Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3382123 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (3682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 7:12am On Jan 22, 2023
Adhering to a disciplined trading strategy will lead to greater profits💰 and fewer losses. The key to success in the markets is maintaining discipline.💯

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ojeysky(m): 7:17am On Jan 22, 2023
Slimkkkk:

Liquidity pool issue
Seems like busd liquidity pool got pulled

So what do you think is the way to resolve this? The rates goes up and down which means one is still able to sell or buy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 8:46am On Jan 22, 2023
ojeysky:

So what do you think is the way to resolve this? The rates goes up and down which means one is still able to sell or buy
Bridge to Ethereum network but mind u those pump and dump are fake
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 8:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Hello guys.
I was introduced into this value betting last month and the stuff has been very good for me in this period
I understand this is a crypto thread but as na money we all the find ,na still good opportunity.
Frankly speaking many users who devoted time to it has been making over 200%RIO /month so it's not a joke.You can check the results in the community to confirm this
Pls ,if anyone want to use Rebel betting software for this,let him DM me for my link biko.I'll also show you how to get the subscription fee at a much reduced rate compared to the usual rate.
Bosses, in the house una fit try out this thing to see how profitable it is,you can still add it to your portfolio together with crypto trading.
As na me pass the update make una also appreciate am by using my link to register biko.
Just a test,I'm sure everyone would love this.The software is automated and so easy to use.One of the best out there(google best value betting softwares online to see if this)
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2023
Friends,you should take some few minutes and watch this video,you'll be pumped up for this and see how you may even think of stopping crypto trading and moving all your funds to value betting.lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTz3Yhp9TkM

Please,I know this would help many people,mk una no forget to ask me for link oo if this helps you.I'll really appreciate that as that would be my own compensation
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2023
I can also help anyone interested in setting up the accounts,ways to get the prepaid cards for funding and others stuffs needed to do this .
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Here is an evidence some bitch paid this gus to push this shit

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2023
peropoliet:
stop shilling nonsense go and tell cryptobaddies and her generation to go buy the scam .... All of them where paid to shill it will drop evidence soon

100%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
peropoliet:
shocked this is real scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
peropoliet:

Shiiiiit, no wonder see D way em bomb dis thread yesterdaygrin

Afi Inu Yamayama nahgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Boom 300
Sell; 1670
SL; 1710
TP; 1615

NB; Apply proper risk management.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
Somebody said, Crypto defies TA, no it doesn't. TA must be constantly checked as it's subjective to influence.

Technical analysis is quite trustworthy, but it needs to be strengthened with reasoning and trading psychology. Market behavior that may be impacted by news and other variables is disclosed by TA. If you don't comprehend this or occasionally glance at the chart, the market may have adopted a different behavior while you were waiting for it to demonstrate the behavior described earlier by TA: it could tell you way forward is south, and could later be influenced and the course changed to west. But staying on chart will show you what may come, logic and Trading psychology will enhance your decision.

Even though the rally has been enjoyable and it appears that we have moved into the acceptance stage, I eagerly anticipate 25/26K till I am completely in agreement.

Though, I'm all back into the market.

#HOT, #VET, #BABYDOGE, #SHIB, API3, #LUNC, #LUNA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VivaNG: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Infinixhot2:

Bull market has begun, You are still waiting for $14k

May the Lord Bless You as you are Waiting...

Alt coins are yet to pick up the momentum...

Buy now or Cry later

Nostradamus sir. Right on!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VivaNG: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Somebody said, Crypto defies TA, no it doesn't. TA must be constantly checked as it's subjective to influence.

Technical analysis is quite trustworthy, but it needs to be strengthened with reasoning and trading psychology. Market behavior that may be impacted by news and other variables is disclosed by TA. If you don't comprehend this or occasionally glance at the chart, the market may have adopted a different behavior while you were waiting for it to demonstrate the behavior described earlier by TA: it could tell you way forward is south, and could later be influenced and the course changed to west. But staying on chart will show you what may come, logic and Trading psychology will enhance your decision.

Even though the rally has been enjoyable and it appears that we have moved into the acceptance stage, I eagerly anticipate 25/26K till I am completely in agreement.

Though, I'm all back into the market.

#HOT, #VET, #BABYDOGE, #SHIB, API3, #LUNC, #LUNA

I'd vote for fundamentals and sentiment analysis any day any time. These 2 defy all rules of technical analysis when they come knocking. In Forex, stocks and indices, I may agree with you, but my knowlegde and experience in crypto has shown me that RSI, Stochs and MACDs don't do much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by VivaNG: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Today has been a great day for me in the crypto market. I woke up to see that the market was turning green and all my investments were going up. I have to admit, I didn't have a big stake in the market but my predictions were spot on. I have been closely monitoring the market trends and studying the behavior of the different coins. I knew that today was going to be a good day and I made the right move. The market can be very unpredictable but with the right knowledge and research, you can make smart decisions.

I have been in the crypto market for a while now and I have learned that it's not always about making huge investments. Sometimes, it's better to have a small stake in the market and make consistent profits.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:
We should expect litecoin to rally as it's halving date approaches.

After the halving, btc rally will starts, also in expectations of its halving.

After that, the altcoin bullish rally kicks in

My opinion

A plan is better than no plan.

Let's add time to it.

I expect this bull run to end may, June. After which we expect massive drop in btc.

In 4th quarter, the real btc bull rally will start, possibly will create new ATH.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:

A plan is better than no plan.

Let's add time to it.

I expect this bull run to end may, June. After which we expect massive drop in btc.

In 4th quarter, the real btc bull rally will start, possibly will create new ATH.

cheesy cheesy cheesy una don come again , small pump you're already predicting new ath?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OfficialP: 4:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
sweetveek:
cheesy cheesy cheesy una don come again , small pump you're already predicting new ath?

Read the post carefully, this current rally will. Be dumped, liquidating all the longs, 4th quarter, the real rally will start and that rally may create a new ath.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Obnoxious2001(m): 5:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
OfficialP:
We should expect litecoin to rally as it's halving date approaches.

After the halving, btc rally will starts, also in expectations of its halving.

After that, the altcoin bullish rally kicks in

My opinion

When is the halving date for LTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Veenbanks:
Adhering to a disciplined trading strategy will lead to greater profits💰 and fewer losses. The key to success in the markets is maintaining discipline.💯

The hardest. It takes time to master..

U have to connect with ur higher self and also separate ya mind from ya biz.

The mind na for play, play tins..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Infinixhot2:

Bull Run Don Start but ona too argue...
U see now..

My brother, don't preach to me. Preach to those on sideline. I have been buying through the lows. Now it's time to sit back and get back my sweat. I don't fomo, got my shit together. cool

I can't time what BTC does, but I can time the lows and fears. That's where I perch. Don't quote me again except you have bette biz to talk about.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
LikeAking:

The hardest. It takes time to master..

U have to connect with ur higher self and also separate ya mind from ya biz.

The mind na for play, play tins..
Yeah, it do take time to master it. But believe me when you do take control of that aspect, you will be milking the market.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
I have a borrowed 10dollars. Abeg, na who fit elp me trade 1000X before I return the capital?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
I have a borrowed 10dollars. Abeg, na who fit elp me trade 1000X before I return the capital?

Na deflover dey do stuffs like that angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
Shey you dey find another deflover to dash money abi😒?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Felixamos:

Shey you dey find another deflover to dash money abi😒?
SaintUlot:

Na deflover dey do stuffs like that angry
is he going to deliver for me?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Boom 500.
Sell; 3484
SL; 3510
TP; 3437

NB; Apply proper risk management system.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3045) (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) ... (3682) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Tflex01, Sapiens3, michealewela and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.