Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3310756 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (3649) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2022
Khayceeofficial:

No mind the coward

His writing style still have him out
Can't make a complete sentence without using line breaks. A 40 year old man hiding behind a moniker to talk on a Faceless forum

Oga deflover, you be kwasia tbh

Chale, why? U don leave naija insults begin dey throw Ghanaian shade grin. Haba free deflover till December 15 - who knows, he may be waiting for CPI results on December 14 to achieve his goal cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

Chale, why? U don leave naija insults begin dey throw Ghanaian shade grin. Haba free deflover till December 15 - who knows, he may be waiting for CPI results on December 14 to achieve his goal cool

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2022
Geovanni412:

at least I happy as them don weed the 40yr old irritant comot for this place....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2022
I said a new moniker will pop up from nowheregrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

The AXS price nosedived to a low of $3.99 in Nov. However, it bounced, creating a very long lower wick that validated the support line of the channel. Such long wicks are considered signs of buying pressure.

If Axie got hope, don't sleep on SLP
Guy be calming down nah. No too loud am abeg e get why.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hi guys pls I need help on something about futures
Assuming I want to open a long position on btc with $100 @17k(Current market price) but I have a feeling it'd drop to 16k so I want to open first position at 17k with $40 then when it gets to 16k I'll enter another long with $60

Is it that I'll open the trade at 17k with $40 and then add $60 to same trade if it gets to 16k

Or I'll open a long at 17k with $40
Then open another long at 16k with $60

I hope someone understand what I'm trying to say �
More like how do I DCA on futures pls

Explain like you're doing to a pry 5 kid
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2022
At the bolded

OffsahBoye:
Hi guys pls I need help on something about futures
Assuming I want to open a long position on btc with $100 @17k(Current market price) but I have a feeling it'd drop to 16k so I want to open first position at 17k with $40 then when it gets to 16k I'll enter another long with $60

Is it that I'll open the trade at 17k with $40 and then add $60 to [b]same trade if it gets to 16k [/b]

Or I'll open a long at 17k with $40
Then open another long at 16k with $60

I hope someone understand what I'm trying to say �
More like how do I DCA on futures pls

Explain like you're doing to a pry 5 kid
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin SLP kwa . Of all good coins wey berekete fall ground , SLP person go bag . Keep holding ur bag as i know the lesson u learnt is not yet enough. Na u cry few weeks ago and i also remember early this year , na so so SLP u dey gather until u lost a ton of money. U don start again grin
Mazinewmoney:

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 2:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes indeed. Was crying earlier this year and few weeks ago because I started buying from the top. If you had followed my posts very clearly, I stated that I'm not a trader but an investor and I'm bagging SLP for long term say minimum of 3 years max.. of 5 (Mind you I'm still DCAing big time) . So don't worry for me everyone's portfolio is bleeding and we don't know the exact coin that will rally nor die. We're all taking risks and SLP is the risk I chose to take so as you chose to take yours in your selected options. At the end, it's either crypto makes us or it breaks but then WAGMI
Enyinne:
grin SLP kwa . Of all good coins wey berekete fall ground , SLP person go bag . Keep holding ur bag as i know the lesson u learnt is not yet enough. Na u cry few weeks ago and i also remember early this year , na so so SLP u dey gather until u lost a ton of money. U don start again grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Mazinewmoney:

U no wan make peepz buy SLP ni? grin

Well I bagged 10$ worth of SLP for over 5month now I guess, and u made D callstongue

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enyinne:

Coin get potential cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Creamcrest(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
So we still have peeps who still visit this thread.

Haven't we warned you stubborn heads several times "crypto is a scam"

Aren't you peeps tired of loosing money?.

Where are all the modafucking crypto analysts predicting how shitcoins will turn people into billionaires?

You guys should start uploading your range rovers,4matic cars bought from crypto trading.

I'm waiting!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
Creamcrest:

Where are all the modafucking crypto analysts predicting how shitcoins will turn people into billionaires?

You guys should start uploading your range rovers,4matic cars bought from crypto trading.

I'm waiting!
Is it your money??

Secondly they should start uploading it to prove what exactly to you ?? Who are you ?? The messiah that came to save the world??..nonsense...

I think nairaland needs to introduce the "slap" button..

Cho cho cho everywhere ...Radio without battery...rest....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2022
Smh
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
If I upload Wetin you go give me? Na challenge period we Dey now grin

Creamcrest:

I'm waiting!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Ok grin
Robnectar:

Coin get potential cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2022
lrman:

Is it your money??

Secondly they should start uploading it to prove what exactly to you ?? Who are you ?? The messiah that came to save the world??..nonsense...

I think nairaland needs to introduce the "slap" button..

Cho cho cho everywhere ...Radio without battery...rest....

Mehn u get time quoting that junkiegrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
No wahala Mazi . When u hammer , remember us as per ur promises made earlier grin
Mazinewmoney:
Yes indeed. Was crying earlier this year and few weeks ago because I started buying from the top. If you had followed my posts very clearly, I stated that I'm not a trader but an investor and I'm bagging SLP for long term say minimum of 3 years max.. of 5 (Mind you I'm still DCAing big time) . So don't worry for me everyone's portfolio is bleeding and we don't know the exact coin that will rally nor die. We're all taking risks and SLP is the risk I chose to take so as you chose to take yours in your selected options. At the end, it's either crypto makes us or it breaks but then WAGMI

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enyinne:
Ok grin

Yes,.. been doing some lending on my sleep to gain back profits once D bull runs show up
U need to bag some babe cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
I no dey see road , physical business is holding me hostage. Anyway if i see $10 e fit risk em grin
Where do u lend it
Robnectar:

Yes,.. been doing some lending on my sleep to gain back profits once D bull runs show up
U need to bag some babe cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Yes ma'am. I'll do the Thanksgiving celebration here.
Enyinne:
No wahala Mazi . When u hammer , remember us as per ur promises made earlier grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:20pm On Dec 07, 2022
Deflover how far? cheesy this one my heart is beating faster. I dey count on you o

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
Enyinne:
I no dey see road , physical business is holding me hostage. Anyway if i see $10 e fit risk em grin
Where do u lend it

I meant after I bought it, I'm lending it out to get More profits,.. u don't no Abt Kucoin lending
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Deflover how far? cheesy this one my heart is beating faster. I dey count on you o

Nah only u still dey count on that scammer?,,... U go dey easily to decieve ooogrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2022
konfusedgee:
Deflover Inu coin grin

Chai a fool at 40 is a fool forever

That name lives in your
head rent free.

You're a fan! grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hmmmm,... Oriburuku ni deflover Fin shey ayo bayiigrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2022
IronCastle:

That name lives in your
head rent free.

You're a fan! grin

Better return the $100..it is not good for your image..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
I know kucoin but let me check what's up there .thanks
Robnectar:

I meant after I bought it, I'm lending it out to get More profits,.. u don't no Abt Kucoin lending
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evanschris199(m): 7:04pm On Dec 07, 2022
the crucial part of any strategy is to understand when is the best time to buy or sell an asset.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
lrman:

Better return the $100..it is not good for your image..

Did he scam anyone.being long I check here

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (3649) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: bunbam, michealewela, lamborghinifcb(m), seanwilliam(m), ovwede(m), nna777, seunot, Slimkkkk and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.