Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3278285 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3635) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 9:33am On Jan 09, 2021
AnthonyAk:

You can add a bank account when you attempt to withdraw naira.

Ok, thanks.
So how do I buy and sell in luno?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MyChoice1: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2021
masterfactor:
who can show me how to buy and sell cryto on binance

I want to know too? Does Binance accepts naira deposit/transfer and withdrawals direct from my bank account just like luno?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by masterfactor(m): 9:39am On Jan 09, 2021
MyChoice1:

I want to know too? Does Binance accepts naira deposit/transfer and withdrawals direct from my bank account just like luno?
yes they do, I want to trade my crypto for some profit

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MTAIYEM: 11:00am On Jan 09, 2021
sircatherine45:

Set a safe capital of at least N10, 000

Happy weekend bro.

The 10k start is for which of the crypto currency?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Eryyy92: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2021
Please how do I verify my coindirect account
The place for photography it's not taking picture

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by MTAIYEM: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

Will like to know more of crypto
I DMed you bro.

Happy weekend.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2021
Please, someone should help me with any amount of Bitcoin I can sell to get money for my school resumption... Please. Resorting to this is my only option. Somebody should help me please. My wallet address is below;

1PFpmQDFtM59mUGH64k96v4THhkMb2Csmm

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Please can someone recommend crypto exchanger/wallets apps apart from Luno and Binance that has more alternatives coins to trade and as a Nigerian. We have limited access to all these alt coins. E.g dogecoin, NANO etc.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pato5(m): 3:50pm On Jan 09, 2021
Maxim69:
Please can someone recommend crypto exchanger/wallets apps apart from Luno and Binance that has more alternatives coins to trade and as a Nigerian. We have limited access to all these alt coins. E.g dogecoin, NANO etc.
Crypto.com
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Stewart883(m): 4:08pm On Jan 09, 2021
Lol if you're waiting for bitcoin to fall you're on a long tin. Its about 19m now and it is projected to reach 40 to 50m. So u better wise up. Personally I have made over 4m between Nov 2020 to present. What I'll advise you that u shod buy now!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DenreleDave(m): 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2021
Stewart883:
Lol if you're waiting for bitcoin to fall you're on a long tin. Its about 19m now and it is projected to reach 40 to 50m. So u better wise up. Personally I have made over 4m between Nov 2020 to present. What I'll advise you that u shod buy now!

Buy what

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tammyboy1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
Who else is banking on ripple this year? I pray it boosts, many guys missed btc, dont miss ripple!!!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 4:54pm On Jan 09, 2021
Pato5:

Crypto.com
thanks baba. Its app should be "crypto" right?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adexy4us(m): 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2021
inspirator1:
You're not far from the truth. I bought when it was on high side last two months or there. Yesterday I bought at 135, 137 and 141 respectively...same yesterday evening it went down to #96, now around 100.99.
Truth is the volatility is as a result of their case with SEC and it has been rectified two days back..I believe they are at their bonus stage to attract investors, after which the will rise back. To me, now is good to invest; if any get mind.

Are you sure their issues had been resolved? any link to that?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Adexy4us(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09, 2021
legacystore:

Low risk
Ethereum is still a good buy at its current price.

Watchlist
Xrp - Ripples currently at 110 bc of legal battle n can move to 350 in 24 hrs if they win n can nose dive to 10 if they lose. I heard coin base will delist them on 18 January. Let's see what happens to ripples on 19th Jan

Cardamoms

This is my personal opinion do ur due diligence before investing, crypto is highly volatile ie it can move up quickly or move down quickly

Source of all these info and date about XRP please?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nittly(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2021
Hello!!!
please is it safe to invest on bitcoin (btc, Eth, XRP and STEN) right now, because I want to fund my wallet now.. please I need your reply

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dramadiddy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2021
legacystore:
Crypto currency is known to have high volatility which means anything is possible u can make 80% loss or gain in just 24 hours depending on how the pendulum swings.

Just yesterday xrp was 220 and everyone was dumping and this morning it's has moved to 270 for those that stayed on. Massive profit in 24 hrs.

Let's discuss crypto picks, strategies and tips

My strategy is hodl or swing trading

I buy and hold to make at least 50% minimum before I dump and move to the next one.

My max wait period is 3 months, sometimes I hit target much earlier the other time I cut my loss.

Day trading is a no no for me, don't even have such time

can you help me explain this, does it mean I get my money with 7% interest in 90 days?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:25am On Jan 10, 2021
Maxim69:
Try payowei (dot)com.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Osedagal(f): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2021
sircatherine45:
Bitcoin black is airdropping

Take advantage of it to get free airdrops

What's the link of that
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 4:33am On Jan 10, 2021
I need to buy coins for keeps For like 3months... Which would you guys suggest?
Wallet too am new to these stuff's... Pls someone put me through.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by EncoreTrades(m): 5:43am On Jan 10, 2021
Maxim69:

What do you mean limited access
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 7:46am On Jan 10, 2021
EncoreTrades:

What do you mean limited access
can't purchase some other alternative coins. I have been only have easy access to trade only on Luno, every other platforms I haven't been able even to deposit fiat (naira) to trade there. E.g Binance and now Crypto.com. On luno, someone can easily deposit naira and withdraw.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
Try payowei (dot)com.
ok thank you, I will check it out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 7:53am On Jan 10, 2021
nittly:
Hello!!!
please is it safe to invest on bitcoin (btc, Eth, XRP and STEN) right now, because I want to fund my wallet now.. please I need your reply
please which wallet are you using?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BoboNogoDie: 7:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Hustler20:
Please, someone should help me with any amount of Bitcoin I can sell to get money for my school resumption... Please. Resorting to this is my only option. Somebody should help me please. My wallet address is below;

1PFpmQDFtM59mUGH64k96v4THhkMb2Csmm
You're not a good hustler.
You're just here wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Maxim69: 8:04am On Jan 10, 2021
ChemicalReaction:
Try payowei (dot)com.
I think I can't find this. Kindly check the spelling perhaps I private chat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChemicalReaction(f): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2021
Maxim69

Remove the space. Then change the dot to full stop.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by legacystore: 9:06am On Jan 10, 2021
Dramadiddy:
can you help me explain this, does it mean I get my money with 7% interest in 90 days?

I have not saved there before but rates are usually per year

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (3635) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: DrAkpamudehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.