see, just like it became first crypto being minned with Mobile phone now many are now copying him. Lastly, exchange contributes to more pump and dumps. I am not saying that is the reason but I believe if he decides not to take it to exchanges he might have one or two reasons which is stopping him although best know to him because he is the architect so he has the bigger picture which we are yet to see

3. "APART FROM THAT, PLEASE DONT USE YOUR MONEY TO BUY IT" : I think at this stage you don't need to sound so sure so that one will not come out later calling you out for advising him wrongly. This is 21st century we are bound to see new things both good and or bad. Some people are good risk takers so he might decide to invest ten one or two percent of his money buying pi then tomorrow if it goes well for him some people will start shouting that he is lucky.

Covid 19 made me to stop saying "it is not possible". Everything is possible imagine the whole world shut down on a particular pandemic called covid. I am not here to fight you or to say you know nothing but I am telling you to have reservations when you talk or write because internet never forget. And I am not advocating for sure on PI behalf but I want you to understand that what we least expect , some that are beyond our imagination are yet to come. If not that way we might still be in the dark erra . GOD bless SATOSHI, GOD bless everyone in one way or the other expanding tech. God bless the reader as well

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bmaster(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2022
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

The fight was one too many
The name calling
All I was doing wad helping out
But I have made peace with doyin
I hope the others will see that I am here for good and not for evil

Alright bro..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2022
Bmaster:
shocked

grin Binance is not playing..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
macphilip:
Kindly contact us on telegram @sowget_chat
ok but USDT at which price?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2022
Last year by this time,, everywhere was green, everyone expected btc to touch $100k .. too bad for me cos that was when I just started my
crypto futures journey... Watching extreme volatility but not knowing how to make money
From it.. volatility has dried up, should it come back,, I'll make a killing of it cool

All those people going around saying last year btc was $1k now it is $60k,, sell your mother and buy crypto are nowhere to be found grin
Every where is dead quiet

This is when they should be advising people to buy cos it's cheap... Goes to show how people are fickle..

In the near distant future the Fed would turn on their money printing machine and the land would become green once more..

I hope y'all are positioned to make it a killing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2022
deflover:

Oni ovo hope u are OK
This one I no hear from u
I no get ur number
I for Don call u

Call me if u see this 0806648
I try message u for whatsapp but nor c ur profile
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:04am On Nov 26, 2022
Fastt:

Crazy! I stopped playing with sh1tcoins...Next time when you see hakunamatata inu u go jump and pass grin

Wakanda Inu cheesy grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 6:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Thread is moving slow.
What should we buy o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2022
seanwilliam:
Thread is moving slow.
What should we buy o
Btc and eth will be nice, the market is boring now, but it will be exciting very soon. Christmas is coming so this is the best time to buy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2022
Goldbw122:

Btc and eth will be nice, the market is boring now, but it will be exciting very soon. Christmas is coming so this is the best time to buy.

Nfp is next week, if anybody should think of buying - they should wait for at least two weeks to see what the market looks like. Right now, na range market, one bad news can destroy any momentum, so unless person na day trader or scalper - best to stay away.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2022
Geovanni412:

Nfp is next week, if anybody should think of buying - they should wait for at least two weeks to see what the market looks like. Right now, na range market, one bad news can destroy any momentum, so unless person na day trader or scalper - best to stay away.
Ok Boss, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 8:01am On Nov 26, 2022
Itohanmiwa:

I try message u for whatsapp but nor c ur profile

Send me txt ....I go message u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by whitestar01(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2022
Someone who knows better abeg kindly direct me on how to buy usdt on binance new p2p platform because I no understand again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2022
After all this falling from the highs over a year now. Giving up on crypto now would be a terrible decision.

Never give up, We’re almost there, even though it choke terribly.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 8:50am On Nov 26, 2022
GRACEGLORY:
After all this falling from the highs over a year now. Giving up on crypto now would be a terrible decision.

Never give up, We’re almost there, even though it choke terribly.

Lol.

With what I've seen in this space I'm never giving up. Never. I know one day we'll get green months not hours or days, months and I'll be riding those greens to the last wick.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
armadeo:

Lol.

With what I've seen in this space I'm never giving up. Never. I know one day we'll get green months not hours or days, months and I'll be riding those greens to the last wick.

You gave up some few months back
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 9:06am On Nov 26, 2022
Chikacha:

Ledger wallet and Trezor wallet.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2022
BTc has to move very slowly for coins to pump hard and that's what's imminent for alts at d moment. Hence, d slow market.
Stay in ur coin to sell in profits. It's best to buy, sell, buy-resell same coin u have understood its movement than jumping frm coin to coin which is d sweetest way to loose ur money.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2022
careercrew1:

Thank you sir
No problem, Boss. Buy from the companies if you can.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 11:45am On Nov 26, 2022
DaemoLee:
BTc has to move very slowly for coins to pump hard and that's what's imminent for alts at d moment. Hence, d slow market.
Stay in ur coin to sell in profits. It's best to buy, sell, buy-resell same coin u have understood its movement than jumping frm coin to coin which is d sweetest way to loose ur money.

Well said. METIS and KCS have been profitable for me with this strategy since 2 weeks now.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by khaffi2(f): 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Dundalk(m), lanre56(m), ZEPHYREN(m), Zico4real(m), emekad2, cmoney22222 and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.