Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Crypto Currency Investors Thread - Investment (3175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Investors Thread (3352691 Views)

The Metaverse Investors Thread / NFT Investors Thread / Sh!t Coin Investors Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (3670) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:05pm On May 13, 2023
seankafor:
that guy is a swine cry sad angry

Matthew 12:36-37
But I say to you that for every idle word that men speak, they will give an account on the Day of Judgment. 37 For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Fastt: 9:07pm On May 13, 2023
I wonder how many sh1tcoins graceglory got. From lunc, floki,kishu,maga, frog, bigdoge, babydoge grin
One would ask if they are actually buying these shitcoins or just shilling for shilling sake.
Tokens now can be created in 25 secs. I got the video for anyone that wants. Desperation to get rich quick if not the minds wonder why ppl will throw in their hard earns dollars for tokens that can be created easily , there is not even a single dev / evolution going on in these tokens. Searching for a pepe gem.

I guess there is still money going around, the big fall never start. Buy when every where don quiet. These meme coins has woken up after most ppl that bought BTC below 16k has profited ,sold some bags for pump their meme coins.

Na look I Siddon look. When they cash out, they go back to the basics.

3 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by IronCastle(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2023
gamaliel9:
Those trading on MEXC, what did you use for verification. I used PVC, rejected. Used NIN[ the printed,coloured, from NIMC site], rejected.

I used my driver's licence
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by GRACEGLORY: 9:22pm On May 13, 2023
Fastt:
I wonder how many sh1tcoins graceglory got. From lunc, floki,kishu,maga, frog, bigdoge, babydoge grin
One would ask if they are actually buying these shitcoins or just shilling for shilling sake.
Tokens now can be created in 25 secs. I got the video for anyone that wants. Desperation to get rich quick if not the minds wonder why ppl will throw in their hard earns dollars for tokens that can be created easily , there is not even a single dev / evolution going on in these tokens. Searching for a pepe gem.

I guess there is still money going around, the big fall never start. Buy when every where don quiet. These meme coins has woken up after most ppl that bought BTC below 16k has profited ,sold some bags for pump their meme coins.

Na look I Siddon look. When they cash out, they go back to the basics.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Ekehwinz: 11:06pm On May 13, 2023
seankafor:
that guy is a swine cry sad angry

Boss how far GMG
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 11:24pm On May 13, 2023
JIBO4REAL:
Becoming a profitable future trader requires a combination of knowledge, discipline, and experience. Here are some steps you can take to become a successful future trader:

Learn the basics: Start by learning the basics of futures trading, including the terminology, trading strategies, and risk management. There are many resources available, including books, online courses, and trading forums.
Develop a trading plan: Develop a trading plan that outlines your goals, risk tolerance, and trading strategies. Your plan should also include your entry and exit criteria for trades.
Practice with a demo account: Before you start trading with real money, practice with a demo account to get a feel for the market and test your trading strategies.
Manage your risk: Risk management is crucial in futures trading.
bro abeg where can i learn crypto feature trading demo, cause all the broker i know are only offereing demo on FOREX
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Sibbb: 12:22am On May 14, 2023
Emmizay12:

crypto trading is a personal journey, just go do your research and live with whatever results you get

if you still at the stage where another person's portfolio influences your trading decisions, you need to LEARN before you think to EARN

Nairaland is a forum and a forum is meant for discussions like this, sometimes itk nor good.
Well, I’m building on
MATIC
OP
Sol
Dot
Eth
Doge
Etc

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Tohmey(m): 2:47am On May 14, 2023
WHY BITCOIN ADOPTION WILL BE VERY HARD IN NIGERIA
Dis thing happen to me yesterday. I go buy some food items from my customer. When I wan pay using OPAY because we don already establish say OPAY dey fast for transactions. If d money go, e go and if the money nor go, e nor go. This one na one of the reasons wey make us like to dey use. Back to my tori, I ask the mama whether she get OPAY account, she say no. I ask am why she talk say, OPAY nor get physical office so if anything happen to her money, she nor go know where to go or who to hold. I just simply tell am say, she nor need leave money there for a long time na as the money enter she move am immediately go her commercial bank account.

This one nor be the first time wey I dey hear we naija pipo make this statement - from both young to old people. As i sidon dey reason everithin wetin just come my mind be say these set of pipo wey dey wait for physical office nor go fit get mind invest in bitcoin at all o. And, e come dey obvious say dis one na one of the barriers wey dey slow down bitcoin adoption in Nigeria.

How una see d matta? I get am correctly abi una get another point of view wey I fit reason am from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:52am On May 14, 2023
I hardly talk about airdrops or upcoming tokens... But I'm dropping two projects I'm bullish on at the moment.. they Re Scroll Zk and Quai Network.. they're building something big behind the scene. Now might be a good time to enter, and you might also get an airdrop if interested in airdrop activities. I've done testnet for Scroll. They've even collaborated with other ecosystems e.g AAVE etc.. I'm farming on two different wallets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iceking1(m): 4:14am On May 14, 2023
gamaliel9:
Remember, when you make much profits, use it to start a business,start business for your brothers and sisters, make them to be independent of you... buy land, buy stocks of dividend paying companies like zenith bank, gtb, dangote sugar and cement,etc...DO NOT INVEST ALL BACK INTO CRYPTO.... See crypto as a launchpad to wealth building... brick by brick...there will be another massive bull by 2029 after 2025 own....

Good morning sir, what coin can I buy to get a sharp 100% I ao desperately need to buy land, and only an 100% return from the money I have now can help me achieve this, please help me please.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iceking1(m): 4:30am On May 14, 2023
Bullish99:
Most of you guys would have been richer with peace of mind if u do not know about crypto.
Go learn about Its seasons, time to take a long break and come back in the real bull cycle season DYR.
You will never see an oldie in this game shout buy/accumulate nonsense this time.

Truer words can't be said, you're so right on this, I feel deeply hurt after reading your message, I lost more than 3m in late 2021 and 2.9m in September 2022, I lost most of my money to meme coins, rug pull etc in which after that I took loan from branch and faiemoney to buy dego after a pump of 300% plus, it kept shooting green candles for several hours and I thought it would go up more, as soon as I bought it came down from 300% plus to 89% , I lost everything and owned loan for months, they were on my neck, I sold my TV and my home theater to pay, and until March this year I couldn't boost of 1000 naira on my own, I couldn't eat I was extremely depressed and hungry, but I thank God now that I'm okay again, although still trading but with sense, last month I input 500,000 into Lqty and today my money is 230,000, I was glad I didn't put 100% of my money as I did few years back, I'm wiser now.

9 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iceking1(m): 4:43am On May 14, 2023
Blake755:

Yes it is being sold sef tho no much for now

I have over 2k pi, I just passed my kyc and I'm waiting for migration, the problem now is that I mistakenly locked it for 3 years, will I still be able to sell it after migration occurs?
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natural2Heal: 4:46am On May 14, 2023
Iceking1:

Truer words can't be said, you're so right on this, I feel deeply hurt after reading your message, I lost more than 3m in late 2021 and 2.9m in September 2022, I lost most of my money to meme coins, rug pull etc in which after that I took loan from branch and faiemoney to buy dego after a pump of 300% plus, it kept shooting green candles for several hours and I thought it would go up more, as soon as I bought it came down from 300% plus to 89% , I lost everything and owned loan for months, they were on my neck, I sold my TV and my home theater to pay, and until March this year I couldn't boost of 1000 naira on my own, I couldn't eat I wasn't depressed and hungry, but I thank God now that I'm okay again, although still trading but with sense, last month I input 500,000 into Lqty and today my money is 230,000, I was glad I didn't put 100% of my money as I did few years back, I'm wiser now.
Between cryptocurrency vs sports betting, which is even more riskier?

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Iceking1(m): 4:56am On May 14, 2023
Natural2Heal:

Between cryptocurrency vs sports betting, which is even more riskier?

Sport betting 100%
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 5:15am On May 14, 2023
Iceking1:

I have over 2k pi, I just passed my kyc and I'm waiting for migration, the problem now is that I mistakenly locked it for 3 years, will I still be able to sell it after migration occurs?
No u can't
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Blake755: 5:19am On May 14, 2023
Ekehwinz:

Boss how far GMG
Wenti those people do me nah God go judge them 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Natural2Heal: 5:56am On May 14, 2023
Iceking1:

Sport betting 100%
Ok. But you really tried ohh. Losing a whole 6 million naira! And getting so broke you didn't have 1,000 naira. Those periods must have been traumatizing to you.
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 6:19am On May 14, 2023
Sibbb:

Nairaland is a forum and a forum is meant for discussions like this, sometimes itk nor good.
Well, I’m building on
MATIC
OP
Sol
Dot
Eth
Doge
Etc

That is the problem. They always claim they are too smart. Thanks for answering my question. I just discovered that we have two coins in common.

And the guy forgot that when there is a common coin between 100 people, one might decide know why it appears in everyone thereby leading the person to research more on it. I even why he thought I will just jump into any coin someone mentioned here where we have limited funds. Once again thanks jare and happy Sunday

5 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 6:28am On May 14, 2023
Tohmey:
Dis thing happen to me yesterday. I go buy some food items from my customer. When I wan pay using OPAY because we don already establish say OPAY dey fast for transactions. If d money go, e go and if the money nor go, e nor go. This one na one of the reasons wey make us like to dey use. Back to my tori, I ask the mama whether she get OPAY account, she say no. I ask am why she talk say, OPAY nor get physical office so if anything happen to her money, she nor go know where to go or who to hold. I just simply tell am say, she nor need leave money there for a long time na as the money enter she move am immediately go her commercial bank account.

This one nor be the first time wey I dey hear we naija pipo make this statement - from both young to old people. As i sidon dey reason everithin wetin just come my mind be say these set of pipo wey dey wait for physical office nor go fit get mind invest in bitcoin at all o. And, e come dey obvious say dis one na one of the barriers wey dey slow down bitcoin adoption in Nigeria.

How una see d matta? I get am correctly abi una get another point of view wey I fit reason am from?

For me I think I concur with the woman, she is right. If svb can collapse, what of ordinary opay.

Secondly, you talked about people like that not having mind to invest in btc. I don't think that is the case as I can invest in btc without a single fear . Don't compare opay and btc . They are not the same. Let me prove it (BTC. Is decentralized opay is centralized). So I can buy as much as btc I can. But if I must use opay,I can't leave any amount of money I can't afford to loose in it. My opinion though .
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Softbots: 7:38am On May 14, 2023
Many people make mistakes in trading then they consider trading as very hard , while the few ones who knows this secrets sees gold trading as a natural Gold mine.....
Watch this video carefully to the end then you will see that gold trading is the easiest and most profitable trade for traders!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3F8OE3H3E

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JIBO4REAL(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2023
Tohmey:
bro abeg where can i learn crypto feature trading demo, cause all the broker i know are only offereing demo on FOREX

Binance
BYDFi
Etc
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by Icecream4U(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2023
Tohmey:

You be part of the problem
Opay get physical office in Ikeja. Even if she leave money in opay for long, nothing go happen to am. I always get money in opay e don reach 3years now I dey use am.

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:21am On May 14, 2023
Eeyah...sorry o...I feel your pain...although I use crypto (not for trading then), I don't have much memories of 2021 bull run coz I was not participating then...since it is just after the pandemic...I believe I only have reserve coins in XRP and LTC then.

I hope you have learnt valuable lessons. For everyone, when a coin does 100%, doubling your profit...always first remove your capital and leave the profits...but for me now, I don't only take the capital, I also remove 50% of the profits...the other can go to 0 if there is a crash, at least, I have a slice.

One other thing I do is invest in stocks, apart from crypto, and I gained something reasonable from $TSLA this year...that one is still okay for slow and steady progress. I don't believe in borrowing money to invest in something as volatile as crypto.

Then, we all make mistakes. We learn, but I think your archilles heel is insufficient research and when to get in (I may be wrong).

1) Don't buy at the top...how do you know...use website like C**nmarketcap (dot) com and C**ngecko (dot) com) to check past daily averages, the opening price, high, and lowest...you will see a trend and set a stop limit to buy at the possible lowest...and sell at the possible highest

2) The t*kens I fear most are those which can drop like, for example, from $3 to $1..so check for one that doesn't lose much...there are.

3) Don't HODL (hold on for dear life). Sell when you make a reason profit margin (10% - 15% or 20%)...if you want more profits, use the trailing stop feature to lock in more profits and minimise loss.

4) FOMO (fear of missing out) get one into trouble faster because it is bubbling emotions. Now, Pepe is going green, but I am not entering since I didn't buy low when it almost lost all. We need to keep our heads straight.

5) When you have profits, remove the initial capital back to your bank account and be using your profits to trade. I mean grow it. For example. If it is $1000 you invested, and it gained up to $1500, return the $1000, and start using the $500, with the intention to grow it to $1000. That's a challenge. After reaching the target growth, you can send another $500 into your bank account or wait till it gets into $1500...etc.

6) Pray not to make mistakes, and follow people on Twitter who are into crypto, especially those with less followers. The ones with big followers are often not truthful. They will send people to ruin before you know what's happening. Take their advice with a pinch of salt...and even at that, don't rely, always do your own research and have your convictions. You may need to compare multiple opinions.

7) Find a t*ken you can do "rinse and repeat" with. They don't move much..maybe tops 3% or at the highest 5%...assuming $500 is invested into this, and it goes up 3% and you sell, that is $15 gain...it goes back down again, you buy...if it can gain 3% for maybe 15 days...that's 15$ x N740 = N166,500 for that month...slow and steady. Not easy but doable.

That's my submission.

Iceking1:

Truer words can't be said, you're so right on this, I feel deeply hurt after reading your message, I lost more than 3m in late 2021 and 2.9m in September 2022, I lost most of my money to meme coins, rug pull etc in which after that I took loan from branch and faiemoney to buy dego after a pump of 300% plus, it kept shooting green candles for several hours and I thought it would go up more, as soon as I bought it came down from 300% plus to 89% , I lost everything and owned loan for months, they were on my neck, I sold my TV and my home theater to pay, and until March this year I couldn't boost of 1000 naira on my own, I couldn't eat I was extremely depressed and hungry, but I thank God now that I'm okay again, although still trading but with sense, last month I input 500,000 into Lqty and today my money is 230,000, I was glad I didn't put 100% of my money as I did few years back, I'm wiser now.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 9:35am On May 14, 2023
Do I even have one...

I think at the moment:

BNX (short term)
STX (super short term---will dump this)
Floki (short term)
Ocean Protocol (short term)
AXS (long term)
APE (long term)

XRP (my first love)...although underperforming now but love to get in later. Sec vs ripple matter not helping matters.

doublestar21:
Good morning distinguished ladies and gentlemen.

I know for a very long time now we have been in a bear Market and I believe one day we will enter bull market. And I still believe that building portfolio is still not late at the moment using DCA .

Let's hear from you the coin(s) which you are building your portfolio with. I mean your strong buy. The coins you believed that will give you returns in bull market. Please keep the discussion healthy as some people will start to insult each other whom didn't align with their view. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by JIBO4REAL(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2023
Mexc global and Binance with one is best

Both Mexc Global and Binance are well-known cryptocurrency exchanges that offer a wide range of trading options for users. However, which one is best for you depends on your specific needs and preferences.

Here are some key differences between the two exchanges that may help you decide:

1. Reputation: Binance has been around for much longer than Mexc Global and has a more established reputation in the crypto community. Binance is one of the largest and most popular exchanges in the world, with a high trading volume and a strong security record.

2. User Interface: Mexc Global and Binance have different user interfaces. Mexc Global has a more straightforward and intuitive interface, making it a good option for beginners. Binance, on the other hand, has a more complex interface with a wide range of advanced trading features.

3. Fees: Both exchanges charge trading fees, but their fee structures are different. Mexc Global's fees are generally lower than Binance's, although Binance does offer a discount if you use their own cryptocurrency (BNB) to pay your fees.

4. Coins and Tokens: Both exchanges offer a wide range of cryptocurrencies, but Binance has a much larger selection than Mexc Global. Binance lists over 500 different cryptocurrencies, while Mexc Global offers around 200.

5. Security: Both exchanges have strong security features, but Binance has a more established track record in this area. Binance has never been hacked, while Mexc Global has experienced a few security Binance may be the better choice because I used it

Signed
Jibo4real

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by doublestar21(m): 10:28am On May 14, 2023
twosquare:
Do I even have one...

I think at the moment:

BNX (short term)
STX (super short term---will dump this)
Floki (short term)
Ocean Protocol (short term)
AXS (long term)
APE (long term)

XRP (my first love)...although underperforming now but love to get in later. Sec vs ripple matter not helping matters.

We have one in common.

But I pray this xrp will win this case so that people who believed in it will smile. I don't know why I don't think that direction irrespective of how people talk about it.

Anyway, May God bless our hustle in the bull market. The bear market have lasted for long who knows when breakout will come. It might even be earlier than we thought because change is constant. That is why it is advisable to start building portfolio immediately either by DCA or any means. My opinion though
Thanks
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by twosquare(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2023
I believe is 2023 - 2024, especially when the banking crisis start getting out of hand. For now, it is the light rain before the heavy one in the banking industry....this will push the crypto industry.

Then coupled with the bitcoin halving....I also suspect bitcoin won't have much time after halving to surge through the roof again...because of the times we are in. my submission
doublestar21:

We have one in common.

But I pray this xrp will win this case so that people who believed in it will smile. I don't know why I don't think that direction irrespective of how people talk about it.

Anyway, May God bless our hustle in the bull market. The bear market have lasted for long who knows when breakout will come. It might even be earlier than we thought because change is constant. That is why it is advisable to start building portfolio immediately either by DCA or any means. My opinion though
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charleybam(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2023
RomeoMarvis:
I hardly talk about airdrops or upcoming tokens... But I'm dropping two projects I'm bullish on at the moment.. they Re Scroll Zk and Quai Network.. they're building something big behind the scene. Now might be a good time to enter, and you might also get an airdrop if interested in airdrop activities. I've done testnet for Scroll. They've even collaborated with other ecosystems e.g AAVE etc.. I'm farming on two different wallets

I did the scroll testnet, i could mention a few
VENOM
SEI
ZETA
LINEA
I have done the testnets in expectation of airdrop rewards, i could maximize by running the testnets on different wallets but i am being scared of sybil.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by livingstone2013: 12:48pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by deborges(m): 2:25pm On May 14, 2023
Bullish99:
Most of you guys would have been richer with peace of mind if u do not know about crypto.
Go learn about Its seasons, time to take a long break and come back in the real bull cycle season DYR.
You will never see an oldie in this game shout buy/accumulate nonsense this time.

money is made in the bear market and not in the bull market. Now is the time to take position and accumulate. If you don't take position at these discounted prices when will you? At the bull cycle? Take position now

4 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by charly20(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2023
deborges:
money is made in the bear market and not in the bull market. Now is the time to take position and accumulate. If you don't take position at these discounted prices when will you? At the bull cycle? Take position now

Taking positions at discounted prices is when you know that reversal is not too far away. It saves you the stress of weathering drawdowns for a long time.

Buying now because you're buying at discounted prices only for the market to offer more discount and then you running out of investing capital sucks.

2 Likes

Re: Crypto Currency Investors Thread by armadeo(m): 4:15pm On May 14, 2023
Iceking1:

I feel your pain my guy. Don't give up

(1) (2) (3) ... (3172) (3173) (3174) (3175) (3176) (3177) (3178) ... (3670) (Reply)

Treasury Bills In Nigeria / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts

Viewing this topic: Taidi(m), Abezol4jah(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.