Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3322555 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3655) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2023
lizzychom:

Ok thanks for the info

Welcome sir
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 8:00pm On May 07, 2023
lizzychom:

But it has not started pumping sha.i bought pepe and aidoge I pray it pumps this week sha

It depends on what you mean by pumping.

I entered Oggy after that heavy dip on Friday with $40. I took $30 profit around 5pm this evening And my balance is still above $100. I have decided to leave the rest to go to wherever it may want to go because my total stake in Oggy now is just $10.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 8:04pm On May 07, 2023
doublestar21:

All I will tell you is to be smart and know when to jump off. The truth is that not all these shit coins came to stay. Also be careful with shit coins created with BSC. I know you might be saying shib pepe did well. The truth is that they are not just shit coins as people thought, if you read their white paper you will understand what I mean . Let me use shib as a case study. Shib has more utility than doge. I can defend it any day any time infact they are building their own Blockchain which is set to be out soon. Many non shit coins Don't Even have Blockchain but the problem is that we hardly do research or read white paper this time. I repeat again, shib has more utility than most coins.

As for Oggy be careful about it. I went through their contract and discovered that the total supply is 420 quadrillion. Infact, someone owns 70% of the total supply which is off for me. I wanted to go in but with that total supply and someone owning 70% , I lost interested. I am not discouraging you but be careful it already has over 272k holders.

I think this was discussed in their TG recently and they claimed it was Dev wallet to prevent rug or something like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizzychom: 8:30pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Oggy soars by 70% today, reaching a market valuation of $43M.

I didn't buy Oggy I only bought aidogde and pepe.i also made profit on pepe but as of today the mrk was slow
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:01pm On May 07, 2023
doublestar21:

All I will tell you is to be smart and know when to jump off. The truth is that not all these shit coins came to stay. Also be careful with shit coins created with BSC. I know you might be saying shib pepe did well. The truth is that they are not just shit coins as people thought, if you read their white paper you will understand what I mean . Let me use shib as a case study. Shib has more utility than doge. I can defend it any day any time infact they are building their own Blockchain which is set to be out soon. Many non shit coins Don't Even have Blockchain but the problem is that we hardly do research or read white paper this time. I repeat again, shib has more utility than most coins.

As for Oggy be careful about it. I went through their contract and discovered that the total supply is 420 quadrillion. Infact, someone owns 70% of the total supply which is off for me. I wanted to go in but with that total supply and someone owning 70% , I lost interested. I am not discouraging you but be careful it already has over 272k holders.

Infact, someone owns 70% of the total supply

It's
exchange wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 11:28pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It's
exchange wallet
How did you rate oggy Inu project one thing about the bsc chain project is that the hardly blow if not babydoge should have done better 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

It's
exchange wallet

And you think it is good. No no no. It is not healthy at all
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 6:53am On May 08, 2023
Pristine664:

I think this was discussed in their TG recently and they claimed it was Dev wallet to prevent rug or something like that.

See bro, except you are new in the game, it is easy for a developer to rug a project. Infact any project developers have up to 40% of the coin , it is not good at all. You can do your research with Google , research will tell you to run away. Y on earth will a developer have that amount? There are many ways to avoid rug pool without the developers having 70%. No need to start detailing them . Be smart and run away when u make ur money . As far as dev. Owns 70% ... Na only babies in this game who don't know how to do research will fail into this trap
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 7:12am On May 08, 2023
doublestar21:

See bro, except you are new in the game, it is easy for a developer to rug a project. Infact any project developers have up to 40% of the coin , it is not good at all. You can do your research with Google , research will tell you to run away. Y on earth will a developer have that amount? There are many ways to avoid rug pool without the developers having 70%. No need to start detailing them . Be smart and run away when u make ur money . As far as dev. Owns 70% ... Na only babies in this game who don't know how to do research will fail into this trap

Face front with this your advice. I don't need it.

By your logic here it means we should not involve in any shit/meme coin which has proven to change many people's lives (even alt coins get rugged). I said earlier that I only invested $40 which I can even afford to lose but I have taken $30 profit after a major pump which leaves my total stake in the project a total of $10.

You need long spoon when eating with devil but stop discouraging people so hard probably because you did not enter the project early enough. We have said it severally here that you should only put the amount you can afford to lose in projects like this so what else are you advising on?

You are so rude with your last statement because I'm very sure people that are smarter and more knowledgeable than you in crypto (even on this thread) have a stake in this project and they know what to do. And even if they lose their money, it is still not your business!

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 7:30am On May 08, 2023
Pristine664:

Face front with this your advice. I don't need it.

By your logic here it means we should not involve in any shit/meme coin which has proven to change many people's lives (even alt coins get rugged). I said earlier that I only invested $40 which I can even afford to lose but I have taken $30 profit after a major pump which leaves my total stake in the project a total of $10.

You need long spoon when eating with devil but stop discouraging people so hard probably because you did not enter the project early enough. We have said it severally here that you should only put the amount you can afford to lose in projects like this so what else are you advising on?

You are so rude with your last statement because I'm very sure people that are smarter and more knowledgeable than you in crypto (even on this thread) have a stake in this project and they know what to do. And even if they lose their money, it is still not your business!

You are exactly what you wrote. Go and read where I told you not to invest. Start from the beginning. I said l am not discouraging anyone, but they should know when to jump off. Show me where I insulted or use rude words to you. Mark it up here so that people can see it and judge it. I don't insult people here not because I don't know how to do that can't do that. No!! If I want to insult someone I go to market square n do that. This is forum where we come to learn. But the truth is bitter shaa. And note, I buy shit coins. Like now I own mong coin and I am still watching it closely. Go to my reply on people above n see where I said I am not discouraging anyone. After all, I trade shit coins so where do you get that fact that I hate them??. My own is we should do research first it will help us on how much and how long will should stay in it

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NJV: 7:46am On May 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Don't marry your bags, reassess, and shuffle if you don't have much funds for something new and promising

I am beginning to think those who've accused you here of talking too much or speaking from both sides of your mouth may be making some sense after all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gasayi(m): 7:58am On May 08, 2023
Gasayi:
I Deal on Ecurrency and Crypto Transactions.
Trade Seemlessly and pay out is fast

Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal

Whatsapp 0706246 9313

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by seankafor(m): 8:01am On May 08, 2023
NJV:

I am beginning to think those who've accused you here of talking too much or speaking from both sides of your mouth may be making some sense after all
that boy has mouth diarrhea

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 8:35am On May 08, 2023
doublestar21:

You are exactly what you wrote. Go and read where I told you not to invest. Start from the beginning. I said l am not discouraging anyone, but they should know when to jump off. Show me where I insulted or use rude words to you. Mark it up here so that people can see it and judge it. I don't insult people here not because I don't know how to do that can't do that. No!! If I want to insult someone I go to market square n do that. This is forum where we come to learn. But the truth is bitter shaa. And note, I buy shit coins. Like now I own mong coin and I am still watching it closely. Go to my reply on people above n see where I said I am not discouraging anyone. After all, I trade shit coins so where do you get that fact that I hate them??. My own is we should do research first it will help us on how much and how long will should stay in it

Whatever you mean by "you are exactly what you wrote" is your business.

This is my last reply to you btw.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 8:41am On May 08, 2023
NJV:

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 8:43am On May 08, 2023
OpenHeaven2019, GRACEGLORY and few others that drop good calls and analysis here pls don't be discouraged. Some of us appreciate you guys and we understand that you can't be right all the time. We will always do our own research as well. These calls are not for everyone after all.

Thank you.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:44am On May 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

You can't play harlotry with Crypto and win the same way you'd play gold-digger with Crypto and win. The latter always wins as it requires staying in, while the former runs on pump and dump.

Marrying your bags they may stagnate you... It's about gold digging.

We must comprehend that it is possible to delve deeper and more effectively into what you know will last but isn't moving right now by riding the wave (hype) of what is expected to move right away or is moving already in the cryptosphere.
In order to divide the profits among Shib, babydoge, and Kishu, my strategy is to ride the oggy wave until only GOD knows when the buzz will die.

The word "gold digger" describes a person, usually a woman, who enters into a relationship primarily for financial gain as opposed to romantic passion. If it leads to marriage, it would be a kind of convenience marriage.

I'm just playing gold digging with Crypto.

Many smart people here already understand that.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 9:50am On May 08, 2023
NJV:

Alot of us have benefitted from the " talking too much " from him......REST in Jesus name

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by LikeAking: 11:35am On May 08, 2023
Make una enjoy.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OYELERE97: 12:05pm On May 08, 2023
Hi everyone, please I need someone to teach me how to convert btc to usdt on trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by 10kgod(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2023
OYELERE97:
Hi everyone, please I need someone to teach me how to convert btc to usdt on trust wallet

Use short process....that's sending your btc to CEX like BINANCE or Mexc or Gate....etc. Convert it to usdt there and withdraw it back to your trust Wallet. Simple
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Gasayi(m): 12:20pm On May 08, 2023
I Deal on Ecurrency and Crypto Transactions.
Trade Seemlessly and pay out is fast

Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal

Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by OYELERE97: 1:12pm On May 08, 2023
10kgod:

Use short process....that's sending your btc to CEX like BINANCE or Mexc or Gate....etc. Convert it to usdt there and withdraw it back to your trust Wallet. Simple
Btc network is currently under congestion so the charges fee for sending to Binance is much and the coin keeps dipping. They want to charge $40 for sending $265
That’s why I want to convert to usdt from trust wallet

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 1:14pm On May 08, 2023
grin

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:31pm On May 08, 2023
Eyes on Stacks (STK).... undecided undecided
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2023
Yeah...some were sending 'nonsense' nfts/jpegs or so...congesting the network...stiffling the bull market...i think something needs to be done to BTC network and adopt a better one...maybe lightning...
OYELERE97:

Btc network is currently under congestion so the charges fee for sending to Binance is much and the coin keeps dipping. They want to charge $40 for sending $265
That’s why I want to convert to usdt from trust wallet
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2023
Eyes on BNX too
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 1:44pm On May 08, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Marrying your bags they may stagnate you... It's about gold digging.

We must comprehend that it is possible to delve deeper and more effectively into what you know will last but isn't moving right now by riding the wave (hype) of what is expected to move right away or is moving already in the cryptosphere.
In order to divide the profits among Shib, babydoge, and Kishu, my strategy is to ride the oggy wave until only GOD knows when the buzz will die.

The word "gold digger" describes a person, usually a woman, who enters into a relationship primarily for financial gain as opposed to romantic passion. If it leads to marriage, it would be a kind of convenience marriage.

I'm just playing gold digging with Crypto.

Many smart people here already understand that.

Any credible brand new meme coins on BSC that has not been listed on other exchanges except pancakeswap pls?

I have some $20 to "waste".... Lol
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Memberclub(m): 2:26pm On May 08, 2023
Who has $2 Tron. I will pay u
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:41pm On May 08, 2023
WILL YOU PAY 10K?
Memberclub:
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SUPERPACK: 6:57pm On May 08, 2023
Memberclub:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) (3171) ... (3655) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Omobola121(f), damilonya(m), 10cedes, Azaland(f), leo047, egbeocha(m), Redcup(f), Mentholated, Tolumiide, Robnectar(m), olutund(m), YESpParticipant, tweakstar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.