Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3288459 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3640) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 10:44pm On Apr 14, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You've reaped the fruits of impatience. Now you've learnt buy low, wait..... Wait.... Wait... Sell high. Labs going to cent. I chose labs over VRA

I appreciate you for the call.

The little I have left is moving well.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello there!

Looking for a user-friendly trading platform that lets you buy and sell USDT with ease? Look no further than Buycoins Pro! Our cutting-edge Order Book makes trading USDT a breeze, allowing you to easily deposit Naira from your bank, send USDT to trade, and withdraw Naira directly to your bank, all without any middlemen getting in the way.

With Buycoins Pro, you'll enjoy a seamless trading experience that lets you navigate our platform quickly and easily, getting fiat quickly and without any unnecessary hassle. So why not give us a try? Head on over to pro(dot)buycoins(dot)africa to register today and see for yourself just how easy trading USDT can be. Thank you for considering Buycoins Pro as your go-to trading platform!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Please what are labs fundamentals that will push it to cent?

Using blockchain, NFT, and the web3 technology, riding the #RWA real world asset movement, labs upends the conventional real estate, hotel industries, & Resorts.

The Arsenal alliance alone blows out the value the tokens, coupled with bringing real world assets onto the blockchain.

Also, the group is well-known:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM50JsY4TdU they have faces and reputation.

And it's a Chinese coin.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
BikeMan:
Hello there!

Looking for a user-friendly trading platform that lets you buy and sell USDT with ease? Look no further than Buycoins Pro! Our cutting-edge Order Book makes trading USDT a breeze, allowing you to easily deposit Naira from your bank, send USDT to trade, and withdraw Naira directly to your bank, all without any middlemen getting in the way.

With Buycoins Pro, you'll enjoy a seamless trading experience that lets you navigate our platform quickly and easily, getting fiat quickly and without any unnecessary hassle. So why not give us a try? Head on over to pro(dot)buycoins(dot)africa to register today and see for yourself just how easy trading USDT can be. Thank you for considering Buycoins Pro as your go-to trading platform!

grin grin grin coming from a bikeman

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 2:46am On Apr 15, 2023
seanwilliam:
hmm. Boss, I don’t know your pocket o, but ehn except you’re investing a lots of money like say 20k$+ now,
You can’t get rich investing on btc in the long run with shikini money.

Do you know that 1k$ on SOL right now will give you more returns than 5k$ on btc if both coins go back to their all time high?

Just that , chances of being liquidated are low with btc .

Finally, I don’t think 70% of people on here are just interested in making x2 of their investments, me and you know that deep down our hearts , if it’s by that I can simply learn and put my money on lucrative offline business with lesser risk and x2 sure return in due time.

Most people on here are looking up to make at-least x5 , x10 of their investments. Looking out to make 10k$ with 100$ ni se. Considering the risk and volatility in crypto , it doesn’t worth chasing x2 gain to me. ( investing on btc now will only give you x2.2 of your money if it goes back to all time high . That one na if e no even dip back to 15k$ make your money cut by 50% and increase bp to 250/150 grin).
how can you want the good things in life if you're not open to the rough times of life. Trading wise; how can you expect big profits and not expect any type of draw down. To make big rewards you've to be putting up with risk(volatility). Once you're open up to risk then you're deserving of big rewards

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 5:34am On Apr 15, 2023
Futures
NEO / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 12.79
Take Profit 13.01
Stop Loss 12.31

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bullish99: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2023
Funny how some folks here think/feel we are entering a bull run market!
These are just relief rallies of a staunch bear market.
i.e. Take $1 charge back $6 phase.

U would bearly see intelligent folks that has witnessed these bear phases come out here to spill buy buy this time.

Don't go all in if u have to, except u are willing to loose a big chunk of ur money or prepare to stay unbothered for the next 1-2yrs from now...Enough said

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 7:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Bullish99:

U would bearly see intelligent folks that has witnessed these bear phases come out here to spill buy buy this time.

Don't go all in if u have to, except u are willing to loose a big chunk of ur money or prepare to stay unbothered for the next 1-2yrs from now...Enough said

Let be real, without ppl buying the narrative of the bull is back, where do you think the liquidity will come for ppl that bought low.

Abeg leave them make dem buy, when every red, they vanish. When green come, bull is back. Once I sight any yeye shitcoin pumping for this bear market period, I go sell half of my investment
grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 7:23am On Apr 15, 2023
Bullish99:

35k is fib 50% of all-time high. It's not rocket science.
After 35k, will it be free fall or more pump? Nobody knows.

One just has to be smart with his investment decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2023
"You no go see them when everywhere red"

Like say if person make sure bullish call for one asset during bear market, anybody go wan buy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 8:29am On Apr 15, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
NEO / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 12.79
Take Profit 13.01
Stop Loss 12.31
✅✅ Take Profit

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We develop in a world that hardly ever experiences LOVE!
Hence, when we are shown or given some, we become extremely skeptical. Because love is so rare, expressing it turns suspicions on their heads (people start to believe you have more to gain than they do, or that there is a hidden agenda). We are all familiar with this scam. Hence, I don't blame you.

Shilling what I find isn't for my survival or benefits, it's showing you love, no strings attached. Somebody made over $3K from BabyDoge as encouraged by me... Aside a host of others here on NL that won't speak out.

In Asia, Austria, and other places, if you're not buying, they're mercilessly purchasing.

I was attacked on BabyDoge, my attackers are all silent today as BabyDoge rises to stardom.

Kishu... Bullish!!! Buy not a few

Everyone dissing and insulting me over babydoge seem to be off NL.
Seems like yesterday. I no hear peeeem!

We're not all gamblers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2023
Futures
HIGH / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 2.21
Take Profit 2.25
Stop Loss 2.14

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:28am On Apr 15, 2023
Bullish99:

SMH

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We're not all gamblers

Honestly you are trying....some of your calls are wrong..but most of them are right...if one follows all your calls , at least one will have 70% successful trades..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 11:02am On Apr 15, 2023
$BUMBLEC is the name. LBank exchange

See you in September
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2023
doyin01:

Honestly you are trying....some of your calls are wrong..but most of them are right...if one follows all your calls , at least one will have 70% successful trades..

Thanks I do appreciate. Others will pump, guess what, my number one token is Holochain. Yet, I hold my crazy bags. It's not been pumping either. It's time will come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
HIGH / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 2.21
Take Profit 2.25
Stop Loss 2.14
✅✅ Take Profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

This is going to be the most despised bull run ever.
cunning

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Uniqueaccountant:
I want to buy smart Tv....0eightone 37. 16 7567

Your message isn't clear.

If you're asking if I sell smart TVs, yes. I sell the most reliable without argument, nor fuse. Check my thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4403197/barely-used-smart-web-2.0/179

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We all understand that the value of cryptocurrencies will fall or stagnate as long as Bitcoin continues to dominate. In contrast, the value of alternative cryptocurrencies will rise if BTC's dominance declines.

At the moment, BTC dominance is at 48.54%
So, until BTC's hegemony over the cryptocurrency market is broken as the industry expands... Then, alt season.

So, we've just got' wait bro

It's beginning.....
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ublight: 12:40pm On Apr 15, 2023
There is one guy I have on my whatapp. He keeps posting some pips and the profits he makes at the end of the day.

He says he owns a group where he shares signals. The cost is 30k. I am on the verge of paying for the signals.

I just want the crypto lords in the house to give me heads up if na wash
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:
There is one guy I have on my whatapp. He keeps posting some pips and the profits he makes at the end of the day.

He says he owns a group where he shares signals. The cost is 30k. I am on the verge of paying for the signals.

I just want the crypto lords in the house to give me heads up if na wash
We call them Deflover 3.0

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
When your favourite alt coins refuses to dump hard on weekends so you can buy more bags, bull season is close.

I wish Arb can dump back to around 1.2 area so I can get some bags.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It's beginning.....

Any legit ICO or IDO currently boss?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hefy4real(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2023
Bullish99:

Are u sure u know how to read charts? I only find your concluding statement valid while I find the rest invalid.

The most underrated analyst we have on this forum is Graceglory. Someone even acknowledged that 70% of his calls are winning while the the rest is 30%. Wetin else u dey find?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 3:17pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

We're not all gamblers

Patiently waiting for two zeros to be cancelled sad

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 3:20pm On Apr 15, 2023
doyin01:

We call them Deflover 3.0

grin
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
Futures
AXS / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 9.03
Take Profit 9.09
Stop Loss 8.80

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
AXS / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 9.03
Take Profit 9.09
Stop Loss 8.80
✅✅ Take Profit

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Intellab(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
Ojimmu95:

Can you please put me through in the Crypto arbitrage, thanks.
It’s a waste of time. Your money won’t be complete after final trade. Lol
If you read any thread about arbitrage or see a video, just scroll pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3134) (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) ... (3640) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.