Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3376747 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (3681) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:07am On Mar 18, 2023
The recent failure of the Silicon Valley Bank, Silvergate Bank, and Signature Bank will determine the direction of money. Following numerous attempts to induce the cryptosphere to implode, see who imploded, and trigger a crypto explosion instead.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 3:42am On Mar 18, 2023
Yo think I was looking at btc 20300 some days back. It jumped to 23k and now Mf be 27k now. Jeez.

This crypto sha!!!!. I was tempted to long it at that price but I was scared shitless. Waiting for another dip which it didn't

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 3:56am On Mar 18, 2023
Is history about to repeat itself 🤔

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:40am On Mar 18, 2023
Game on it seems...

Lots of volatility expected.

Bounces have been as brutal as earlier selloffs were.

Not time to micromanage IMO, just sit back, be in good stuff and observe.

11 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2023
Ibime:
Call to jedisco, Openheaven, Singapore1 to update us on thoughts on the market. Boys done dey become more active. Your input is appreciated as always

Hope you survived?

What stuff are you in?

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Response01(m): 4:44am On Mar 18, 2023
jedisco:
Game on it seems...

Lots of volatility expected.

Bounces have been as brutal as earlier selloffs were.

Not time to micromanage IMO, just sit back, be in good stuff and observe.

Sir jedisco, one of the men that always earn my respect when it comes to crypto. grin

Really missed you here boss.

Thanks for this

So what are you holding, buying or plan to buy sir?

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jedisco(m): 4:47am On Mar 18, 2023
Hamzashaf99:

This madee remember Jedisco. He never promoted any coin even when he shared his charts. Just shared his ideas and what he does.

Will we see such times again on this thread?

Kudos if you survived the last year

IMO... its still BeTC>> EiTH>> other Alts..

I've been heavily in betece for a while... Just set my first eith bid in months...

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 6:57am On Mar 18, 2023
Una go still buy green candle. grin grin grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Investorbj: 7:32am On Mar 18, 2023
deborges:
Btc either go straight down to $18500 or visit $21800 region first before dumping down to 18500

Next is $18500
una go just Dey predict
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by peropoliet(m): 7:53am On Mar 18, 2023
Sui has commenced a crew3 quest to earn their xp points that will be converted to sui token on launch on mainnet please sui is highly anticipated do this for your own good look at arb
https://crew3.xyz/c/suiswap-app/invite/Fr3LrLi-_Q5OSgodbN3LO
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OpenHeaven2019(f): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:
Hello guys, I have received a lot DMs to get back here.

See I made money through crypto during the last bull market but it took a lot, sometimes I won’t sleep at night for days doing research and studying, been profitable in crypto is hard, it’s why most people are not making money, the sacrifices it enormous, it’s all of you or nothing.

When we entered the bear, I re-pivoted my life, I changed locations, changed roles in my IRL job and immerse myself into other things. I don’t have the kind of time to do research and help y’all right now.

I only do low IQ plays now - this are plays that even a dummy would know it would go well.

For example few days ago, I bought Blur at $0.6 and sold at 1.12. Leaving only the airdrop I received as my moon bag, not gonna sell the airdrop anytime soon.

Blur was an easy buy, unlike other NFT markets token, Blur is different. Been backed by Paradigm is one thing but what makes Blur very special is that most of the other NFT market place didn’t take 5% off Opensea, but today Blur is bigger than Opensea. It’s not child play to put Opensea on the backfoot.

The next low IQ play I would be doing is buying $Arb (Arbitrum), i’m 100% sure I would get the airdrop but in addition to that I would buying the day 1 blood.

I want to specifically thank Ibime who has been dropping calls on my DM and I promised to take your calls more seriously.

Maybe I can stabilize and get back in here but not anytime soon.

I would leave with you one thing, there is nothing like an up-only market, Always Take profits or the market will take it from you.

Been waiting on Arbitrum for over a year.

I got the airdrop on two of my wallets.

Trading starts on the 23 of March 2023 (next week Thursday)

Outside ETH, Arbitrum is the one of the biggest chain.

Here is the low IQ play.

When it launches, people will start dumping it, wait for the dust to settled, buy in and just wait 24hrs or more to be in profit.

If you got the airdrop, there is no reason to sell on day 1 except it starts trading really really high, say $8 - $10 which I doubt.

I’ll be looking to buy anything below $1.

I expect it to trade between $1.5 to $2 short term

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:33am On Mar 18, 2023
I think What happened at SVB may occur at many other banks if the Fed continues to raise rates aggressively. The financial fallout might be extremely large.

Is Powell going to Pivot?
And if he does... E go burst o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
I think What happened at SVB may occur at many other banks if the Fed continues to raise rates aggressively. The financial fallout might be extremely large.

Is Powell going to Pivot?
And if he does... E go burst o
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:43am On Mar 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

TWO OF THEM, and both Chinese's

1. HOLOCHAIN-HOT

MicroCloud Hologram Inc. is a Chinese-based company focused on holographic technology

Holo, used to build decentralized apps
one of the many projects that will eventually influence the Web 3.0 as we transit from the 2.0.

Why?
Like Airbnb did for hotels, Holo revolutionizes online hosting.

2. VECHAIN-VET
provides the best resources to COMPANIES who wants to solve real world economic problems. Bringing AI to supply chain management.
blockchain-based supply chain management with strong partnerships.

Why?
Bringing AI to supply chain management.

HOT is magnetic to BTC
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 10:16am On Mar 18, 2023
OpenHeaven2019:

Been waiting on Arbitrum for over a year.

I got the airdrop on two of my wallets.

Trading starts on the 23 of March 2023 (next week Thursday)

Outside ETH, Arbitrum is the one of the biggest chain.

Here is the low IQ play.

When it launches, people will start dumping it, wait for the dust to settled, buy in and just wait 24hrs or more to be in profit.

If you got the airdrop, there is no reason to sell on day 1 except it starts trading really really high, say $8 - $10 which I doubt.

I’ll be looking to buy anything below $1.

I expect it to trade between $1.5 to $2 short term

please be giving us update on upcoming airdrops , what you do to qualify too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Smithwilliams826: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2023
[center][/center]
GRACEGLORY:

You sure you won't like money rituals... cheesy

grin Or he should sell is kidney.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
Investorbj:
una go just Dey predict
wrong call ok. Nobody is 100 percent correct in crypto

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
deborges:
wrong call ok. Nobody is 100 percent correct in crypto

You no lie. I dey fluke well well, so tey I dey cry sef
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
Smithwilliams826:
[center][/center]

grin Or he should sell is kidney.

Don't mind that guy. If he's not careful he'd end up with -o.oooooooo USDT cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You no lie. I dey fluke well well, so tey I dey cry sef
nor be lie. After another research after I drop the call here I don already know say na wrong call lol. Sometimes emotions dey get in the way

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Lordofalmajiri(f): 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2023
Bought 5k worth of btc when it was at 21k.. I've made good profit now. I'm thinking of taking it, Or should I wait for 30k??

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
Just took my $1570 profit from eth and bnb few minutes ago. Converted to usdt and traded on p2p for almost 1.2m. Good Saturday and God bless crypto always haha.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:
Bought 5k worth of btc when it was at 21k.. I've made good profit now. I'm thinking of taking it, Or should I wait for 30k??
Take your profit please.
Things dey happen

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2023
deborges:
nor be lie. After another research after I drop the call here I don already know say na wrong call lol. Sometimes emotions dey get in the way

It's okay to acknowledge when we make errors since we all do.
But in order to strike a balance, we must also point out other people's virtues while criticizing their wrongdoings.

As opposed to praising us when we are right, there is too much and too deep emphasis and criticism on wrongdoing.

People shouldn't be sly.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sweetveek(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Badadvisor:
Just took my $1570 profit from eth and bnb few minutes ago. Converted to usdt and traded on p2p for almost 1.2m. Good Saturday and God bless crypto always haha.
just wondering the block you used to buy eth and bnb for you to have made such profit grin grin if only you used that money to buy optimism, you would have made so much more than that. Funny enough,this your profit isn't upto 50% of your investment
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yellowgarri2(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
Badadvisor:
God when!!!!!!

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Badadvisor: 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2023
sweetveek:
just wondering the block you used to buy eth and bnb for you to have made such profit grin grin if only you used that money to buy optimism, you would have made so much more than that. Funny enough,this your profit isn't upto 50% of your investment
Yeah true. Just bought and locked away for a while. Bought eth at 1300

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It's okay to acknowledge when we make errors since we all do.
But in order to strike a balance, we must also point out other people's virtues while criticizing their wrongdoings.

As opposed to praising us when we are right, there is too much and too deep emphasis and criticism on wrongdoing.

People shouldn't be sly.
yeah true we learn the best lessons from mistakes. They don't like praising good calls, they're all in for criticism and sly comments.

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by XaToXi: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
Lordofalmajiri:

BTC will still get to 30k, but it might retrace a bit before getting there, especially with FOMC on tue/wed.

Personally, I'd take my capital out of the market if I needed cash then leave 25% of the profit as moon bag while rotating another 25% into promising alts.

Another 25% will be used to buy a retest of 24700-25500 support while the last 25% will be saved for a 30% dump to fill the new CME gap at ~20k or so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
sweetveek:
please be giving us update on upcoming airdrops , what you do to qualify too
He did dropped sometime last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3104) (3105) (3106) (3107) (3108) (3109) (3110) ... (3681) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: rasaqdayo, nna777, pafra(m), patricknz(m), lamborghinifcb(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.