Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3320855 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
elmas:

1. Six months
2. Like 50k ngn
3. Like 50% if possible
4. 10%

1. 6 monthly targets are good as this market usually has 2-3 good moves a year

2. For 50k ngn, you could open an account on Bundle as it's easier to navigate. Usually, I'd say Binance as it's cheaper but new folks find it complex to buy there. I'd advise you use a new email to open your accounts. An email you don't share online for fb, nairaland e.t.c nd the rest. The pass should also be different- one u can remember

3. That's a high target for a 6 month investment. If na like so, guys for don buy jet. That said, it's well achievable in current market conditions

4. You can easily go upto 50% down in that timeframe. Not trying to scare you, but no assurances here. The benefit is trading smartly in the long run.

Still ready to go ahead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
elmas:

With the way you are explaining these Sir,
1. would it be wise to hoard betecee and eith
now? It seems it's at its peak now.
2. if possible for hw long?
3. Or should one have targets??
4. You mentioned in one of ur posts that one could still do Day trade with Ren, is this coyn better than xrpee and betcee, or is there any other coyn u could recommend? Thank you Sir.

1. Nobody knows when it'd peak. To me, it doesn't seem like it's done that for this cycle. I might be wrong but nothing has happened to make me change my bias yet.

2. You're the one to answer that and it depends on your plan and what the market gives.

3. Definitely. You need to have a plan

4. I don't day trade and wouldn't recommend someone new in this space to start with day trading. It's the best way to get eaten up. It may sound sweet on paper but is much more hardwork. No coyn is perfect. It's best you observe what coyn u want to day trade and see how it behaves, it's support/resistance zones against fiat or betece. I'd advise to be in this space for at least a year b4 one starts daytrading. Also, have a seperate account for it.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
kolagbemi:

I have to say I'm extremely impressed by your analysis, quiet articulated and intelligent analysis. I have never done anything gambling and really don't like it. For over 5years I was seeing cryptocurrency as gambling. This week a friend gave me a brief...4days now, I couldn't sleep...research and research. I have to say God bless you guys on this forum. In less than 4days, I've invested 120k in Betece, eith, chainlink and eXRP. I've lost 6k especially on eth..I bought at 1400, bought Betece at 35k. Nevertheless, I'm not scared to loosing money, I want to understand the market and I'm also prepare for long time investment. It seem loosing in this market happens to impatient people and people who emergencies forced out.
God bless you guys. I'm following.

I very interested in day trading or picking up profit from low and rise of prices, where is the best place to learn in addition to here.

Thank you

Thanks for the nice words... Welcome here... We learn everyday.. Also had similar thoughts b4 I got converted.
We're in a bull run everyone can sound like a genius.

Hehe... Everyone wants to daytrade... at least witness a bear market before you daytrade.
I'd your trading style to an extent depends on your personality and it'd come to you naturally.

Two things you mentioned I wouldn't advise new folks on are daytrading and exrp. I'm not saying to sell.

For new folks coming in at this time, my advice would be to set targets and take profits on the way up

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2021
EseAbed:

Ahh!! Thank you Sir..

So sorry for putting you through this stress.

Thanks once again, E just dey like say I don graduate from pre nursery enter nursery one cool

Hehe... No worries. We learn everyday
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anowax:
Nobody cap pass you for this thread. I swear

Not necessarily, everyone with their trading style. We have very good silent folks here. And I've made basic and terrible mistakes even recently.

We're in a bullrun and every analyst would sound like a genius.

Most good traders are wrong almost half of the time. What's important is how to manage risk moreso when youre wrong

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2021
billyG:
Abeg SME can one trade cripto on Binance on weekends esp. Sunday?

Yes you can. It's a market that runs 24/7.
But then, if you're asking, you may want to take your time b4 getting into trading
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ojemedad:

From your analysis I must say you are good in this crypto market

Not necessarily but thanks for the nice words... I'm still trying to find a consistently profitable pattern

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2021
emijo:
Can somebody educate me about how this crypto works?
The best app to use and the least cash I can invest.
I’m a novice biko all these write ups sounds so foreign to me.

Read through pages, follow lines of discussion, watch tutorials e.t.c. I'd say it's easier to get an answer when you ask a specific question. It's like asking someone to teach you all they learnt over 3years of trading. Where would they start

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
IamDavid:
A lot of gurus in here... Thumbs up to everyone who has contributed. Can we have signals here? Signals with specified time frames cos I can see we have a lot of big men here
Lol hardly works... because you just might be late to the party and carry bags. So it's better to be good with charts and analysis to notice movements and jump in yourself... Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
Anowax:
Nobody cap pass you for this thread. I swear
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Jerry59: 4:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
billyG:
Abeg SME can one trade cripto on Binance on weekends esp. Sunday?
no holidays in crypt0 market... 24/7, 365(6) grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheZebra:
What's the best thing to do when eith gets back to its ATH this week? For those aiming to take profits

I don't like trading a pattern that has played out twice already. When it becomes obvious, the market punishes late comers and they may buy higher.

That said, in trading, there's something about the 4th attempt. Most times, resistance/support do break on the 4th attempt. We've had two sweeps so far each rejecting and making a higher low. If it follows betece pattern (which it has done so far), it should breakthrough on the 3rd attempt. So this time, I'm not taking profits, but may use a loose stoploss to prevent a drawdown.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ojemedad: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
jedisco:

Not necessarily but thanks for the nice words... I'm still trying to find a consistently profitable pattern

In all you are still making profit, the most important is that profit is more than less

I'm yet to buy any coin, still following the thread and learning , hoping I will know when and what to buy

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Weirdgee:
How much did u deposit that u were charged #300
any deposit is 300. If if its the biggest amount
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Good day house, pls put AAVE on your watch list. It continues to break ATH. I have played it twice and sold last port9pn last night at 217. By this morning it had made a run to 230. And as I watched for a pull back to go in agaiin, it just made a run to 254. I went in at 175 and 195

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
jedisco:

2. For 50k ngn, you could open an account on Bundle as it's easier to navigate. Usually, I'd say Binance as it's cheaper but new folks find it complex to buy there. I'd advise you use a new email to open your accounts. An email you don't share online for fb, nairaland e.t.c nd the rest. The pass should also be different- one u can remember

3. That's a high target for a 6 month investment. If na like so, guys for don buy jet. That said, it's well achievable in current market conditions

4. You can easily go upto 50% down in that timeframe. Not trying to scare you, but no assurances here. The benefit is trading smartly in the long run.

Still ready to go ahead?

Sure boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Royzevic(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
FlyHeight:

Actually he means all sorts of orders, it’s price and amount of coins to sell shikena

Boss you seem vast on crypto trading please id like to learn first hand please send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narit: 7:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
elmas:

1. Six months
2. Like 50k ngn
3. Like 50% if possible
4. 10%
Lol....very possible. But doubt you are ready to go through what it takes!!!
To achieve this feat, you really do not have to know a lot of crypto’s, just specialize on one or two! One that you know the in and out so well, one that you understand the fundamentals and technicals that are driving it’s price so well. One that you deeply know the price it should be trading at so well like you have a strong reason for why it should be trading at the price, and not just intuition!
Once you have got all this, then you have got to master the two basic enemies that stand between you and your goal. Greed and Fear!!!
No matter how good you are, if you do not master this two emotions; all your skills, knowledge are useless!!!
In the last four months I made x2 on my ethy before the new year. This year I am already up by 28%. So I believe it possible in six months making 50%, you can do it! Infact this just become my new goal.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by elmas(m): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2021
narit:

Lol....very possible. But doubt you are ready to go through what it takes!!!
To achieve this feat, you really do not have to know a lot of crypto’s, just specialize on one or two! One that you know the in and out so well, one that you understand the fundamentals and technicals that are driving it’s price so well. One that you deeply know the price it should be trading at so well like you have a strong reason for why it should be trading at the price, and not just intuition!
Once you have got all this, then you have got to master the two basic enemies that stand between you and your goal. Greed and Fear!!!
No matter how good you are, if you do not master this two emotions; all your skills, knowledge are useless!!!
In the last four months I made x2 on my ethy before the new year. This year I am already up by 28%. So I believe it possible in six months making 50%, you can do it! Infact this just become my new goal.

Is this on Eith?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by tope777(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aliadi2: 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
jedisco:

Still ready to go ahead?

Hello jedisco, happy Sunday . Can u please elucidate on the bolded cos i am new in this crypto and i open my account on binance with my previous email. Do u mean there's a good chance the email can be hacked from binance .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
elmas:

Sure

Usually I'd say get in and split your portfolio as you see fit. I'd give some advice but the decisionand responsibility lies on you.

Hold on let's see how todays chart closes...

If it holds certain targets, then I'd say you could split it thus; 20% betece, 30% eith, 30% link and 20% ltc or (xrp)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
jedisco:
This market is so predictable.

Yesterday evening, I logged on twiiter and most influencers were screaming buy Link. Most would have gone degenerate with high margin trades hence it needs to flush them out. Almost sold my stash at 25 usd cos I knew it'd pullback.

People keep mentioning its run from 5 to 20 last year. What they wouldn't say is that no one expected that run. Most thought it had topped out when it initially got to 8 and sold their stash. Now everyone is expecting a repeat of that run. That makes me concerned. That said, I believe 40usd is only a matter of time for it.

BTW fam, seems we're getting into another altz party... Loving it as my bags are stashed thankfully on strong coyns. Remember to take good profits on the way up so you have dry powder when its necessary. Also don't forget its a bull run, don't take profits to early and leave a tiny bit as a moon bag...

Altys I'm watching...
Eith
Dot
Aave
Ren
Link
LTC
Band
Vet
Xrp
ADA
Sxp
Algo
Atom
Uni

I prefer to focus on a about abt 5 strong ones buy monitor some for quick scalps.

Aave and uni are running.
As I've always said, I've been in aave since about 110. Target was 300. I'd see how it reacts at that level.

I'd look to start taking profit from it around that level and moving it into eith.

My trade plan is usually to switch early runners into eith or late runners and those into fiat depending on market conditions.

That said, I've noticed a cotn that usually runs has been quite. Its YFI. Currently at 31.9k... it could easily go to 38k (20%) if betece at least if holds

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
aliadi2:

Hello jedisco, happy Sunday . Can u please elucidate on the bolded cos i am new in this crypto and i open my account on binance with my previous email. Do u mean there's a good chance the email can be hacked from binance .

I'm not saying thar binance will hack your email

Most people are quite predictable. They use a single email for all online activity and use same passwords on numerous sites. Then they use their mobile to authenticate their email. A good number of sites online are not safe and your details may be breached and such details may be in the open.

I advise if you have significant sums in this space, to use a seperate email for them

You can read more here
https://koroushak.substack.com/p/aks-9-step-esssential-cryptocurrency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
solreb:
Good day house, pls put AAVE on your watch list. It continues to break ATH. I have played it twice and sold last port9pn last night at 217. By this morning it had made a run to 230. And as I watched for a pull back to go in agaiin, it just made a run to 254. I went in at 175 and 195

Good profits... Kudos

For ATH, I use it's last high before a correction... For Aave, its previous ATH was at 95. It's from that level I guage the upside. It's currently in what we call price discovery. No one can say what the current ATH will be until it finishes this run and gets into a major corrective phase. It's usually something said in retrospect.

Usually, some of the early runners cool down and let others catch up after a while
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Wordgeddon: 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Please I'm a long term holder and would really love to know what "profit on the go" means or "take profit as it rise" (can't really remember the term used here)

I bought Eith at $102 and it's now $107. Does profit on the go means I withdraw the $5 or any little profit that tops the capital each time I observe profit?

Sorry if my question is dumb. I couldn't help asking.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2021
jedisco:

Aave and uni are running.
As I've always said, I've been in aave since about 110. Target was 300. I'd see how it reacts at that level.

I'd look to start taking profit from it around that level and moving it into eith.

My trade plan is usually to switch early runners into eith or late runners and those into fiat depending on market conditions.

That said, I've noticed a cotn that usually runs has been quite. Its YFI. Currently at 31.9k... it could easily go to 38k (20%) if betece at least if holds
Boss you are on point with YFI. And thanks for the tip on UNI. It has same chat pattern like AAVE I have truly learnt on this platform along with tips certain althys (LINK, YFI, 1INCH, AAVE) which have netted some profits. The house can also put XVS on their watchlist. It has run over 50% today.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2021
solreb:

Boss you are on point with YFI. And thanks for the tip on UNI. It has same chat pattern like AAVE I have truly learnt on this platform along with tips certain althys (LINK, YFI, 1INCH, AAVE) which have netted some profits. The house can also put XVS on their watchlist. It has run over 50% today.

Eith is getting me super excited. I believe it's about to take the stage and may squeeze other altys. It could easily be x2 in the next coming weeks/months. I'm patiently waiting for the daily close

I'd look into XVS and see what it's chart says. But if it's gone 50% today, it may be sensible to switch into late runners esp eith
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:31am On Jan 25, 2021
Wordgeddon:
Please I'm a long term holder and would really love to know what "profit on the go" means or "take profit as it rise" (can't really remember the term used here)

I bought Eith at $102 and it's now $107. Does profit on the go means I withdraw the $5 or any little profit that tops the capital each time I observe profit?

Sorry if my question is dumb. I couldn't help asking.

Thanks.

In a bull market, there's a percentage a coin would move you know it'd likely stall. If it's moved heavily in the past week/days it may be sensible to sell some so you could buy on pullbacks.

BTW, where did you buy you eith for 102.. or do you mean you bought at a rate of 102 usd per coin or you bough a total of 102 USD worth of eith?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 12:33am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm... Why do I feel eith is about to lead the way
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 12:38am On Jan 25, 2021
jedisco:
Hmmm... Why do I feel eith is about to lead the way
I pray so o....its just like i have been missing out.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by TheZebra: 12:45am On Jan 25, 2021
bradwilli:
You guys be careful of Luno. They are thieves. How can i be locked out of my account. I cant login or attempt to change password. They are thieves, be careful

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f), Samdebest and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.