Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,626 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3435201 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qPlsDlB5MM

Follow clearvaluetax for insights on how best to ride the next bull run.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2022
doyin01:

Me i have pressed the "Ignore " button already....I will ignore whatever he is saying...I cannot waste my Internet data arguing with someone that is daft and not willing to learn..their own na to argue unnecessarily....with all his noise..he has not provided any fact to counter my claims of dollar reaching 900naira... At least argue with facts and let others learn from you..but No their own is to argue blindly..
Well if it fails to drop to #900 before Christmas, I will remind you to deactivate your account. cheesy You are still missing the point, lol. I'm not even arguing with you, I'm just calling your bluff grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

Well if it fails to drop to #900 before Christmas, I will remind you to deactivate your account. cheesy You are still missing the point, lol. I'm not even arguing with you, I'm just calling your bluff grin

And if it touches the price , what will you do ?? You will apologise for your stupidity??.....I am sure you Will pretend like you are blind and we won't see your silly ass on this thread.....una go just open mouth waaaaaa..

Remaining 23 days to Christmas...I will remind you by then..and trust me I will so insult you ehn and mock you ehn..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mr Oga, I told you that you get 100$ to to 2k$ . I am not in for long talk to split anything. Just go straight to the point. I am not here for long talk pls.

You place trade here for everyone to see and give us here daily update with screenshot and how the 100$ goes to 2k$ On the say forex you claim you be guru . Where did I say you should double my 100$ to 200$ and give me back. In case you think am talking to much. See as e Dey play here. The money is still waiting for you. When you successfully get it to 2k dollars in 2 weeks you send me my 100$ and them everyone here active splits the proceed. I hate people who Dey change mouth.

deflover:
@cmoney22222
I have taken ur challenge but I have not seen u
I guess the challenge was one of such words like u all do here
I will be fair
Once I double it
U get ur 100 back
Then we continue for 2weeks.
And whatever i make we do 60 40
I get 60 u get 40 since I am doing all the work
This way u are safe
And if after 2weeks nothing comes of it
I refund ur 100
But if have backed out
Please say it
This way if I don't do it
U know I am not what I say I am
I have taken ur challenge
Do well let me start grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Mr Oga, I told you that you get 100$ to to 2k$ . I am not in for long talk to split anything. Just go straight to the point. I am not here for long talk pls.

You place trade here for everyone to see and give us here daily update with screenshot and how the 100$ goes to 2k$ On the say forex you claim you be guru . Where did I say you should double my 100$ to 200$ and give me back. In case you think am talking to much. See as e Dey play here. The money is still waiting for you. When you successfully get it to 2k dollars in 2 weeks you send me my 100$ and them everyone here active splits the proceed. I hate people who Dey change mouth.

Ok I am game....I will start today

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 12:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:

My binance ID
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mr Oga, you Dey change mouth. I believe you read what I wrote clearly. Online referee Dey para and this is taking long.

I send you 100$, you turn it to 2k$ in 2 weeks trading forex.

You give us stats on here as the trade Dey go. Because you can go and borrow 2k and put for the account. You will come here and be shouting. No change your mouth oo. I am not spliting anything with you. 100$ to 2k$ in 2 weeks.

No long talk mr deflover

deflover:

U see how u reason
Oga na him call bet both times
Dat I should be able to go with my funds is the new one
Now first bet I ignored
I took 2nd cos he was way too cocky and was ready to use his money
Only a coward will run from that
What's my crime now
Someone called me u tag tag I no answer
Now same person now says he has un used 100 dollars
I should prove him
I say ok
This is his shot
I don't take it
I am a coward
Now if I am so sure
Oga rest
I have taken his bet
Let him now shoot
I will stand to take his shot

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Mr Oga, you Dey change mouth. I believe you read what I wrote clearly. Online referee Dey para and this is taking long.

I send you 100$, you turn it to 2k$ in 2 weeks trading forex.

You give us stats on here as the trade Dey go. Because you can go and borrow 2k and put for the account. You will come here and be shouting. No change your mouth oo. I am not spliting anything with you. 100$ to 2k$ in 2 weeks.

No long talk mr deflover

Oga u Don dey talk plenty
I Don drop Binance ID 347978746
I go borrow wetin
Guy common
I go dey give update
As u talk
Na so e easy to borrow 2k
Na ur hand e dey now
I follow as u say
No long talk
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2022
For everybody to see and know
Cmoney22222 sends Mr deflover 100$ and Mr Deflover will get the 100$ to 2000$ in 2 weeks time. After 2 weeks , you send my 100$ back and then 1800$ will be shared amongst everyone here that is interested. If you blow up the account , you still send my 100$ to me after 2 weeks.

All trading will be on forex indice and trading stats will be sent on here for everyone to follow.

Mr Deflover pls confirm here that you accept this.

I am a busy person I have things to do biko
deflover:

My binance ID

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
For everybody to see and know
Cmoney22222 sends Mr deflover 100$ and Mr Deflover will get the 100$ to 2000$ in 2 weeks time. After 2 weeks , you send my 100$ back and then 1800$ will be shared amongst everyone here that is interested. If you blow up the account , you still send my 100$ to me after 2 weeks.

All trading will be on forex indice and trading stats will be sent on here for everyone to follow.

Mr Deflover pls confirm here that you accept this.

I am a busy person I have things to do biko

I agree

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2022
Good days billionaires,please this is a top information hook protocol will be list on binance and MEXC today...it will be listing on 14;30 utc ...please lunc will be massive this december I know it sounds too good to be true but in crypto nothing is impossible,the comeback will take many by surprise,at least we all have $50 dollars to spare hopefully.....

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
I have sent 100$ to you now. You trading starts now….

That mouth where you Dey make go end…

deflover:

Oga u Don dey talk plenty
I Don drop Binance ID 347978746
I go borrow wetin
Guy common
I go dey give update
As u talk
Na so e easy to borrow 2k
Na ur hand e dey now
I follow as u say
No long talk

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin grin I love this place
Make I begin

cmoney22222:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na the $1800 wey them go share for thread members I dey interested in Sha. But $100 to $2000 too much o. @deflover remember the first rule of forex, never trade under duress na recipe to failure be that.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2022
So deflower should make Nairaland his home or job to immediately answer any time his moniker is quoted. He is not answerable to anyone neither is he a staff to any of us to expect an immediate response cos u tagged him . If u guys want to take this cruise we all are catching here and wants to make it a serious affair.deflower is here ,asking wholeheartedly that he is willing to take d challenge and also accepting the escrow in this regard . If seanwillam no dey ground, braindee can represent to serve as escrow. Story don too long .
From all indications, y'all are not serious sha . If deflower turn that $100 to $2000 .my own don sure for giveaway cheesy
Felixamos:

You should seriously be concerned about what happened then.. The guy initially challenged deflover to trade whichever assets he likes and he would also do the same thing and at the end, they would show us the results so we can judge who the real noise maker is.. Did you know how many times I tagged deflover on that challenge? Did you know how many times the guy reminded deflover of the challenge? But deflover just kept on snubbing.. Now the guy changes the challenge to sending him a free 100dollars and he quickly jumps on it and you said you don't care what happened then?

If you're so confident as a trader, shouldn't you be ready to go in the challenge with your own funds instead of someone else's?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2022
How u take know . grin Exactly my interest. E don red for everyone here , we need free dollarrrrrrrsss grin
SUPERPACK:
Na the $1800 wey them go share for thread members I dey interested in Sha. But $100 to $2000 too much o. @deflover remember the first rule of forex, never trade under duress na recipe to failure be that.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2022
Na you come serious?

Enyinne:
So deflower should make Nairaland his home or job to immediately answer any time his moniker is quoted. He is not answerable to anyone neither is he a staff to any of us to expect an immediate response cos u tagged him . If u guys want to take this cruise we all are catching here and wants to make it a serious affair.deflower is here ,asking wholeheartedly that he is willing to take d challenge and also accepting the escrow in this regard . If seanwillam no dey ground, braindee can represent to serve as escrow. Story don too long .
From all indications, y'all are not serious sha . If deflower turn that $100 to $2000 .my own don sure for giveaway cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
Wetin u wan trade wey go turn $100 to $2000 biko I'm interested to trade it . grin
deflover:
grin grin I love this place
Make I begin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Well done sir grin This December go sweet . Abeg e remain where u get em from, abeg i need so i can turn $100 to $3000 tongue
cmoney22222:
Na you come serious?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Observing from my balcony.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Enyinne:
Wetin u wan trade wey go turn $100 to $2000 biko I'm interested to trade it . grin

Na volatility index 75 1s I go trade

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
omo I see someone using someone's money to buy Christmas bag of rice and chicken � cool grin
As predicted... The owner of that $100 did well, his family will eat something this Xmas. cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 1:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
Result to drop on the 15th December. Eye wey see dey here o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2022
grin

I trust my deflover

Person wey grow $1

Wetin be $100

I have my own share in the $1900 profit o

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
All ye with scammy mindset…. Lol.. 100$ ? Which kind kaka we never see….
You know what one day i sold a car on Nairaland , some one contacted me from Nigeria land. Insent pic , e like the car, e send money to my account. I ask am say sir you know know me you send money. Him say no be everybody them Dey use them money run. The next year he call me say him wife need another car, i arrange am for am. Na Dss for abj… na my pal..

Lordofalmajiri:
Omo I see someone using someone's money to buy Christmas bag of rice and chicken � cool[color=#990000][/color] grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2022
1800 not 1900. Let’s just be active..
Siberia01:
grin

I trust my deflover

Person wey grow $1

Wetin be $100

I have my own share in the $1900 profit o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
Confirm
Ekehwinz:
Result to drop on the 15th December. Eye wey see dey here o

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2022
I grew 100$ to 830$ in 4 days last week … may we no take plenty. I grew 5k$ to 34k$ last year in 3 weeks

So

Enyinne:
Well done sir grin This December go sweet . Abeg e remain where u get em from, abeg i need so i can turn $100 to $3000 tongue

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
omo I see someone using someone's money to buy Christmas bag of rice and chicken � cool grin
grin grin grin Una know go kill me for this thread
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
I grew 100$ to 830$ in 4 days last week … may we no take plenty. I grew 5k$ to 34k$ last year in 3 weeks

So

Which tree una dey pluck this kind returns from abeg. Makes me believe that the tree igbos call Osisi na Ami ego (tree that bears money as fruits) is real. Share update boss.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:

Nice cool

Def all eyes on you now, niqqah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) ... (3709) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Foladebe, nna777, FashionCapital(m), coldzobo, Alexas58, jayce232, ibizgirl(f), molybdenum0012, Chully01(f), OlaLiberty(m), haleymoon, iamariwa(m), iLegendd(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.