Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3319754 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Hater!

Junkie fvck off my mention, alaye baje undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2023
Monitor live crypto prices with ear bud / ear piece smiley smiley wink[color=#006600][/color]

Monitor live crypto prices with ear bud or ear piece. Crypto prices in your ears is very cool, may be one of the coolest things in 2023.
A lot of people are glued to their screens while monitoring crypto prices. In reality we are glued to our screens, while monitoring crypto prices.
Monitoring crypto prices via our device screens prevents us from doing other cool stuffs.

View App : https://coin-market-voice[.]vercel[.]app/

Abeg remove the [] from the above link

Haters can hate...

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:
Monitor live crypto prices with ear bud / ear piece smiley smiley wink[color=#006600][/color]

Monitor live crypto prices with ear bud or ear piece. Crypto prices in your ears is very cool, may be one of the coolest things in 2023.
A lot of people are glued to their screens while monitoring crypto prices. In reality we are glued to our screens, while monitoring crypto prices.
Monitoring crypto prices via our device screens prevents us from doing other cool stuffs.

View App : https://coin-market-voice[./]

Abeg remove the [] from the above link

Haters can hate...

Link does not exist...weyrey

You too wan collect your own 100$.. ole.. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
doyin01:

Link does not exist...weyrey

Check am now. NL no dey allow any link wey carry .app

The link is fine just remove the []

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

Junkie fvck off my mention, alaye baje undecided

Then fvck of my PRODUCT.

Let me do some thing productive.

I am about finishing an APP that will identify all the crypto gems with low mkt cap, based on their ROI, ATH,ATL and pump and dump.

Look for gems manually go take too much time..

If the difference between the current price and ATH is to high, it means the coin has been pumped and dumped. The crypto doesn't o qualify as a gem.. If the ROI is in -79% or anything minus, it means the coin is not a gem.

If the ROI is above 1000%, it can be classified as a gem.

A real gem, no suppose dump too much, when e never blow.. Except bad bear mkt come

Pls add yours..

This will make it the 5th crypto tool, I have built..

Haters can hate.

Guys pls, don't ignore Tezos.

U fit add EOS, join and and BCH.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 12:44pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Then Bleep of my PRODUCT.

You really know what you should be called,... Your useless father would be somewhere in his grave biting his rotten teeth,.. eleribu Ogun lakaye go molest your useless life, mention me againundecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

You really know what you should be called,... Your useless father would be somewhere in his grave biting his rotten teeth,.. eleribu Ogun lakaye go molest your useless life, mention me againundecided

O boy rest. If you no go cap mature... No come my side.. I hate childish talk and behavior. Go and build your self...

Free my mata...

Na hatred dey worry you, you will do the same to anybody wey on progress. Its runs in your DNA.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

Unah see wetin I dey talk sincegrin

Deflover don use the $100 buy tools to wipe unah wallet,
A 40yr old madman was empowered by cmoney7777grin

Omo.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Make Im drop the names of the books. Likeaking, I wan buy your books. Drop the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

One day u go know say, I no be. Deflover or a. Scammer.

I build nice products.

Why are you correlating me wanting to buy your books to the accusations of you being deflover? I be like say u no wan sell your product. Drop link of book...u begin dey yan off topic.

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

True, just reserve DCA money for one side cool

Yes, This is good plan.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Why are you correlating me wanting to buy your books to the accusations of you being deflover? I be like say u no wan sell your product. Drop link of book...u begin dey yan off topic.

I no tell you to buy my book..

Pls be mature..

The oda pikin @ chikacha or @ robcenter dey curse Im Papa.. Bunch of ignoramuses

No follow am.

Make una take life serious.

No b everything b play.

I wish u well.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

O boy rest. If you no go cap mature... No come my side.. I hate childish talk and behavior. Go and build your self...

Free my mata...

Na hatred dey worry you, you will do the same to anybody wey on progress. Its runs in your DNA.

And dat anybody is somebody like u,.... Yes I will do it to anybody,... I hate lazy people who thinks they could play on people's intelligence,... I can be stay mute in this thread for a year, but once I smell sakamanje like u,... Watch as I go Burst your ass,... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Then fvck of my PRODUCT.

Let me do some thing productive.

I am about finishing an APP that will identify all the crypto gems with low mkt cap, based on their ROI, ATH,ATL and pump and dump.

Look for gems manually go take too much time..

If the difference between the current price and ATH is to high, it means the coin has been pumped and dumped. The crypto doesn't o qualify as a gem.. If the ROI is in -79% or anything minus, it means the coin is not a gem.

If the ROI is above 1000%, it can be classified as a gem.

A real gem, no suppose dump too much, when e never blow.. Except bad bear mkt come

Pls add yours..

This will make it the 5th crypto tool, I have built..

Haters can hate.

Guys pls, don't ignore Tezos.

U fit add EOS, join and and BCH.

Thanks

This is not the right place for dat,... And you are too dumb to comprehend kiddo

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chikacha:

Yes, This is good plan.

What token are you eyeing

Tell me make I dive in cool
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

You don't know, you don't know what yis goyin orn... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

What token are you eyeing

Tell me make I dive in cool

Rmrk

MNW and MAN
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chikacha:

Rmrk

MNW and MAN

Nice ��

Lemme check Dem out
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Geo, no stress urself,..... undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

The oda pikin @ chikacha
No b everything b play.

I wish u well.

I kud have kill alot! cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

And dat anybody is somebody like u,.... Yes I will do it to anybody,... I hate lazy people who thinks they could play on people's intelligence,... I can be stay mute in this thread for a year, but once I smell sakamanje like u,... Watch as I go Burst your ass,... undecided

Shut up, u re a hater...

I never scam anyone, u just one chas clout..

Has anyone complainwd, I scammed Dem, u just dey clueless...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chikacha:

Rmrk

MNW and MAN

Imagine MAN of all crypto..

That crypto ismore than 6 years old, no show..

Dem no fit list for Binance for all these years..

Anything can happen in crypto.. Fingers crossed.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

This is not the right place for dat,... And you are too dumb to comprehend kiddo

U don't tell me what to do...

U gt?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:33pm On Jan 18, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
Robnectar:

Nice ��

Lemme check Dem out

I never buy MAN at all ooo. I nor too get liver. e nor move during the last bull.

No proof of life.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chikacha:

I never buy MAN at all ooo. I nor too get liver. e nor move during the last bull.

No forget Tezos.

Do u think, EOS can do anything?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Make i Drop link of my book, as if u gt money to buy d book or u even go beta sch sef to understand my books.

Are u even a graduate?

Crazy!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Imagine MAN of all crypto..

That crypto is more than 6 years old, no show..

Dem no fit list for Binance for all these years..

Anything can happen in crypto.. Fingers crossed.

I agree, good product but too stagnant for too long. VAI or SYS may be a better option.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
LikeAking:

Drop link of book, as if u gt money to buy d book or u even go beta sch sef to understand my books.

Are u even a graduate?

Crazy!

Na rocket science you dey write. D people u dey try emulate....dem be graduates? You just dey yan dust upandan. Next thing u go tell us how u been dey enjoy life for London those days cool. Anyway, thank you for entertaining us- this thread for dey dry grin

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Chikacha:

I agree, good product but too stagnant for too long. VAI or SYS may be a better option.

True.. At the same time anything can happen in crypto.. No see my yarn as discouragement o... I suggest u buy and see how things go.

MAN project is good and the cap low.

I will buy too.. @ MAN...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:51pm On Jan 18, 2023
Geovanni412:

Na rocket science you dey write. D people u dey try emulate....dem be graduates? You just dey yan dust upandan. Next thing u go tell us how u been dey enjoy life for London those days cool. Anyway, thank you for entertaining us- this thread for dey dry grin

D people u dey try emulate....dem be graduates

Which people I dey emulate?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3038) (3039) (3040) (3041) (3042) (3043) (3044) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Toppy08, digits69, XaToXi, jayce232, Prophetkelly(m), SINisSIN(m), lymelyte(m), Landowner101(m), 10cedes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.