Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3296371 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 11:32am On Jan 27, 2023
Ibime:
Call to jedisco, Openheaven, Singapore1 to update us on thoughts on the market. Boys done dey become more active. Your input is appreciated as always

Except for a very significant FUD, I think 16k was the bottom, I doubt if we are going to see price below 19k this year. One of the indicators I use to know if we are in a bull or bear market is the number of USDT deposits. Before the pump, stablecoin market cap had been declining, but in the last 7 days, USDT has gained about 1bn in market cap. While this is relatively small, it's a good sign and shows that people are beginning to put money back into the market.

Another thing is Aptos. The coin is singlehandedly carrying the alt market, and is giving me Solana vibes. Furthermore, Aptos and Solana have the same VCs, and many people have moved their losses from Solana to the new shining object (Aptos, Optimism). Solana also launched during the bear market, and this token could match Solana's market cap, but this is just my opinion; nobody has a crystal ball.

Lastly, this year is going to be better than last year. I believe this is the best time to start picking your favorite token. Don't fall in love with old tokens; 90% of the time, they fail historically speaking.

I will continue to keep an eye on the USDT market cap.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RedpillAnalyst: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
No meme token, if you didn't buy on day 1 just forget
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Greetings ,bosses in the house..
Abeg for people wey get money,make una try look at his rebel betting software update I shared earlier..
I know it's not not crypto related but as na something wey dey pay e still dey good to share it...(the results are online and can be easily verified, members are making an average of 30% monthly )
The recently merged the arbitrage betting and value betting program so a subscriber gets both as one subscription with is good..
This is not a ponzi or any of the fraudulent schemes here and there oo,mk una check the reviews and methods online
For a software and money making method so popular around the worlds it's surprising only around 700,Nigerians are using it ..
Only issue is that it's a bit expensive though very much worth it if you've got a good bank.
Starter is around $89/month ,while the pro-version is around $216/month.
However,how I started out was using different emails to sign up for the 7-days free trials,so you can use this method too to get around the subscription fee although you won't get as much value as paid one.
I just subscribed as a starter, would inform you guys of my success after a month ..
Not saying it can replace crypto as your investment put it can be a very profitable alternative for you
You can check it out here:https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=Beatingthebookies
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
If you want to go into this as a Nigerian,you need to have a driver's license or international passport cuz that's the only document that could used to verify these foreign bookie account.
You also need a prepaid dollar card and a skrill account to make it work.
I didn't have one ,had to use a relatives documents to start my own.I finally managed to top up my bookies account up to $500 with the help of a friend though .I would update you guys on my success with this after a month .
But believe me the results of over 250,000 users of the software should be enough convincing to join them.As una dey join abeg mk una no forget to use my link,I go appreciate even in cash.
Check the community for more proofs of success
I'd drop some advice on the thread on how to prolong your account with the bookies doing this cuz if you don't do things rightly you could be gubbed by the bookies in less than a year meaning your profits gets smaller

Remember:You don't have to necessary pay for the software,or if are so interested to be a paid subscriber you can team up with some friends so as to mitigate cost (I think they would accept a few ppl to use a subscription).
If you can devote a few hours of your day (2-3), I'm sure you'll never regret this .

Money must be made this year oo
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Infinixhot2: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Youngzero2:
If you want to go into this as a Nigerian,you need to have a driver's license or international passport cuz that's the only document that could used to verify these foreign bookie account.
You also need a prepaid dollar card and a skrill account to make it work.
I didn't have one ,had to use a relatives documents to start my own.I finally managed to top up my bookies account up to $500 with the help of a friend though .I would update you guys on my success with this after a month .
But believe me the results of over 250,000 users of the software should be enough convincing to join them.As una dey join abeg mk una no forget to use my link,I go appreciate even in cash.
Check the community for more proofs of success
I'd drop some advice on the thread on how to prolong your account with the bookies doing this cuz if you don't do things rightly you could be gubbed by the bookies in less than a year meaning your profits gets smaller

Remember:You don't have to necessary pay for the software,or if are so interested to be a paid subscriber you can team up with some friends so as to mitigate cost (I think they would accept a few ppl to use a subscription).
If you can devote a few hours of your day (2-3), I'm sure you'll never regret this .

Money must be made this year oo

We need Telegram Mods wey fit they BAN people from this thread...

Form your own thread if you think you want to help people

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Singapore1 what do you have to say about ICP Do you think it's an old token and do you see any potential in it?
Singapore1:

I believe this is the best time to start picking your favorite token. Don't fall in love with old tokens; 90% of the time, they fail historically speaking.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Singapore1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
Singapore1 what do you have to say about ICP Do you think it's an old token and do you see any potential in it?
very good for long term. Already around all time low.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Youngzero2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Infinixhot2:

We need Telegram Mods wey fit they BAN people from this thread...

Form your own thread if you think you want to help people

E never reach like this boss
Ban Kwa.For sth I shared wey fit help one or two people for here.No be money all of us dey find?

Anyway,noted ,not gonna post such non-crypto related stuff here again

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am glad I accumulated aggressively last year ending. I just dey dance like mad man since grin

Make market fully recover, e go be like blood money

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Born2conquer:
I am glad I accumulated aggressively last year ending. I just dey dance like mad man since grin

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by riseconsultancy(m): 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
I’m buying wikicat token
730/$
Anyone willing to sale
Dm WhatsApp +2349123257411
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 7:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Gracias Boss.
Singapore1:

very good for long term. Already around all time low.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Born2conquer:

cheesy cheesy
Keep dancing, you took the risk and your rewards awaits you. Congratulations.

Hopefully you get back your losses.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The US GDP is up by 2.9%. Though, no indication of recession in those figures.

How bout the upcoming FED hearing.... What's it gon' be, 50bps or 25 bps?

That determines the next legs... 25/26. 📈
I'm confident we go ballistic

🔥🔥🔥
#HOT, #VET, #BABYDOGE, #SHIB, API3, #LUNC, #LUNA

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dancing....?

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fastt:

cheesy cheesy
Keep dancing, you took the risk and your rewards awaits you. Congratulations.

Hopefully you get back your losses.

Hopefully, I feel like taking profit but taking profit now (too early) is a loss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
RedpillAnalyst:
No meme token, if you didn't buy on day 1 just forget

Floki is the king meme with better utility
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ckonnet: 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=GRACEGLORY post=120432980][/quote]

Vet is under rated!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please Is there a way to recover a BNB transaction that was sent to a CLOVER address?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
APE, RMRK with NAKA. cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Singapore1:

Except for a very significant FUD, I think 16k was the bottom, I doubt if we are going to see price below 19k this year. One of the indicators I use to know if we are in a bull or bear market is the number of USDT deposits. Before the pump, stablecoin market cap had been declining, but in the last 7 days, USDT has gained about 1bn in market cap. While this is relatively small, it's a good sign and shows that people are beginning to put money back into the market.

Another thing is Aptos. The coin is singlehandedly carrying the alt market, and is giving me Solana vibes. Furthermore, Aptos and Solana have the same VCs, and many people have moved their losses from Solana to the new shining object (Aptos, Optimism). Solana also launched during the bear market, and this token could match Solana's market cap, but this is just my opinion; nobody has a crystal ball.

Lastly, this year is going to be better than last year. I believe this is the best time to start picking your favorite token. Don't fall in love with old tokens; 90% of the time, they fail historically speaking.

Chances are high we touch 17k -18k again sir or lower.
This rips your face bull run😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aniekan4real: 12:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Overview of Blockchain

A blockchain is a decentralized virtual transaction ledger that makes use of cryptography to stable and confirm transactions on a community of computers. Each block within the chain includes more than one transactions, and every block is related to the preceding block thru a cryptographic hash. This creates an immutable blockchain that lets in data to be effectively saved and transmitted. The best-recognized instance of blockchain is the Bitcoin blockchain, however the era has many capacity packages past digital currencies, together with deliver chain management, balloting systems, and more.

Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize many industries by providing a secure and decentralized way to store and transfer data. Some of the most promising use cases for blockchain include:

7 Use Cases of Blockchain Technology
1. Digital currencies: The most well-known use case for blockchain is as the underlying technology for digital currencies such as Bitcoin. Blockchain allows for the creation of a decentralized digital currency that is not controlled by any government or institution.
Supply chain management: Blockchain can be used to track the movement of goods through a supply chain, from the manufacturer to the consumer. This can help to increase transparency and efficiency, and reduce the risk of fraud.
Identity management: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized digital identity systems. This can help to increase security and privacy, and reduce the risk of identity theft.

2. Real estate: Blockchain can be used to create a digital register of property ownership. This can help to increase transparency and reduce the need for intermediaries, such as lawyers and real estate agents.

3. Banking and finance: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized financial systems, such as peer-to-peer lending platforms. This can help to increase access to financial services, especially for people in developing countries who may not have access to traditional banking services.

4. Healthcare: Blockchain can be used to create secure and transparent systems for storing and sharing medical data. This can help to increase the efficiency of healthcare systems and improve patient outcomes.

5. Energy: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized energy systems, such as peer-to-peer energy trading platforms. This can help to increase the use of renewable energy sources, and reduce the need for centralized energy systems.

6. Internet of Things (IoT): Blockchain can be used to create secure and decentralized networks for the IoT. This can help to increase the security and scalability of IoT systems, and reduce the risk of cyber attacks. E.g. yoga mats, supply chain, etc.

7. Charitable donations: Blockchain can be used to create transparent systems for tracking charitable donations. This can help to increase trust in charitable organizations and encourage more people to donate.

These are just a few examples of the many potential use cases for blockchain technology. As the technology continues to evolve and improve, it is likely that even more applications will be discovered in the future.

It's worth noting that while blockchain has many potential use cases, it's not always the best fit for every problem. It's important to carefully evaluate whether blockchain is the best technology for a particular problem, as it may not always be the most efficient or cost-effective solution.

You can learn more use case of blockchain technology at TransferXO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aniekan4real: 1:24am On Jan 28, 2023
A blockchain is a decentralized virtual transaction ledger that makes use of cryptography to stable and confirm transactions on a community of computers. Each block within the chain includes more than one transactions, and every block is related to the preceding block thru a cryptographic hash. This creates an immutable blockchain that lets in data to be effectively saved and transmitted. The best-recognized instance of blockchain is the Bitcoin blockchain, however the era has many capacity packages past digital currencies, together with deliver chain management, balloting systems, and more.

Blockchain technology has the potential to revolutionize many industries by providing a secure and decentralized way to store and transfer data. Some of the most promising use cases for blockchain include:

1. Digital currencies: The most well-known use case for blockchain is as the underlying technology for digital currencies such as Bitcoin. Blockchain allows for the creation of a decentralized digital currency that is not controlled by any government or institution.
Supply chain management: Blockchain can be used to track the movement of goods through a supply chain, from the manufacturer to the consumer. This can help to increase transparency and efficiency, and reduce the risk of fraud.
Identity management: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized digital identity systems. This can help to increase security and privacy, and reduce the risk of identity theft.

2. Real estate: Blockchain can be used to create a digital register of property ownership. This can help to increase transparency and reduce the need for intermediaries, such as lawyers and real estate agents.

3. Banking and finance: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized financial systems, such as peer-to-peer lending platforms. This can help to increase access to financial services, especially for people in developing countries who may not have access to traditional banking services.

4. Healthcare: Blockchain can be used to create secure and transparent systems for storing and sharing medical data. This can help to increase the efficiency of healthcare systems and improve patient outcomes.

5. Energy: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized energy systems, such as peer-to-peer energy trading platforms. This can help to increase the use of renewable energy sources, and reduce the need for centralized energy systems.

6. Internet of Things (IoT): Blockchain can be used to create secure and decentralized networks for the IoT. This can help to increase the security and scalability of IoT systems, and reduce the risk of cyber attacks.

7. Charitable donations: Blockchain can be used to create transparent systems for tracking charitable donations. This can help to increase trust in charitable organizations and encourage more people to donate.

These are just a few examples of the many potential use cases for blockchain technology. As the technology continues to evolve and improve, it is likely that even more applications will be discovered in the future.

It's worth noting that while blockchain has many potential use cases, it's not always the best fit for every problem. It's important to carefully evaluate whether blockchain is the best technology for a particular problem, as it may not always be the most efficient or cost-effective solution.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by aniekan4real: 2:20am On Jan 28, 2023
We at TransferXO, a leading cryptocurrency exchange teach blockchain from scratch and empowered people to trade on our platform.

Overview

7 Use Cases of Blockchain[color=#000099][/color]

6. Internet of Things (IoT): Blockchain can be used to create secure and decentralized networks for the IoT. This can help to increase the security and scalability of IoT systems, and reduce the risk of cyber attacks.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:12am On Jan 28, 2023
aniekan4real:
We at TransferXO, a leading cryptocurrency exchange teach blockchain from scratch and empowered people to trade on our platform.

Overview

7 Use Cases of Blockchain[color=#000099][/color]

3. Banking and finance: Blockchain can be used to create decentralized financial systems, such as peer-to-peer lending platforms. This can help to increase access to financial services, especially for people in developing countries who may not have access to traditional banking services. [/b]

That would bring plenty of stress.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Popson92: 3:57am On Jan 28, 2023
Hello everyone

Please what's the best investment one can make right now?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 7:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Looks like another bottom is imminent

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Popson92:
Hello everyone

Please what's the best investment one can make right now?

BTC, ETH, and BNB.

They will not vanish with your money.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Singapore1:

That coin Apt should be carefully traded, as it doesn’t have a solid base.
This beat market should open lots of people’s eyes that the market is relatively volatile and people should trade coins with a solid base and foundation to avoid getting whipsawwed, this comment is only for those who wants to stay in the game for long

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Slimkkkk: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Please what's the eth gas fee like bcus I always hear eth gas fees are always high more than bsc, is it up to 2/3dollars
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
I'll see you all at 24K soon.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Solanaa: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Slimkkkk:
Please what's the eth gas fee like bcus I always hear eth gas fees are always high more than bsc, is it up to 2/3dollars
Thanks

Approximately $2

(1) (2) (3) ... (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) (3056) (3057) (3058) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: kaso0(m), Paykay, seanwilliam(m), DrAkpamudehe, Javalist and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.