Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (2983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3375988 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mynameis007(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
you must be thinking you are special sha
like i am even trying to remember the so called online scar, i no remember.

you re hyping ursef abi, werey dem no born ur father mother and u sef well

emi? online scar? grin grin grin
This
grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JohnKevwe(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

Thank you very much for helping in arresting the b@stard angry
He's the same person as OfficialDj and Djreloaded on Nairaland
Address saved
My boys in Uyo will find him and treat him like the thief he is angry
He messed with the wrong people this time angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ugo41babe(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
XaToXi:

Any pump you see, na to short am sure pass.

I don dey BTCDOWN since yesterday. Wishing it gets to 15k �

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
afam4life:
Some people are not normal.
Aswr
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by samuelgodson(m): 8:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Violence everywhere

Peace was never an option

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 9:05pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:
[/b]FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI ARRESTED[b]

Few days ago this moniker iamnobody001 with the name FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI rushed down here to tarnished my name and some useless animals just like him were rubbishing my name without hearing my own side of the story.

Anyways your favourite Nairaland scammer was arrested yesterday. He is just a nobody like his moniker implies. He is broke, jobless, tout and really a wanted criminal running from one state to the other.

FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI I told you "Not everyone you can mess it" the fact that this is a social media space doesn't mean you can do anyhow you like.

[/b]doyin01[b] I'm directing this to you personally. You are just a cockroach forming Lion online. You are so daft that your level of reasoning is disgusting. A common talkative online, uncultured and lack courtesy. I don't know if you are a Christian or muslim but there is a reason why the holy book says [/b]"Be quick to listen and slow to speak"[b]. Many are in the prison today because they feel they get mouth, they can insult anyone anywhere. Be cultured! There are more to benefit online than trying to form fake James bond. There is no difference between you and Deflover just that Deflover is a little bit intelligent than you atleast he can do some analysis and also intelligent enough to put down some writings in form of a book. So far, you have been so useless on this thread.

I really appreciate all my customers and those who came out to vouch for me on this space.
To all Scammers on this Nairaland, the only thing that can save you is not to come across me. If you do, believe me I will frustrate your life.

I spoke with FIDELIS client, explained his altrocities, asked him to login to Nairaland and search for FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI. I attached the thread link FIDELIS created calling me a scammer but unfortunately, FIDELIS deleted the thread.

My fellow exchanger, how do you know another FIDELIS? He always claim to be a writer, he works for client on Upwork, he is always in a rush to get his Naira. He uses first bank with this account number 3117518345 and different phone numbers such as +2348034174718 +2348066666856 +2348034174718
and bears different usernames on Nairaland.

Cc
Robectar
Enyinne
Titanium001
DenreleDave
queendoreez
Timekeeper452
Slimanyd
Tabbaz

If FIDELIS UKWANDA AGANYI has scammed you before, below in the chat is his address. If you are not fast enough, he might change his location fast. But trust me to get your money back will be hard because he is really a nobody. Very broke just like some of his peeps here forming rich guys online.

I will not write on how he was arrested or details of his arrest. If you want him arrested, he used his own hand to typed his address thinking no one can get him.

When it comes to E-currencies exchange, I'm your sure plug. 100% fast in confirmation, best rate, fast payment and 100% legit. Always Available
Omobola121

no single photo of the guy?
You nor try sha embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
XaToXi:

50bps was expected and already priced in.

Buy the rumour, sell the news.

Time to retest the 17k support or lower.

ugo41babe:

I don dey BTCDOWN since yesterday. Wishing it gets to 15k �

If 17k holds, then 19k will be attempted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
There are pictures but no need posting . He has apologised. I hope he will change for good and I have paid him his $400.

sweetveek:
no single photo of the guy?
You nor try sha embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:
There are pictures but no need posting . He has apologised. I hope he will change for good and I have paid him his $400.

Hope he paid the transaction he charged back befor you paid him?

Cmoney any update from the magician?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
He paid.

Ekehwinz:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Make una free that magician. He doesn’t worth my stress. Make him flex.. everywhere good

Ekehwinz:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
You for no pay am shishi

Omobola121:
He paid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
Very neat chip unlocked Iphone 11pro

Face ID works
True tone works
BH 87percent
No issues whatsoever
64gb model
Has never been worked on. cool
Location is Orimsubare/Victoria-Island Lagos

Going for 230k pere
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Where you , you no go comport your self osizo?

DenreleDave:

they are just hating you for nothing but jealousy because u sabi TA pass them

Well done sir.. we love you we miss you

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Where the guy where Dey call me names, if na me na panti him go spend Christmas if na me hold am?? Him go drink garri for Chrismas day

Omobola121:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nooo...I will be cheating him na. His arrest was just to keep his running mouth shut and to teach him also that it is not everyone you mess with just because it is online space, no one can get you.

I'm currently not in Nigeria sef and my friend that owns the funds stays in the South west while Fidelis was caught in Calabar, Cross River.

cmoney22222:
You for no pay am shishi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
I remembered one of my Padi that was abusing Goodluck Jonathan then because of buhari...

Nairalanders traced him to his place in Lagos, brother Don japa go UK to save himself, he deleted his moniker.

He now read nairaland as a guest.

I know deflover can be traced.

I have meet real DSS personnel from this nairaland ooo.

Pls be careful with your utterance here.

I come here this days to pick up insults to use when I am frustrated in traffic, because nothing to learn about crypto anymore.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2022
Okay mama, hope he paid the guy he charged back of 1000$ that is if he has it… if na Lagos him Dey I for collect sara money for him head. You have don wel
Well

Omobola121:
Nooo...I will be cheating him na. His arrest was just to keep his running mouth shut and to teach him also that it is not everyone you mess with just because it is online space, no one can get you.

I'm currently not in Nigeria sef and my friend that owns the funds stays in the South west while Fidelis was caught in AkwaIbom.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by cmoney22222: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Because of 100$, lol… no need for that . Make him use am pay him children school fees , Atleast I don empower am.

Make we free this deflover guy biko… make him gbadun himself.

Ok12345:
I remembered one of my Padi that was abusing Goodluck Jonathan then because of buhari...

Nairalanders traced him to his place in Lagos, brother Don japa go UK to save himself, he deleted his moniker.

He now read nairaland as a guest.

I know deflover can be traced.

I have meet real DSS personnel from this nairaland ooo.

Pls be careful with your utterance here.

I come here this days to pick up insults to use when I am frustrated in traffic, because nothing to learn about crypto anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by greatfucker: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Fastt:

Millions ke. Me that's chilling in the trenches grin.
I don't trade always but I buy, wait a while, sell for reasonable profit/negative profit,. Chop the profit if any, carry oyoyo restart again.

It's been always what im comfortable loosing.
But in this bear market, I doubling down on BTC. No more side attractions. So na coins I dey count so.

Trader in Binance? ppl are taking out their Money, you wan enter. It's high risk but might work for you. As a beginner, start with 10dollars. Buy weekly /monthly. Try learning about it. The risk is very high and will advise you to read a lot before jumping in

If exchange no carry your money run, thief's fit get your seed phrase, kidnappers fit carry you and your hard wallet . Liquidation. Binance sizing your money. Your bank freezing your account, deflower selling book, scammer contacting you. Look well well grin

ahhh wahala so what is na the essence of trading sef when u can really make up to million well it cool Sha thanks for the advice I just hope I won't fall into the hands of scammers
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ebukacute(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ballzproblem2:
You no get transport fare
Deleting your rubbish won't change anything grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
cmoney22222:
Make una free that magician. He doesn’t worth my stress. Make him flex.. everywhere good

No be so o

This movie no suppose end like this o, not when I don budget Christmas chicken from that 1k$

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ballzproblem2: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ebukacute:
You no get transport fare Deleting your rubbish won't change anything grin
sharap homocutegrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Khayceeofficial(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2022
Omobola121:

Swears, prison for naija no be person mate

Baba 2 days ago dhe para on top NL
Now he dhe confess 'young man with peer pressure'

Swears, I'm in pain right now grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
DenreleDave:
I have so much miss my guy deflover

guy pls come back.. dont let anyone bully for nairaland.

We all dey behind ur back

grin grin grin grin

With ur useless life and fake life wey u dey live,... I love how em take loyal ur ass though,

Those ur malnourished pics still dey re-screenshot for my braingrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
This trend is now Deen of scammers and comedian. cry cry cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
cmoney22222:
Because of 100$, lol… no need for that . Make him use am pay him children school fees , Atleast I don empower am.

Make we free this deflover guy biko… make him gbadun himself.

olohun, u empowered a madmangrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
randy01:
This trend is now Deen of scammers and comedian. cry cry cry

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2022
Since the owner of the $100 don talk say make we free deflover, abeg make all of us rest..

Or he who has no sin should cast the first stone..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:44am On Dec 16, 2022
Omobola121:

The reason why bad people do what they do is because they know they can easily be forgiven and that's not good. How can you just forgive the guy because he apologized? What about other people he sca.mmed who couldn't trace him?

Anyhow sha, Life goes on

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Zico4real(m), Jerry59, Cecegrace(f), Antioxidant, seunmsg(m), Genius3D(m), armadeo(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.