Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3285988 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (3639) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
grin grin....

of course...can't remember the name...an important member of WEF (Word Economic Forum) said something like that about agenda 2030.

A lot of conspiracy theorists have earlier said all the showdown will happen between 2029-2030. And with the introduction of CBDC, it looks like it...UK is proposing that you can't have more than 20k CBDC...China can remotely deactivate your CBDC, and in no time, other countries will adopt such.
Neverlosemoney:

LOL...At the bolded, is that possible?

Anyways, lots of unprepared companies and individuals will be thrown into poverty. Technically owning nothing anymore but i am not sure will be happy and celebrating about this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2023
What will be our umbrella? What's our safe landing,what's our safest bet ?
twosquare:
grin grin....

of course...can't remember the name...an important member of WEF (Word Economic Forum) said something like that about agenda 2030.

A lot of conspiracy theorists have earlier said all the showdown will happen between 2029-2030. And with the introduction of CBDC, it looks like it...UK is proposing that you can't have more than 20k CBDC...China can remotely deactivate your CBDC, and in no time, other countries will adopt such.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2023
Be like to de buy landed property go sure pass. Prolly use our money build filing station, hotels,hostels, supermarkes. Or buy Gold jewelries and stock them since them wan sapa everybody
twosquare:
grin grin....

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
I can only tell you...prepare...prepare...prepare....

I for one, believe that there will be a wealth transfer as well as ruination.

But for most...have residual income...then farmland...agriculture...both crops and livestock....easy to manage....agro is most important....that's just my little view.

Mazinewmoney:
What will be our umbrella? What's our safe landing,what's our safest bet ?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
So many distractions and strategies for feds, whales... to buy BTC and preferred alts very cheap.
There's absolutely no news that would stop BTC frm hitting at least 79k after it's next halving.
Fortune favors the brave ones...

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2023
twosquare:
grin grin....

The reset may be more than just a conspiracy theory.
History repeats itself. Compare the society of the1920s (US) and the 2020s, then see what happened in 1929/1930— the great depression.

In all, everyone should brace himself for impact. New cycles always start off rough.

8 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Alexxien: 4:30pm On Mar 12, 2023
twosquare:
I can only tell you...prepare...prepare...prepare....

I for one, believe that there will be a wealth transfer as well as ruination.

But for most...have residual income...then farmland...agriculture...both crops and livestock....easy to manage....agro is most important....that's just my little view.

I use to watch a lots of videos on YouTube, Instagram talking about all this things we are currently witnessing. That a time is coming when the government will be enforcing cashless policy all over the world and that during this period there will be a global financial meltdown the world as ever seen and we will be wearing some chips which will connected to an AI and the one that seems to always shock me the most and probably thinking this guys are just crazy is when they keep talking about aliens attacking the whole word. Until recently.

Now the last part as made all this start to scared me like really really scared me.

President joe Biden recently address the citizens of the United States that UFO have visited the United States and they are everywhere and they should be relaxed, that this aliens are just visiting and they should await for further information.

I was baffled when I was hearing this. Like, is this really happening? I am surprised people are not even talking about the president speech, the president of a whole world confirming the presence of aliens on our planet. No media is screaming what the fuçk is going on. This whole thing does not sound like conspiracy theories anymore. There is a big plan changing our lives as we know it.

6 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2023
Third world war has just began. But not with Guns but by economic meltdown
Alexxien:

I use to watch a lots of videos on YouTube, Instagram talking about all this things we are currently witnessing. That a time is coming when the government will be enforcing cashless policy all over the world and that during this period there will be a global financial meltdown the world as ever seen and we will be wearing some chips which will connected to an AI and the one that seems to always shock me the most and probably thinking this guys are just crazy is when they keep talking about aliens attacking the whole word. Until recently.

Now the last part as made all this start to scared me like really really scared me.

President joe Biden recently address the citizens of the United States that UFO have visited the United States and they are everywhere and they should be relaxed, that this aliens are just visiting and they should await for further information.

I was baffled when I was hearing this. Like, is this really happening? I am surprised people are not even talking about the president speech, the president of a whole world confirming the presence of aliens on our planet. No media is screaming what the fuçk is going on. This whole thing does not sound like conspiracy theories anymore. There is a big plan changing our lives as we know it.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

The essence of personal research and study is to secure ones and others future if they listen.

USDC will end up zero. Give it time

Following fervently.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
Bullish99:
So many distractions and strategies for feds, whales... to buy BTC and preferred alts very cheap.
There's absolutely no news that would stop BTC frm hitting at least 79k after it's next halving.
Fortune favors the brave ones...
bro hope you know it's not easy to be brave..

Some of us may not even be in position when this happens.. not because we don't want to, but because crypto/life is not anyone's mate

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2023
Well, truth is stranger than fiction

UFO means Unidentified Flying Object. It does not mean alien all the time. Of course, there are some that are alien also...it is nothing new really for most who are knowledgeable. As for those who are not, they will have heart attacks.

Why do you think Hollywood is churning out those movies about aliens, etc.? It is to condition and prepare our minds subconsciously for what is to come. You assimilate it better. People are fascinated with these things.

I am more worried about Gates buying up the farmland, giving GMOs that you can't replant the seed, thereby holding the monopoly to the seeds, and then comes famine. You will have to go to him to get it.

AI too is still in the developmental stage, but it will soon explode. Back to the future (the trilogy) predicted flying cars; though we are some years late, but it is already happening, though not yet perfected.

As for the media, don't think they will tell you the whole truth, only a controlled narrative. You will see what we want you to see. That's why research and digging deep are needed. By now, people should be able to sniff out lies without even digging, just by merely looking.

More is still coming, that is why the West is just good for hustle and ja'pa from there...don't wish to settle down there. It is somekind of a trap.

Alexxien:

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Dfrenzy(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Ulx going to the moon 🚀🚀🚀🔥

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 5:37pm On Mar 12, 2023
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Oyindamolah: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
twosquare:
cry cry
It's happening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Mazinewmoney: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2023
Then why this mini pump that we are seeing when we are supposed to see dump
Oyindamolah:
It's happening
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mazinewmoney:
what's happening mazi,... Me dey avoid market now,... But i dey use corner eye dey observe 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Mazinewmoney:

1. Weekly close

2. SVB already being auctioned. If they get a buyer tonight or latest by US opening, then things might stabilise briefly.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2023
You just give it time. It doesn't matter where this market goes. But one thing is certain....

People are going to abandon stable coins for BTC, ETH, and the ALTs. You cross your fingers and watch. grin
Bull go run, market go burst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 10:46pm On Mar 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
You just give it time. It doesn't matter where this market goes. But one thing is certain....

[/b]People are going to abandon stable coins for BTC, ETH, and the ALTs[b]. You cross your fingers and watch. grin
Bull go run, market go burst.

This one na misyarn
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 1:15am On Mar 13, 2023
XaToXi:

1. Weekly close

2. SVB already being auctioned. If they get a buyer tonight or latest by US opening, then things might stabilise briefly.

Funds are SAFU. Panic over.

18k postponed for now.

If 25bps is maintained then echo bull continues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeastOfNoTribe: 3:22am On Mar 13, 2023
This market sef.. always pulling up surprises while we sleep like it's rapture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeastOfNoTribe: 3:36am On Mar 13, 2023
You can't convince me say inna caucus no dey dis crypto market like dis.. i no gree angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BeastOfNoTribe: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2023
Chikacha, how you see this rough play for market na?? The Asians are beginning to take the pacemaker role for high volatility now

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 6:58am On Mar 13, 2023
Lol shorters in the mud. Thank God i didn't sell but bought more coins. I don tire for this crypto opposite moves. Na just to de accumulate coin de go.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2023
Bullish99:

This one na misyarn

I posted yesterday, see CZ tweet today.
Why converting stables, and recovery funds into Crypto.

Always be careful how you respond to what you don't understand.

In this market, many bulls go run through rocks, and all the bears will be slaughtered. Or wha do you think happens when the USDT.D almost goes to zero.

More banks to crash

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by solreb: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2023
There us news that HSBC UK has acquired SVB UK. It may be tge reason for the rally experienced last night. And there is a US rescue plan put in place so that depositors recover their
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 8:44am On Mar 13, 2023
XaToXi:

Funds are SAFU. Panic over.

18k postponed for now.

[If 25bps is maintained then echo bull continues.

28k loading?

New CME gap also formed at $20060. FUD might take us there to retest support.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:53am On Mar 13, 2023
Bullish99:

This one na misyarn

Now that Binance is buying into the market, what do you think will happen?

The whales and other institutional investors are expected to follow suit. IMO

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2023
XaToXi:

28k loading?

New CME gap also formed at $20060. FUD might take us there to retest support.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 10:02am On Mar 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I posted yesterday, see CZ tweet today.
Why converting stables, and recovery funds into Crypto.

Always be careful how you respond to what you don't understand.

In this market, many bulls go run through rocks, and all the bears will be slaughtered. Or wha do you think happens when the USDT.D almost goes to zero.

More banks to crash

U saying stable coin would seize to exist was what I spoke of not bn possible.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 10:05am On Mar 13, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Now that Binance is buying into the market, what do you think will happen?

The whales and other institutional investors are expected to follow suit. IMO

Before this public announcement, Binance has always been holding up the market with their big reserve of BTC so this isn't the first time.

If not for Binance, BTC chart would be different frm what it looks like now...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3097) (3098) (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) ... (3639) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.