Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3321147 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (3653) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by psalm68(m): 8:31pm On May 06, 2023
henrimoto:
E for good to buy though cex... Bitget... Has a simple verification method
I am not sure you get reflections when you buy on cex

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2023
henrimoto:
E for good to buy though cex... Bitget... Has a simple verification method
ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2023
Veenbanks:
Boom 1000
Sell; 9299
TP; 9199
SL; 9350
Apply proper risk management.

The wait was worth it.💰 100 pips bagged 🟢.
Please maximize these free calls I drop here and bank on it.

Kudos to those taking my calls. You are the real M.V.P.

I remain my humble self Veen.

Goodnight!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:29pm On May 06, 2023
henrimoto:
at this level, what is the support level ?

0.00000000022 area

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 10:30pm On May 06, 2023
henrimoto:
[code][/code] pls. Does this mean the 10% buy/sell tax is not applicable when buying from CEX ?

No tax, no reflection either

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 11:54pm On May 06, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

0.00000000022 area
,Thank you. So, it wouldn't go below that 0...022 ?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:01am On May 07, 2023
henrimoto:
,Thank you. So, it wouldn't go below that 0...022 ?

Crypto is volatile. I can't assure you that it won't retest previous lows. But one thing I can assure you is, Oggy is bound for an uptrend-Bull

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by henrimoto(m): 12:07am On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Crypto is volatile. I can't assure you that it won't retest previous lows. But one thing I can assure you is, Oggy is bound for an uptrend-Bull
..yeah.. about the Bull it's true...(just that I no know how long the bull go dey).. they coming to mexc on the 8th - Monday.. Them never talk of gate,okx, huobi and co...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 12:12am On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:
Don't sleep on this one real estate tokenized, in partnership with Asernal.

One cent visible shortly, and over 16 cents in the next bull run

@good entry point
SL: 0.00093

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by AwoOkeIjero: 2:18am On May 07, 2023
Not expecting much this weekend. We all have till tomorrow to know which coins to take or stay. Monday and this coming week will run into good profits, with the positive news of US employment and being a trading week generally. Things are a bit quiet now...get ready.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2023
Another meme coin with utility is $Fren Dyorw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 7:18am On May 07, 2023
I made this call on my telegram channel. 900 pips target. That's the power of top down analysis.

I post most trades on my Telegram channel. It won't cost a sweat to join my telegram channel Veenacademy and maximize my early calls. More wins to everyone.

Good morning gallant Traders.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by yinkaoke(f): 7:30am On May 07, 2023
Have you heard of the 2years bond with
l just forgot the name sha, but saw it on that twitter handle @okemakinde2003
There are good investments only access to information that matters

26% that one beat inflation oh or am l missing something
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 7:39am On May 07, 2023
In the forex market, thinking like a sniper can yield remarkable results. Just as snipers carefully choose their targets, traders must patiently identify the best trading opportunities.

They remain focused and composed, making rational decisions amidst market turbulence. Precision becomes their hallmark as they analyze charts and indicators, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Like snipers, they understand the importance of risk management, setting clear entry and exit points. By adopting this sniper mindset, traders gain an edge, executing trades with discipline and precision.

It's a strategic approach that allows them to navigate the forex battlefield with confidence and increase their chances of success.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sunny4life(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2023
I think you are in the wrong thread. This thread is for cryptocurrency and not forex which are two different markets....... modified Baba no vex,carry on,you are doing a good job
Veenbanks:
In the forex market, thinking like a sniper can yield remarkable results. Just as snipers carefully choose their targets, traders must patiently identify the best trading opportunities.

They remain focused and composed, making rational decisions amidst market turbulence. Precision becomes their hallmark as they analyze charts and indicators, waiting for the perfect moment to strike.

Like snipers, they understand the importance of risk management, setting clear entry and exit points. By adopting this sniper mindset, traders gain an edge, executing trades with discipline and precision.

It's a strategic approach that allows them to navigate the forex battlefield with confidence and increase their chances of success.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Hamachi(f): 9:38am On May 07, 2023
Greetings crytonaires,

How was today?

This is what I do: trade crypto and forex on behalf of my partners and remit 15% on monthly basis.

I'm open to partner with you this way:

1. Pay you per a partner you connect me to. This will be a month contract for you. To be clear, if you connect me to a partner who deposits ₦500K or ₦1M with me, your percentage will be 10% for 3months.

2. If you want one time payment, what's the win rate of your advertisement? How many projected partners is your advert capable of generating for me?

please, this is the exact kind of partnership I look out for: three (3) individuals only that can invest ₦1million and above for a 10-15% monthly return. Initial capital remains liquid and is reimbursed afterwards.

I don't intend running an investment agency and I only need three partners at the time.

Finally, I would like to know if there's a latest development now that the Federal Government has given a positive assent to blockchain transactions in the country making Crypto engagements much more worth it.

If the need to have a physical meeting arises, I am readily available..

Do have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:38am On May 07, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by emperornoble: 11:11am On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

What do you think of CAKE?
What's the best entry point?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2023
sunny4life:
I think you are in the wrong thread. This thread is for cryptocurrency and not forex which are two different markets.

brother,, Forex is the father of crypto,,,,

price action is price action in all and every financial markets of the world,,.

don't allow spot trading and p2p trading deceive you

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:26pm On May 07, 2023
emperornoble:

What do you think of CAKE?
What's the best entry point?

It lost it's previous support @2.51, hanging on 2.12.

If it doesn't reverse from here, then, it's still gon dip some more.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sunny4life(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2023
Baba,there are more people on this thread interested in crypto signals than forex signals even though price action whatever are the same. And again the crypto market is quite different from the forex market in terms of volatility.And,I am no spot or p2p trader.....I am a futures trader and a crypto degen.
Emmizay12:

brother,, Forex is the father of crypto,,,,

price action is price action in all and every financial markets of the world,,.

don't allow spot trading and p2p trading deceive you
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by NJV: 2:16pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I had to empty my Kishu into it.

Are u saying u are out of kishu?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 2:56pm On May 07, 2023
NJV:

Are u saying u are out of kishu?

Don't marry your bags, reassess, and shuffle if you don't have much funds for something new and promising

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Robnectar(m): 2:58pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Don't marry your bags, reassess, and shuffle if you don't have much funds for something new and promising
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Emmizay12(m): 3:07pm On May 07, 2023
sunny4life:
Baba,there are more people on this thread interested in crypto signals than forex signals even though price action whatever are the same. And again the crypto market is quite different from the forex market in terms of volatility.And,I am no spot or p2p trader.....I am a futures trader and a crypto degen.

imagine a whole self acclaimed trader calling price action whatever.....

the advice that young man gave is a very very valid advice, to everyone taking part in the financial markets, be it crypto or Forex,,,,,, did the young man even drop any Forex signals that's making you beat your chest?

but you want to rub it in everyones nose you are a crypto degenerate....

tueh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by sunny4life(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2023
Ok you wey Sabi price action, how much money you don make?.....Mr ITK , you think making money in crypto is by price action alone?.....keep deceiving yourself.
Emmizay12:

imagine a whole self acclaimed trader calling price action whatever.....

the advice that young man gave is a very very valid advice, to everyone taking part in the financial markets, be it crypto or Forex,,,,,, did the young man even drop any Forex signals that's making you beat your chest?

but you want to rub it in everyones nose you are a crypto degenerate....

tueh!!!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 4:40pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

How you make money is, getting there before the hype...

ETH | $PEPE
ARB | $AIDOGE
BSC | $OGGY

Goddamit! I told you not to miss this one

It's brewing

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizzychom: 5:45pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Goddamit! I told you not to miss this one

It's brewing

But it has not started pumping sha.i bought pepe and aidoge I pray it pumps this week sha
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2023
lizzychom:

But it has not started pumping sha.i bought pepe and aidoge I pray it pumps this week sha

All I will tell you is to be smart and know when to jump off. The truth is that not all these shit coins came to stay. Also be careful with shit coins created with BSC. I know you might be saying shib pepe did well. The truth is that they are not just shit coins as people thought, if you read their white paper you will understand what I mean . Let me use shib as a case study. Shib has more utility than doge. I can defend it any day any time infact they are building their own Blockchain which is set to be out soon. Many non shit coins Don't Even have Blockchain but the problem is that we hardly do research or read white paper this time. I repeat again, shib has more utility than most coins.

As for Oggy be careful about it. I went through their contract and discovered that the total supply is 420 quadrillion. Infact, someone owns 70% of the total supply which is off for me. I wanted to go in but with that total supply and someone owning 70% , I lost interested. I am not discouraging you but be careful it already has over 272k holders.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizzychom: 7:16pm On May 07, 2023
doublestar21:

All I will tell you is to be smart and know when to jump off. The truth is that not all these shit coins came to stay. Also be careful with shit coins created with BSC. I know you might be saying shib pepe did well. The truth is that they are not just shit coins as people thought, if you read their white paper you will understand what I mean . Let me use shib as a case study. Shib has more utility than doge. I can defend it any day any time infact they are building their own Blockchain which is set to be out soon. Many non shit coins Don't Even have Blockchain but the problem is that we hardly do research or read white paper this time. I repeat again, shib has more utility than most coins.

As for Oggy be careful about it. I went through their contract and discovered that the total supply is 420 quadrillion. Infact, someone owns 70% of the total supply which is off for me. I wanted to go in but with that total supply and someone owning 70% , I lost interested. I am not discouraging you but be careful it already has over 272k holders.

Ok thanks for the info
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:25pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Now at a good entry point.

Stop loss: 0.00000946

Now at the said stop loss.

Still a good entry. But place stop loss tight up a little behind

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 7:45pm On May 07, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

How you make money is, getting there before the hype...

ETH | $PEPE
ARB | $AIDOGE
BSC | $OGGY

Oggy soars by 70% today, reaching a market valuation of $43M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) (3170) ... (3653) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Walexy96, Jashub and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.