Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3038) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3374505 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2023
U guys can have a video call with me to clear all your doubts and suspicion.

Make this I am deflover talk end abeg..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2023
Robnectar:

You being your useless father's fastest sperm still dey baffle me kiddo, well fcvk off, have got big fish to fry, iree ooo undecided

Haters can hate.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:43am On Jan 17, 2023
doyin01:
Lol..I remember when I said that deflover was trying to scam people on the thread , that was exactly how deflover claimed some guys hate him and that we are jealous of him.. grin grin grin ..

Deflover 2.0 is on the thread with another moniker

Deflover and all the Kings, all of them are the same or different people doing the same thing. If you are doing the same thing and failing why not change first and see if things take a turn? undecided
As we dey calculate Dip and capital so, all of them they calculate people bag?

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Haters can hate.

That's deflover reasoning, you really need to upgrade with your tactics, the 100$ didn't go along way enough,... Send me your wallet address I get some USDT wey I no dey use again undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:48am On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Deflover and all the Kings, all of them are the same or different people doing the same thing. If you are doing the same thing and failing why not change first and see if things take a turn? undecided
As we dey calculate Dip and capital so, all of them they calculate people bag?

Do you know dat Igbo smoker dude is 40yr old and he roams around festacs with his dark lips thinking of who to scamgrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2023
Evaloyal2J:

It's his hallmark to insist and persuade unsuspecting traders to buy into his scam.
I can confidently say it that he is no other person than deflavor. He is subtly trying to buy sympathy before he can now open up for another challenge. Unfortunately for him, people are wiser

....and the pride of knowing it all! you forgot the pride of knowing it all cheesy
they try to even make you doubt yourself and the truth you know.
+plus the outburst when you catch them = Pure scammers.

..to sit-down and design something that can ruin another man with something that was designed to ease the lives on men

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Are u not ashamed of ur sef?

Dragging my family into this.

It shows how hateful u are.

In this biz of tech products, u go gradually..

Every thing na patience..

Make I just go about spending money on products..

Na word of mouth b the first step.

If u no go epp me, abeg free me.

You guys hating are just bunch of insecure guys.

Face u crypto trading and enjoy..

Oga, what are you saying? Sbf, whose business,ftx, ended up being a scam - it was his mother who gave him seedfund. Seun, who started nairaland, it was money from family friends he used to start.
What is wrong with talking to family if your idea dey good? Unless say u no believe in your idea or you no get proof to show say d idea fit work. If that is the case, you should be working on fixing the errors internally, which goes back to what I was saying ABT paying people to test ya app.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:51am On Jan 17, 2023
sweetveek:
and another format cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Stop been silly...

Ouch! But I will manage am, KingSteve said I am mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Ouch! But I will manage am, KingSteve said I am mentally sick.

You know all these tactics though, you see all the writtings,.. dude needs to upgradegrin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2023
Menclothing:
Can i invest my daiky income in crypto ?

Noooo, Invest only what you can afford to lose.

So, If you earn daily, you can invest one day of the week or one day of every other week - if daily means Mondays to Fridays to you.

Invest in good project that will not die.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:
A Nigerian is productive and some Mofos are are trying to bring me down, with their hate.

They are using the "He wants to scam tactic"

That's hate..

Falsy claiming I want to scam....

U guys can even scan my App. There are lots of free tools online.

A reason Africa is down.

Yimu..

grin Emotional blackmail will not work. cheesy grin grin

Nobody hates you...if you need investors , go to the platforms where you will meet Angel investors.

You can find the lists of such platforms via this link..
https://finmark.com/how-to-find-angel-investors/

This thread is for crypto investment and trading...so rest and stop derailing..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

How u go claim I am trying to scam without any evidence.

U re typicall black man... U do click links online, no come d form tech guru.

If I wan scam for eg, na u guys?

Deflower or wat ever according to u guys stole 100 USD from u guys, dat one na money?

Stop accusing of intending to scam anyone..

Stop it...

I have been n I have never scamed anyone.

U guys just hate ur own.. typical African nature.

If u no go epp me, free me.

Who tell you say I be computer guru? You are missing the point, na the fact say I nor know much about computers, plus my losses to scammers na him make me just protect myself. Not everything is about pride and generalization.

100 Usd is money. Men were planning on sharing that gain. Only me sef call my phone company to keep one of the the 14 pro Max say I go give them down payment on the 18th grin

We know you know where to get the "Epp" you need... and you know that we know you know.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2023
Robnectar:

You know all these tactics though, you see all the writtings ,.. dude needs to upgradegrin
My brother, I read Nairaland for fun and nostalgia.
You nko? wink e reach to call you Nairaland police. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

My brother, I read Nairaland for fun and nostalgia.
You nko? wink e reach to call you Nairaland police. cheesy

Nah Doyin01 dey Head our Police headquartersgrin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 12:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:
U guys can have a video call with me to clear all your doubts and suspicion.

Make this I am deflover talk end abeg..

Drop your WhatsApp number and Facebook profile make I call you, I'll personally check out and rate your app when I'm done.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:34pm On Jan 17, 2023
Robnectar:

Do you know dat Igbo smoker dude is 40yr old and he roams around festacs with his dark lips thinking of who to scamgrin

Chinekeme! Robnector weytin carry Igbo enter this talk na? please Stop it. undecided Ndi Igbo nor fit get that kind person. cheesy

Have you really seen him before?

I feel he can make it big if he stops trying to scam but he is so content with scamming he may never know it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ok12345(f): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

I am not running any exchange.

I built some crypto information tools..

That all...

I didn't mention you, why are you quoting me?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ovii123(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Please the expect in the house, which coin would you advise me to buy with a budget of 50k.Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2023
Idaytesj29:
I need help with my Core. I have been trying to "Add Core" it kept on telling me my Metamask is uninstalled. But it's not, in fact it's up to date. Any suggestion ?

Try metamask extension

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Valwezzy: 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Chinekeme! Robnector weytin carry Igbo enter this talk na? please Stop it. undecided Ndi Igbo nor fit get that kind person. cheesy

Have you really seen him before?

I feel he can make it big if he stops trying to scam but he is so content with scamming he may never know it.

He meant "weed smoker" not Igbo tribe.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your number and Facebook profile link @LikeAking.

You can take all the time you want to set up manycam/split cam for the video call, I'll still know.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2023
Valwezzy:

By the way, I'm still waiting for your number and Facebook profile link @LikeAking.

You can take all the time you want to set up manycam/split cam for the video call, I'll still know.

shocked cheesy
Na true ooh.. Nor vex.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2023
Valwezzy:

When u dey talk like this, how u expect me to give u my number. Set up all those cam stuffs becos of you? For wat?

Wetin you one give me?

I know dey on FB.. I am on LinkedIn.

I be serious person.... This part is a joke o. FB is Soo cool.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
And Deflover is back again, with a new style to fill up the emptiness of the bear market.

Persistence
Style of writing
Arrogance and ITK
Always needs others to interact with him/his systems so he can scam them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ElasmoBranchii(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

When u dey talk like this, how u expect me to give u my number. Set up all those cam stuffs becos of you? For wat?

Wetin you one give me?

You must be a clown in real life I swear cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by afam4life(m): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Chikacha:

Who tell you say I be computer guru? You are missing the point, na the fact say I nor know much about computers, plus my losses to scammers na him make me just protect myself. Not everything is about pride and generalization.

100 Usd is money. Men were planning on sharing that gain. Only me sef call my phone company to keep one of the the 14 pro Max say I go give them down payment on the 18th grin

We know you know where to get the "Epp" you need... and you know that we know you know.

Nwoke oma, I don dey laugh tired ooo grin grin with this your words "we know you know"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
And Deflover is back again, with a new style to fill up the emptiness of the bear market.

Persistence
Style of writing
Arrogance and ITK
Always needs others to interact with him/his systems so he can scam them.

grin grin grin I swear

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 17, 2023
LikeAking:

Wetin you one give me?

Uncle wetein you really want??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2023
afam4life:

Nwoke oma, I don dey laugh tired ooo grin grin with this your words "we know you know"

cheesy Nwa Nna you don see this kind thing before? Person dey beg you to enter trap.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2023
Likeaking, what do you really want?

Do you want us to tell you that your app is very good and we are interested in downloading it as soon as it hits play store?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Meanwhile them don shoot bird, em mama don fly. cheesy

THE END.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3035) (3036) (3037) (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) ... (3680) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: GoHost, Tflex01, XaToXi, seanwilliam(m), Rockyfancino(m), hedonido, IAmHim1, 10cedes, clems88(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.