Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3327967 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3659) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jef4u: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
If def win the contest I go share 1000 usdt in naria to everyone here . So we have 2900$ to share. Detty decemeber. On one condition, I will have to analyze the trading stats… I need to check something

All odds are against him - low starting capital, high pressure and I saw him over laveraging the account. He has already violated the rule of engagement by topping up the account.

We are waiting to see the outcome sha.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2022
9 days to December 15th
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Goldbw122(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
Well, in my lil mind I can just ask , do you have a daily target to make?

Yes, doubling, triple the initial amount I use for trading..

I just need someone to teach me how to fish, simple...

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
We've settled/stayed too long in the 16k region, psychologically, I believe we might be going lower.

Nothing interesting is happening in the crypto space and it's been a while we had any news of institutional investors coming on board crypto currencies.

Due to the economy, people that have been hodling for so long are now selling against their wish just to survive/ eat. I almost even sold last week in loss grin.

This is not a technical/fundamental analysis. This is me observing what's been happening in the market.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2022
If he did top up the the account .. then the rule of engagement has been breached. This is the essence of the daily stat I requested .

Jef4u:

He has already violated the terms of the challenge by topping up his account.

I highly doubted if he can come through because of the pressure and the size of the capital

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by careercrew1: 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
If def win the contest I go share 1000 usdt in naria to everyone here . So we have 2900$ to share. Detty decemeber. On one condition, I will have to analyze the trading stats… I need to check something

I am number 1 on that list sir. No forget o grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:

Because of this extra promise, I will proceed on 9 days fasting and prayer sessions to back deflover in spirit. I don ditch my plans of buying Christmas chicken with the money, I am now aiming to buy a male turkey.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2022
SUPERPACK:
If deflover wins this challenge, I am selling my father's house, cars, laptops and phones so he can double it for me. It seems my dream of being a billionaire is about to be real. No dash our hope. You are our heroo.

Shebi Dem say I dey too conclude,... Time dey for deflover to meet up sir,.... grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2022
Seen about at 10am.. def baba don tuama

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Infinixhot2: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2022
BTC del provoke me...since I del make money with little lot size for futures.. As I say make I increase my risk yesterday ,bitcoin cme del quiet today
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
Infinixhot2:
BTC del provoke me... since I del make money with little lot size for futures.. As I say make I increase my risk yesterday ,bitcoin cme del quiet today

Who did you tell when you were making profits?? ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:17pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
Seen about at 10am.. def baba don tuama

WHY not wait till deadline at least, I know first agreement have been breached, but stop monitoring if he's online or not.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2022
OfficialP:

WHY not wait till deadline at least, I know first agreement have been breached, but stop monitoring if he's online or not .

Why are you so concerned about him monitoring deflover or not...are you deflover ??it is none of our business if he decides to monitor deflover or not..

Secondly..Someone decided to spend his money and he gave someone else a challenge and the person accepted it..and started breaching agreement already.....and you are telling him how he should handle a case that involves his money and not yours.....??....if he decides to monitor deflover..we have no right to question him or tell him what he should do or not...it is his money that is involved.. not ours.. he has the right to question any doubt....the only time I can tell him what to do is if I will help deflover return the $100... grin

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
lrman:

Someone decided to spend his money and he gave someone else a challenge and the person accepted it..and started breaching agreement already.....nd you are telling him or her how they should handle a case that involves his money and not yours.....

I didn't tell him to do or not do anything,

We both agree that agreement have been breached, which isn't good. But tracking him to know if he's online or not is not necessary, just my view.

His phone number is online I guess, Anyone can put a call across to him.

Modified

He has right to do what whatever, tracking him and posting it online, to what end?

Not defending anyone oh before someone calls me alt acc

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
It’s my business sir , I know what am doing. Thank you for observing am monitoring him.

OfficialP:

WHY not wait till deadline at least, I know first agreement have been breached, but stop monitoring if he's online or not.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
OfficialP:

We both agree that agreement have been breached, which isn't good. But tracking him to know if he's online or not is not necessary, just my view.

OfficialP:

Common...@the bolded..

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
It’s my business sir , I know what am doing. Thank you for observing am monitoring him.

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
To you it isn’t necessary, for me it is. Thanks again
OfficialP:

Modified

He has right to do what whatever, tracking him and posting it online, to what end?

Not defending anyone oh before someone calls me alt acc

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2022
lrman:

Common...@the bolded..

Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
To you it isn’t necessary, for me it is. Thanks again

Alright Bro.

Let's assume he/she returns the $100 at the end, what will you do. Just thinking aloud... cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:32pm On Dec 06, 2022
I will dash you grin

OfficialP:

Alright Bro.

Let's assume he/she returns the $100 at the end, what will you do. Just thinking aloud... cool

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
I will dash you grin

Thats a promise o, right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2022
OfficialP:

grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
;DCan I now monitor him in peace now? angry grin
OfficialP:

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
;DCan I now monitor him in peace now? angry grin

U wan use style dodge my. Question, lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:

U guys should just stop putting money in my face nah,... Deflover can't accomplish this mission simplegrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2022
On 1 condition baba, if you go let me monitor am. Then I go dash you. grin

OfficialP:

U wan use style dodge my. Question, lol

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 2:53pm On Dec 06, 2022
This thread too funny abeg. Wo make I monitor my trade biko. Mske profit no go enter loss .

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2022
cmoney22222:
On 1 condition baba, if you go let me monitor am. Then I go dash you. grin

grin grin

Okay o, grin. Let's still hope he delivers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by clems88(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2022
Nothing reasonable happening here again. angry When ever I open this thread it's so so deflower abi deforest I see people talking about angry . Has deflower turned to a new coi.nake I know

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
clems88:
Nothing reasonable happening here again. angry When ever I open this thread it's so so deflower abi deforest I see people talking about angry . Has deflower turned to a new coi.nake I know
Yes Sir, Deflover has turned to a new coin... Now rest!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (3659) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ummuaisha(f), OdogwuMike(m), Geekels and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.