Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,422 members, 7,853,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3436093 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:07am On Mar 20, 2023
If you miss the ARB airdrop. Position your self for ZZ(zigzag) next big thing after ARB.

ZZ and ARB will be my big play for the next 2 months(depends on market too for sure).

Almost 10% remaining for my target accumulation of BTC.

Any thing over 22k, I no buy again.

Time to degenerate

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2023
Fastt:
If you miss the ARB airdrop. Position your self for ZZ(zigzag) next big thing after ARB.

ZZ and ARB will be my big play for the next 2 months(depends on market too for sure).

Time to degenerate

how to sign up for zigzag airdrop plz
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 8:43am On Mar 20, 2023
BTC !!! THE more u look the less u see grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I'm not shorting the market. If it dump I've got nothing to lose, it would pump again.

There may be an ultimate megabust.

I thought I was on opium
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2023
LikeAking:
Poverty get mind oh...

Crypto trading favours those wey dey see money steady...

I wish you all good luck..

I'm glad your hope was rekindled sir.
I've been thinking about you since this statement: Crypto trading favours those wey dey see money steady...

Although accurate, the truth is just partially true. Many others are using the money to simply fill pits that won't fill up and toss it down cryptocurrency drains.

I've learned to focus more on the number of tokens or coins than the total amount of money, regardless of how little it is. Returns are influenced by volume.

Let's imagine I have ten trillion shitcoins worth $2000 that I am confident will pump and you have $2000 in 0.07051 sats.
When my shitcoins pump, as in pump, just a little pump like this ehn, I'll make more than when your sats pump. Afterward, I can exchange the gains for BTC or other currencies.

Due to being a whale in weak-looking tokens, those with little money get more from the market as a result.

people make more in the market by being whales in weak looking tokens than the star coins.

There is a distinction between saving and investing.
Many of us treat investing like saving money.

By purchasing assets that might appreciate in value, investors use money with the intention of promoting its growth. Depending on the stock, the value may vanish and then resurrect, or it may explode. The goal should be to stay until it begins to yield or multiply. You see the seeds describes the investing process more effectively:

Although the lifespan of the plants may just be a few weeks or months, they go through noticeable modifications as they develop.

In spite of the fact that they must die before they sprout, plants go through the following stages:

Plants go through the following stages: 1. germination, even though they must die before germination...
2. the vegetative, 3. the budding, 4. the flowering, and 5. the ripening stages.

You won't receive any returns until your seed capital, which you placed money in, can pass through these six stages. Instead of letting nature do its natural processing, we remove the seeds from the earth (the market) before it's processed. There must be the place for sacrifice.

But I have to survive and I need the money, you say. If you didn't have that specific amount of money in that investment, would you still live or would you die? I assure you that you will live and not die.

Let the seeds develop since they are not food, but seeds to yield foods.

Oya, let's go and be those blood traders/Investors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2023
Several people are losing money on their ALT sales in order to get Bitcoin.
They will repurchase at a much higher price as money starts to flow into ALTs.
The same people will withdraw from the market (by digging up their seeds) and start to complain that cryptocurrency is a fraud, it's a scheme, it's a bubble.

Leave the seeds in the ground where you've sown them.

#Kishu

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I've been thinking about you since this statement: Crypto trading favours those wey dey see money steady...

Although accurate, the truth is just partially true. Many others are using the money to simply fill pits that won't fill up and toss it down cryptocurrency drains.

I've learned to focus more on the number of tokens or coins than the total amount of money, regardless of how little it is. Returns are influenced by volume.

Let's imagine I have ten trillion shitcoins worth $2000 that I am confident will pump and you have $2000 in 0.07051 sats.
When my shitcoins pump, as in pump, just a little pump like this ehn, I'll make more than when your sats pump. Afterward, I can exchange the gains for BTC or other currencies.

Due to being a whale in weak-looking tokens, those with little money get more from the market as a result.

people make more in the market by being whales in weak looking tokens than the star coins.

By purchasing assets that might appreciate in value, investors use money with the intention of promoting its growth. Depending on the stock, the value may vanish and then resurrect, or it may explode. The goal should be to stay until it begins to yield or multiply. You see the seeds describes the investing process more effectively:

Although the lifespan of the plants may just be a few weeks or months, they go through noticeable modifications as they develop.

In spite of the fact that they must die before they sprout, plants go through the following stages:

Plants go through the following stages: 1. germination, even though they must die before germination...
2. the vegetative, 3. the budding, 4. the flowering, and 5. the ripening stages.

You won't receive any returns until your seed capital, which you placed money in, can pass through these six stages. Instead of letting nature do its natural processing, we remove the seeds from the earth (the market) before it's processed. There must be the place for sacrifice.

But I have to survive and I need the money, you say. If you didn't have that specific amount of money in that investment, would you still live or would you die? I assure you that you will live and not die.

Thank you so much. Since 2022, all I bought are just there looking at me and I at them. Na only Ranker I don sell and e get why. Now I see all that money as a loss till further notice, zero regret from me.

If your mind dey cut let me tell you . My friends don give me a final warning not to visit their homes with my car again because they know I can afford better, some nor gree call me again till I buy iPhone grin (just bantering) but I nor really send. I know I can afford all those things if I want to (I don buy the phone cause I wan peace) ... but this is a big chance for us, however it is excruciating cause we have to live through it. Besides, most people I know who sold used like 50% to solve other people's problems.

Oga King, you are looking for a coin that worth nothing and you know it wont die. You buy the hell out of it then go out and watch the sunset.

I saw a video on youtube, My Nigerian brother was teaching people how to buy crypto with only 5,000 to 7,000 Naira. Those guys were looking for coins that we here know as failed crypto, the ones with 0.000000 and they were DCAing into them. Their plan was to make 105 million Naira. I was humbled by that video.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IyaTola: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Last year, a TikTok influencer with 1.3 million followers organized a social event for her followers and NO ONE attended 🚫

Sounds ridiculous, right?
But that’s sadly the reality of many “networks/connections” nowadays 😐

The quality of your network is not in the number but in the depth of connection and engagement 🤝
Tohmey:
Ah swear!
PLAY TO EARN to pump this week
$IMX
$GALA
$SAND
$MANA
$AXS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Larwin(m): 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Several people are losing money on their ALT sales in order to get Bitcoin.
They will repurchase at a much higher price as money starts to flow into ALTs.
The same people will withdraw from the market (by digging up their seeds) and start to complain that cryptocurrency is a fraud, it's a scheme, it's a bubble.

Leave the seeds in the ground where you've sown them.

#Kishu

I see you making it greatly being a pastor. Nice message wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Degrezhaa: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
Fastt:

Time to degenerate

zigzag already taken snapshot for airdrop, i would suggest everyone position himself for Zksync Airdrop i don't think Snapshot has been taken, and trading on Zigzag and orbiter finance will go a long way on maybe making one eligible for the airdrop.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

Thank you so much. Since 2022, all I bought are just there looking at me and I at them. Na only Ranker I don sell and e get why. Now I see all that money as a loss till further notice, zero regret from me.

If your mind dey cut let me tell you . My friends don give me a final warning not to visit their homes with my car again because they know I can afford better, some nor gree call me again till I buy iPhone grin (just bantering) but I nor really send. I know I can afford all those things if I want to (I don buy the phone cause I wan peace) ... but this is a big chance for us, however it is excruciating cause we have to live through it. Besides, most people I know who sold used like 50% to solve other people's problems.

Oga King, you are looking for a coin that worth nothing and you know it wont die. You buy the hell out of it then go out and watch the sunset.

I saw a video on youtube, My Nigerian brother was teaching people how to buy crypto with only 5,000 to 7,000 Naira. Those guys were looking for coins that we here know as failed crypto, the ones with 0.000000 and they were DCAing into them. Their plan was to make 105 million Naira. I was humbled by that video.

you are looking for a coin that worth nothing and you know it wont die. You buy the hell out of it then go out and watch the sunset.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tolu181: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
ARB geets listed on binance
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Enyinne(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2023
Longest time . Where can i access this airdrop grin
Fastt:

Time to degenerate

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
Tolu181:
ARB geets listed on binance
careful guys, I think there may be a fake one out there.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Noted!
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

LoL,... Share the link of the video 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2023
Robnectar:

LoL,... Share the link of the video 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha you nor believe am I think, me too. Make I find am.

See am here cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNmcYQ410

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:39pm On Mar 20, 2023
Lmao 😂😂😂😂

DYOR ⚖️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

Hahaha you nor believe am I think, me too. Make I find am.

See am here cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiNNmcYQ410

Never watch d video but d instructor b like Igbo smoker like deflover kinda guy😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2023
BTC defies gravity and it could surge to 30k

DYOR ⚖️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
Robnectar:

Never watch d video but d instructor b like Igbo smoker like deflover kinda guy😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

cheesy cheesy cheesy You dey tempt me for this group, I go leave this thread for you. Deflover cannot be an Igbo man.

That instructor killed me when he said "look for the one that doesn't have any value....much" then he said "please, if you love what we're doing, and you're enjoying the video, this video is giving you value.... cheesy cheesy

Notice that no transaction fee. And the quantity of coin they are Hoarding, if they become one Naira each nko?

No excuse for not investing in crypto.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You dey tempt me for this group, I go leave this thread for you. Deflover cannot be an Igbo man.

That instructor killed me when he said "look for the one that doesn't have any value....much" then he said "please, if you love what we're doing, and you're enjoying the video, this video is giving you value.... cheesy cheesy

I meant Igbo weed smoker 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

Notice that no transaction fee. And the quantity of coin they are Hoarding, if they become one Naira each nko?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You dey tempt me for this group, I go leave this thread for you. Deflover cannot be an Igbo Igbó (WEED) smoker man.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seanwilliam(m): 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Btw,
Theory pass practical for this thread. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OmonnakOdapig: 9:07pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaTola:

Last year, a TikTok influencer with 1.3 million followers organized a social event for her followers and NO ONE attended 🚫

Sounds ridiculous, right?
But that’s sadly the reality of many “networks/connections” nowadays 😐

The quality of your network is not in the number but in the depth of connection and engagement 🤝
grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2023
IyaTola:
Last year, a TikTok influencer with 1.3 million followers organized a social event for her followers and NO ONE attended
I don't get what you mean bro
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by narite: 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2023
Chikacha:

Lol...he Dey ask if his video is giving us value and he advised us to put money for something wey no get value. Any newbie way jam that channel, he or she don enter Straight bus to poverty walai undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:31am On Mar 21, 2023
narite:

Lol...he Dey ask if his video is giving us value and he advised us to put money for something wey no get value. Any newbie way jam that channel, he or she don enter Straight bus to poverty walai undecided

cheesy cheesy Only God dey save person for crypto. Na to dey take the sense throway nonsense.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 4:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Robnectar:
how to sign up for zigzag airdrop plz

Enyinne:
Longest time . Where can i access this airdrop grin

Degrezhaa:

zigzag already taken snapshot for airdrop, i would suggest everyone position himself for Zksync Airdrop i don't think Snapshot has been taken, and trading on Zigzag and orbiter finance will go a long way on maybe making one eligible for the airdrop.

Degrezhaa answered the question. Go to congecko , search for ZZ. Go to Info tab, get their legit site. Start using to trade or bridge to be eligible.
I haven't tried the orbiter finance yet.

Thanks for the mention. Will look into it.
The days of registering username and password for telegram don pass for airdrops or clicking fishy links. Now, register your defi wallet and actually use their ecosystem to be eligible. These are the kind of life changing airdrops.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) ... (3710) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Azaland and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.