Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3380149 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fastt:

cheesy at least a lady here bought his book. With the way he writes, one will only wonder the kind of copy and paste that will be found in the so called book. Book wey person buy she no understand anything. grin .
Lmao.

Beg make I face my hustle jare. They all may be in same watapp chat.

I don bag my BTC. Waiting for so called news to buy more. As BTC dey drop, I dey double down. Na to sell land for village remain. We die here grin

Private label rights allow just anyone to become author of a book coupled with an AI writing assistant.

I'm damn sure na wetin the !diot use create that book come tag am as $10

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Fastt:

cheesy at least a lady here bought his book. With the way he writes, one will only wonder the kind of copy and paste that will be found in the so called book. Book wey person buy she no understand anything. grin .
Lmao.

Beg make I face my hustle jare. They all may be in same whatapp chat.

I don bag my BTC. Waiting for so called news to buy more. As BTC dey drop, I dey double down. Na to sell land for village remain. We die here grin

Obviously

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by hhmmcj: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 5:00am On Dec 12, 2022
For those who might not be aware.. there is an opera mini win and shake promo going on , and it is still available till worldcup final...it is real though.. na only recharge card me I dey win sha...but some people said they won phone...you can download the app through the link below..

[url]http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&referrer=utm_campaign%3Dshake_and_win%26utm_source%3Dshake_and_win_id_6390452811e5dce27504c30f[/url]

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2022
jyz200:
Good morning bosses
Please can’t we be organizing trading competition here also
If you visit forex thread , they are currently having a contest
I know some bigger men here that can sponsor it , this way , it would help us learn matter �, give hopes to those that doesn’t believe in crypto and help people struggling with capital

What do you guys think

Follow emperor btc on twitter, he does giveaways and trading competitions once in a while

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Titanium001: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Chikacha:

Deflover and Kingsteve are either the same person or the same kind of people. They are very prideful, ready to sell anything, anytime and anywhere, shameless, and their word means zero to them.

Both men ll scam you, it will only be a matter of time.
'Shameless' is an understatement, bro. But can we really qualify the other trait as pride? I doubt. This is a faceless forum for crying out loud, and with nothing more than one irrelevant moniker to protect. But the pitiable thing is how those that know little to nothing about those desperado are the ones aggressively defending them. Now, the other one who was either commenting or quoting comments every 5mins has gone awol because of ordinary $100. He will come back tomorrow and drop one long epistle and mumu button beeps, smh. We'll keep doing our best though; just can't force anyone not to lose money
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WebWriter: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2022
I received this email from Binance. Please and please, who can guide me through the whole process?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 7:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Three days to 15th December
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
And my true love said to me? � grin
Ekehwinz:
Three days to 15th December

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2022
WebWriter:
I received this email from Binance. Please and please, who can guide me through the whole process?
for your mind now, u one chop binance 20$ niyen o grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Will binan.ce's Pride of Nations NFT tradable after world cup?

Someone should please update me.

Thank you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2022
Una too funny for here abeg… baba think say him don see money for Xmas chicken

grin

seanwilliam:

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
Una too funny for here abeg… baba think say him don see money for Xmas chicken

grin

Ogbeni, send am owo for Xmas chicken. As you take bless deflower abi deflover.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Deflov..countdown..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2022
;DMake him show us him TA prowess. Na TA format Dey chop money now oo..

When the bull goes up the bear climb the tree TA. You take 8 trades you fail every every. Me wey no sabi TA still Dey inside trenches like this cheesy

afam4life:

Ogbeni, send am owo for Xmas chicken. As you take bless deflower abi deflover.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2022
Blesseth grin are those that don’t expect for they shall never be disappointed…

… I use 100$ to make 24k$ in 2014 meh meh meh… all na mouth.

Ezzine you be online refree nobody see you again oo, abi deflover don send you something hoge… grin wow indey catch cruise ooo

I still say if def show back with the 2000$ I go add 1000$ in naira share on the same condition..

Did anybody see Lever/usdt yesterday nite ?

Evaloyal2J:
Deflov..countdown..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Deflov..countdown..

Come on babe, why are you still counting on that slubberdegullion
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by superboyspecial: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2022
A little reminder to visit https://syftset.com today

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by WebWriter: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2022
seanwilliam:
grin grin grin
But do you know how it works abi it's just to make me load my account
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaemoLee:
Hello Jedisco and Ibime pls do well to share your thoughts on the market as its stand based on past experiences and when do u look forward to a bull season.

I am personally looking forward to d 13800-14k region bn tested anytime soon.

It would b well appreciated.

Personally, I ain't ready to flip my bull button now, and there are millions like myself around the world who won't flip that same switch until they see the readiness of the bull-whales. Obviously, the bull-shrimps can't decide this market.

Since FTX did the market, the bottom had fallen out... I'll rather concentrate on the dip rather than the bull run. How dip is the bottom falling... when should I re-enter the market, which ALTS will give me a good hedge back up with speed, how should I diversify, what cheap low cap will pay me heavily...

Until I can answer this questions, I don't think I know what I'm doing...

How to identify a legitimate dip, what to buy, how much to buy, and when to buy on my mind, not the bull run which happens to be the least of my worry. No farmer worries for rain after the engagement of strategic farming.

#BABYDOGE, #LINK, #HOT, #SHIB, #VET, #AAVE, #XMR

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
Blesseth grin are those that don’t expect for they shall never be disappointed…

… I use 100$ to make 24k$ in 2014 meh meh meh… all na mouth.

Ezzine you be online refree nobody see you again oo, abi deflover don send you something hoge… grin wow indey catch cruise ooo

I still say if def show back with the 2000$ I go add 1000$ in naira share on the same condition..

Did anybody see Lever/usdt yesterday nite ?

Def cannot fall our hands cheesy. With all these Nasdaq abi nafdak, I bet my left finger that he is going to deliver.
When I don already price my rice grin
Robnectar:

Come on babe, why are you still counting on that slubberdegullion
I still got some patience till next tomoro grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
At the bolded.. smiles
Evaloyal2J:

Def cannot fall our hands cheesy. With all these Nasdaq abi nafdak, I bet my left finger that he is going to deliver.
When I don already price my rice grin
I still got some patience till next tomoro grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
At the bolded.. smiles
lol am learning defs terms
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
3 days to collect my $30 Christmas chicken money from Deflover.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
solreb:

Congratulations. Keep your money-making secret to yourself until FORBES seeks you out and announce you as the richest man in Africa

I know u just a lazy junkie somewhere looking for who to scam,... Well u can perch ur tents though, no be here def got 100$.? Eleribugrin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by zinaunreal(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2022
angry angry market still stagnant
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
cmoney22222:
At the bolded.. smiles
I'm only interested in how you plan to recover your 100$ after the time elapsed because you self don make mouth too cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) (2969) (2970) (2971) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Foladebe, rgjs, YourCoffin, Greatswimmer, Arijude(m), Tflex01, CustomII(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.