Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3355673 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Well, how much you want Dey make me this type of money. No give yourself yourself unnecessary sleepless night sir..

You want enter trade with capital risk management with 3$ Dey wait for 100% all thru the nite? No be so ooo. Anyway waybfoe deflover, we go share money next 2 weeks

I once turned $25 to $85 in one week ; when trade direction went my way. The first trade position l closed with the $25 turned my account balance to $40. Successive trades made it $85 all within one week.

Just epp me with $15 or $10 Biko. Gat lots of free time with nothing doing for now. Nothing Dey my trading account for long tym now since market Dey dance up & down
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Themainboy22: 4:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Deflover show us say you don fund the account abi you don japa
Lwkmd. But on a more serious note, he should not think of JAPAing, because for one to easily dispense such amount to a total "stranger", means he should not be toyed with. But if he wants to play smart in the guise of being anonymous, goodluck to him. Though it's too early to judge shaaa..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mazinewmoney:
In this crypto space, any profit you see at any given time no matter how little, please take it. Setting a price target before locking in profit is a beautiful way to get screwed. Speaking from so many experiences.

This should be my new attitude sef. I keep getting screwed waiting for tangibles (target ) to appear.

New mode activated

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
deflover:

Do these Asians have electricity issues
Do they have Internet issues
Do they have funding issues
When u all want to leave ur oppressors and blame the oppressed
Its why we remain where we are
Govt jobs are to provide enabling environment
Have that being provided for u to add to the economy

Common drinking water to homes we don't have
Housing na die
No be who get house go dey reason how to add to the economy

Many above 40 still live off parents
Ur leaders killed our productivity

Even this crypto wey dey help boys
Didn't they ban it
Stop blaming the oppressed
Don't be buhari

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MARYIAN(f): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Well, how much you want Dey make me this type of money. No give yourself yourself unnecessary sleepless night sir..

You want enter trade with capital risk management with 3$ Dey wait for 100% all thru the nite? No be so ooo. Anyway waybfoe deflover, we go share money next 2 weeks

Sir please can it get to me too later? embarassed
I have different crypto wallets with insufficient funds cry
Would like to try crypto trading.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2022
pafra:

If he fail with $100 that can not make him a failure.

You have also failed before. Expert's in the crypto world have got their fingers burnt before. That wouldn't stop them from trying again

Failure is never final. Give him another $100 to try if he doesn't make it this time

Motivational speaker..Well done oooo grin grin

@the bolded , you must be a comedian..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:
Good days billionaires,please this is a top information hook protocol will be list on binance and MEXC today...it will be listing on 14;30 utc ...please lunc will be massive this december I know it sounds too good to be true but in crypto nothing is impossible,the comeback will take many by surprise,at least we all have $50 dollars to spare hopefully.....
guys please don’t miss lunc this december,even if na $20 put am,it will be massive this december

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2022
Enyinne:
So deflower should make Nairaland his home or job to immediately answer any time his moniker is quoted. He is not answerable to anyone neither is he a staff to any of us to expect an immediate response cos u tagged him . If u guys want to take this cruise we all are catching here and wants to make it a serious affair.deflower is here ,asking wholeheartedly that he is willing to take d challenge and also accepting the escrow in this regard . If seanwillam no dey ground, braindee can represent to serve as escrow. Story don too long .
From all indications, y'all are not serious sha . If deflower turn that $100 to $2000 .my own don sure for giveaway cheesy
I don hear you..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
yusfatedeeprof:

What is the moment? Be specific. A day, 2, 1 week? Can the moment last a whole month?

As you said a weaker dollar will make the Naira looks like its getting stronger, a facade. What if the dollar remains to be weak for a whole month? Then you won't be close to seeing #900 to a dollar before Christmas.

So what's the moment you are talking about? even using your own analysis.

E be like say na you buy dollar at 830.. this one you need to know exactly when it would reach 900.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jaydroid: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
For everybody to see and know
Cmoney22222 sends Mr deflover 100$ and Mr Deflover will get the 100$ to 2000$ in 2 weeks time. After 2 weeks , you send my 100$ back and then 1800$ will be shared amongst everyone here that is interested. If you blow up the account , you still send my 100$ to me after 2 weeks.

All trading will be on forex indice and trading stats will be sent on here for everyone to follow.

Mr Deflover pls confirm here that you accept this.

I am a busy person I have things to do biko

I'm also booking space here, to be a beneficiary of the profit proceeds.
Mr. Deflover, it's our earnest prayers that you succeed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:
Good days billionaires,please this is a top information hook protocol will be list on binance and MEXC today...it will be listing on 14;30 utc ...please lunc will be massive this december I know it sounds too good to be true but in crypto nothing is impossible,the comeback will take many by surprise,at least we all have $50 dollars to spare hopefully.....
even if you entered late you would have made profit,please don’t joke with my information

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deflover(m): 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
Themainboy22:
Lwkmd. But on a more serious note, he should not think of JAPAing, because for one to easily dispense such amount to a total "stranger", means he should not be toyed with. But if he wants to play smart in the guise of being anonymous, goodluck to him. Though it's too early to judge shaaa..

Oga I dey on my toes oh
Abeg let me work

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:
even if you entered late you would have made profit,please don’t joke with my information

Yimu...una don see newbie learner and mumu for crypto trading na...information ko..deformation ni.

Whenever any coin is released on binance , a fake spike will occur within the first minute of when the coin is released.. ..before it will come back to the listing price which was created for it....go and check any coin that is newly released on binance...The first 60 seconds after it is released , the price will jump up and immediately return back to the listing price and everything will happen within that first one minute........it happens to any coin released on binance.....make una rest

Below is the 1minute chart of your so called hook/busd....you would see that after the one minute candle closed.. it went back to its normal price which was programmed for it and since then the price did not make any meaningful rise...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:

Every newly released coin on binance does the same at the first 60 seconds when it enters binance.. you cannot place a trade within that first 60 seconds......only newbies will fall for this lamba grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
doyin01:

Yimu...una don see newbie learner and mumu for crypto trading na...information ko..deformation ni.

Whenever any coin is released on binance , a fake spike will occur within the first minute of when the coin is released.. ..before it will come back to the listing price which was created for it....go and check any coin that is newly released on binance...The first 60 seconds after it is released , the price will jump up and immediately return back to the listing price and everything will happen within that first one minute........it happens to any coin released on binance.....make una rest

Below is the 1minute chart of your so called hook/busd...

grin grin grin grin some of these guys think everyone on this thread is a newbie....the funny thing is some newbies would have fallen for it and start taking him as mentor..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SeePerson92(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
This Hudson 777 think say na mumu e dey talk to ni, u be newcomer to crypto bah. And that other guy wey dey shout my signal, abegi , Ibime , Openheaven, jedisco and Kungsteve dey give update steady then without making mouth or noise.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2022
Mr Oga, can you confirm you have funded the account with the 100$ . Show us proof that you have funded the account with the 100$. Don’t pretend like you have not seen the question . I hate it when people to live up to agreement. Show us you actually starting with the 100$. Abi this one need TA again?

deflover:

Oga I dey on my toes oh
Abeg let me work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:
Mr Oga, can you confirm you have funded the account with the 100$ . Show us proof that you have funded the account with the 100$. Don’t pretend like you have not seen the question . I hate it when people to live up to agreement. Show us you actually starting with the 100$. Abi this one need TA again?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tunni: 6:40pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hello house,

Is it a wise decision to learn crypto trading/Forex. I'm looking for a skill to learn. Please I need your advice.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 6:48pm On Dec 01, 2022
cmoney22222:

Bros take it easy on him,,, you have challenge him, for benefit of doubt give him small breathing space... He can claim you put too much pressure on him hence the lack of performance, as we all know the psychology of trading

Give him 1 or 2 days, then we can start demanding for status report

Because at The end of the day we shall eventually know his intentions if he trades with it or not

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2022
lrman:

Every newly released coin on binance does the same at the first 60 seconds when it enters binance.. you cannot place a trade within that first 60 seconds......only newbies will fall for this lamba grin grin
my bad,I should have shared the presale here...I’m new to this page and I’m just trying to share meaningful information

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2022
doyin01:

Below is the 1minute chart of your so called hook/busd....you would see that after the one minute candle closed.. it went back to its normal price which was programmed for it and since then the price did not make any meaningful rise...
I did the presale on binance launchpad,I should have shared earlier but I’m new on this page...I never meant to mislead anyone

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:56pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:
my bad,I should have shared the presale here...I’m new to this page and I’m just trying to share meaningful information

undecided undecided Yimu
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2022
lrman:

grin grin grin grin some of these guys think everyone on this thread is a newbie....the funny thing is some newbies would have fallen for it and start taking him as mentor..
I never asked for any followers or want to mentor anyone...I’m just trying to help and share profitable information

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2022
SeePerson92:
This Hudson 777 think say na mumu e dey talk to ni, u be newcomer to crypto bah. And that other guy wey dey shout my signal, abegi , Ibime , Openheaven, jedisco and Kungsteve dey give update steady then without making mouth or noise.
lol bro I no day make mouth oh but don’t miss lunc sha...if you snooze you lose
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hudson777: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2022
lrman:

undecided undecided Yimu
na you sabi oh,maybe my lunc prediction will help you see the light
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Worldw: 7:23pm On Dec 01, 2022
You can now bring all type of funds to my table and gift cards cos rates are sweet now

Itunes card 520/$

Amazon gift card 600/$

Sephora gift card 620/$

Steam wallet gift card 600/$

Apple gift card 580/$

Google play gift cards 540/$

Zelle funds 600/$

Applepay funds 570/$

Cash app funds 750/$

Venmo funds 465/$

Skrill funds 550/$

Rmb 113 #

Bitcoin you can ask for rate

Usdt you can ask for rate

I accept all currencies and I can send money to any country

WhatsApp
+2349127766631
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yusfatedeeprof(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2022
doyin01:

And if it touches the price , what will you do ?? You will apologise for your stupidity??.....I am sure you Will pretend like you are blind and we won't see your silly ass on this thread.....una go just open mouth waaaaaa..

Remaining 23 days to Christmas...I will remind you by then..and trust me I will so insult you ehn and mock you ehn..
Shut up jare. You don't know sh1t bro cheesy. Naira will be here before Christmas, it will be there before New year. Just dishing out nonsense, making bogus claims. Shut up!!

You are not ready to learn, don't worry you will with time cheesy. I'm calling your bluff right now, so you deactivate your account before Christmas, no letting it slide cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2022
lrman:

grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2022
Tunni:
Hello house,

Is it a wise decision to learn crypto trading/Forex. I'm looking for a skill to learn. Please I need your advice.
https://twitter.com/binance/status/1597183564512124928?t=2YDSZzkcnOfPj7rjpvIX2A&s=19
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2022
Hudson777:
I did the presale on binance launchpad,I should have shared earlier but I’m new on this page...I never meant to mislead anyone

At how much did you buy and at how much did you sell?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:14pm On Dec 01, 2022
Kai. Buhari don touch dollar again .

Anyway don’t forget to trade all kinds of Giftcards and funds with me. I’m very reliable and trustworthy.

High rate is guaranteed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2938) (2939) (2940) (2941) (2942) (2943) (2944) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: uniqueuser(m), 10cedes, Ojimmu95, Cupidkc(m), Deasegun19(m), twosquare(m), Dundalk(m), MamaFutures and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.