Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3098) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3354515 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (3671) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2023
konfusedgee:

DCA, DCA, DCA,

that is all I have to say

Best advise on NL, this noon
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Guys, what's the best way to handle this.

I did a P2P with a buyer about two hours ago. I waited for 45 minutes for him to pay. He claimed to have paid but I've not received anything. He is not responding to my comments. Something tells me that he has not paid. My gut feeling is 100 percent sure he hasn't paid. How do I handle it? How long with an appeal take? What's the best way to handle this? Thanks.

Did your account balance increase?
if not, he has not paid, you two hold it , report him immediately, it doesn't make you the bad person, it is only policy and procedure.

Don't be the one to break any policy.

The appeal ll take until statement of account is verified or one of you breaks policy.

As long as you do not release anything, your money is safe.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chikacha:

Did your account balance increase?
if not, he has not paid, you two hold it , report him immediately, it doesn't make you the bad person, it is only policy and procedure.

Don't be the one to break any policy.

The appeal ll take until statement of account is verified or one of you breaks policy.

As long as you do not release anything, your money is safe.
Thanks. After an hour in appeal he just responded that he paid about two hours ago and that it is from his banks network. I'm not releasing anything until I get my money though. The thing now is, do I need to cancel the appeal and go back to wait on the arrival or I should let them appeal time run down?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:04pm On Mar 10, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Thanks. After an hour in appeal he just responded that he paid about two hours ago and that it is from his banks network. I'm not releasing anything until I get my money though. The thing now is, do I need to cancel the appeal and go back to wait on the arrival or I should let them appeal time run down?

Leave the appeal until you see your money. The things he said are the things he said. Your appeal is your document. It is only policy and procedure. Leave the appeal on.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2023
Chikacha:

Leave the appeal until you see your money. The things he said are the things he said. Your appeal is your document. It is only policy and procedure. Leave the appeal on.
Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by luvlyoracle(m): 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2023
If u cancel appeal, ur money is gone forever
Sapiosexuality:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
vicnize:
Secure your GBP & EURO DEALS WITH US

NGN/GBP as at 07/03/2023 ~ N920 to UK bank account

NGN/EURO as at 07/03/2023 ~ N805 to UK bank account

WHATSAPP US ON: 08024598712

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE BUYING NAIRA AND PAY POUNDS OR EURO ONLY

This guy here is a scammer. Typical scam fmt na e apply here. He first give us lamba about how he traded, made profits and loss and now he wants to become a merchant. Pls be careful with this moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Itohanmiwa: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
ADADOWN has been making me smile lately. made over 70$ profit. Give it a try on binance

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by nna777: 9:52pm On Mar 10, 2023
nna777:
Global stock & commodity markets have been propped up for too long. The fall on all global markets will have a ripple effect on other markets including crypto.

Don't get too excited that you don't see the big picture. It has started already.

Am back to my short plays grin
Opened shorts on BTC, Sol n OP (*5 leverage).
Expecting BTC to retest 15k or lower in the coming months to flush out panic sellers before a new base is formed for the next bull cycle.

Stay safe out there

Chaii. Closed my positions way too early. Would have enjoyed some good profits. Didn't remember the litany of reports in March.

The slew of -ve news the past 2 weeks has sent BTC to the buy zone (19k5 to 19k8) of Jan move to 25k. If it stays above 20k, the relief rally which will usher in the pre- halving bull cycle will start. (pre-halving bull cycle should be btw 32 & 42k by year end).

Tuesday and Wednesday will reveal CPI n PPI figures. Anything lower/higher than forecast will lead to volatility (a relief rally or dump respectively).

Today's unemployment and NPF report was better than expected which weakened the dollar and brought some relief to the crypto and commodity markets.

This coming Tuesday and Wednesday will determine the rest of the month.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2023
Enyinne:
Yeah. Money finally arrived about 5 minutes ago. His problem was very poor customer service. The poorest I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2023
Itohanmiwa:
ADADOWN has been making me smile lately. made over 70$ profit. Give it a try on binance
Na when I buy am e go go down. grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yesloaded: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2023
seanwilliam:

Na when I buy am e go go down. grin

Why u go FOMO cheesy ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Empressgifted(f): 12:21am On Mar 11, 2023
Guys please I'm trading on p2p with a crypto seller. I paid into his access bank account since 7pm on friday till now I haven't gotten any coin from him. The only reply I got around 8pm from him was that he hasn't seen the money. Now I'm going through his feedbacks and the negative reviews say he delays releasing crypto for upto 5 to 24hrs for some people, some are cursing him saying he ripped them, please what should I do next? Appeal? I've not appealed before, I don't know how it works.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:26am On Mar 11, 2023
Sapiosexuality:
Yeah. Money finally arrived about 5 minutes ago. His problem was very poor customer service. The poorest I've seen.

Nice. Immediately time elapse, report straight. Even when you two are chatting and laughing.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:01am On Mar 11, 2023
Appeal and click on "I have made payment but seller has not release crypto" and type...

***I have made the payment to the seller 6 hours ago, but the seller has not released the cryptocurrency to me yet. I have a suspicion that the seller may be attempting to scam me. Attached are the proofs of my payment***

Upload your proof of payment and do a short video by login into your bank app showing the sender's name, the time of payment and the amount. Then upload.

Empressgifted:
Guys please I'm trading on p2p with a crypto seller. I paid into his access bank account since 7pm on friday till now I haven't gotten any coin from him. The only reply I got around 8pm from him was that he hasn't seen the money. Now I'm going through his feedbacks and the negative reviews say he delays releasing crypto for upto 5 to 24hrs for some people, some are cursing him saying he ripped them, please what should I do next? Appeal? I've not appealed before, I don't know how it works.

10 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 1:05am On Mar 11, 2023
Omobola121:
Appeal and click on "I have made payment but seller has not release crypto" and type...

***I have made the payment to the seller 6 hours ago, but the seller has not released the cryptocurrency to me yet. I have a suspicion that the seller may be attempting to scam me. Attached are the proofs of my payment***

Upload your proof of payment and do a short video by login into your bank app showing the sender's name, the time of payment and the amount. Then upload.

cool

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Truthshscrazy: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Enyinne:
Wow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Seankhalifa: 1:07am On Mar 11, 2023
Download CryptoGPT and farm rewards!
Use my code to sign up: L7E4O1F

https://app.cryptogpt.org/referral?code=L7E4O1F

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Empressgifted(f): 1:09am On Mar 11, 2023
Omobola121:

Okay, thank you.

I've appealed. I sent proof of payment which is a receipt I downloaded from first bank app. The 2hours countdown has started.

Please what is the worst case scenario? If he doesn't respond please what's next?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Omobola121(f): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2023
If you have filed an appeal, there is no need to worry. The seller will either confirm that they have not received payment or release it without responding to the appeal.

However, if the seller is being difficult, Binance will contact them and give them a certain amount of time to respond to the appeal. If the seller does not respond within the given time frame, Binance will automatically release the cryptocurrency to you and suspend the seller's P2P session, preventing the seller from using it again.

To make the process smoother for Binance Customer Service, it is recommended that you connect your payment bank to your Binance account.

Empressgifted:

Okay, thank you.

I've appealed. I sent proof of payment which is a receipt I downloaded from first bank app. The 2hours countdown has started.

Please what is the worst case scenario? If he doesn't respond please what's next?

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Empressgifted(f): 2:06am On Mar 11, 2023
Omobola121:
If you have filed an appeal, there is no need to worry. The seller will either confirm that they have not received payment or release it without responding to the appeal.

However, if the seller is being difficult, Binance will contact them and give them a certain amount of time to respond to the appeal. If the seller does not respond within the given time frame, Binance will automatically release the cryptocurrency to you and suspend the seller's P2P session, preventing the seller from using it again.

To make the process smoother for Binance Customer Service, it is recommended that you connect your payment bank to your Binance account.

Thank you so much for taking your time to explain in details.

About connecting my payment bank to my binance account, won't it lead to freezing my bank account due to Nigeria's crypto policy? Sorry for the numerous questions, I want to be sure of my next step.
Thanks again.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:47am On Mar 11, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

So, we touched the 19K region, and bounced. What else bears....

ZEC, QNT, HOT, LEASH and AAVE will book you quick profits

Whales entering the market, let's hope they don't exit shortly.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 4:24am On Mar 11, 2023
Empressgifted:

Okay, thank you.

this is the wrong time to do p2p with Nigerian banks, I don't do important transaction with anyone using our local banks nowadays when i know how bad their network is currently. Its either opay or palmpay or monie point accounts else you might have to wait days to complete the transaction because of delayed alerts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Empressgifted(f): 5:16am On Mar 11, 2023
sweetveek:
this is the wrong time to do p2p with Nigerian banks, I don't do important transaction with anyone using our local banks nowadays when i know how bad their network is currently. Its either opay or palmpay or monie point accounts else you might have to wait days to complete the transaction because of delayed alerts

Thank you. It has been rectified.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Empressgifted(f): 5:18am On Mar 11, 2023
Omobola121:

Thank you once again. The seller has released the cryp.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2023
Chikacha:

Nice. Immediately time elapse, report straight. Even when you two are chatting and laughing.
Lol. Thanks. This is the first time I'm having this kind of issue. I just hope it is the last.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2023
Usdc depeg. Short with high leverage if you get mind. It's weekend, the havoc will be done today.
I haven't bought since this year after BTC made the high pump. But been transfering money to stables
Made a big call to buy all in BTC when it went 21900k early this week as fears of stable coins deepens.

I prefer having my crypto cash now in BTC rather than stables.
I have been jumping and passing all these crashes. Luna, UST, ftx etc now usdc. Miracle no dey tire Jesus.

Pls if you have money in usdc. Consider knowing to cash out at 0.888 or wait to 1 or 0.1 . Your call!

Edit: Binance relisting usdc.

I guess my next stable coin will be TUSD.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2023
Seankhalifa:
Download CryptoGPT and farm rewards!
Use my code to sign up: L7E4O1F

https://app.cryptogpt.org/referral?code=L7E4O1F

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2023
seanwilliam:
But sheybi dem talk say if btc Dey dip , usdt Dey high ni ?
E be like crypto don confuse comfusion too grin

Usdt.dominance. Do not misconstrue the 2. Check usdt.d chart and understand

(1) (2) (3) ... (3095) (3096) (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) ... (3671) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Evaloyal2J(f), lrman(m), Halastershang(m), 12spices(m), Puntingnoob, BjaySexy(m), rgjs, S4SOLOMON4(m), prof007lakeside and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.