Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320241 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Talking from both sides of the mouth...hypocrite..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 5:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Felixamos:
Since the owner of the $100 don talk say make we free deflover, abeg make all of us rest..

Or he who has no sin should cast the first stone..

See nonsense talk....

" he who has no sin should cast the first stone.."..

But if the idiot was scammed, he won't be here talking rubbish...if the idiot was robbed , I am sure he will condemn the armed robbers , if your sister is raped, I am sure you will condemn the rapist....I am sure you won't remember that " he who has no sin should cast the first stone.."...hypocrite..

A crime will be committed , Instead of condemning it or at least keep quiet if you support scam , they will be busy saying one nonsense quote up and down...

Going by your logic , even boko haram should not be condemned because last time I checked " he who has no sin should cast the first stone.."...since boko haram is a sinner too and you too are a sinner..nonsense..

Or it is only when it involves scam that you remember the nonsense quote??

If you like vomit nonsense , you know deep down that I just told you the blunt truth...na you sabi.

You do not say the truth , you die someday..

You say the truth , you die someday

So it is better to say the truth and die instead of dying as a coward who cannot boldly spill the truth out.......

Same reason the country is where it is today..hypocrisy..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ambitiouschap17: 6:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Is anyone up-to-date about Cz binance, and what's going on.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2022
doyin01:

See nonsense talk....

But if the idiot was scammed, he won't be here talking rubbish...if the idiot was robbed , I am sure he will condemn the armed robbers , if your sister is raped, I am sure you will condemn the rapist....I am sure you won't remember that " he who has no sin should cast the first stone.."...hypocrite..

A crime will be committed , Instead of condemning it or at least keep quiet if you support scam , they will be busy saying one nonsense quote up and down...

Going by your logic , even boko haram should not be condemned because last time I checked " he who has no sin should cast the first stone.."...since boko haram is a sinner too and you too are a sinner..nonsense..

If you like vomit nonsense , you know deep down that I just told you the blunt truth...na you sabi.

So it is better to say the truth and die instead of dying as a coward who cannot boldly spill the truth out.......

No one need to be told that you are a jobless nitwi*t!
U go type long nonsense that make no sense, full of hate and jealousy.
Better humble urself so u can find
helper and be responsible in real life cos as a male that you are, u must be a f*olish
person one on one.
A chap must not be this talkative
and s*illy at the same time,
how would u raise a family?
Many people here been waiting
for Dec. 25th to at least delete this
ur annoying account.
U can continue with irman cos u are same person. Dollar no fit reach N900 b4 then e sure. 
Very f*olish boy.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Holladoyheen:

No one need to be told that you are a jobless nitwi*t!
U go type long nonsense that make no sense, full of hate and jealousy.
Better humble urself so u can find helper and be responsible in real life cos as a male that you are, u must be a f*olish person one on one. A chap must not be this talkative and s*illy at the same time, how would u raise a family?  Many people here been waiting for Dec. 25th to at least delete this ur annoying account. U can continue with irman cos u are same person. Dollar no fit reach N900 b4 then e sure. 
Very f*olish boy.

Says a coward that cannot even quote me with his original moniker.. using alt moniker to quote me... grin grin scared monkey...why not use your original moniker and collect wotowoto..animal...

The message is not for daft people..

You don't even have the mind to quote me with your original moniker.. weyrey grin grin

The animal even used the name doyin.. grin

Obsession is real...

And lastly I am not going anywhere...so better get ready to commit suicide.. grin grin

The good part of it all is that I know who is behind your moniker.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lrman(m): 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Na you go create account, na you go still reply yourself...na you go still accuse yourself , using people on the thread to catch cruise....I do not know what you gain from the whole cruise

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
doyin01:

Says a coward that cannot even quote me with his original moniker.. using alt moniker to quote me... grin grin scared monkey...why not use your original moniker and collect wotowoto..animal...

The animal even used the name doyin.. grin

Obsession is real...

And lastly I am not going anywhere...so better get ready to commit suicide.. grin grin

Lol that's my name and i am a female. I hav bn reading this thread on guest mode for long before deciding to create an account on nairaland.

Ur parent wished u came as a female hence the name and raised u like a female hence the childish and f*olish attitude.

You really need to turn a new leaf and b a better person. U must not continue like this.
Everything u type and post up here shows how dis*gusting ur mind is.
Be a better person.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 6:55am On Dec 16, 2022
Holladoyheen:

Lol that's my name and i am a female. I hav bn reading this thread on guest mode for long before deciding to create an account on nairaland.

Ur parent wished u came as a female hence the name and raised u like a female hence the childish and f*olish attitude.

You really need to turn a new leaf and b a better person. U must not continue like this.
Be a better person.

Liar...the screenshot below says otherwise......

grin grin grin secondly You are not any female...weyrey... grin cheesy even your words sold you out.....if you have to tell me you are female ,then you are not...and who asked you?? grin grin

Better use your original moniker to quote me..don't be a coward...animal

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FoolishBoy419: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:
Because of 100$, lol… no need for that . Make him use am pay him children school fees , Atleast I don empower am.

Make we free this deflover guy biko… make him gbadun himself.

But... But what about the $1900?

Does it mean we are not getting anything? embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Create more monikers to attack me... grin grin grin

The bad news for you is that I will continue to be at your face for life.... grin grin

I am not going anywhere..get ready to cry more..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Holladoyheen: 7:24am On Dec 16, 2022
doyin01:
Create more monikers to attack me... grin grin grin

The bad news for you is that I will continue to be at your face for life.... grin grin

I am not going anywhere..get ready to cry more..

U av become a nuiscance here.
Be a better person.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slimanyd: 7:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

Weldone dear. Ure doing well. Its unfortunate am not even close to your location. Chai. I would have loved to show him pepper for my 49k. It's well. Am just happy u showed him pepper. Its been long he keep forming and proving he is smart and way exposed . To the guy asking for his pictures. Here is the pics below.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by slimanyd: 7:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Omobola121:
There are pictures but no need posting . He has apologised. I hope he will change for good and I have paid him his $400.

Now that you paid him. If he is in his right senses. There us nothing stopping him now from paying me my 49k but alas. I know people like that. They won't yield or learn any lesson though. He won't obliged to pay me rather will feel entitled and no remorse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Holladoyheen:

U av become a nuiscance here.
Be a better person.

I won't..idiot.. you don't even have the mind to quote me with your moniker...coward....you know even get mind...eleribu..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2022
ANIGBOGBO GODFREY OGBEVIRE

This is to inform the general public of the scam/fraudulent activities of ANIGBOGBO GODFREY OGBEVIRE
Aka deflover with phone numbers

08066482808 +2348175336304 08180996045

and email goanigbogbo@gmail.com

YouTube address @godfreyogbevireanigbogbo3991

Trading name Viruspuppi Fx

Godfrey Ogbevire Anigbogbo
Is a 43 years old man from Delta state claiming he is a crypto/forex trader. Attached is his photo

100$ usdt was sent to him to trade on this particular thread which he agreed to send back on the the 15th of December 2022. Now he has totally disappeared. His last seen on Niaraland was on the 6th of December 2022 with his fraudulent moniker deflover.

His also sells book on Amazon with author name ANIGBOGBO-OGBEVIRE

He has so many monikers which includes.

Deflover
Ironcastle
tiredoflife
Vireani79

Anybody dealing with this monikers and name is at his own risk.

Pic of lady is from his Twitter dp

Pls add him to the red list

Cc tabbaz
Cc Funlord

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:

This is to inform the general public of scam/fraudulent activities of ANIGBOGBO GODFREY OGBEVIRE

08066482808 +2348175336304

Is a 43 years old man from Delta state claiming he is a crypto/forex trader. Attached is his photo

100$ usdt was sent to him to trade on this particular thread which he agreed to send back on the the 15th of December 2022. Now he has totally disappeared. His last seen on Niaraland was on the 6th of December 2022 with his fraudulent moniker deflover.

Deflover
Ironcastle
tiredoflife

Cc tabbaz
Cc Funlord

Nice one...now this is the right way to go....the idiot should be caught and should serve as a lesson to other scammers..

See his strong face like akpu..with all his fraudulent money , he is still looking dirty..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:

This is to inform the general public of scam/fraudulent activities of ANIGBOGBO GODFREY OGBEVIRE

.... Now he has totally disappeared. His last seen on Nairaland was on the 6th of December 2022 with his fraudulent moniker deflover.

Cc tabbaz
Cc Funlord
grin grin grin Lord Deflower oooo cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu1992: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
That deflover too dey talk talk for this thread. Upon all na Lori iro. Lie lie. Just 100 dollar wey dem give am baba japa thinking say he Don cashout.

12 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Holladoyheen:

Be a better person.

Yinmugrin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:10am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:

Deflover
Ironcastle
tiredoflife

Cc tabbaz
Cc Funlord

Here we go..

Right about time

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:14am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:

Deflover
Ironcastle
tiredoflife

Cc tabbaz
Cc Funlord

Where u put name before

Let the casting begin jooor angry angry

Pls guys cliick share,... angry angry

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by FANTASER: 9:24am On Dec 16, 2022
cmoney22222:
Because of 100$, lol… no need for that . Make him use am pay him children school fees , Atleast I don empower am.

Make we free this deflover guy biko… make him gbadun himself.

After the idiotic bastard scammer made us discontinue the $1900 giveaway? angry
No can do undecided thanks for dropping his details cool

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 10:10am On Dec 16, 2022
Deflover no try. If he was honourable and he blew the money, he would have come back to the forum and paid back the money. Even if na $30 wey Im bring back, we for still give am small respect. cool
All the big man wey Im dey form, Im no fit return even part of the money. Chai!!

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 10:22am On Dec 16, 2022
You turn $10 to 50k you turn $50 to 500k .. common 100 you carry am disappear. Make Ogun kill anybody wey go come here to sell any book again.
Bro thank you for exposing that hungry theif.. them go expose all of una finish.

People that can barely feed there selves coming here to brag, who are you bragging for in a faceless forum.
People wey your papa dy feed abi people wey your mama dy feed

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2022
doyin01:

See nonsense talk....

I was almost certain you would quote me...
Honestly, I would really appreciate if your uncultured self stops quoting me...
Now to the topic, you know I had condemned deflover's actions before now but if the owner of the 100 dollars has said we should let him be, who am I to keep dragging him? Is it my money? Is it your money? Is there any amount of dragging deflover that would make him pop up all of a sudden with the money?

Lastly, Deflover's actions was wrong and I've clearly said this in the past but if there's anyone here that should condemn him, it shouldn't be you..
Go learn how to respect yourself and others online and offline.
Go learn how to communicate online without displaying your idiocy, thinking your being insultive.
You condemning deflover would be a case of a pot calling a kettle black

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Holladoyheen:

Be a better person.

I beg to differ with the bolded... All the women I know are responsible and sensible..

They raised him as a man he is and he turned out foolish. Full stop!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Felixamos:

I was almost certain you would quote me...
Honestly, I would really appreciate if your uncultured self stops quoting me...
Now to the topic, you know I had condemned deflover's actions before now but if the owner of the 100 dollars has said we should let him be, who am I to keep dragging him? Is it my money? Is it your money? Is there any amount of dragging deflover that would make him pop up all of a sudden with the money?

Lastly, Deflover's actions was wrong and I've clearly said this in the past but if there's anyone here that should condemn him, it shouldn't be you..
Go learn how to respect yourself and others online and offline.
Go learn how to communicate online without displaying your idiocy, thinking your being insultive.
You condemning deflover would be a case of a pot calling a kettle black

Are you done ??or you want to keep crying till end of the year because your tears are delicious..

I have quoted you and there is nothing you can do..you are just an empty toothless dog...animal..

Anytime you talk nonsense on the thread..I will keep quoting you and put you where you belong.. and there is absolutely nothing you can do...absolutely nothing.....idiot...foolish being..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Geovanni412:
Deflover no try. If he was honourable and he blew the money, he would have come back to the forum and paid back the money. Even if na $30 wey Im bring back, we for still give am small respect. cool
All the big man wey Im dey form, Im no fit return even part of the money. Chai!!
See man, it's pride that ruined him... One Mazi moniker even offered to refund the 100dollars back to cmoney if he could come out and say he blew the account but deflover didn't show up... Now that's pride..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Felixamos:

See man, it's pride that ruined him... One Mazi moniker even offered to refund the 100dollars back to cmoney if he could come out and say he blew the account but deflover didn't show up... Now that's pride..

He is a big disgrace. I've never seen a scammer so confident as he.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

[/b]Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips[b]

[/b]My strategy is hodl or swing trading[b]

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Pls be informed the bolded were the reasons why this thread was created and not for insults, show offs, scams...

Lets be guided pls so we can learn great things from one and other.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2022
If our magician can run away with 100$, he will deactivate all his social media accounts if given 1000$.

Pride is a curse!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: jayce232, leobergy(m), kart042000(m), Foladebe, Kaybis2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.