Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3300198 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (3645) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
smiley

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2023
Chain link just flipped bullish after 2yrs

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fastt:
If you miss the ARB airdrop. Position your self for ZZ(zigzag) next big thing after ARB.

ZZ and ARB will be my big play for the next 2 months(depends on market too for sure).

Almost 10% remaining for my target accumulation of BTC.

Any thing over 22k, I no buy again.

Time to degenerate

My ZZ almost 80%. I don chop clean mouth brush teeth. Make I go carry oyoryor grin grin. Don't worry about my future, my future not going anywhere.

Didn't enter ARB. Make I wait for blood day...
I don choke head again for VELA. They obviously paid back almost all money to their investors. So the project is likely to survive.

My HERA doing great.

Fish token don chop the remaining profit I leave. ThankGod I commot my capital.

My brother's and sisters. I don leave yall poor folks grin. Make I go build my twitter influencer's page(with bots) to begin shill some shit coins wey I don position grin
You either eat or get eaten!

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gasayi(m): 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2023
Futures
BTC / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 30,260
Take Profit 30,450
Stop Loss 27,459

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:
There is one guy I have on my whatapp. He keeps posting some pips and the profits he makes at the end of the day.

He says he owns a group where he shares signals. The cost is 30k. I am on the verge of paying for the signals.

I just want the crypto lords in the house to give me heads up if na wash

See bro let me tell you the truth.

There are two types of human being those who like to figure something out themselves no Matter how many months or year it will take and those who like to pay people who have figure it out to teach or trade for.i have been trading since 2021 and I have been losing back to back but I keep learning on my own and I thank God I begin to see results since last month.

If you want to learn on your own reading pdf, YouTube video e.t.c. It's not bad but it will take time.my friend use to tell me they can't wait for a year or two learning anything.they want to start making something out of their investment.

But second option of paying someone to teach you will make your journey very fast just make sure you pay someone who can teach you and someone with good reputation from there group.am not a good teacher at all most people who DM me I direct them to YouTube but I direct some with money to a boss I respect and I have been in his group for years.it is last month I know that simple thing is what work in trading.you don't even need to stick to your screen everytime just identify important level market is reacting from and set your order but if I a mentor.mentor would have point me in right direction.

Just make sure the guy is real DM some of his students and ask questions coz most people will rush to open premium group once they win one or two trade.some was bursted on twitter this week posting demo trade.

This lady join the group am a member within one week he pay our admin for one on one training she's already killing the market.that power of having someone to rely on as mentor.

I learn everything on my own no mentor and I thank God I did.if you can wait for month or years learning then learn on your own but if you want your journey to fast bro find a mentor.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by randy01(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:
There is one guy I have on my whatapp. He keeps posting some pips and the profits he makes at the end of the day.

He says he owns a group where he shares signals. The cost is 30k. I am on the verge of paying for the signals.

Don't pay for signal it useless cuz you will always have to wait for order from above.some time you may not even be online when signal will be posted.just find a way to learn.you can pay for information group.it one guy who belong in gray BTC group that first tell me about metis.that good info for those who know what the coin did but signal it's no no.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pristine664:

Any legit ICO or IDO currently boss?

None, sir.

But I've got these on my watch list

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2023
ublight:

I just want the crypto lords ....

Since you know we've got crypto lords here why looking for paid signals. Put your head down, learn from the guys here, especially Ibime, only that the oracle speaks once in a blue moon.
Paying for signals is waste of money, the 30K is enough to start a crypto business. More so, it would bow you to the the one that gives you signals.

One more thing, GOD save you if he gives you wrong signal a one time that will wash your fund away.

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Prayfortheworld: 8:42pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

None, sir.

What do you think about SON boss
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by gamaliel9: 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2023
You cannot get rich with crypto if you invest your money with btc or even eth, small investors i mean oooo

Look for alts that are already in use,low cap or micro cap sef...start stacking into thousands, like gala and algo, concentrate on them, stack, stack, stack...into thousands of units, dca, do not take profit, keep 2025 as sell year, stack them like mad...

We are still in bear market until btc reaches 69k, from here up, its bull market for me

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
BTC / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 30,260
Take Profit 30,450
Stop Loss 27,459
✅✅ Take Profit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2023
Futures
XMR / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 161.86
Take Profit 163.30
Stop Loss 155.60

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Theyemmie: 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
I need help o
I used to login my gate.io with Google authenticator,but the phone with the authenticator got spoilt and I just got on newphone
For kucoin there was a' send code to number 'option which I did and I was able to access that and reset the authenticator
But for gate.io there is nothing like that, I had to resect by doing facial recognition and other stuffs
I was told they would get back to me in a few days
It's been a week and I never see anything o
There are some coins I should have sold
What should I do ?
Has anyone experienced this?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:30pm On Apr 15, 2023
doyin01:

We call them Deflover 3.0
cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Fastt:

My ZZ almost 80%. I don chop clean mouth brush teeth. Make I go carry oyoryor grin grin. Don't worry about my future, my future not going anywhere.

Didn't enter ARB. Make I wait for blood day...
I don choke head again for VELA. They obviously paid back almost all money to their investors. So the project is likely to survive.

My HERA doing great.

Fish token don chop the remaining profit I leave. ThankGod I commot my capital.

My brother's and sisters. I don leave yall poor folks grin. Make I go build my twitter influencer's page(with bots) to begin shill some shit coins wey I don position grin
You either eat or get eaten!

You nor dey tire for Oyoryor, where you dey see all this Oyoryo sef? cheesy
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

None, sir.

Thank you very much.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Samakus(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2023
Samakus:
$BUMBLEC is the name. LBank exchange

See you in September

Multiple Xs already. LFG

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2023
Hello, I am using NAIRAEX to trade only BTC, but i want to leave NAIRAEX help recomend a better exchange to use
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Affiliateseun05: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2023
Gurus in the house please help me check if this site legit eliteyield.comhttps://dashboard.eliteyield.com/invitation?referral=Seun
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 12:57am On Apr 16, 2023
dynamike:
Futures
XMR / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 161.86
Take Profit 163.30
Stop Loss 155.60
✅✅ Take Profit

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:18am On Apr 16, 2023
ublight:

I have nothing to say on that..

I am building an app that will make more peopleake money from cryptos with moon potentials.. It will be free..
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 1:19am On Apr 16, 2023
$Core fit do am for us..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by chidiinouwa(f): 3:02am On Apr 16, 2023
Making money is an action. Keeping money is behavior, but “growing money is wisdom”. I found this not too long ago after getting a reasonable return on my investment in 29 days. Check: then ew globalrese rve. com

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 4:55am On Apr 16, 2023
LikeAking:
$Core fit do am for us..
I fold my hands dey watch any news on it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:23am On Apr 16, 2023
Woke up to lots of $ added to my portfolio, it's a HAPPY SUNDAY indeed.

My dear BNX! Profit booked sharp for a lower rebuy! However it might run to a $ on this run.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by DaemoLee: 6:28am On Apr 16, 2023
I no dey joke with taking profits from a market that acts like devil Nah!

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by jclave22(m): 7:08am On Apr 16, 2023
ublight:

ask youself this. Someone making profit on trade everyday wont be after peoples money to teach them. He will focus more to make more profit. Na wash that guy be. If he really does make money. He should teach u guys for free. Or to bring little amount to give u guys zeal for serious ness. 30k is almost 50usd. The guy get 10 people that is 400+usd
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2023
Futures
ICX / USDT Long 10x
Entry Price 0.3609
Take Profit 0.3840
Stop Loss 0.3450

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by owunabastard: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Everyone dissing and insulting me over babydoge seem to be off NL.
Seems like yesterday. I no hear peeeem!

We're not all gamblers
trying to sell babydoge in metamask by swapping to usdt, not working. Any other way?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (3645) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: BeastOfNoTribe, shabs15(m), bunbam, Omuka, rgjs, QTCL(m), Ceasarceasar and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.