Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3037) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3379498 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2023
Felixamos:

You're a very funny child. I believe I can come up with at least 3 if I Google. Can't you Google?
Meanwhile, if you're so good like you claim, Andela is always hiring. Why don't you take their exam(which is free) and if you pass, you can start building your career from there. Like I said, there are so many opportunities out there if you're good.

Baba my point is, e no easy for dia too...

I dey most of the he popular places already..

I dey here no mean say I lack direction...

Their is no magic wand anywhere.. Every thing na patience.

At least appreciate my efforts..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Baba my point is, e no easy for dia too...

I dey most of the he popular places already..

I dey here no mean say I lack direction...

Their is no magic wand anywhere.. Every thing na patience.

At least appreciate my efforts..

Uncle apply to Andela if you're good.. They have a very beautiful branch in Lagos and you can work remotely..

I don't understand your "I dey most of the popular places already". Andela is a full-fledged company. Not a forum or website like Nairaland.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Felixamos:

Uncle apply to Andela if you're good.. They have a very beautiful branch in Lagos and you can work remotely..

I don't understand your "I dey most of the popular places already". Andela is a full-fledged company. Not a forum or website like Nairaland.

I Sabi Andela.

That's for job.

What I am doing is my personal project..

Thank you..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

I Sabi Andela.

That's for job.

Thank you..

Na only you really know wetein you want here..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:54am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

I Sabi Andela.

That's for job.

Thank you.

Can you quit whining and dribbling yourself?

What exactly do you want?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Felixamos:

Na only you really know wetein you want here..

I don't want anything. I am a member of this section, there is nothing wrong if I drop my Apps, ideas etc here.

Why is it a biggie for u guys?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Valwezzy:

Can you quit whining and dribbling yourself?

What exactly do you want?

I want ur babe.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

I don't want anything. I am a member of this section, there is nothing wrong if I drop my Apps, ideas etc here.

Why is it a biggie for u guys?

I can't believe you read all my long write up without picking anything from it.

Na only you know wetein you dey really find for here.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 2:50am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Baba, calm down.

I believe u have seen my coin market voice APP..

Did it wipe ya crypto?

Did u see anything like investment their?

I have neva begged anyone here for funds..

I build crypto market tools and felt it will be good to share with you guys.

Let me be real, I am not begging anyone.

If my APPs will be a hit, it will.

Make una calm down.

The problem, with the black race is simple, we hate our own.

Nobody hates anybody, you are trying to scam, but it is just not working.
You don arrange a net to catch Mugu finish but nobody gree near your snare I think? cheesy

Not everyone can protect their computer as I did before opening your site and I did not and will never move any dime near your App. So pretty much, I cannot guarantee anything other than the app opened, but I still know that there is something else, that it may still be used to wipe anyone's asset from your own end, Oga King.

And since we're all talking about hate, could you imagine the level of hate it takes to keep insisting on something that is a clear scam and trying to use it to drain an unsuspecting or a daring victim, what do you imagine in your mind when you finally catch someone?
...that they are fools and don't deserve their money as much as you do? ... isn't that hate on another level?

You can talk till tomorrow but the truth is that the help that you needed was given to you in form of information and Devs do not share their scripts before they sell or promote them.

You have still not said what you are really looking for.

18 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

U no dey tire?
deflavor repent!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2023
Lol..I remember when I said that deflover was trying to scam people on the thread , that was exactly how deflover claimed some guys hate him and that we are jealous of him.. grin grin grin ..

Deflover 2.0 is on the thread with another moniker

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

You don arrange a net to catch Mugu finish but nobody gree near your snare I think? cheesy

Not everyone can protect their computer as I did before opening your site and I did not and will never move any dime near your App. So pretty much, I cannot guarantee anything other than the app opened, but I still know that there is something else, that it may still be used to wipe anyone's asset from your own end, Oga King.

And since we're all talking about hate, could you imagine the level of hate it takes to keep insisting on something that is a clear scam and trying to use it to drain an unsuspecting or a daring victim, what do you imagine in your mind when you finally catch someone?
...that they are fools and don't deserve their money as much as you do? ... isn't that hate on another level?

You can talk till tomorrow but the truth is that the help that you needed was given to you in form of information and Devs do not share their scripts before they sell or promote them.

It's his hallmark to insist and persuade unsuspecting traders to buy into his scam.
I can confidently say it that he is no other person than deflavor. He is subtly trying to buy sympathy before he can now open up for another challenge. Unfortunately for him, people are wiser

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Idaytesj29(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2023
I need help with my Core. I have been trying to "Add Core" it kept on telling me my Metamask is uninstalled. But it's not, in fact it's up to date. Any suggestion ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2023
Someone is trying to scam you here ooo

Leave your assets in cold wallet,Binance,kuicoin not one yeye app.

No talk say we no warn you ooo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2023
Ok12345:
Someone is trying to scam you here ooo

Leave your assets in cold wallet,Binance,kuicoin not one yeye app.

No talk say we no warn you ooo.
Na only mumu he go scam.

"programmer" wey dey beg small group to use him software, that one na programmer?

From wetin him dey talk sef, u go know say him know nothing about programming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2023
doyin01:
Lol..I remember when I said that deflover was trying to scam people on the thread , that was exactly how deflover claimed some guys hate him and that we are jealous of him.. grin grin grin ..

and another format cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2023
Icecream4U:
Na only mumu he go scam.

"programmer" wey dey beg small group to use him software, that one na programmer?

I tire oo
Whatever this person dey try introduce, I still never understand.
Should people leave reputable exchanges so as to give a faceless app a chance with their hard earned money??

Be like say this guy dey look for lab rats oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:24am On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Stop been silly...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Menclothing: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2023
Can i invest my daiky income in crypto ?

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

How u go claim I am trying to scam without any evidence.

U re typicall black man... U do click links online, no come d form tech guru.

If I wan scam for eg, na u guys?

Deflower or wat ever according to u guys stole 100 USD from u guys, dat one na money?

Stop accusing of intending to scam anyone..

Stop it...

I have been n I have never scamed anyone.

U guys just hate ur own.. typical African nature.

If u no go epp me, free me.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Ok12345:

I tire oo
Whatever this person dey try introduce, I still never understand.
Should people leave reputable exchanges so as to give a faceless app a chance with their hard earned money??

Be like say this guy dey look for lab rats oo

I am not running any exchange.

I built some crypto information tools..

That all...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Menclothing:
Can i invest my daily income in crypto ?

Carry am reinvest in whatever is giving you the money or just use it to buy suya grin and enjoy your life, crypto isn't for the faint-hearted and impatient ones.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 10:43am On Jan 17, 2023
Icecream4U:
Na only mumu he go scam.

Haters can hate, u will always find fault.

Have a nice day..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Haters can hate, u will always find fault.

Have a nice day..

Your idea is great. Don't mind the haters. They don't like you. Why has none of your family members and friends patronised your business sha? You have up to 300 contacts on your phone... that's enough sample size for you to work with. Most surveys for University no dey pass 100 people. Why not pay people 500 naira to test your app? You will get at least 10 users out of your circle of friends, unless say everybody no like you even though ya name be likeaking.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:24am On Jan 17, 2023
doyin01:

Unah see wetin I dey talk sincegrin

Deflover don use the $100 buy tools to wipe unah wallet,
A 40yr old madman was empowered by cmoney7777grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2023
Geovanni412:

Your idea is great. Don't mind the haters. They don't like you. Why has none of your family members and friends patronised your business sha? You have up to 300 contacts on your phone... that's enough sample size for you to work with. Most surveys for University no dey pass 100 people. Why not pay people 500 naira to test your app? You will get at least 10 users out of your circle of friends, unless say everybody no like you even though ya name be likeaking.

Are u not ashamed of ur sef?

Dragging my family into this.

It shows how hateful u are.

In this biz of tech products, u go gradually..

Every thing na patience..

Make I just go about spending money on products..

Na word of mouth b the first step.

If u no go epp me, abeg free me.

You guys hating are just bunch of insecure guys.

Face u crypto trading and enjoy..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2023
If u no go epp me, abeg free me.

Don't come here calling me a scammer or whatever.

What is wrong promoting my brand?

Enough of all those useless talks..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

How u go claim I am trying to scam without any evidence.

U re typicall black man... U do click links online, no come d form tech guru.

If I wan scam for eg, na u guys?

Deflower or wat ever according to u guys stole 100 USD from u guys, dat one na money?

Stop accusing of intending to scam anyone..

Stop it...

I have been n I have never scamed anyone.

U guys just hate ur own.. typical African nature.

If u no go epp me, free me.

All these deflover tactics and dribbling nature ehn,... The way the old bastard makes his writtings and the claims about people hating on him and ridiculing of African race about being a black man shiiii

niggah u just a 40yr old boy by body,.. stop behaving like a 7yr old kiddo,... I rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2023
Robnectar:

All these deflover tactics and dribbling nature ehn,... The way the old bastard makes his writtings and the claims about hate and being a black man, niggah u just a 40yr old by body,.. stop behaving like a 7yr old kiddo,... I rest

What if I prove to you, I amno deflover.

That guy go dey laff at una childishness.

Just investigate my moniker, no be today.

Simple investigation u can carry out. Mr wise 1 one year old.

Typical hateful black man.

Continue saying am deflover, when my moniker is dia to investigate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

What if I prove to you, I amno deflover.

That guy go dey laff at una childishness.

Just investigate my moniker, no be today.

Simple investigation u can carry out. Mr wise 1 one year old.

You being your useless father's fastest sperm still dey baffle me kiddo, well fcvk off, have got big fish to fry, iree ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2023
A Nigerian is productive and some Mofos are are trying to bring me down, with their hate.

They are using the "He wants to scam tactic"

That's hate..

Falsy claiming I want to scam....

U guys can even scan my App. There are lots of free tools online.

A reason Africa is down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3034) (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Smithwilliams826, sheffybugatty, masterdav, Veenbanks(m), kcprince, Dundalk(m), e90(m), Bjkhaleed(m), Ibrochaka(m), seunot and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.