Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3302425 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (3646) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:31am On May 12, 2023
Ekehwinz:

An influencer on twitter was shilling a coin he already dumped on his followers. People really trusted this influencer
Which one of them?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 6:55am On May 12, 2023
Everybody is happy here on this thread making huge money in the crypto market, God, abeg no forget me too.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Siberia01(m): 7:02am On May 12, 2023
SaintUlot:
Everybody is happy here on this thread making huge money in the crypto market, God, abeg no forget me too.
grin who told you everybody here is making it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SINisSIN(m): 7:26am On May 12, 2023
Don't mind them o. Which huge money are they making? The only thing they know how to do here is to talk and talk, drop some heart comforting quote about crypto and forming best analysts ever liveth.

I have never seen a serious trader always active every now and then on a social space.

They will never show a snippet of their portfolio. You can never find a serious trader making money very active on this space talking and talking every giving time.

Crypto don take all their money finish😂😂but they keep putting money hoping that one day they will hit it mad.

If you don't know how to trade, don't give anyone your money and don't let anyone convince you. There are physical businesses you can engage in.

SaintUlot:

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Bet9jaVirtual: 7:26am On May 12, 2023
SaintUlot:

U don stop Ur gift card business?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doyin01: 7:32am On May 12, 2023
SaintUlot:

90% of us here are not making any huge money on the crypto market oooo including me...do not let anyone deceive you here with sweet mouth ooooo......some of them do not even trade ,they just pack screenshots and writeups and analysis from various sources and post it here and they start forming "expert " ..and the gullible ones start falling for the tricks and start sending DMs..

7 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 7:37am On May 12, 2023
Siberia01:
If only he knew the blood that has been spilled since last week... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2023
sheanzy:
This pepe don dy pepper my eye
Avoid alt coin especially meme when bitcoin is dipping! If you must buy any coin during dip, let it be bitcoin then sell into alt of ur choice when bull takes over.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:06am On May 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Will bounce from the 25,500-26,000... And to the 30+ region
Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 8:08am On May 12, 2023
Chikacha:

Which one of them?

Dannycrypt and na the guy made me carry ftm bag sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by ChngedChnges(m): 8:19am On May 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

I know bro. We don't feel mockery. It's the way my heart is conditioned. I love him though.

When the gates of mockery and abuse is opened, the heart becomes a shock absorber”
― Ikechukwu Izuakor
Nice response bro.
Unlike that small boy deflover and his cohorts.
I've learnt not to engage everyone on nairaland in a conversation. Most of them I've managed to see their pictures are just teenagers and children still influended by youthful exuberance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by dynamike: 8:26am On May 12, 2023
lizzychom:

I wasted my time thinking it will pump rather it dump ed
I'm still on this trade, would update when I sell.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by SaintUlot: 8:47am On May 12, 2023
Siberia01:

I can feel it
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Nehamo: 8:49am On May 12, 2023
ECURRENCY TRANSACTIONS

WITHDRAWAL FROM FIVERR, UPWORK , DOMAIN... ONLINE PAYMENT, AVAILABLE

Exchange : Buy/Sell

paypal

Neteller

Bitcoin

Usdt

Skrill

Payoneer

Whatsapp 0913 3253 804
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:25am On May 12, 2023
Sometimes I wonder where the toxicity on this thread is coming from.
Someone will take his time to analyze the market and make recommendations, then some persons will wait forever until things go wrong to troll and pour out their venoms. We are suppose to be adults here and this thread is suppose to be a free space for every one to air their views while interested persons go to do further research.

This is one of the reasons why it is not good to blame a rich guy in the midst of many poor guys because he didn't show them the way. Many wouldn't have taken the risk the rich guy took and would have despised him if things had gone wrong along the way.

I'm convinced we are closer to Bulls than Bears.

16 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Pristine664: 9:30am On May 12, 2023
twosquare:
If only he knew the blood that has been spilled since last week... grin grin

The guy is being sarcastic actually. He's not new on this thread.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by xynerise: 9:35am On May 12, 2023
SaintUlot:
For dream or reality? Omo, red eyes this week
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 9:37am On May 12, 2023
SaintUlot:
If there is something everybody is making here, it would most definitely be EBA! not money.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2023
Dex 100 UP
Sell; 11085
TP; 10485
SL; 11245

Apply proper risk management.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Veenbanks(m): 9:45am On May 12, 2023
The wailing here is pathetic. Why not join Veenacademy on telegram, and increase your financial muscles. The results there speaks for itself. In there, you learn, and earn. You will be glad did. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:50am On May 12, 2023
Watching Ocean Protocol!
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Taidi(m): 10:02am On May 12, 2023
Chikacha:

Which one of them?
@Dannycrypt on twitter
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by lizzychom: 10:34am On May 12, 2023
dynamike:
I'm still on this trade, would update when I sell.

I close and bought the dip.i made 20$ profit from my 22$ if it dip at 0.0009 am done but am watching d trade Sha

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 10:41am On May 12, 2023
sheanzy:
This pepe don dy pepper my eye
I swear boss someone had the mind to write rubbish for here say Pepe was brought out to displace doge chaii I don collect wotowoto 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️💔💔

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 10:45am On May 12, 2023
SOZINN:
Hello everyone
Please I just wanna ask
Has anyone successfully withdrawn Pi? Is it legit ?
Yes it is being sold sef tho no much for now
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Chikacha: 1:48pm On May 12, 2023
Taidi:

@Dannycrypt on twitter

shocked I didn't know he could do that.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 1:48pm On May 12, 2023
GRACEGLORY:

Will bounce from the 25,500-26,000... And to the 30+ region

BTC now @the buying phase

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
People sha...so that guy wey go dey yarn on Twitter don turn am to dog eat dog...na wa o...anyway, I hope you have learnt from this. Always take these people call influencers or crypto lords as politicians...

If you want to dine with the devil, always have a long spoon and an exit plan. Don't worry, you will bounce back. I suggest you do your thing...
Ekehwinz:

Dannycrypt and na the guy made me carry ftm bag sad
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Spiritualizt: 5:07pm On May 12, 2023
NFT Workx is offering a total of 400,000 $WRKX bonus tokens as part of their Pre-Sale launch!

🎁 Token Bonus Prizes 🎁

- 1st 🏆 100 TOP Participants: 2,000 Bonus $WRKX Tokens
- 2nd 🏅 100 TOP Participants: 1,000 Bonus $WRKX Tokens
- Next 🏁 200 TOP Participants: 500 Bonus $WRKX Tokens

To be a TOP participant complete as many tasks as possible to earn the maximum points!

Complete Tasks to Earn Points:

- Retweet & Tag 3 Friends 👫
- Like the $WRKX Pre-Sale Listing ✅
- Buy 0.3 BNB (min) of $WRKX Tokens 💰
- Add your Crypto Wallet Address 🛅
- Social Share & Refer Friends

Be quick! Get your share of 400,000 WRKX bonus tokens NOW!

While you're diamond 💎 handing 👐 #Pepe, don't miss your chance to get your hands on a Token with a real utility, launched products & strong team behind the project! 🚀

Get an extra entry for anyone that enters via this link:
https://wn.nr/MnnUkMV
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Whitesnow01: 5:25pm On May 12, 2023
It’s quite funny whenever I come on here and I read about people complaining that they got burnt for “FOMO’ing” into a certain coin.
The problem is you lack the ability to LET GO in situations where you’re late to the party. If you didn’t follow up a coin up, don’t jump on the hype., 99.9% of the time you’d be made the exit liquidity. Stop jumping on a hyped coin, if at all you want to jump on any, make sure you’re early on it and if at all you want to take part then wait for retracement before jumping on it. Most people keep making same mistake over and over. undecided

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3170) (3171) (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) ... (3646) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Ebowo(f) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.