Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3052) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3294568 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (3642) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by phatriqk(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexas58: 4:09am On Jan 26, 2023
Buy this token TWT

Trust wallet token

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Born2conquer: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2023
SaintUlot:
I have a feeling that many people on this thread have been dealt with ruthlessly in the cryptocurrency market, they have lost a lot, i mean a lot, a life-changing huge sum of money, but they just chose to keep mum about it and licking their wound silently. If those people share their experience, many others will be able to learn from them and it won't be like as if everything in the market is always rosy as it is erroneously portrayed.
I do share mine though, I've lost close to $20k in thr market.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lekzytaker(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2023
Please wanted to ask ... Is it possible to withdraw your usdt to chipper cash card as a Nigerian considering the ban .?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 9:41am On Jan 26, 2023
USDT is beginning to look like it will appreciate against the Naira. If you have enough cash to spare i'd advise you to purchase some units of usdt now. Please don't purchase with borrowed funds.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by myonekobosay: 10:32am On Jan 26, 2023
bitcoin sha. Guys get out or short the market. This is going to be very ugly

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 10:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
USDT is beginning to look like it's will appreciate against the Naira. If you have enough cash to spare i'd advise you to purchase some units of usdt now. Please don't purchase with borrowed funds.

Probably USDT is targeting 800naira, make election start 1st, nah 1k unah go still buy am las las,... I'm buying more probably by d weekendgrin

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theyemmie: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Upon all the pump
I never see any profit take
Wahaleux grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Geo4646: 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
twosquare:
shocked shocked

Give more insight abt the cbdc coins, price, and how one can create account and start mining.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alexas58:
Buy this token TWT
Trust wallet token
What's your reason?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
Theyemmie:
Upon all the pump
I never see any profit take
Wahaleux grin grin

Market dey fluctuate..... undecided

Like Shedibalabala grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Omo trading is so risky eh... Urge to Fomo in especially after missing out on a pump.... And d funny thing na say when e been dey sleep for 16k, dread no go allow person to buy... Na when e come pump, u go come dey nak urself for head... CRYPTO SHA!!!

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bari22: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:
Omo trading is so risky eh... Urge to Fomo in especially after missing out on a pump.... And d funny thing na say when e been dey sleep for 16k, dread no go allow person to buy... Na when e come pump, u go come dey nak urself for head... CRYPTO SHA!!!

What of Core DAO please, I'm thinking on investing my hard earned money to buy, but I dey fear because I've lost a lot, I don't want waste my hard earned money again
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Guys, I dont know if yall heard of this Neumann Wallet App that does quantitative arbitrary trading.... Ive been using it since October 2022. I started out with 250 usdt... was making about 7.5 or sometimes 8 usdt per day...
Theres an AI robot on the app that buys a particular crypto on Binance and then sells the same asset on OKEx but theres a tiny price difference between the 2...
That tiny difference is the profit and the robot will use all your capital to buy that single asset. If u multiply that tiny profit by the number of assets purchased, its more substantial... say like 40,50 60 cents per trade...
Now the thing is the robot executes 12 trades per day n drops bread every 2 hours... if u multiply the ur 60 cents by 12, thats about 7.2 dollars per day...
its really nice guys... my account now dn rech 10k usdt n i make like 450usdt everyday cos it has grown. I just left it there...
for this life, just get UPDATE!!! The difference between the rich and the poor is UPDATE

I attached pictures sha, so yall can see as well... Im available for more questions if anyone is interested. I stopped trading on Binance a long time ago, in this age of AI n robot, make i stop to dey lose money grin grin

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bari22:

Use Neumann app bros. Dont buy anything... just invest some of your assets in neumann... buy their arbitrage robot n grow your funds. The picture i dropped above is my yesterday earnings. The one i just quoted u with now is my todays earnings. The robot 24 hour cycle will end by 5pm today... i would have made another 400 n smtin dollars again today... Omo what a life... We're in the era of AI n robotics, people are using it to cashout in crypto... cool

What of Core DAO please, I'm thinking on investing my hard earned money to buy, but I dey fear because I've lost a lot, I don't want waste my hard earned money again

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is going to be interesting... cheesy grin grin

Deflover 3.0 is On this thread again..

Check the screenshots above. you will see a web link which is app.investcloud.top .. grin

I will post the screenshot incase if the poster tries to delete that part.. grin

Before you fall for the trap.. , read this..

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/app.investcloud.top

Whenever you see any website and you want to know how legitimate it is or if it is scam..

Just go to Google search Web page and type the website link and add " + scam"..so for example if I want to know if the website above or if the product /service is fake or legitimate.. I will go to Google search webpage and type app.investcloud.top + scam

It will bring out all the reviews concerning the website.....from there you will know if you are dealing with a scam website or not...

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
doyin01:

Check the screenshots above.. you will see a web link which is app.investcloud.top .. grin

I Just dey watch from afariπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Robnectar:

Sadly Many people will fall for it..dem know dey hear word.. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamzashaf99(f): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not related, but I feel it would help.

If you get a message as text from
UNKNOWN NUMBER
like this, nothing, just a download button, download nothing please.
Clicking on that button can give them access to your device. I thought it was a joke I got it yesterday. Thank God I knew about it, as I like downloading things.
Just delete it fast, and please share the information to help others.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hamzashaf99:
Not related, but I feel it would help.

If you get a message as text from
UNKNOWN NUMBER
like this, nothing, just a download button, download nothing please.
Clicking on that button can give them access to your device. I thought it was a joke I got it yesterday. Thank God I knew about it, as I like downloading things.
Just delete it fast, and please share the information to help others.
It's mms message from mtn.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Robnectar:

cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2023
Icecream4U:
It's mms message from mtn.
Not all. There's one a friend of mine received sometime ago. Once he clicks on the download arrow, his data is turned off and doesn't work till he reboots the phone. I told him to delete it. You can never be too careful
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. Same thing I said before i started. I wont deny that there are scams out there and ive been a victim myself on so many occasions, but it didnt stop me from trying. I really did vet Neumann wallet out before investingmy money there...
Anyone whos interested can take the leap of faith too as i did... I make over 400$ usdt daily from Neumann... as if a lot of these crypto assets we invested our money, touting to be legit, weren't just pump n dump schemes... I just posted as Im earning. I'm definitely not forcing anyone to invest... I did and I'm so glad I did... Neumann wallet is legit. You can make google searches for urself n see biko.
Thanks
doyin01:

Check the screenshots above. you will see a web link which is app.investcloud.top .. grin

I will post the screenshot incase if the poster tries to delete that part.. grin

Whenever you see any website and you want to know how legitimate it is or if it is scam..

Just go to Google search Web page and type the website link and add " + scam"..so for example if I want to know if the website above or if the product /service is fake or legitimate.. I will go to Google search webpage and type app.investcloud.top + scam

It will bring out all the reviews concerning the website.....from there you will know if you are dealing with a scam website or not...
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Simple google search bro. Again as i said earlier, there are a lot of things in life that look like scams and are legit n there are others are scams n look legit. Many of dese useless shitcoins we invested in that looked legit wer just pump n dump schemes... just make researches... you doubting does not mean its not functioning.... you can keep disbelieving... Neumann is legit. It changed my life n we keep powering
Robnectar:

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Life is a risk. No risk no reward... u can sit on ur binance all day scrapping on futures and earning money n losing again or you can take the risk on Neumann... you've probably lost a lot, the futures that is not scam is taking your money everyday for vanishing and yet i keep using AI tech to print dollars incessantlyand u say its scam...
Again, make your research on Neumannwallet before condemning n labelling it as a scam...IN THIS LIFE, NO RISK, NO REWARD!!!
doyin01:

Sadly Many people will fall for it..dem know dey hear word.. grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:
Lol. Same thing I said before i started. I wont deny that there are scams out there and ive been a victim myself on so many occasions, but it didnt stop me from trying. I really did vet Neumann wallet out before investingmy money there...
Anyone whos interested can take the leap of faith too as i did... I make over 400$ usdt daily from Neumann... as if a lot of these crypto assets we invested our money, touting to be legit, weren't just pump n dump schemes... I just posted as Im earning. I'm definitely not forcing anyone to invest... I did and I'm so glad I did... Neumann wallet is legit. You can make google searches for urself n see biko.
Thanks

I did not ask for your epistle..

The web link on that screenshot which is app.investcloud.top is a scam website...nothing concern me with your Newman wallet or crap.

Even your so called Newman wallet crap is scam...

Obviously..

https://tbbob.org/scams/neumann-wallet-review/

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:
Life is a risk. No risk no reward... u can sit on ur binance all day scrapping on futures and earning money n losing again or you can take the risk on Neumann... you've probably lost a lot, the futures that is not scam is taking your money everyday for vanishing and yet i keep using AI tech to print dollars incessantlyand u say its scam...
Again, make your research on Neumannwallet before condemning n labelling it as a scam...IN THIS LIFE, NO RISK, NO REWARD!!!

app.investcloud.top which you posted on your screenshot is scam.. the website.. I do not care about your nonsense neumannwallet..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:

I have done the research and it shows it is a scam..

This is it...

Sorry , your customers are no more here deflover 3.0....try another strategy..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm not forcing anyone to invest ooo... I just dropped what has been working for me since October of Last year... I've made 10k usdt since October while I invested in Neumann. ... Some niggaz said it was a scam when I joined and I didn't listen now them dey beg me for 50$ to join to theirs...
Take the risk n join Neumann bro... You won't regret it... Like every other thing in life, nothing is 100% guaranteed...
I no dey hide mouth... see am there...
And I've been withdrawing too... anytime I want...
I just shared an update... whatsoever you choose to do with it is up to you

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:
I'm not forcing anyone to invest ooo... I just dropped what has been working for me since October of Last year... I've made 10k usdt since October while I invested in Neumann. ... Some niggaz said it was a scam when I joined and I didn't listen now them dey beg me for 50$ to join to theirs...
Take the risk n join Neumann bro... You won't regret it... Like every other thing in life, nothing is 100% guaranteed...

Keep fooling those you can fool successfully.. bye
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
alebz007:

Where is your nonsense withdrawal?. grin grin

App.investcloud.top is scam...guys do not fall for it ooooo....a simple research is all you need to do to know if it is real or not..

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by alebz007: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
Alright boss. No wahala... Keep trading futures that is not a scam, while i keep making money ona a scam... Anyone who's willing to give it a try would definitely not be disappointed sha... thats my own personal review... just thought to share here.... Someone might be willing to take the risk for themselves
doyin01:

I have done the research and it shows it is a scam..

This is it...

Sorry , your customers are no more here deflover 3.0....try another strategy..

(1) (2) (3) ... (3049) (3050) (3051) (3052) (3053) (3054) (3055) ... (3642) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: santos123(m), Paykay, Agentsalt and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.