Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3049) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3323461 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (3656) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
is he going to deliver for me?

He won't deliver for you. As a matter of fact, I doubt anybody here can make such boast because no be dem dey control the market.

So farabaale🙄!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:03am On Jan 23, 2023
Opeanheaven has rugged and dumped on his followers grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
I have a borrowed 10dollars. Abeg, na who fit elp me trade 1000X before I return the capital?

You are looking for someone who you will hand over 10usd to, the person will trade for you with that your 10usd and make a profit of minimum of 10,000usd with it and then return back to you 10,010usd.

PLEASE WHERE ARE THE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD, WHO CAN DO THIS FOR THIS GUY? ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE CRYPTO GURU ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE THEMSELVES BY ACCEPTING THIS CHALLENGE.

But please, don't play a deflover on him.

ANYBODY WHO TAKES THIS CHALLENGE AND SUCCEED WITH IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE CAPTAIN OF THIS THREAD, LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN, LET'S SEPARATE BOYS FROM MEN IN CRYPTO TRADING

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2023
SaintUlot:

You are looking for someone who you will hand over 10usd to, the person will trade for you with that your 10usd and make a profit of minimum of 10,000usd with it and then return back to you 10,010usd.

PLEASE WHERE ARE THE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD, WHO CAN DO THIS FOR THIS GUY? ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE CRYPTO GURU ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE THEMSELVES BY ACCEPTING THIS CHALLENGE.

ANYBODY WHO TAKES THIS CHALLENGE AND SUCCEED WITH IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE CAPTAIN OF THIS THREAD, LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN, LET'S SEPARATE BOYS FROM MEN IN CRYPTO TRADING
Are you kidding me!
Hope you'll also give the person a magic wand alongside the 10usd?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2023
Evaloyal2J:
I have a borrowed 10dollars. Abeg, na who fit elp me trade 1000X before I return the capital?

I can do, it, it's a high risk trade and it needs a very tight entry to pull it off...... I cannot give you 100%,, I can give you an assurance of 75%-80% win if I place the trade.

If it's okay for you, send USDT

0xb63f99ba68228d364BDF7b76c18C73E4d69521Be

BEP20

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

I can do, it, it's a high risk trade and it needs a very tight entry to pull it off...... I cannot give you 100%,, I can give you an assurance of 75%-80% win if I place the trade.

BEP20
If you can do it, you won't need his $10.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2023
Veenbanks:
Adhering to a disciplined trading strategy will lead to greater profits💰 and fewer losses. The key to success in the markets is maintaining discipline.💯
Not only in crypto but in every aspect of life.

Unfortunately, it’s very very hard to keep up with discipline .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2023
SaintUlot:

Is only deflover dat could do it by running away with itgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

BEP20

Hmmm,... U be thief, just rest abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2023
If you've stayed with cryptocurrency through the tough times, congrats. Many have left. Still here we are....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Robnectar:

Hmmm,... U be thief, just rest abeg

The way people throw stats around ehn.
He say 70% assurance 😂.If it's even 5% possible to do that,he should have been competing for the title of the richest men in the world

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

BEP20

If you could do this. I'm so sure you wouldnt need 10 dollars.

If I could do this na give away I go dey do for nairaland.

Abi na sarcasm you dey?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 9:52am On Jan 23, 2023
seanwilliam:

Not only in crypto but in every aspect of life.

Unfortunately, it’s very very hard to keep up with discipline .
discipline is overated bro, you adapt and shift goal post as market and life eventes evolve bro

No one sticks to only 1 thing

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
SaintUlot:

Shey u dey whine me grin! What does the person stand to gain from taking this challenge sef? 10-20x na war to get talk less of 1000x for charity.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Youngzero2:

The way people throw stats around ehn.
He say 70% assurance 😂.If it's even 5% possible to do that,he should have been competing for the title of the richest men in the world

Many peeps go just flood in here looking for who to scam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Good day investors, please how can I convert ETH to Btc using trust wallet? It seems I can't swap ETH to btc using trust wallet.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

BEP20

Could this be Deputy deflover?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

BEP20

Could this be Deputy deflover?

You have over 4600% of what he has already, if you have the capacity to do it, then you can easily turn what you have in your wallet right now to over 465,000usd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hydroxide:
Good day investors, please how can I convert ETH to Btc using trust wallet? It seems I can't swap ETH to btc using trust wallet.

Transfer your Eth to Cex(exchange) and swap it for Btc. It's simple.... Trust wallet is yet to offer such service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Geovanni412:

Shey u dey whine me grin! What does the person stand to gain from taking this challenge sef? 10-20x na war to get talk less of 1000x for charity.

To double your capital self na war,
To turn 1000 to 2000 na battle grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

BEP20
You mean it? What's the guarantee.
SaintUlot:

PLEASE WHERE ARE THE KIND HEARTED PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD, WHO CAN DO THIS FOR THIS GUY? ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM TO BE CRYPTO GURU ON THIS THREAD, THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY TOw PROVE THEMSELVES BY ACCEPTING THIS CHALLENGE.

ANYBODY WHO TAKES THIS CHALLENGE AND SUCCEED WITH IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY BECOME THE CAPTAIN OF THIS THREAD, LET THE CHALLENGE BEGIN, LET'S SEPARATE BOYS FROM MEN IN CRYPT#O TRADING
;DD: you get it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hydroxide(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
10kgod:

Transfer your Eth to Cex(exchange) and swap it for Btc. It's simple.... Trust wallet is yet to offer such service.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
R2bees2:
Don't worry they know their target audience, but you seems enlightened in this space so that rules you out.

People don wise this time, except na newbies una go catch. How can you tell someone to invest in a coin that has nothing to address. Chai I wish people will learn to do research before joining anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geovanni412(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
doublestar21:

People don wise this time, except na newbies una go catch. How can you tell someone to invest in a coin that has nothing to address. Chai I wish people will learn to do research before joining anything

Invest in shitcoins...it could turn out to be manure grin.

More shitcoins will still pump in 2024...the world is crazy and people buy emotionally.

If people can give Bhad Bhabie 53m dollars in 2 yrs from only fans... Just know that anything is possible grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by konfusedgee(m): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Evaloyal2J:

You mean it? What's the guarantee.

;DD: you get it

I gaurantee around 75% win if I place the trade, anything above means i just want to trick you out of your money,

I don't want to sound like I'm trying so hard to convince you, before everyone starts coming for my head,

If you in or out, the ball is in your court
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Are you still doubting this coin (it's no more a token in anticipation of Shibarium)

With a host of acceptance and partnerships ranging from (fashion, Foods, and entertainments) the Turkish ambulance, BlockFi, Google, AMC, Welly's, Bugatti, BitPay, Hollywood Studio, Marvel, Disney, John Richmond... mentioning a few.

Shib built the Shiba Eternity game.

Shibarium.

Shib L2 blockchain that is anticipated.

An L2 blockchain is what?
A Layer 1 (L1) network, such as Bitcoin or Ethereum, is topped by a Layer 2 (L2) network or channel. L2s are intended to increase transaction speed and lower transaction costs on a blockchain.

The Shibarium creates room for utilities, and solves part of the Ethereum's problems: scaling solutions

Shib, the Doge Killer

Even if SHIB never hits $0.01, SHIB's publicity and utility mean that it will be worth proportionately more than Dogecoin

-Ryoshi

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
All this bitcoin is going to 5k bitcoin is going to 2k we no hear una voice again
Abi una don dy confuse ?😂

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
DaemoLee:

This rally means ATH correction/reversal completed!
Nxt wk (starting from Sunday evening/ Monday) we go dip, test 15k or slightly below during the week death cross.
Gains would b wiped, then everyone that didn't take profits frm this rally would have regrets.

When everyone seem sad and late buyers trapped, then d market would pick up again towards month end. Time to HODL for a full month with little corrections here and there.

Those that didn't take profit frm this (initial rally) would take early on the nxt and miss out due to fear of loosing it all again

#Speculations.
#NAFA
#MyView.
#ReadandPass
#NoMention

undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Evaloyal2J(f): 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
konfusedgee:

I gaurantee around 75% win if I place the trade, anything above means i just want to trick you out of your money,

I don't want to sound like I'm trying so hard to convince you, before everyone starts coming for my head,

If you in or out, the ball is in your court

It's okay, let's see if I get another offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (3046) (3047) (3048) (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) ... (3656) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 10kgod(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.