Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3348695 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hotice085: 12:47am On Dec 10, 2022
Neverlosemoney:

Lol....it takes knowledge to make money but it takes greater knowledge to keep it.

You can never keep money with the same level of thinking that make it.
, .
Like I said earlier only a cursed will remain same
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spandau: 2:54am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Deflower go paint town red for this December. Na dirty December for him. Ogbon Sodiki don finally cash out for this thread after years of failing to sell a single book.

When you should have given him one or two selling tips.
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg aka the salesman
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Bmaster:
please kindly expatiate
btc controls the entire market, if you can predict btc bottom,you can predict when alts will start pumping. And the lowest drop we can see from btc ath is 80/90 drop and we're currently 75% down from ath.
Look for a solid and cheap project to buy with some percentage of the money you intend to invest and then wait for the next 5% or 10% to accumulate more.
It's better to expect/prepare for a dump than pump. If you still don't understand,study bt.c chart and compare it will a.lt coin chart (use monthly or 1 day timeframe). You'll understand better

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

It's the Yahoo boys that struggles with remaining a million or thousandnaire.
As it takes concrete financial education to become a millionaire, and, remaining a million after that education is the easiest, then we'll learn to become billionaires from their.

But in this dip, my plan is to become a cillionaire.
You'd be surprised to know that there are a lot of people having UpTo a million in their bank account not knowing what to do with their money. Have you ever wondered why people keep falling for scam?

Do you think it's everyone that's making money through yahoo? Someone might be unfortunate to lose the job that gave him his first million or it might even be a lucky discovery( that might later stop) that produced the first million.

Sometimes I even feel having money and not knowing what to do with it is even more painful than not having money because when you have money, you would want to spend it but you can't because of the fear of going back to square one cheesy cheesy cheesy and at the same time you can't even invest because of fear of losing the money if the so called investment crashes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Enyinne:
To be frank , i don't know which side of the game u belongs u . Bear or bull grin

Well ma'am, "A dynamic trader has no side, for there's only one side of the market, it's not the bear's side nor the bull's side, it's the right side of the market."

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:10am On Dec 10, 2022
GRACEGLORY:

Well ma'am, "A dynamic trader has no side, for there's only one side of the market, it's not the bear's side nor the bull's side, it's the right side of the market."

Word..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:14am On Dec 10, 2022
Five days to 15th December

We still keeping watch
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekehwinz:
Five days to 15th December

We still keeping watch

What is happening on that day ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2022
DaemoLee:
$TWT The only coin that hasn't been affected by this bear market. My $allocation to it remains intact with gains all through.
I hope it sees a new high.
Are you still holding TWT? You think it's too late to buy now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

What is happening on that day ??

Judgment day
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Judgment day

Concerning what ??
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:24am On Dec 10, 2022
seunmsg:

Deflower go paint town red for this December. Na dirty December for him. Ogbon Sodiki don finally cash out for this thread after years of failing to sell a single book.

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:25am On Dec 10, 2022
As def carry money Japa, I come dey see old niqqahz from this thread just dey pop up to say hellogrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:31am On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

Concerning what ??

Unbelievers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Unbelievers

Okay...Get well soon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2022
Robnectar:
As def carry money Japa, I come dey see old niqqahz from this thread just dey pop up to say hellogrin

grin grin grin deflover did not Japa ooo....he is working on withdrawing the $5,000 he made already.. the bank had issue..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:32am On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

Okay...Get well soon

Same to you my respected elder brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:38am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekehwinz:

Same to you my respected elder brother

Ok bro..be a good boy your hear..I will buy you caprisonne and biscuit..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

Ok bro..be a good boy your hear..I will buy you caprisonne and biscuit..

So far it makes you happy senior brother
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Neverlosemoney: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Hotice085:
, .
Like I said earlier only a cursed will remain same
Lol...Don’t say they were cursed. Using the word “Curse” is like saying their predicament was “destined”...Rather, you can say they have gotten too comfortable and become lazy or perhaps, they were just been lucky in the first place.

Wealth is kept by constantly planning for every single pennies before you receive them

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 9:01am On Dec 10, 2022
Ekehwinz:

So far it makes you happy senior brother

Alright bro..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iamyemmie: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Please which coin is it advisable to buy now?
I don’t want lunc o
Something low risk with high reward grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MirrorD(m): 10:23am On Dec 10, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Please which coin is it advisable to buy now?
I don’t want lunc o
Something low risk with high reward grin
low risk coins are Eth and Btc.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:33am On Dec 10, 2022
MirrorD:

No! Sold all and not holding any coin at the moment as down bn knocking.

TWT has bn fantastic. However, a coin pumping in a bear season doesnt assure it would continue d pace in a bull season and vice versa.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by entrep88: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2022
I sell old Facebook accounts should in case you need from 5years above, IG and Twitter for chicken change, 100% Legit with ID upon request
0.8.o.6o382079
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2022
His posts has never for once made any sense to me
Enyinne:
To be frank , i don't know which side of the game u belongs u . Bear or bull grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2022
Late...it goes up and down. If you want to buy, buy when it goes back to $1 or less. It is currently in its bull period. Check the price chart at coin gecko. January is around 0.72, August is $1..., Nov is $2 and now close to $3...

MirrorD:

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
sweetveek:

You'd be surprised to know that there are a lot of people having UpTo a million in their bank account not knowing what to do with their money. Have you ever wondered why people keep falling for scam?

Do you think it's everyone that's making money through yahoo? Someone might be unfortunate to lose the job that gave him his first million or it might even be a lucky discovery( that might later stop) that produced the first million.

Sometimes I even feel having money and not knowing what to do with it is even more painful than not having money because when you have money, you would want to spend it but you can't because of the fear of going back to square one cheesy cheesy cheesy and at the same time you can't even invest because of fear of losing the money if the so called investment crashes.

nothing to add or remove. You’re smart !
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2022
lrman:

grin grin grin deflover did not Japa ooo....he is working on withdrawing the $5,000 he made already.. the bank had issue..

Hahaha grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VIPAFRICAN(m): 2:05pm On Dec 10, 2022
entrep88:
I sell old Facebook accounts should in case you need from 5years above, IG and Twitter for chicken change, 100% Legit with ID upon request
0.8.o.6o382079
how much for twitter?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
IronCastle:

Stop making baseless
assumpions.
He did not run with
the $100

Dumb old man
Go back to your actual moniker. Why can't you write properly even on a mobile phone?

Kwasia

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2022
There is massive KYC going on and U can still download and mine star network token

Don't miss out on this
Use robnectar as referral

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (3667) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Halastershang(m), BjaySexy(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.